Housewife and the Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sigh of relief whispered from between her lips when they pulled into a parking lot, for a downtrodden looking shopping centre. None of her friends would be seen in there, as none of their favourite designer stores would be here. If there was any doubt about the state of the mall, the automatic doors were dirty and didn't open fully when they approached. A scraping of metal was heard, jarring her already taught nerves.

They walked up the stationary escalator with a quick glance establishing no one had followed them up. The short coat wasn't sufficient to hide her bare bottom from someone standing below.

'Here we are, a good view of the mall. Not many stores open, as its due for demolition soon. Stand there, and I'll take a photo. Open the coat,' Reggie told her.

The glass maybe dirty but she could be seen through it if anyone cared to look up from below. They would see her bottom from that angle, but not the rest of her naked body. She hoped that would remain the case, and her master would protect her from others eyes.

It looked as though most of the people here were just hanging around, and fortunately she didn't see any security men in uniform. Was this an advantage or a disadvantage? He could make her flash her body anywhere he liked without them being thrown out, which was good, but flashing her body was bad, and without security the rough men hanging around made it all the more dangerous.

'Come on, I want to buy you some clothes,' Reggie said.

For a moment Nancy was relieved, until they walked into a discount store, with little clothing to her taste, or with any kind of taste at all. Not allowed to do the buttons up on the coat, she gripped it shut feeling so very vulnerable. Nancy had never flashed, or even thought of displaying her naked body in public, so this was a shock to her system.

'You go into the changing room, and I'll find something your size,' he said.

Before she could protest, he pulled the coat off her shoulders with her arms bent back unable to stop him. He was out of the changing room and gone, while she protecting her nakedness best she could. Taking hold of the tattered little curtain, she peered this way and that, looking for him.

What could she possibly do if he didn't come back? The little sad look on her face gave her a pathetic appearance, and that is how she felt. Her master was supposed to protect her, and relieve her from making decisions. Was he protecting her now? She felt vulnerable, and that wasn't part of the deal.

It was a relief to see him com marching back to her with clothing in his hands. It looked like white shorts and a top, so at least she wouldn't be wearing a ridiculously short skirt. The top didn't look too gaudy, and he had been quick, so she hoped it was in her size. If it was, then as a man he was doing well! He came into the small changing room with her, but no one seemed to care. The sales assistant was busy on her phone, showing a complete disinterest for customers, real or potential.

'Pull them up more, here let me help,' he said, and gripped the top of the shorts, and gave them a heave, then another.

The crotch pulled higher and tighter, cleaving front and back. In the mirror her pussy was halved, and her bottom felt the same.

'Your tits look good, I wonder if you need a top,' he mused.

'Please, master, please don't tease me, master,' Nancy whined.

She was eager to please, so as to get something to cover her nakedness. Even these obscene clothes would do, as they were better than nothing. The white top was tight and almost see through. It looked as though it had been sprayed on, with her nipples clear brown knobs in the thin material. They looked like old fashioned controls to tune in a radio.

'Come on, let's go,' he told her.

'My coat, master? Please, master,' she said, hesitating from leaving the inadequate safety of the changing room.

'Not now, we'll pick it up later,' he told her, and she reluctantly followed him.

The sales girl looked her over and sneered, which wasn't fair as the girl wasn't dressed much better than her. Though she was young and could get away with it, whereas the older woman shouldn't be wearing skimpy clothes, unless she was advertising her wares.

Waiting for the girl to break contact with the outside world, and put her phone away, she caught sight of herself in the mirror. She looked like a prostitute! Nothing of her body was hidden, as though she was advertising what she had for sale. It was all on offer, including her mouth which was decorated with bright red lipstick.

Her hair was down, and looked like a hallow, or more likely a hay stack, after a long and adventurous fucking session. Her cheeks bulged out of the bottom of the shorts, and her lips would escape if she became anymore excited. Nancy grabbed her masters arm, from a great feeling of need. It was from a need of protection, as well as a need for a master to remove all her moral doubts.

'It's all right, slave, your master is here, no need to worry about a thing,' Reggie told her.

The sales girl looked at her again, then looked at Reggie, after he called her slave.

Reggie presented a twenty to the girl, and she asked if he had anything smaller. Nancy felt all the more cheap and slutty. The last handbag she bought cost well over a hundred, whereas this entire outfit cost less than ten. Everything in the store was in the closing down sale, but nothing could have originally cost anywhere near a hundred.

On the flat open toe sandals, she traipsed out of the store, led by her master. At home she had pairs of comfortable panties bigger than the shorts, at least she had, until trying to find a pair last week. Against the rules she was going to wear panties to go out to a dinner party. It was then she found Reggie had thrown out almost all her panties.

What remained were split crotch, or g-strings. She'd asked him if she could keep some decent panties in the draw, just in case Wendy rummaged through the draws looking for a bra. In desperation she sometimes borrowed a pair of clean panties, so what would she think on opening the draw now?

In the end she went to the dinner without panties, as Reggie had forbidden her wearing any without his permission. All this and more went through her mind, as they toured the mall. She'd promised to obey a teenage boy, and that was dangerous when he was in the mood to play a game, with her just a pawn to be sacrificed.

***

Men and boys looked at her as they made their way through the mall, leaving her feeling like an exhibit at a freak show.

'Nice ass, girl,' a boy shouted at her, and the rest of his gang agreed.

'Bounce those tits for us, girl,' another of them said, and they all laughed.

It was a relief to hear them laugh. If the teenagers had been serious and approached them, what could they do against a gang of thugs. The stretchy shorts could be easily pulled down. She felt disturbed to find herself becoming excited over such a nasty thought.

They turned a corner and she bumped into someone coming the other way.

'Sorry, did I hurt you?' the man asked.

He was carrying some kind of tool, a long pole, and only just missed her.

'It's okay, I'm fine,' Nancy said.

He took a good look at her body, and leered at her.

Turning to Reggie, he asked, 'How much for an hour?'

'Depends what you want,' Reggie fired back.

Nancy looked from one to the other, and was shocked to find they weren't joking. Committed to obeying her master, surely obedience couldn't be stretched that far. It was horrible being mistaken for a whore, and terrifying to think what might happen.

The man was big and well built, outweighing Reggie by far, so how could he protect her if the man decided to take her? In the polite circles she moved in people just didn't do such a thing, or even say such vile things, yet here she was in trouble. It was more than possible from the way she was dressed, and where they were, to be used as a prostitute. Expectations here were very low, with behaviour to match.

Nancy tried to form the words to protect herself, though before she could utter them, she noticed who he was. This man was one of her husband's employees. She had presented him with some kind of award. It was at a corporate annual dinner and he'd won an award for safety, or attendance, or efficiency, something like that.

If he recognised her, she would die of shame.

Nancy rose on tiptoe when his hand cupped a cheek, and pumped her ass. The shorts rode up between her cheeks, and barred her bottom for him to fondle. She felt him pressing a big finger at her asshole, and to her dismay it began to give in.

Looking down at her feet to avoid eye contact, she watched her nipples growing, defying her thoughts of shame. If he recognised her now how could she possibly explain this away?

He ran a big calloused finger between her lips to emphasis the camel toe. Here as well, her body was letting her down, as it responded to his touch. He grabbed the top of the shorts and pulled, so the material disappeared between her wet lips. She could see it all in the window of a closed down store.

The group of teenagers came by and shouted comments about her.

'Fuck the whore man, she's cheap!' one of them said.

'She's got a slack cunt so use her asshole,' another said, as they passed by.

Nancy heard them and felt the man playing with her, teasing her, working her up.

'I want it all, how much,' the big man said, while mauling her breasts.

This was enough for Reggie, as he hated to see his wonderful slave being mauled. He regretted putting her in this position, which had seemed to be just a bit of fun. This was dangerous, he wanted her out of there, and to take her home to safety.

'She's been working all night, and we've run out of condoms, so you'll have to wait,' Reggie said.

'I'll ride her bare back, I'm sure she can grip my cock, with one of her holes,' he said.

Nancy imagined being filled with that guy's cum, and squirmed on the spot, pressing her thighs together. When the teenagers returned they would take over, each of them fucking her, each of them filling her with creamy young semen, potent with sperm. Nancy almost fainted from the intensity of feelings.

The big man mentioned a figure which might be enough for a cheap whore, even when he doubled it. He wanted to fuck her in his van, and that seriously worried her. He was still fingering her, when he went as far as fifty. Nancy thought it didn't seem enough for the boss's wife, but of course she dare not say that, or anything at all, in case he recognised her.

'She's a bit messy down there, as she hasn't showered yet. You have to wear a condom, as the doctor said she's still infectious,' Reggie explained.

'Oh! Shit! Forget it!' the guy said, and stormed off.

Nancy was fantasising, that she had been bent over, being taken by all those young men. They were lining up telling their friends to be quick. The gang members were eighteen, and would be crude and uncaring, so they would ride her hard and rough. One after another, they would pound her pussy, then fill her with virile semen, packed with sperm, fertilising her, impregnating her.

'Are you all right? I'm sorry, Nancy, I should have looked after you better. We'll leave after one more stop,' he said, waiting to see if she was willing to continue.

She almost cried from wanting sex so much. Never before had she been so stoked up. The empty feeling inside needed completing with cock. It felt as though she would never be whole again, until she had a man's penis pumping hard inside her vagina.

'Fuck me, Reggie! Please, fuck me!' she whispered.

He took her elbow in a tight grip, guiding her to a store, and walked her into a changing room. On flat shoes she was shorter than Reggie, and in the skimpy clothes she felt smaller. He was a big strong man, taking charge of her, about to take her sexually, and mentally. Making her his plaything, nothing more than his sex slave.

The changing room was filthy, with a worn, threadbare carpet. For a change Nancy didn't notice anything at all, except him pulling his penis out of his trousers. Her eyes were on the mirrors, watching him behind her as he bent her over a rickety chair.

Reggie grabbed the shorts, pulled them down, and pushed his hands up the top to grab her tits. His cock easily slid up her wet slit, and into her vagina. She gripped him hard, clamping down upon his cock, and pushed back with her bottom.

'Fuck me, master, fuck me hard!' she moaned.

He rammed home deep, then held still, as though he were having an orgasm.

'No! Please fuck me hard, master!' she complained.

He laughed to himself, partly from nerves, never having seen her so out of control. He pounded her pussy, enjoying taking her while she was getting so much pleasure from it. It seemed she badly needed him, and it was gratifying to please her.

She soon cum. Her legs stiffened, and she moaned fretfully. It was as though she was complaining, but he knew her well enough to realise how much she was enjoying the orgasm. He knew the angle his cock should be in to rub her g-spot, which set her off, out of reality and into nirvana. She was somewhere else, dreaming of a perfect world full of pleasure.

***

Reggie hadn't come prepared and was pleased to see a box of tissues within reach. He wiped her between the legs, and tucked a corner of another tissue inside her. He wiped himself, pulled up his trousers, and dropped the tissues in a bin. He waited with her, holding her close, murmuring his love close into an ear. It was the only time she allowed it, otherwise she would berate him, saying it was just sex and could never be love.

'Reggie, master! Hell! That was awesome, hold me, I don't think I can stand!' she whispered.

He kissed her and she responded with a deep petting. She gripped his cock through his jeans, and thanked it for pleasuring her. She knew he liked that, and was more than willing to please him.

'Where are we? This place is filthy! Look at the mirrors they need a thorough wiping over. It will take ages to get them clean,' she commented with feeling.

'Don't worry about that. Do you need those tissues?' he asked.

There was a bulge in the front of her shorts, and it wasn't a camel toe. She delved in to pull the tissues form her shorts.

'What in hell is that stuff in the bin!' she said.

'Don't look. Come on, I've got to buy something, then we can go,' Reggie told her.

Like the other stores, this one was soon to be moving into new premises, so the place looked neglected. It took Nancy a little while to see the stock past the dust.

'What is this? Oh! Hell! It's a sex store,' she said, with a look of surprise turning to disgust.

They stopped in front of a rack, with Nancy nervously looking everywhere at once, hoping no one she knew was here.

'Keep still, and try this on,' he told her.

'What is it? Oh!' she said, with a little startled voice.

'It's your slave collar. We'll have a proper ceremony when we get home, I just need to make sure it fits,' he told her.

Byron came over and said, 'Hi, Reggie.'

He looked Nancy over and liked what he saw, though he was obviously curious as to why Reggie had a much older woman with him.

'This is Nancy, she's my slave. Is this collar okay?' Reggie asked.

'Sure, but it can be uncomfortable for more than a couple of hours,' Byron informed him.

'Right, what would be suitable to wear for a week?' Reggie asked.

Nancy was back to herself, and feeling highly embarrassed from their casual conversation. The young guy opened a glass cabinet, and took out something far more expensive. The dog collar would have done as far as Nancy was concerned.

'This one is comfortable, so your slave can wear it all the time. It looks like fancy jewellery so it can be worn anywhere. This size will fit,' the guy said.

Nancy had to hold her long hair up, while Reggie clipped it around her neck. He pressed the two ends together, for a solid sounding click.

'Looks good. You'll need a tag to dangle from the loop, and a leash,' the guy said.

Nancy figured he was a good salesman, as this looked expensive.

It was embarrassing being discussed by these two boys, as though she weren't there. They were talking about her being a sex slave, and that left her dumb, unable to join in from being humiliated. From the way she was dressed, she looked like a sex slave, or as Reggie had said, she looked like sex on legs.

Reggie added a few more items to the bag, and they were ready to pay.

'You had better put in your number,' Reggie said, after pushing her card into the machine.

'I'm paying for my humiliation?' she enquired, and watched him nod and grin.

A disk hung from a loop at the front of the collar, stating she was a, 'sex slave'. The words were engraved, and boldly declared her status. A leash dangled from a loop at the back of the collar. Like this, she was going to make the walk of shame, back through the mall to the car.

Nancy gripped his hand, not daring to lose her master's protection.

12