Housewife Awakening Pt. 06

Story Info
Awakening of a housewife to lesbian sex and fetishes.
1.8k words
4.22
6.6k
4
0

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 5

Erin had to leave and she took her sex machine with her. She warned Karen about using it too often and Karen thanked her for her concern. My wife suggested we go to the mall for the afternoon and wanted to make it fun. I was intrigued. My wife's outfit was ridiculous, to say the least. She had on a white knitted minidress than was tight fitting and came to about mid-thigh. I asked her if she planned on wearing anything on her legs and she showed me a pair of sheer stockings. I told her I had an idea for them. I submerged her stockings into the brown flat nearly full of her juices. When they were completely and uniformly soaked, I handed them to her to put on. As she wrestled them on, I went to the front door and poured a bunch of pussy juice from the brown leather flat into her white heels and then into the matching brown leather flat.

Her stockings didn't look wet, they just looked darker. You could just see a slight peek of the tops of her sheer stockings when she walked. This dress clings to her and tends to ride up constantly. It was going to be an interesting afternoon as my wife also didn't do anything at all to clean up her pussy. Karen asked me where her white heels were and I told her they were by the front door. I watched her slip the first one on and her pussy juice actually oozed out of the toebox all over the toe of the shoe. She cooed in delight and slipped the other heel on with the effect. Then she asked me to grab the brown leather flat that was now a pussy juice holder, she dabbed her fingers in her juices and applied it like perfume to herself. Before I put her brown flat back, I went to her shoe shelf and distributed her juices inside her most worn heels and flats.

Once in the car, the smell of Karen's pussy filled the car and was intoxicating. We got to the mall and hatched a plan where I would follow her about 30 feet back for the day. It was really busy and my wife was certainly enjoying all the looks she was getting. She was approaching people to ask them for directions and was getting amazing results. Both men and women instantly warmed up to her. Most interesting was the response from the women. It was like they met an old friend and kept the conversation going for as long as they could.

Karen decided to sit in the food court with a coffee. As soon as she sat down, her dress hiked up and her stocking tops were visible. I looked around to see who was looking. There were a few men and three women. First thing I noticed was a couple of the women must have followed Karen because two of them were ones she was talking to. Once Karen noticed the women too, she started to give them a show. She had to pop her heel out with her hand to get the sticky shoe into a dangle. It was obvious, even from 30 feet away, that liquid was dripping out of the heel as it dangled from her toes and her nyloned foot was soaked. I noticed one of the women, in her mid 30s I'd guess, was licking her lips and grinding her yoga pant covered thighs together as she slipped her feet halfway out of her red mules, similar to Karen's, she was wearing. The other two women were just staring in awe. Karen then uncrossed her legs and put both of her feet on the floor. She spread her legs a little and I saw the women trying desperately to see.

Karen looked at me and I mouthed the word "more" to her. She spread her legs rudely open for all to see. Her pussy was clearly visible and clearly still gaping open and wet. She put on this show until she finished her coffee and then she headed for a shoe store. The woman in her 30s in yoga pants slipped her mules back on, got up and followed her. I could clear see a small pussy juice stain forming through the yoga pants on her camel toe. As Karen was approaching a shoe store, she was greeted by the woman in her 30s, who turned out to be Connie from work. She greeted her warmly with a lingering hug and made some small talk with her about shoes.

When they got to the shoe store, there was a chubby, 20-something girl Karen set her sights on. The salesgirl, Sarah, finally came over and my wife told her she wanted to try on some other colored shoes to see if they'd go with her outfit. Connie asked her if she would mind if she observed and could maybe get some ideas. Sarah was immediately warmed up to my wife as she got more in Karen's space, her face got flush and she kept touching my wife as she talked to her briefly. Finally, Sarah asked my wife what size she wore and said she'd be right back with some shoes she thought might fit the bill.

Sarah called my wife to another location near the back corner of the store. She said she might need to retrieve more shoes from the back and it was closer. There was no room for Connie to look on, so she told Karen that she'd wait for her out front. My wife sat down on the fitting chair and her dress naturally rode up to reveal her stocking stops. When Karen saw that Sarah noticed, my wife said "oh dear" and attempted to pull her dress down. Sarah stopped her by putting her hand on my wife's knee and saying, "no worries, it's quiet back here and we're both ladies". Sarah asked my wife if she would just relax and let her get her size right and suggest a few pairs. My wife was very pleased with this girl.

Sarah was wearing a denim, knee length overall dress with a white tee underneath, her legs were bare and she was barefoot in Keds. Sarah pulled a stool up to my wife and lifted her one leg to remove her shoe. She was a bit shocked when my wife's nyloned foot stuck to the inside of her white heel. Shockingly, Sarah didn't say a word but my wife could see her nostrils flaring as the stench of pussy juices entered her nose. Karen asked Sarah if everything was OK and Sarah replied "perfect". She pulled a similar pair of banana yellow heels out of a box. She lifted my wife's left leg, held her wet nyloned foot and slowly, even sensuously, slid the heel on.

As Sarah seemed to be taking her time admiring her heel, my wife placed her other wet nyloned foot right on Sarah's bare knee. Sarah smiled and suggested my wife remove her stockings so she could get her some dry nylon footies while trying on the shoes. My wife felt bold when she asked Sarah if she would mind removing them for her. Sarah just mouthed 'I'd love to' to her. As Sarah reached up to remove the first stocking, my wife spread her legs enough to give Sarah a good view of her used, gaping pussy. Sarah took a lot of time peeling my wife's stockings off; both because they were sticking to her legs and she was enjoying the view.

Once her stockings were off, Karen left her legs open and even spread a little more. Sarah put a nylon footie on her and went back to fitting the yellow heels. As she slipped on the first heel and was checking it, my wife slipped her other foot under Sarah's denim dress. Sarah parted her legs slightly to allow access. My wife's toe eventually found Sarah's secret....no panties and already moist. Karen slipped her toe inside Sarah's pussy. Sarah tried to compose herself and continued with different colour heels and made comments on what she thought was sexy. All the while, Karen was working her pussy with her big toe. My wife then rotated her leg slightly so her other toes could brush Sarah's clit. This salesgirl then had an orgasm right on my wife's toe. Karen slipped her foot back but, before she put it down on the floor, Sarah grabbed it, looked around that they were alone and sucked her juices off Karen's toes.

Sarah then grabbed my wife's stockings to put them on but Karen told her to keep them. She slipped her bare feet back into her white heels, exchanged numbers with Sarah, thanked her with a big kiss and said "well, it looks like I'll just stick with the white heels".

When my wife saw Connie waiting for her, she asked her if she wanted to grab a drink in the food court. They found a booth that was a lot less visible than the first one Karen sat at. They were talking and, wouldn't you know, my wife slipped off her one heel and was caressing Connie's leg with her foot. Connie let it happen and Karen kept moving up her leg with her foot. Connie explained that she wasn't able to get fucked with the red mules on, so she fucked herself with them. Eventually, she reached Connie's damp crotch and started rubbing her camel toe with her foot.

They kept talking and Karen kept working Connie's pussy with her foot. I then saw Connie reach down and get a determined look on her face for a moment and then bring her hands back up on the table. She reached into her yoga pants and ripped a small hole in the crotch of them. Karen then slipped the same big toe she just had in a strange salesgirl right into Connie's married pussy. It didn't take long before Connie arched her head back and had an orgasm on my wife's toe. Karen removed her toe from Connie's pussy.

Connie slipped her bare foot out of one of Karen's red mules and presented the shoes to Karen. My wife could see obvious pussy juice stains all over them and it excited her. Connie slid her bare foot up Karen's leg. When Connie went to slip her toe into Karen's pussy, she found that Karen had no panties on and her pussy was moist and gaping wide open. Karen reached down, grabbed Connie's ankle and pushed her foot inside her. She let Connie work her pussy for, maybe, 30 seconds before she reached down and pulled her foot out and said 'not here'. Connie slipped her pussy juice soaked foot back into Karen's red mules. Karen told Connie that I was away on business and asked if she wanted to come over to the house.