Housewives of Valley County Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh... Katrin... ahh, I think Amarika could use some help." Amos took a breath between each sentence. He could see what Katrin wanted, and he sure wouldn't mind seeing a gorgeous girl lick his cum from Amarika's sexy body.

Katrin licked her lips.

"Thank you." She looked at Amos who was completely drenched in sweat, which only made him even hotter.

"Would you mind?" Katrin glanced down at Amarika who looked quite exhausted.

"No." Amarika panted and smiled. Her chest raised up and fell down again.

"Just give me a taste." Amarika wanted to taste Amos, his cum.

"Mm." Katrin smiled and leaned down. It wasn't the first time she and Amarika had shared cum.

"Mmm." Katrin licked up two big wads of Amos's tasty cum from Amarika's ample right breast. The sensation of her soft skin, her sweat, and Amos's semen were enticing. Katrin's first instinct was to swallow, but she wanted to share it with her friend, so she kept the slimy mess in her mouth whilst she licked up more and more.

With her mouth half full, her tongue savoring the delicious sperm, Katrin moved up and looked into Amarika's eyes. This followed by a lustful glance down at her lips.

Amarika hungrily licked her lips before parting them and sticking her tongue out. She knew exactly what tangy pleasure awaited her. She wanted it. She wanted Amos's semen so badly.

Katrin leaned down closer to Amarika's lips, and slowly parted her own. First, a thin stream of liquid flowed from her mouth onto Amarika's awaiting tongue.

Oh yess... Amarika could taste the deliciousness. It was so arousing to feel Amos's cum in her mouth. To feel more and more of it slid down her tongue. And suddenly a big wonderful wad splashed onto her tongue.

"Mmm." Amarika savored the semen in her mouth for a brief moment before swallowing it. She didn't have to say anything to Katrin. Her friend simply licked up another nice load and gave her a sloppy kiss.

Nodding on approvingly, Amos delightfully watched the two beautiful women kiss and share his cum. It was a sight he had always enjoyed. A sight he would have loved to have kept on enjoying, unfortunately, he heard the African drums from outside.

"Oh, damn, I'm late for my speech. I'll see you later, Amarika." Amos rushed into his sweatpants and threw on his T-shirt.

"See you." Amarika barely had time to say goodbye.

"What a man." Katrin longingly watched the handsome black man run out.

"Oh, yess." Amarika sighed as both women once more licked their sperm-smeared lips.

To be continued...