Housewives of Valley County Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Patricia." Trevor breathed heavily and leaned back in his chair with a romantic smile on his face. He loved her so much. He just knew that he had to pick flowers for her. In fact, he wanted to make sure that he remembered.

"Linda." Trevor pressed his secretary's number on his office phone.

"Yes, Mr. Walsh." Trevor's ever so bubbly secretary glanced away from her open Instagram page. Her new Jabari medallion that her boyfriend Nick had given her for the celebration dangled between her naked and firm breasts as she leaned over her intercom.

"I'm going to buy my wife some flowers on the way home. Could you remind me on my way out later?" Trevor rewound Patricia's video once more and played back the part where she showed him her cummy breasts.

Mm, that would have been something... Trevor imagined sucking the cum from her amazing breasts.

"Sure thing, Mr. Walsh, I'll make a note of it." Linda took out the calendar and wrote it down on today's date.

"Thank you, Linda." Trevor had to look at the video one more time before returning to his work.

Over in professor Jakande's office, the lusciously dressed Amarika were going over some details about next week's African studies classes with her Icelandic teacher's assistant Katrin.

"How are you coming along with your research on Dayo Kambanda?" Amarika saw the interest in her assistant's eyes when she mentioned Kambanda.

"Really well. It's so amazing to learn about all the wonderful things he did for Iceland. Like how he rescued the two hunters from a polar bear, and how he united the northern tribes and brought peace to the island." Katrin had such admiration for the man who had made his way from Africa, via Norway's coast to Iceland, in the early 12th century.

"Professor Ágústsson from the Icelandic Museum of history, actually just sent me the translation from a runestone that Einar, one of the hunters that Kambanda saved, had made." Katrin went through her notes and found the translation.

"Ketill and Einar raised this stone in celebration of Dayo, the mighty warrior with ebony skin, who saved them from a bear and brought much pleasure to their women, Auður and Hallbera."

After reading the translation, Katrin looked excitedly at Amarika, whom she considered a mentor.

"And from what I've been able to piece together from various sources, rune translations, accounts told from one generation to the next, when Kambanda brought Ketill and Einar back to their huts, their women, Auður and Hallbera prepared a great feast to celebrate the great warrior that had saved their men. It is also told that Auður and Hallbera were so taken with Kambanda that they wished to be without clothing in front of him. Which I can certainly understand." Katrina smiled. Her bare nipples stiffened with the thought of being fully nude in front of a black man.

"Oh yes." Amarika pictured herself naked in front of a certain black man, coach Amos Banks. A thought that made her big nipples poke against the soft fabric of her dress.

"And something I learned and found very romantic was that Ketill had asked Kambanda on the first night of the feast, if his woman, Auður, could worship his impressive ebony manhood." Katrin thought of her sweet boyfriend Jeremy who often did the same thing.

Amarika tried to remain professional throughout Katrin's story, but the thought of worshipping Amos's thick cock, to feel its heaviness in her mouth, to suck it, simply proved too much, and for a split second she allowed herself to close her eyes and imagine.

"Knock knock." Two taps were heard on Professor Jakande's open door.

"I thought I saw you come in, Amarika." Amos Banks sported his usual charming smile whilst he marveled at Amarika's beauty. She looked stunning in her African dress. A dress that truly put her incredible figure on display.

"Amos." Amarika's eyes flew open with surprise. In her mind she had been on her knees, admiring the girth of his cock, and now he was here. She was so wet for him. She wanted to take her dress off. She wanted him to tell her what to do. Anything he wanted. But she had to resist, she was Amarika Jakande. She was strong.

"You look absolutely beautiful." Amos walked over with such confidence and gave the woman he had been dating and was infatuated with a light kiss. As he did her arousing perfume filled his nostrils with desire.

"Mm... thank you." Amarika let out a soft sigh when Amos released his kiss. She was helpless near him. She didn't want to be strong around him. She wanted to be naked. On her knees. She wanted to worship him.

Katrin had remained by Amarika's side, quiet. She felt it would be improper to say anything. Her eyes, however, took in the handsomeness of the muscled black man. There was no doubt that he taught sports with how he looked. His arms and pec muscles looked like they were on the verge of bursting out of his T-shirt. And those weren't the only things that were bulging. Along the side of his left leg, Katrin saw the outline of his tremendous cock.

"You know, I was hoping to see you before..." Amos leaned in for another kiss. He simply couldn't resist her sweet lips. This time he lingered. His tongue met hers. His hand slid down her hip until he felt her curvaceous behind.

Oh yes, Amos... Amarika hoped with every fiber in her being that he wouldn't stop.

"The..." Amos leaned back for just a moment. In the heat of things, he had forgotten what he wanted to say. He was too struck by Amarika's beauty. And with the lust he saw in her eyes, he leaned in once more. This time he kissed her neck.

"Oh, Amos." Amarika slanted her head back in pure enjoyment. In the corner of her eye, she saw Katrin standing there, and with her hand on Katrin's shoulder, she motioned her assistant down onto her knees. She wanted her to pleasure Amos's heavenly manhood.

Katrin followed Amarika's lead without hesitation. The anticipation of going down on the handsome coach had her nipples fully erect and aching for attention.

Wow... Katrin gasped at the wonderful and bulging outline of Amos's cock. She wanted to reach out and feel it. Stroke it. But she wanted to be proper.

"May I worship your amazing manhood?" Katrin looked up at Amos who had just slipped Amarika's left dress strap down her shoulder, revealing her ample breast.

Amos was just about to suck on Amarika's juicy tit when he heard the young woman's voice. Looking down he saw Katrin on her knees gazing up at him. Her blue eyes filled with anticipation for his answer. Though his attention had been on Amarika, he had naturally glanced over at the alluring and very topless blonde on his way over.

"Yes, you may." Though Amos wanted to watch Katrin take his cock into her mouth, he was too horny for Amarika. Even more so since he could feel Amarika's soft breast gently nudging against his forehead.

"Mmm." Amos turned to Amarika and engulfed her tit's entire areola with his mouth and sucked her nipple hard.

"Thank you." Even though he was enjoying Amarika's bosom, Katrin felt the need to let Amos know how grateful she was for a chance to worship his black cock.

"Oh, Amos!" Amarika felt her other shoulder strap slide down her arm, and before she even had time to imagine the pleasures to come, Amos had both of her breasts in his hands, fondling them, and sucking them, one at a time.

With joyous heartbeats, Katrin grabbed the sides of Amos's sweatpants and pulled them down carefully.

"Ohh." Katrin paused and sighed at the sight of his thick root. She found the foretaste of a black man's cock so arousing. And the more his lengthy shaft came into view, inch by inch, the more wet Katrin became. And when she finally reached his knees, and his rock-hard cock bounced out of his sweatpants, almost tapping her pretty face, a pre orgasm rushed through her body.

"Ohh." Katrin trembled blissfully with Amos's manhood slightly jutting up and down in front of her. The sheer size of it had it hanging in a downward angle, and for a moment whilst admiring its allure, Katrin wondered if she would be able to take the thick head into her mouth. And just as she was going to reach up and gently hold it up with both hands, which, in her experience, had always been necessary with black men's cocks, a hefty bead of precum flowed out of its pee slit.

Quickly Katrin pushed her tongue out and licked up the sweet and delicious bead.

"Mmm." With the taste of Amos's manly juices, Katrin couldn't take the anticipation any longer and with her mouth open, she took his bulbous cock head, almost in a thrusting manner, into her mouth.

Ohh yesss... Katrin felt so happy that she could fit it in her mouth. That she could suck it.

"Mghmm." With both hands, all ten fingers wrapped around Amos's girthy shaft, Katrin began to suck the head of his cock. Her sweet lips sliding back and forth. She was in absolute heaven. To be able to worship a black man like this was beyond words.

"Oh, Amos!" Amarika leaned back against her desk. Amos was all over. Kissing her, feeling her breasts, sucking them.

"Mm." Amos kissed Amarika's luscious lips. Her sweet saliva mixed with his as their tongues danced. He wanted her so badly, and having his cock sucked at the same time by the stunning blonde made him even more eager.

"Your dress...mm." Amos broke off his kiss for just a moment, but couldn't finish his sentence before leaning back in to kiss her again.

"Mm... take it off, I need that sweet pussy." Amos got off of Amarika who hurried up onto her feet.

Though Katrin was in her own heavenly world, passionately stroking Amos with fingers that couldn't even reach around his heavy cock, and pleasuring him with her luscious lips, she could tell that she had to pull away for a moment.

Oh yess... Amarika breathed heavily. Her pussy was absolutely gushed for Amos. Luckily she found the zipper to her dress the moment she reached around and pulled it down.

"Uh uh." It took a few tries to shimmy the snug dress down past her curvaceous hips, but finally, she got it down to her ankles and stepped out of it.

At the same time, Amos pulled his T-shirt over his head and stepped out of his sweatpants, revealing his chiseled physique. And with hungry breaths, he took in Amarika's naked beauty. Her body absolutely exuded sex. Her smooth and firm thighs were as sexy as her sensational hips, and her ample and succulent breasts made her waist look slender.

"Damn, you look good, woman." Amos didn't waste any time before he moved in and kissed Amarika once more.

"Mm." Whilst kissing her Amos grabbed Amarika's chunky ass cheeks and effortlessly lifted her up into his strong arms. Holding her up with one arm, he brushed her desk free and laid her down on her back.

"Oh yes!" Amarika looked up at Amos. Into his gorgeous brown eyes. She wanted him right now.

Amos wanted nothing more than to plunge his rock-hard cock into Amarika, but first, he just had to taste her sweet pussy. But he also had a lustful idea for Katrin whom he glanced over at, motioning her towards his backside.

"Mm." Amos's hungry eyes were set on Amarika's trimmed pussy. He couldn't wait to taste her.

Watching Amos grab Amarika's hips and bend over to eat her pussy, his hips high up in the air, Katrin knew exactly what he wanted her to do.

As she went to move around Amos, she stood up and stepped out of her skirt, revealing her glistening pussy and her firm ass.

Oh yes... Katrin eagerly sat down behind Amos's well-shaped buttocks. After admiring his big butt for a wonderful second, she grabbed his ass cheek.

"Mm." She felt how hard and manly his cheeks were. Obviously, he worked out a lot. She could only imagine how hard and amazing his thrusts must be. Having enjoyed the feel of his cheeks, Katrin gently parted them and was greeted by Amos's wonderful asscrack.

Holding his considerable butt cheeks spread, Katrin let out several soft breaths of excitement as she slowly leaned in. Reaching out with her tongue, she closed her eyes and went by feel, and soon her tongue touched skin.

"Mghmm...mmm... mghm." Katrin hungrily ran her tongue up and down Amos's buttcrack. It was just so amazing for her to eat a black man's ass.

"Aghm... ah...ah..." She leaned back, breathing heavily. She had to get some air. Whilst there she noticed his big black cock hanging down between his legs, and she knew that she had to worship it as well.

So after getting some much-needed air, Katrin grabbed Amos's thick shaft and began to milk him, pulling on his cock. With her other hand, she did her best to push his right cheek aside so she could lean in and lick his ass.

"Mghmgmm..." Katrin was on a cloud of pure euphoria. Not only was she stroking his fat black cock, but she was also eating his ass. The only thing that would have made it even more exciting, would be if her boyfriend Jeremy would have been there. Katrin knew that Jeremy would have loved to have watched her like this. He would have spurted so hard.

Oh yeahh... Amos felt Katrin's delicious tongue in his ass, and her fingers around his manhood, tugging on it. It was an exhilarating feeling. A feeling only matched by the enjoyment he felt eating Amarika's pussy.

"Mmm." Amos ran his tongue all the way along her slit until he reached her clit.

"Mghmm." He put his lips around it, gently sucking on it, and then expertly flicking her clit with his tongue.

"Oh goddd Amosssss!" Amarika cried out as an orgasm ravaged her from top to bottom.

"Oh no Amos, oh goddd!" Amarika's whole body trembled. She almost couldn't cry out in pleasure because another orgasm rushed through her body.

Mmmm... Amos had tasted Amarika's deliciousness for long enough, and after hearing and feeling her wondrous orgasms he knew that it was time.

Gently he took Katrin's hand, the one she had been tugging on his manhood with, and raised himself up whilst leading her around him. At the same time, he gazed over Amarika, whom he found exceptionally breathtaking on her back like that, ready to take his big cock.

Amarika, still recovering from her blissful orgasm, looked up at the handsome man now towering over her. She could tell that he was about to push inside of her, to make her orgasm again.

"Oh... Amos, I want you inside of me." Amarika managed to moan out between her gasps for air.

Amos smiled. He was more than ready.

"Put it up to her pussy." Amos looked down at Katrin who sat on her knees next to him.

Katrin nodded and got up onto her feet, something she had to do to guide his manhood up to Amarika. Standing up, she took a hold of Amos's stiffness with her petite fingers, which only reached two-thirds the way around his impressive girth.

"Ohh." Katrin let out a sigh when she felt Amos's hand against the skin of her breasts. He fondled her tits, gently pinching her nipples. Instinctively she began to stroke his hardon.

"Ohhh." Another moan left her lips when he reached down between her thighs and rubbed his fingers against her pussy.

Mmm... another time... Amos slid his fingers between her pussy lips, feeling the wetness.

"Put it in." Amos gave Katrin another nod whilst he took a step closer to Amarika, who had spread her legs for him.

With her warm touch, Katrin guided the tip of Amos's manhood up to Amarika's fleshy pussy. No matter how many times she had seen a black man enter a woman, or herself for that matter, Katrin could barely fathom how it could actually fit. But not only could it fit, but it would also feel amazing doing so.

"He's so big... So thick." Katrin glanced down at her mentor and friend as she held the tip against her awaiting pussy. She felt such joy for Amarika, and the immense pleasure she was about to experience.

"And so wonderfuuuulllll!" Amarika's eyes flew open when Amos pushed inside of her, whilst Katrin instinctively released his wonderful shaft.

"Ugh." With how lubricated Amarika was with her own juices, Amos slid half his length right into her pussy without much effort.

"Oh, yeah." Gently grabbing her hips once more, Amos looked at the blissful expression and admired the beauty of the woman who laid before him. Slowly he began to move his hips, sliding his thickness back and forth, and with each thrust, Amarika's full breasts followed suit, bouncing back and forth.

"Oh, Amos." Amarika looked up at the strong man she had fallen in love with.

Yes... She finally admitted it to herself. She was in love with him.

"Yes, Amos... take me... please take me." Amarika completely surrendered to Amos.

"Uh... uhh... uhh." Amarika's words fueled his hunger for her, and leaning over her, he found just the right spot for his weight to really give it to her.

"Uhh uhhh!" Amos slammed half of his length into her, inching deeper with each heavy thrust.

"Oh godd Amoss! You're going to make me come again!" Amarika cried out in pleasure. Amos felt so good inside of her. His every move kept rubbing against her sweet spot.

"Hold her." Amos glanced over at Katrin when he saw Amarika try to keep her head off of the desk.

"Oh." Katrin had been so mesmerized by how amazingly powerful Amos looked. By how incredibly attracted she was to him. How she wanted to worship him, that she had missed to help out her friend.

In just a few hurried steps Katrin made her way around the desk and cushioned Amarika by leaning into her and holding her with her arms.

Seeing Amarika in a slightly more comfortable position, Amos really leaned into her.

"Uhh uhhh uh uh uh uhhh uhhh!" One thrust followed the other. The next, even more, powerful than the last. Soon Amos's thick black cock had fully disappeared inside Amarika, and he now pounded her hard with his entire length.

"Oh, goddddddd!!!" Amarika cried out louder than before. This time an orgasmic explosion had gone off inside of her, originating inside of her pussy. She was so thankful that she had Katrin to lean back against as her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Oh yeahhh!" Sweat ran down Amos's forehead. He loved seeing the beautiful expression of an orgasming woman. Especially when that woman was Amarika. And with his heavy balls slamming against her pussy, he wanted to make her come even harder.

Just being there. In the presence of a handsome and very naked black man. Watching him bed Amarika in such a powerful manner, made Katrin have a smaller climax over and over.

"Oh ohhh ohhh." Amarika opened her eyes, panting, moaning heavily. Looking up she saw her assistant, her friend Katrin holding her. And looked ahead, she saw the gorgeous man on top of her, Amos. She was in such a heavenly state that she didn't realize that Amos was still inside of her.

"Ohh ohhhh ohhhh." Suddenly, however, as her orgasm faded, Amarika felt the wonderful feeling of having Amos inside of her return.

"Oh Amos, oh Amos!" Amarika lustfully looked up at the sexy black man.

"Uhh uhh uhhh uhhh!" Amos wanted to fuck her even more but the buildup in his heavy balls was too much.

Fuckk... Amos pushed inside of her wondrous pussy once more, completely burying himself inside of her before quickly pulling out.

"Aghhhhhh!" Several huge sprays of cum erupted from the tip of his throbbing cock and splashed all over Amarika's belly and breasts. Some wads even doused her beautiful face.

"Ahh ahh ahhh." More spermy ropes burst out and landed across Amarika's chest.

Oh my god... Katrin was awe-struck by the amount of delicious cum. What she wouldn't have done to feel it on her face. In her mouth.

"Oh yes! Mmm." Amarika closed her eyes to fully enjoy the wonderful feeling of being dashed with so much come. The warm and wet feeling against her skin was tremendous. She had always loved to be climaxed on.

"Ahh ahh ahhhh." One heavy breath after the other left Amos's lips. And after opening his eyes fully, he had opened and closed them during his intense climax, he looked down at an equally panting Amarika. Her beautiful body absolutely glistened with his sperm. It was an amazing sight.