Housewives of Valley County Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Samuel, your big cock feels so good in my mouth." Hazel looked up at the black man in a worshipping manner, before taking the tip of his cock back into her mouth.

"Ugh ughh ughhh!" A small spurt of cum shot out from Bernard's penis and landed on the edge of his desk. Groaning, cum started to drip from the tip, landing on the floor under him.

Though focused on pleasuring Samuel, and of course, herself by sucking his amazing cock, Hazel found herself slowing down and smiling for a moment when she heard her husband groan. She knew that he had come. She kind of wished that she could have seen him, he had always had such a cute look on his face when he climaxes.

Sitting back in his chair, panting dreamfully. His eyes were still on the phone, watching his lovely wife. Bernard wanted to tell his wife that he loved her. He wanted to thank the black man for allowing him to watch. But he could see how into the man his wife was, and he could hear the black man grunting in the background, so he didn't want to disturb the two of them.

So Bernard simply sat there, enjoying the face call.

A few offices over, Walter had pulled up a video on his computer of his wife in bed with a big black man. She was on her back, and the man had her legs straight up in the air, against his chest, and he was pounding her like that.

"Oh, Deborahhh." Walter leaned over his desk, his face less than a foot from his monitor, and spurted his load onto the floor underneath his desk.

"Phew..." Walter sat back in his chair, breathing heavily. Once he had recovered a bit more, he was going to call his wife and tell her that he loved her.

On the second floor, outside the Chancellor's office, Louise Wells looked out over her desk. Even at the age of fifty, her posture had remained flawless. Behind her desk, in her chair, her back was straight, her shoulders also straight yet relaxed, her chest was up and her feet were firmly planted on the floor.

Similar to her posture, her appearance could be described as dignified. Her dusky blonde hair was pulled back and tied in a knot behind her back so as not to interfere with her work. Her glasses spotless, her skirt, snug yet proper, and her silk blouse, had she worn one, would have been unbuttoned to show off a healthy amount of cleavage.

On her minimally decorated desk, next to her computer monitor, Louise had a family photograph of herself, her darling husband Roger, and their brilliant son Tobias. Next, to it, another cherished photograph where she was on her knees between two tall and extremely good-looking black men. With one arm holding on to each of the men's closest legs, she looked up at them longingly. Next, to the framed photographs she had two small African totems symbolizing the desire for the black man.

Glancing over at the second photograph, a hint of a smile almost found its way onto the otherwise so disciplined Louise. Looking at it, she also found herself thinking of her loving husband without whom she would have never experienced that amazing night in bed with those two handsome black men.

It had all happened a couple of years ago when she and Roger had celebrated their anniversary abroad. Louise had been sunbathing topless on the beach, only wearing a skimpy thong. When she had turned over onto her stomach, she had spotted the most attractive and dapper-looking black men she had ever seen. If her body hadn't already been glistening from sweating in the sun, it would have been pretty obvious from the glints between her thighs that she was immensely aroused.

Being the attentive man that her husband was, he had, of course, noticed how taken she had been with the two men and had suggested that she go over and talk to them. With how immensely attractive she found them, Louise had told Roger that they were way out of her league. When her husband had heard that, he had gotten this dumbfounded, yet confident look on his face. Standing up, he had told her that she was the most beautiful woman in the world, and after a deep breath, he had marched over to the two black men.

Louise remembered how her heart pounded when her husband had walked over to them. How her heart had almost exploded when they had come over to her. How an orgasm overwhelmed her when one of them sat down next to her and ran his hand down her sweaty back until he reached her buttcheek. The next thing she remembered was laying on her back, sucking their throbbing black cocks, whilst they fondled her breasts and pussy.

"Ohhh!" Louise snapped out of her daydream when she heard a woman's moan coming from Chancellor's Glover's office.

About fifteen minutes or so ago, the chancellor had sent for Professor Walsh, and now the lucky woman was in there with him. However, even with the lustful moaning radiating from the chancellor's office, Louise collected herself and returned to her duties.

"Let's see." Louise picked up one of the last few documents she had to review before taking the papers in the important pile to chancellor Glover to sign.

"I'm comingggggg!" Louise heard Patricia call out from the other side of the wooden wall that separated hers and Glover's office. The female orgasm was something that frequented the Chancellor's office, and many a time it had been Louise who had expressed it, loudly.

Whilst the heavenly moans continued to escape from Glover's office, Louise kept her focus on the documents. Though there were times when her hand almost made its way down to her thigh, and from there it would have been so easy to slowly pull her skirt up, and slide her fingers between her slit and rub her moist pussy. She was almost thankful that she didn't wear a blouse, otherwise, her rock-hard and sensitive nipples would have nudged against the thin fabric and made her even more aroused.

This should be the last... The document she picked up was an extracurricular request form from a student, and when she read the student's name her eyes widened a little.

oh... The student was her nineteen-year-old son Tobias, and he had requested to take André Green's political science exam. Needless to say, it filled Louise's heart with warmth and pride to see that her son wished to take André's exam.

Still, when it came to a black student's grades, she couldn't play favorites and simply approve Tobias's request. Louise had to go over her son's past grades to make sure that he could at least achieve an A on André's political science exam.

Though knowing how intelligent her son was, Louise expected his grades to be in his favor, and when she pulled them up, her intuition hadn't been wrong. So far he had passed his courses with flying colors. A's as far as the eye could see. The only course that didn't have a top grade, was the mandatory Athletic's course, in which he had scored a D. Something Louise had kind of expected since neither she nor her husband had been very athletic.

Luckily, athletic abilities were the one thing in a student's file that didn't impact their chances for approval when written exams were concerned. And with that, Louise was confident that her son would score well, and provide André with a top grade.

Before she proudly stamped the approval on her son's request form, Louise glanced over André's file to make sure that Tobias had gotten the right course number on the form.

Handsome... Louise saw André's photograph and noted that he was a football player, a linebacker. She had never really been into sports, but she had heard the linebacker term from her husband, who was part of a fantasy football league. However, after checking that her son had filled in the course that André took, which he had, Louise realized that she recognized the black athlete.

Since Louise and Roger lived a mere mile from the College, their son Tobias had opted to stay at home during his college years to save up and get himself a proper apartment after his studies were done. A decision both welcomed and encouraged by Louise and her husband who were both quite financial-minded.

And that's where she had seen André, in their home.

Louise recalled coming home one day and finding her son hard at work in the living room, writing a paper on the Great continent of Africa. On her way upstairs, she had caught her diligent son glancing up towards his upstairs room with a dreamy expression. Louise, had, of course, heard the heavenly moans of Tobias's equally as brainy girlfriend Irene, and knew that she was up there with a young black man. The wondrous smile on her son's face reminded her of his father's. Roger had the same look when he watched her in bed with black men.

Upstairs, having left her studious son, Louise had passed his room on her way to her bedroom to get changed. Since the door was ajar, she had peeked inside. There she had caught a glimpse of the young black man who had been making Irene moan. It had been André. Irene had been on top of him, riding his thick black cock, whilst André enjoyed her petite breasts.

Afterward, Louise had found out that the paper her son had been working on had been for André, which had made her so proud of him. She could only imagine how much Tobias must have wanted to be up there in his room, enjoying the lovely sight of Irene being pleasured by André. Instead, he had worked on André's paper.

Such a good young man he's grown up to be... Louise felt more than satisfied that her son's academic achievements were good enough for him to take André's exam and give him an excellent grade.

So, with a proud nod, Louise gave her son's request form a stamp and put it on the approved pile. Just as she did, a vigorous grunt rose out from Glover's office, a grunt that made Louise turn her head toward its source. When a second groan flooded her office, Louise sighed. From between her thighs, a yearning irradiating through her body and filled her with lust. Having been on the receiving end of Reginald Glover's climax so many times, even Louise's professionalism couldn't prevent her from instinctively reach up and pinch her aching nipple.

On the other side of the door labeled, Chancellor Reginald Glover, the voluptuous Patricia was bent over the robust black man's desk. Her big belly and huge breasts resting on the oak finish. Behind her, with his pants around his ankles and his big gut hanging out from his unbuttoned white tailored dress shirt, Reginald held onto Patricia's wide hips with a firm grip whilst slamming his fat girthy cock into her wet pussy.

"Uhh uhhh uh uh uhhh!" With each thrust against Patricia's fleshy ass cheeks her buried his manhood deep inside of her. Sweating profusely, Reginald slowed down enough to wipe his brow, whilst still moving his hips, sliding in and out of her. He was so close to coming.

Almost in unison with Reginald's grunts, Patricia exhaled orgasmic moans.

"Ohh ohhhh ohh oh oh ohhhhh!" She was in absolute heaven. She could barely keep her eyes open, and it was a miracle that she even heard Reginald's voice calling out that he was close, and wanting her to get down on her knees.

"Uhhh!" Reginald gripped his cock hard to give himself a few more seconds as he pulled out from Patricia's warm pussy.

Oh yesss... Exhausted, Patricia did her best to get up from the oak desk and lower herself down onto her knees in front of the sexy black man. She was so horny for his manly cum. Wherever he wanted to give it to her, she wanted it.

"Ahhh!" The second Reginald saw Patricia's pretty face he let go of his cock, and with a jerk, an intense and heavy load of cum splashed across her face.

Yesss... The moment Patricia felt the warm and gooey semen she closed her eyes and held out her tongue.

"Ahh ahhh ahhh ahhh!" Each of Reginald's jerks shot out a lofty rope of sperm, hitting Patricia, and running down her face, eventually dripping down onto her huge fleshy breasts.

Mmmm... Patricia positively loved it when black men came on her. She loved everything about it. The smell, the taste, the arousing sounds of a man climaxing. Everything just made her feel like such a woman.

"Ahh ahh!" With his climax slowly subsiding, Reginald laid his bulbous cockhead down onto Patricia's soft and sperm-filled tongue. Whilst admiring her cum splashed face, a sight he had always enjoyed, semen oozed out of the tip of his resting cock into Patricia's mouth.

"Mmmm..." Patricia savored the deliciousness that ran down her tongue and slowly filled her mouth. Looking up at the panting Reginald, she was filled with such a grateful feeling.

"That was amazing, Chancellor Glover, thank you." She took the tip of his cock into her mouth after swallowing the tasty treat she had in her mouth.

"You were amazing Mrs. Walsh." Reginald slowly moved his hips, easing his softening cock in and out between her lips.

Whilst enjoying his manhood in her mouth, a real sense of pride flowed through Patricia's very being when she heard the Chancellor's praise.

"Mhmm..." After the intense climax, Reginald enjoyed Patricia's very tender blowjob. A bold contrast from before when she had sucked him to his then fully engorged erection. However, glancing up, he noticed the time, and almost as if on cue, he heard his secretary Louise on the intercom.

"I apologize for interrupting, Chancellor Glover, but you told me to remind you of your appearance at the celebrations." Even though his schedule drew closer, Louise had waited a few minutes after she had heard Glover's powerful finish to remind him. She wouldn't dream of disturbing him during such a moment.

"Thank you, Louise." Reginald exhaled and reluctantly slid his cock out from Patricia's sweet lips. He certainly wouldn't have minded going again, since he found the plumb woman kneeling in front of him extremely sexy.

A sigh left Patricia when she felt Glover's cock leave her mouth, though she did manage to get one last splendid lick of its tip.

"Oh, I hope you're not late because of me." Patricia lightly panted whilst she looked up at the handsome man towering over her, hoping that it wouldn't be the case.

"Not at all, Mrs. Walsh." Reginald took in the sights of her curvaceous body as she got up on her feet. Her chunky tits hanging down to her belly made him shake his head in wonderful disbelief. Once again he regretted the timing of his scheduled appearance at the celebrations.

"I'm glad." Patricia could have remained there for a lot longer. She had always felt so womanly on her knees in front of a black man.

"Well, I should let you get ready." But alas, with a sigh, still enjoying the taste of delicious cum on her lips, she picked up her skirt and got up.

On her way out, Patricia passed the chancellor's walled mirror, and there she noticed how wet her face and boobs still were from all the cum.

Mmm... Trevor would sure get a kick out of seeing me like this... She instantly wanted to snap a selfie and send it to her husband.

Whilst taking his shirt off, he needed to take a quick shower in his office's attached bathroom, Reginald nodded in appreciation of Patricia's thick behind as she walked toward the door.

"Well, if you need to go over any more... papers, let me know." With a look of desire, Patricia smiled and sighed once more when she saw the handsome chancellor standing there completely naked.

"Oh, I think you can count on that." Reginald gave her a knowing smile and sighed to himself when she left the office.

"Mrs. Wells." Patricia, naked, and in a somewhat of a hurry, gave chancellor's Glover's secretary a pleasant nod on her way past.

"Professor Walsh." Louise returned the courteous gesture. Again, when she noticed all that delicious cum on the professor's face, she felt her bare nipples aching to be touched. For a quick moment, Louise closed her eyes and imagined the sensual feeling of Chancellor Glover shooting all his thick, chunky cum all over her face.

"Oh..." A wonderful sigh of desire left Louise's lips. Though when she opened her eyes, a slight wave of embarrassment took over. Once again, she found her hand on her breast, lightly pinching her nipple.

With her arm under her sizable breasts, trying to keep them from jiggling too much, and with her skirt and handbag in the other hand, Patricia made her way to the classroom just across the hall.

Oh good... Luckily, with the celebration going on, the room was empty.

Now, let's take some nice selfies for Trevor... With a loving smile, Patricia headed over to one of the desks to put down her skirt and get her phone out of her handbag. Just as she did, however, he felt that the cum that had pooled so nicely between her soft pillowy breasts began to trickle down.

"Oh." Not wanting her husband to miss out on seeing such deliciousness on her, Patricia gently let go of her heavy breasts, whilst at the same time running her fingers between them, scooping up all the sperm, and smearing it all over her chest.

With her breasts now covered in shiny cum, Patricia instinctively licked the rest of Chancellor Glover's semen from her fingers.

"Mm." The manly taste made her imagine Glover on top of her, plunging his thick black cock deep inside of her. She could also see her sweet husband sitting there, stroking his smallish erection.

Oh, Trevor... The urge to send a selfie to her husband grew with each second that passed, even more so when she glanced down and saw how shiny her breasts were. She knew how much her husband would have loved to have licked the cum from her juggs and sucked her big nipples.

But at least she could send him a nice surprise, and with a big smile on her face, Patricia eagerly picked up her phone and held it up in front of her. However, just when she was about to snap a photo, she saw the video button.

Hmm, maybe I should send him a sexy video instead... Patricia was rather surprised that she was considering filming herself since she had always felt a bit awkward doing so. She never knew what to say, or if she should say something. With photos, it was much easier. Just smile, point, and click. Though she had a pretty good idea as to why she felt so much more confident. And it had all to do with the wonderful day of Jabari and the joy of being seen topless by so many handsome black men.

So with her camera phone on record, Patricia held her free arm across her luscious chest and looked into the lens pretending it was her husband.

"Hi, honey..." Patricia smiled and gently pressed her arm against her soft breasts making them spill out over and under her arm. She knew how much it drove Trevor crazy when she used her arm like a bra.

"I just had the most wonderful time in Chancellor Glover's office." She licked her lips slowly for the camera, tasting Glover's cum as she did.

"Mmm, I wish you could have been there, Trevor, and watched me worship his big black manhood." Patricia reached out further with her phone, giving her husband a better view when she let go of her heavy breasts. The moment she released them, they fell for a split second and then softly bound back, ending their fall with a wondrous jiggle.

"And boy was his hefty balls filled with cum... So much delicious cum." Patricia panted. Her eyes glistened with lust. She had become so aroused that her free hand had found its way down to her pussy, where she lightly rubbed her fingers against her clit.

"Oh Trevor, I wish you were here to lick my boobs." Another soft moan left her lips as she brought her phone closer to her chest. She wanted her husband to see all the shiny and spermy mess on her breasts.

"Oh Trevor, suck my nipples... Suck all of Mr. Glover's cum from my boobs." Patricia rubbed her clit in just the right way and suddenly an incredible waterfall of emotions washed over her body.

"Uhhh uhhhh!" With his fingers around his meager penis, Trevor spurted intensely onto his exposed belly. As soon as he had clicked on the magnificent video from his loving wife, and seen her naked, he unbuttoned his shirt, knowing that he would come. He had even leaned into his monitor on his desk and had pretended to lick Patricia when she had zoomed in on her breasts.