Housewife discovers her desire Pt. 03

Story Info
Vicki is punished for her lack of control.
1.6k words
4.24
6.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10:15am

She stared up at him still prone on the floor. Her pink cotton knickers still in her mouth. The last remnants of an explosive orgasm ebbing away.

He said a single word.

"Up"

She shakily got to her feet. He reached to her mouth and pulled the panties from her lips. He leant down lifted her foot and put her knickers back on pulling them up to her knees. He was gentle but deliberate, perhaps he didn't mind Vicki thought...

CRACK

Vicki heard it before she felt it. Sir had spanked her pussy lips with his hand, hard. She let out an involuntary yelp. He leant in close.

"You understood the rules didn't you"

Composing herself Vicki meekly replied "Yes sir"

"And you understand that if a spoilt brat breaks the rules there are consequences" Sir said. His voice more commanding with the hint of a threat.

"Yes sir" Vicki replied more quickly this time

"Before your punishment begins you understand you may use your safe word at any point, nod if you understand"

Vicki nodded

He pulled her knickers back up. "Living room, now" he stated

Vicki led the way. She could feel the cool air of the flat against her voluptuous breasts. She entered the living room and he followed. With the curtains still drawn the room was dark and with the windows closed it was very still and quiet.

"Stand in the middle of the room"

She did as she was told. Her anxiety written all over face. A distant voice in the back of her head telling her to say her safe word and end this. A louder voice telling her the truth. You want this Vicki. She was listening to the louder voice.

Sir wandered the room.

"Is this the laptop you use for your camming"

"Yes sir"

"Turn it on and get yourself logged in"

She did as she was told. Sir wondered to the curtains and pulled them open flooding the room with light. He also opened the window letting the cool November air into the room.

"I'm logged in sir" Vicki stated.

"Good girl, come here now" he demanded.

Vicki hesitated for a moment. They were on the first floor but with the curtains open there was minimal privacy.

"We are yet to begin your punishment, unless you wish to test me I would move that beautiful arse of yours here now"

Vicki blushed. It was the first compliment he had paid about her body. She moved toward him. As she got near enough he pulled her in front of him. Her belly was pressed against the window sill. She could see the world and the world, if they looked, would be able to see her naked torso. Her pussy, still wet from her earlier experience tingled. Her nipples hardened as the cold autumnal air brushed against them.

"The world can see you, can't they?"

"Yes sir"

"How does that make you feel" as he said it she felt his hand on her pussy

"Frightened but excited"

"I can tell" sir said as he withdrew his hand and put his fingers to her mouth. Without hesitation she licked them clean.

"Are you ready to be punished"

"Yes sir"

He stepped away and she could hear him moving things around behind her and it sounded like clothes being removed

"Come to me now"

She turned around to she Sir sat on her sofa now naked. She saw his cock for the first time. She felt light headed again. It wasn't a porn dick like she had seen in the videos she sometimes watched to bring on an orgasm after another 60 second wonder with Greg. But it looked a nice size. Her laptop was now resting on one arm rest of the sofa

She approached him.

"Put yourself over my knee head facing the laptop and open up the cam"

Vicki climbed into the sofa and placed herself over sir. He rearranged her body. Her arse was pulled higher via the waste of her knickers so her pink knickers were clearly visible on camera. He lifted her chin so her face was also on cam. Her breasts hung beneath her and her belly rested on his waste. She could feel his hard prick nudging her belly button. Sir was also partially visible but his face was off cam.

"Now you will go live on the site, microphone on. The first person to join you will ask for a number between 1 and 10, No other questions. Clear"

"Yes sir"

She opened a session and within a minute the first lurker appeared.

"Alright Scarlett" said Harry1990

Can you please pick a number between 1 and 10

"Ok, 3"

Crack, sir smacked her left arse cheek hard. Before she could react Crack, her right cheek received the same, the thin cotton of her knickers providing minimal protection. Crack a third smack going back to her left cheek made her stifle a scream.

Her feeling of humiliation rose but so did her desire and the wetness of her pussy.

"Wow" said Harry1990 "can I choose another number"

Sir replied for me. "Afraid not old boy, one and done but feel free to stay to watch the show"

Sir leaned over and muted the microphone for a moment. "The next joiner choose a number between one and three"

He unmuted and leant back. Vicki felt relief as more then another three smacks on her arse would be too painful.

John 316 joined. "Fuck me"

"Can you choose a number between 1 and 3 please"

2

Ok, Vicki thought a slap on both cheeks would be ok. But she was wrong, she felt sir pull her panties down to her knees. Without warning she felt his 2 fingers enter her wet cunt. She was dripping and offered no resistance.

"Tell John what is happening to you and how long it's been since we first met".

Vicki's head was spinning but she started to tell John and now several other users about the previous hour. As she did so Sir was alternating the speed and position of his fingers. Vicki squirmed and struggled to remain coherent as she talked about what had got her into this position. Fuck she wanted to cum.

"Sir may I cum"

He pulled his fingers out and sighed.

"Gentlemen she hasn't learned her lesson. A number between 10 and 20 please.

Several different numbers popped up on screen but one kept appearing.

"Vicki what's the most popular number"

She could see it but knew what it meant as soon as she said it out loud.

"20 Sir"

"Well the public gets what the public wants" as he began taking turns smacking her bare arse. She could see on cam how it began to redden and the finger marks from his hand multiplied. After the first 10 he paused and slowly and gently stroked her burning cheeks.

"Remember just say your safe word and this all ends"

She gritted her teeth "no sir, please continue"

He pulled back her hair and kissed her neck gently and whispered in her ear "good girl", she trembled.

For the next few minutes vicki gradually drifted to another place. Her body was no longer her own as more and more viewers watched her be spanked counting down in the chat to zero.

Once number 20 had been delivered vicki could no longer support her body with her arms and fell face first into the sofa.

"Nearly there" sir stated. "What say we give her a reward then chaps" he said to the chat. " a number between 5 and 5 if you please.

5 more Vicki and you might be done was her first thought but then she remembered the sequence. Suddenly she felt Sirs fingers in her, first 2, then a third and fourth as her wetness betrayed her. He was stretching her pussy but she loved it. And then she felt the thickness of his thumb enter her.

"Tell the gents how it feels to be fisted then whore"

"It feels so good sir please don't stop"

He obliged and alternated his speed, her breathing was shallow as she tried to delay the orgasm until she was allowed. Her moans grew louder and longer as the pummelling of her pussy continued.

"Should I let you come then, I will permit you to answer"

"Yes...sir...please" she managed to get out as she struggled for breath.

"Ok but you will show this free chat your body whilst I continue to fist you, I will tell you once I am happy for you to Orgasm" without hesitation Vicki moved to expose herself to what was now the busiest camera in the uk.

Sir continued and her orgasm built. "Yes please sir, please" her pleading continued

"Now" he replied in a strong firm voice.

Vicki's body felt like it exploded. She screamed a low guttural "fuuuuuck" escaped her as she bucked on his hand. It took a couple of minutes for her to remember where she was, she opened her eyes and saw the chat had exploded with her, she could see herself on the camera. Suddenly realising how exposed she was she panicked.

"Gentleman, thanks for your support we may be back later" as sir closed the laptop.

"Stand up and turn around" he told her. She did and heard the click of a camera phone.

"Do you see how red raw your arse is" he asked as she looked at the picture. She nodded

"Will you disobey me again?"

"No sir"

"Good girl, I think it's time you show me what a cock loving slut you are don't you?"