Housewife Awakening Pt. 07

Story Info
Housewife fully embracing lesbian sex, fisting and fetishes.
1.7k words
4.62
5.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 6 (and has been moved over from Loving Wives dues to many complaints)....

Karen and Connie walked around the mall for a little while longer and left. Two things I noticed as they walked was Connie's crotch had a big wet spot that was visible to anyone who looked and Karen had a trickle of pussy juice running down the inside of her right leg. I got a text from Karen saying "take your time coming home and I promise something great for you. I'll text you again when you can come home".

As soon as Connie and Karen got to the house, it started. No small talk, just down to business. They went right to the bedroom and Karen asked Connie to resume where she left off. Karen's dress was hiked up around her waist now. Connie went to remove the red mules and Karen asked her to just keep them on. She guided Connie's foot and shoe to her gaping pussy and slowly lowered herself onto the pointed toe of the mule. Her pussy required no time to adjust to the size and her juices lubricated things nicely. Karen squatted down until Connie's size 7 was buried in deep. Karen said she went into a series of orgasms when the pointed toe of the red mule touched her cervix. Once ready, she rode Connie's foot hard. Karen's shoe and Connie's foot were completely soaked when Karen finally pulled herself off.

The two ladies spent a few hours fucking each other with toys, Connie fisting my wife and with my wife working on fisting Connie. Connie said it was no big deal if her pussy was ruined because her husband never fucked her anyway. Connie finally left and my wife texted me that I could come home. As I was heading home, I got another text saying "hold on, something else has come up". I guess her new acquaintance, Sarah, couldn't wait and texted my wife that she was wondering if she could meet with her in an hour or so.

Almost completely spent from her entire day of orgasms and fucking, surprisingly, Karen still wanted more. She gave Sarah the address and told her to come on over. Karen grabbed something to eat quickly. When Sarah arrived, she was wearing the same outfit but added Karen's stockings and some blue kitten heels with peep toes. Shy Sarah was not that way now. She reached out and started kissing my wife deeply right at the front door. She told my wife that she loved her pussy and how it was hanging open and puffy and used looking and wanted to learn.

My wife lead her up to the bedroom and Sarah immediately blurt out "My God, everything about you smells of pussy. It's got me hotter than ever before in my life!" Karen asked Sarah to sit down on the bed with her legs stretched out. Karen hiked her dress up and straddled Sarah's legs. My wife popped off one of Sarah's shoes and admired her tiny size 5 feet. Karen lowered herself right down onto Sarah's nylon covered foot with no difficulty. She said to Sarah "lesson one: if you think you can, you will be able to". Karen rode Sarah's foot to several orgasms while sniffing and licking her shoe. When she pulled herself off, her pussy juices soaked Sarah's nyloned foot.

Karen slipped Sarah's shoe back on her foot and could see pussy juices oozing out the peep toe around her toes. Karen spread Sarah's legs and ate her pussy until Sarah's juices were flowing nicely from a couple of orgasms. Karen grabbed a mid sized dildo to work Sarah's pussy. It was about 8" long and 1.5" thick. Sarah's pussy swallowed it up nicely with only a little bit of coaching. That night, they managed to work up to a 10" dildo about 2" thick.

After some lovemaking, Sarah thanked my wife and asked her if she would mind being her coach. Karen agreed and they said their goodbyes. Karen finally texted me around 10:00pm to come home. When I got home, she was lying on the bed with her legs spread and her pussy looked like a wet cave now and the room smelled heavy with pussy. She asked me if I would mind if she just straddled my cock and told me about her day. How could I object?

I stripped down and sat on the bed. Karen climbed on me and lowered her dirty, well used pussy onto my cock. She promised that she'd make me cum in her by the time she finished telling me about her day. Between her telling me all that happened that day and her pussy swallowing my entire cock easily, she was right.

It was Sunday morning and I awakened after a whole night of very sensual dreams. I was so proud of my wife for how she opened herself to a whole day full of sexual experiences. In one day, my beautiful wife had orgasmed for almost three hours on a 10" monster pulsing at speed, had Erin ride both of her bare feet deep into her pussy, taken Erin's fist and arm deep inside her, covered herself in her own pussy juices to flash strangers at the mall, toe fucked a girl she just met, got shoe and foot fucked by her coworker and then got foot fucked by the shoe salesgirl and, finally, took my cock inside her.

As we talked about her day, both of us were getting super aroused. Karen's pussy was still pretty much gaping open and it looked like her pussy lips were just dangling. Karen said her pussy needed a rest for the day but she still wanted to treat me. Today, she told me that she'd let me fuck her ass when her pussy was wrecked as it was now. She said she would keep her ass tight for me, so that I could still enjoy myself with her. Her only condition was I could only put my cock in her ass. No toys or anything else. I was good with everything she was saying. She rolled over on her side, I lubed my cock up and slowly started to slide into her ass. When I was finally buried to my balls, I held her tight and said 'I'm good' and we just talked about what was next. My cock was throbbing inside her body as we made the plans.

Karen wanted to see Erin twice a week for 'massages' and she wanted to cultivate sexual relationships with Connie and Sarah. Each of the three women, in her mind, gave her something different. Erin is her lifelong friend who we can both trust with my wife's sexuality. Connie is a married woman who just came out of her shell and would be great to explore a 'housewife club' type of thing with. Sarah was younger and had asked Karen to coach her. My wife said the only thing that would make everything complete would be an older woman....but, she acknowledged that might be more difficult.

The first thing Karen was going to do was make an appointment for Connie with Erin to experience a proper massage. My wife figured we could convince younger Sarah to become our mutual fuck toy. Karen figured we could manage all of this and I agreed we could. I asked Karen to describe some of the things she wanted to do. She said she wanted to rent a cabin and go there with Erin and Connie some weekend. Spend the whole weekend having sex in every way imaginable. When she got to the part of how their sleeping arrangement would go, I blew my load deep inside her ass.

She said she wanted to sleep with Connie's foot inside her pussy and Erin's toes in her mouth. We worked out a rough plan for the month. Like we did every week, we got ready for church. Being that we were both in on this new sexual adventure, we didn't see any hypocrisy in this and we had to keep up appearances. Karen dressed a little less conservative today but nothing that would attract attention unnecessarily. She wore a knee length yellow dress, sheer nylons and her sticky-from-pussy-juice brown leather flats. She was wearing panties this time but she reached under her dress, plunged a finger into her pussy and rubbed her pussy juice on top of her expensive perfume. She said, even though it was church, she was curious as to how many people might notice. The smell of pussy was faint but noticeable and got fairly strong when I bent down to put my shoes on and her I got close to her shoes.

We got to church and sat in our usual spot. One of the couples we've known for years, in their 60s, sat down beside us. The wife, Beth, sat beside Karen and put her hand on her knee as she greeted her. She was older but still very attractive and this greeting was typical. The service proceeded like normal but, at one point, Karen whispered to me that Beth had slid over and was pressed right up against her. Karen could feel Beth's heat. Beth was wearing a knee length skirt, bare legs and low black heels.

As the service ended, Karen and Beth chatted while her husband, Steve, and I wandered off. Karen told me that Beth complimented her on her outfit and inquired about the brown leather flats she was wearing. Karen was mortified as to where this could go but told her the brand, material and size. Beth said she really liked them but only wears a size 6. Beth asked if she could try one on anyway, just to see how it looked on her. Karen tried to tell Beth that her feet sweat a lot and it wasn't a good idea but Beth insisted. Reluctantly, she peeled off one of her sticky brown flats and handed it to Beth. Beth slipped the shoe onto her bare foot. She definitely noticed the damp stickiness of Karen's flat now and smiled at her. She peeled the shoe off her foot, gave it back to Karen and slipped her sticky foot back into her own black heel. She told Karen she liked her shoes and, as she gave her a little hug goodbye, told her she loved the smell of her perfume and that she was looking forward to church next week. Karen hoped this could be the start of something interesting.