Housewife Awakening Pt. 08

Story Info
Housewife fully embracing lesbian sex, fisting and fetishes.
1.5k words
4.68
4.1k
4
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 7

Monday morning and the week started off with a much different feel to it. Karen dressed sexy as usual and headed off to work. At work, Connie greeted my wife with a deep kiss. Connie was wearing the red mules and there was obvious pussy juice stains on the right one. Once they settled into work, Connie came over to Karen's desk and removed the red mules. She lifted her skirt to show my wife she had skimpy panties on that barely held a large dildo inside her pussy.

My wife got excited that Connie was turning into a slut and asked her if she'd go to a massage if she booked her one with her best friend Erin. Connie asked what kind of massage it was and Karen told her all about it. Connie was game, so Karen phoned Erin and asked if she could squeeze her in today. As it happens, Erin had a cancellation at the end of the day. Karen whispered on the phone to Erin that Connie needed the special 10" massage. Erin knew what she meant.

The whole day at work was my wife and Connie flirting with and flashing each other. Thankfully, Cheryl wasn't paying too much attention to them because, at one point during the day, Connie sat on Karen's desk, slid the wet dildo out of her pussy, slipped up my wife's dress, drove it into her pussy and went back to her desk. About half an hour later, Connie returned, slid the dildo out of my wife and pushed it back into her own pussy.

At the end of the day, they said their goodbyes and Karen said she hoped Connie enjoys her massage with Erin. During the day, my wife's new friend, Sarah, texted her to ask if she had any free time that evening. Karen said she did and that I should be out at my dart league night. She told Sarah to come to the house at 7:00pm.

As Karen and I ate dinner, we discussed our plan. It was pretty simple. I was going to catch her with Sarah when I returned home early. My wife said to come home at 8:00pm as they should be deep into things by then. Just before 7:00, I drove down the street and parked where I had eyes on the house. Sarah arrived right on time and I saw Karen meet her at the front door. Sarah looked cute in her white t-shirt, short denim shorts and Keds.

That was the longest hour I've ever experienced. I finally drove home and pulled into the driveway. I was really quiet entering the house and heading upstairs to the bedroom. The door was wide open and I could see the girls in a 69 with Sarah on bottom and my wife's ass facing the door. Sarah was fisting my wife deep while licking her clit and pussy lips. Karen was working Sarah's pussy with a 10" dildo. I watched for a few moments and then cleared my throat. They both jumped but Karen rolled off Sarah while clenching down and locking Sarah's fist in her pussy.

Sarah was struggling to see me while Karen gave the "please don't be mad" routine to me. Sarah was speechless as Karen and I went back and forth because the 'argument' was becoming more and more sexual as it went on. Sarah then intervened and apologized to me. I put my hand on her face and told her that I'm glad I found out and wanted to know if she wanted to keep seeing my wife. Sarah answered that she did. It would have been hard for her to say no when she had her hand up my wife's pussy and one of my wife's large dildos in her pussy.

A bunch of talk ensued and we all agreed that Sarah could join my wife and I. Karen told Sarah to sit on the bed with her legs outstretched. Karen straddled her right foot and slid her cute size 5 right in to the ankle. Karen leaned forward so she could pound Sarah's little pussy with the large dildo. I slipped behind my wife and rubbed my cock along the bottom of Sarah's wet foot as Karen rode up and down on it.

After Karen had a couple of orgasms, I lifted her ass until Sarah's toes were just inside her gaping pussy. I slipped my cock head alongside Sarah's toes in the entrance to Karen's pussy. Karen felt this and bore down on Sarah's foot and my cock. She just sat there with everything buried deep inside her, adjusting to the size. She went back to pumping the dildo in and out of Sarah's pussy and begged her to wiggle her toes inside her pussy. In the wetness of my wife's pussy, I started to feel Sarah's toes wiggling and rubbing the underside of my cock head. I told Sarah to curl her toes and give me a footjob inside Karen's pussy. It was the best thing I had ever felt and, after only a few seconds, I blew a gigantic load inside my wife. Sarah kept grabbing my cock with her toes while my wife's pussy was convulsing in orgasm. My cock wasn't softening at all. I slid my cock out and Karen slid off Sarah's soaking wet foot.

Karen asked me to sit on the bed and have Sarah straddle me reverse cowgirl. Sarah slid her wet pussy down on my pussy juice soaked cock. Karen moved up and started rubbing Sarah's clit hard. Then she started tonguing my cock and Sarah's clit. What I felt next was amazing. Karen slipped a finger in Sarah's pussy alongside my cock. Then she added another when she could tell that Sarah could take it. My wife was rubbing hard on Sarah's g-spot and this drove her into an orgasm. Once her orgasm subsided, she said "Teach me. Please go more". Karen slipped a third finger inside Sarah and she yelled that her pussy was ripping open but she loved it and told Karen not to stop. We fucked Sarah like this until I told my wife I was going to cum soon. Karen pulled her fingers out and grabbed one of Sarah's sweaty Keds.

When I knew I was ready, I pulled my cock out and Karen put it in Sarah's Ked. I was now fucking her shoe and I blew a monster load in it. Karen kept milking my cock with the shoe and then set it aside. As I was recovering, Karen started to finger fuck Sarah some more. Pretty quickly, she had four fingers deep in her pussy and Sarah was asking for more. I grabbed the lube and greased up my wife's hand really good. Karen tucked her thumb in and began working Sarah's pussy, trying to get her fist into her.

Karen and I were encouraging her and telling her to relax her pussy. Sarah a deep breath and Karen's hand slipped right inside her. We told her we were proud of her and that we wanted to make her cum like never before. I grabbed the Hitachi wand and gave it to Karen. My wife worked Sarah's clit with it while I started licking her little feet. I started with the foot covered in my wife's pussy juices. I worked all around and in between her toes and then cleaned up her entire foot with my tongue. After Sarah's first orgasm, my wife felt her pussy relax more, so she curled her hand into a fist inside her.

I had moved to Sarah's other foot and devoured her natural sweaty foot flavour. Her toes started to curl up hard and she had an explosive orgasm on my wife's fist. Karen let her come down from her orgasmic high and started sliding her fist out. Sarah would have none of that and she grabbed my wife's wrist and in a very guttural tone told her to fuck her hard now. Again, we told her we were so proud of her and Karen started sliding her fist in and out of her pussy very slowly to allow her to adjust to what was about to come. I slipped Sarah's Keds back on her feet.

The visual of my wife fisting a 26 year old girl wearing only Keds made my cock stiffen again. My wife's pace had worked up to frenzy and she was pistoning her fist in and out of Sarah's pussy at a furious speed. I got behind my wife and slid my cock, still slick with Sarah's pussy juice, right into her gaping pussy. I missed the feeling of having Sarah's foot in alongside my cock but, knowing that my wife's pussy had been foot fucked just minutes ago, energized me. My wife fisted Sarah to another earth-shattering orgasm and this caused me to blow my load deep inside my wife's ruined cavern of a pussy. We were all exhausted and Sarah asked if she could spend the night with us. We all drifted off to sleep with Sarah in between my wife and I.