Housewife Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Awakening of a housewife to lesbian sex and fetishes.
1.6k words
4.31
12.8k
10
3

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening Pt. 01....

The next morning, I woke my wife up with her Hitachi wand on her pussy. She began to respond and was bucking her hips wildly against it. When she was about to orgasm, I removed the vibrator and let her cool off. I edged her a half dozen times and then announced "crap, I have an early meeting this morning" and stopped before she was about to orgasm.

While this might be starting to sound like there's nothing boring about our sex life, things like this happen infrequently and she's usually not up for it. I got up and put the vibrator back and apologized for leaving her hanging. I asked her if she could dress sexy for our dinner date...knowing that she'd be wearing her sexy outfit all day at work and to her massage appointment.

What a long day that was. I texted Erin a few times and asked her what she planned but she would only say that she'd fill me in afterwards. The time finally came for me to pick Karen up from Erin's massage parlour. When Karen came out the front door, she looked stunning and she had an absolute glow about her. I also noticed she was walking a bit wobbly. Always the sharp dresser, she was wearing a light blue sweater, mid-thigh length white skirt, light blue stockings and her black flats. I jumped out of the car and got the door for her and off we went. I told her she looked amazing but asked her why she wasn't wearing the white heels she had on when she left home. She told me she brought her black flats with her in case her feet objected to wearing heels all day. She left her 3" white heels at the office.

Once in the car, I could smell pussy. I asked Karen how her day went and she seemed to have been drinking. She told me Erin had offered her wine to relax. She just said she was having a great day and would tell me about it over dinner. At dinner, I ordered her another glass of wine and she started telling me about her day. She told me that since she nearly had been brought to the brink of several orgasms in the morning, she was super horny all day at work. Karen told me she was quite naughty and asked me to promise not to get mad at her if she told me about it. Of course, I put her up to it, so I was good with whatever she had to say.

When she walked into her office and one of the younger interns greeted her, she could see he had a lump in his pants. She went to her desk, which has an open front underneath and gave a good view for her subordinates in the room. Karen said she could feel Steve's eyes on her. She hiked up her skirt enough that any of her coworkers could see her stocking tops. She dangled and shoeplayed in her white heels most of the morning. Knowing how good she is at shoeplay, I can't even imagine how turned on Steve was. What shocked me was when she said that had been keeping an eye on Steve but noticed the two married women in the office were also watching her. She told me she felt powerful that she could even attract women but it felt strange to her that Connie, 35, and Cheryl, 32, seem to enjoy watching her play. Karen pulled her skirt down and tried to limit her shoeplay for the rest of the day.

When I asked her how her massage went and she said "I need more wine". I got her another glass of wine. She looked at me dead serious and said "promise you will never tell a soul?" Of course I promised I wouldn't. She said that her massage was amazing and that Erin had taken her to a level of relaxation she hadn't felt in years. I told her she could tell me more when we got home. As we ate our dinner, Karen absentmindedly exposed her wet pussy to our female server. We finished our dinner and headed home.

When we got to the house, I grabbed us a couple of drinks and we sat on the couch. Her skirt had naturally hiked up and I could see her stocking tops clearly. She began to dangle her black flat until it was swinging from her toes. I couldn't take my eyes off her gorgeous nyloned leg, foot and dangling flat. She proceeded to tell me that Erin and her go way back and have been best friends for 35+ years and asked for my understanding. I comforted her and told her she could tell me anything and that I love her no matter what.

She told me that Erin was wearing a white lab coat and brown leather flats and looked hot. She felt something for her best friend that she had never felt so strongly in the last 35 years. Erin got her a glass of wine and told her to lie on the table with her clothes on. She wanted Karen to relax completely and let her handle everything. Karen laid face down on the table and Erin started by slowly removing one of her flats. Before she set it down, Karen said she could swear she heard Erin smell her shoe and it excited her. Erin began massaging her nyloned foot slowly and more sensually that normal. She then felt Erin's breathe on her toes and she curled her toes toward her mouth. She did the same with her other foot.

Karen told me she could feel her arousal skyrocketing and she blamed me for leaving her hanging in the morning! I sat down on the carpet in front of Karen and did the same thing with her flats and feet that Erin had done. Erin then told my wife she was going to remove her pantyhose, so she reached up under Karen's skirt only to find she was wearing stockings. She peeled each one off slowly and then started to massage her legs. Karen stopped and asked if I was sure I wouldn't be mad. I reassured her again that I was fine.

She said Erin massaged her legs and as she moved up closer to her bum, she spread her legs and my wife just let it happen. I already had my wife's legs spread and could see she wasn't even wearing panties now and her pussy looked puffy and used like I hadn't seen in years. She told me I couldn't touch her pussy right now and said she'd explain why. I think the two women know each other so well, that it didn't seem strange when Erin proposed a vagina massage. My wife told me she just said "yes, please, I need it after the day I've had".

Erin kneaded her pussy lips and deliberately avoided her clit as she worked her pussy. Hearing my wife describe this was making me rock hard. After about 15 minutes of Erin gently massaging her pussy to finger depths and occasionally hitting her g-spot, her juices were flowing and her pussy relaxed. Erin then rolled out a Hismith Servo, the Cadillac of sex machines; adjustable from 0.5-6.5" of stroke and up to an amazing 600 strokes/minute. Erin told Karen she found really worked good for releasing tension and could be set to reach the perfect depth and speed.

She showed Karen the dildo attachment she was going to use and my wife described it as about 6" long, 1.5" thick, heavily ribbed and penis-shaped head. Erin lubed it up and asked Karen to roll over onto her back with her bum near the edge of the table. Erin moved the machine into place and slowly slid about half of the dildo into my wife's pussy. Then she turned it on and it was making about 2" strokes, instead of vibrating like Karen was expecting. Erin assured her that she needed to work her up to speed slowly to ensure her vagina was ready. My wife said it felt more sexual than therapeutic but she was so aroused, she couldn't resist.

As if what I had already heard wasn't enough, what came next blew my mind. Erin gradually increased the speed until it was stroking so fast Karen's pussy couldn't even respond to it like a normal vibrator or dildo. When the dildo reached maximum speed, Karen said her pussy "released" so many orgasms she thought she was going to pass out. She said Erin was obviously experienced with the effect it had on the female vagina and, once she saw Karen couldn't take having so many orgasms, slid it in a bit deeper. Karen said it changed the feeling and how her pussy was releasing orgasms and her orgasms continued.

Once she was nearly ready to pass out, Erin moved the dildo in deeper and my wife's pussy kept releasing orgasms. When Erin finally had this high speed orgasm machine in as deep as it would go, Karen said it was tapping her cervix and something happened she could hardly describe. She said it felt like her cervix opened to receive it deeper and then one (or many, she wasn't sure) of the biggest whole body orgasms she'd ever experienced happened. At that point, she said she blacked out.

When she came to, Erin had withdrawn the massager was lightly massaging her pussy again like how she started. Once my wife was back on this planet, Erin helped her get up and dressed and ready to meet me for dinner.