Housewife Awakening Pt. 01

Story Info
Awakening of a housewife to lesbian sex and fetishes.
1.1k words
4.2
24.2k
29
6

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Karen, and I have been married for 26 years and our sex life started out like many other couples. We had lots of sex and experimented with very large toys and explored my foot and shoe fetish. We reached our sexual peak shortly after our second child. I started using enormous dildos on my wife and working her pussy hard shortly after she healed from giving birth. Karen gradually turned into a size queen and we both loved it.

When my 7" cock was not enough to get her off, I would slip one of the shoes she wore to the office that day on my cock and fuck her with it on my cock. When our sex toy drawer was handy, I would double penetrate her pussy with my cock and a dildo. At some point, the busyness of life put our sex life on hold. I made sure to keep our sex toy collection safely hidden for years; knowing that one day I could re-awaken the sexual beast inside her. Karen and I are now in our late 40s and she has what I call a perfectly chubby body (an extra 20lbs, maybe). She is very sexy and I've noticed other men and even women check her out when she's dressed up and we're out for dinner.

Karen has a long time friend and massage therapist, Erin, who I've always suspected might be sexually interested in her. Whenever we hang out with Erin and her husband, she's very affectionate towards my wife. My wife always seems to enjoy this and, on many occasions, we've had some amazing sex after we get home from visiting with them. I've always fantasized about Karen being fucked by Erin during one of her weekly massages. With an idea to get them together came into my mind, I did something I've never done before and I booked myself a massage with Erin.

When my appointment arrived, Erin was very happy to see me and we got down to the massage. As she worked me and we talked, I started to get a raging hard-on. She noticed and said "Your wife is a lucky girl to have such a big boy". I replied that I wish my wife took advantage of that more often. This opened up a conversation in which Erin was handling delicately with me. We slowly opened up to each other and when it made sense, I told her that I fantasized about her fucking my wife during a massage. Erin admitted that she had always been sexually attracted to my wife but was too nervous to proceed.

With that admission, I told her that I was going to try to make it happen because I needed something to awaken my wife's sex drive again. Erin had absentmindedly taken my cock in her hand and was stroking it lightly as we talked about our plan. We were going to take it slow and deliberate and discussed what we were going to do in sex-fueled detail. I was getting more and more excited as we talked and Erin's oily hand was moving faster and faster on my cock. When Erin described how she eventually wanted to fist my wife with the hand she was jerking me off with, I blew a massive load that landed on Erin's white lab coat, leg and shoe. That was the first time since I got married that another woman made me cum.

We talked some more and Erin cleaned me up. She escorted me out to the lobby and we said our goodbyes. I was shocked that she left my cum running down her leg onto the top of her foot and into the toe cleavage of her work flat. I knew then she was perfect for my plan.

When I got home, Karen had just gotten home from work and was still wearing her office attire. She had on a white blouse, knee length black skirt, white pantyhose and the Lulus Holly black leather flats she wears almost every day. She looked gorgeous. Despite the massive load I released all over Erin's clothing, I was still really horny. I lead Karen to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I removed her black flats and they were warm and damp and smelled amazing. I smelled her shoes and her nyloned feet. She was surprised since this was something I hadn't done in years.

I told Karen I went for a massage and she was really surprised since I had never been for one. I explained that I now I understand why she goes weekly and that I might start going. She told me she had a massage with Erin after work tomorrow. To enact my plan, I asked Karen if I could pick her up from the massage parlor afterwards and we could go for dinner. She asked me if the massage had gotten me worked up. I admitted that it had. I told her that Erin has amazing hands and it got me a bit worked up. My wife told me that Erin had that effect on her too. I slid up my wife's dress and was pleasantly surprised to see she was wearing stockings instead of pantyhose.

I licked her sweaty feet and worked my way up her legs and pulled her panties aside and began licking her delicious pussy. I continued this until she had an amazing pussy-pulsing orgasm into my mouth. As soon as her orgasm subsided, I slowly worked my fingers into her pussy one by one until all four were inserted in her. I should have been suspicious how loose her pussy had stayed after all these sexless years but knowing how we hard we worked her pussy, it made sense. I also kept track of our sex toys and know she continued using the large toys on her own. Almost every time I opened the sex toy drawers, I found dildos and vibrators that had been used and still smelled of her sweet pussy.

I continued pounding my fingers in and out of her pussy until she had another orgasm. At the height of her orgasm, I asked her if massages with Erin go this way. Without thinking, she said "I wish" and I rubbed her clit hard with my thumb. This brought another orgasm on. After she calmed down, she asked me if she could get me off and I just told her it wasn't necessary as I wanted this to be for her today. My mission was accomplished. I found out that a seed was planted and I would tell Erin that before my wife's massage the next day.