Houston and Second Ave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her lying back and him kneeling, they were eyeing each other as if they were mentally at a distance while his body was inside of her. She kept parting her lips, biting her lips, and looking away because it became too much. He feasted on her body, very slender. He looked at those giant nipples for a while before he started pinching one and rolling it between his fingers, which she liked immensely.

They were in the depth of being steamy. He felt himself getting close to orgasm. She softly said, "No!" He kept going. She softly said, "Stop!" He was so close to coming. He needed to come. The goal of that feeling of orgasm was so close. He was out of his mind. He needed to feel it. Then he came. He let it spurt out of him. He felt a wave of orgasm. He felt a second wave. His mind already becoming a bit rational, he realized that he could feel a third wave as well. So he let it happen. Then he pulled out.

"I'm sorry!" he said.

"It's alright," she said.

There was a bit of sadness in the air. Where do we go from here?

He pulled his clothes back on. She watched him. They didn't say anything. He walked himself out.

The strangeness of it stuck with him. He enjoyed the memories of her body. So slender everywhere! The ending stuck him oddly and didn't allow him to fully relish the memory of coming in her.

The next day, she came to see him and explained that she had been thinking of her ex-boyfriend and suddenly couldn't do it anymore. But she had felt her feelings about her ex-boyfriend. She had released them all now. She was completely ready to be his. She begged him for forgiveness and to be patient with her. He said that he would.

Then she told him that for every bad guy he caught, he could come in her once. She warned him, "No bad guy! No pussy!" He laughed at first, but she was dead serious. Each time, he showed up at her door with a printout of a mugshot, she'd walk him to her room and let him have her body however he wanted. He and Allan started walking patrols deeper and deeper towards the East River to catch petty street criminals. The bosses didn't like it because the crime statistics suddenly spiked like crazy - twice as many arrests as the previous year! However, they had union jobs and couldn't be fired. The pussy was amazing. Rosalita turned into a real sex kitten, who got more and more experienced.