How a Girl falls in Love

Story Info
The unexpected first experience of a blooming teenager.
3.3k words
4.33
24.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How a girl falls in love

The unexpected first experience of a blooming teenager

Venturing out the chaos of the big city and into the widely different landscape that is the state's countryside it is easy to acknowledge the existence of the "other" city. A small conglomerate of towns loosely connected by few roads, where a great number of land workers consumed vast amounts of life, seemed to willingly stand in direct opposition to the skyscrapers back at the coast out west.

Janet Doe had grown up in this so called "other" city and her opinion of the place had changed more the more she grew up. When she was a kid, it could be called a paradise: she could play in absolute freedom in the vastity of the fields, with her beloved dog and her much older brother watching over them, as happy as a lark. But not anymore. With her brother gone (lost to college) and her dog now too old to even walk, that precious corner of world had transformed from a refuge to an isolating prison, where all she felt was alone. She imagined many times how her life would be in the big city, how many friends she could make and, most importantly, she could spend time with, instead of only having school hours to interact with kids her age, before going home to loneliness.

There she was, a once cheerful and creative little girl, now a bored and uninterested teenager at her last year of high school. It didn't take long for her family to notice the change, but the first to propose something was her brother John as he got back home for the winter holydays. He proposed to their parents something that could, in his opinion, bring back a smile on the face of little Jenny. He had always had a soft spot for his little sister, and he genuinely cared about her well-being, even though he'd never tell her to her face. Never in his life he could have imagined how much this little proposal of his would have changed Jenny. Or the way it'd change her. The parents weren't hard to convince and with the start of the new year, after a few phone calls from the siblings' mom, Jenny would have her first piano lesson. She had always been captivated by the piano in the living room, but also had been too scared to try to play it. The piano was first bought by her father as a decorative piece of furniture and never actually used, for none of the family members knew how to play it properly. This is where our story finally begins.

In a cold and still mid-January afternoon, Janet and her mom were waiting to meet the new piano teacher. The only thing they knew was that he was a mature man and was one the few who was willing to venture to their isolated home thrice a week for a cheap pay. Mrs. Doe had taken a free afternoon from her job to meet the mysterious man in person and decide if he was trustworthy to be left (eventually alone), with her little girl. At 3.55 p.m., five minutes earlier than agreed, the teacher rang the intercom outside the gate of the house.

"He's here!"

Jenny's mom jumped out of the sofa as she was saying this, with a mixture of excitement and nervousness in her voice. She opened the gate and the house's door and started peeking at the man who was walking up to her porch. As he got closer to the door, she showed herself to him and greeted him with an educated smile.

"Good afternoon, madame. I'm Thomas, we spoke on the phone."

The two women were a little stunned by the appearance of the man: his voice was deep and controlled, he spoke slowly and surely as only men of a certain age manage, but now that he was in front of them, they could see he was more of a boy than an adult man. Mrs. Doe, always speaking her mind, said to the stranger:

"I didn't expect you to be so young, Thomas. I'm honestly a little surprised. How old are you if I may ask?"

To which Thomas replied, without a hint of hesitation:

"Twenty-three, madame. Don't worry, I'm used to people mistaking me for someone a little older."

After the brief exchange, Janet and her mom received the guest and had him sit at the dinner table across them, both curious to ask questions to him.

"Feel free to ask any question you'd like madame," said the young man.

Jenny's mom didn't need him to tell her that and started a thorough interrogatory.

It turned out Thomas wasn't a musician by trade, but a mathematician with a passion for music that had played the piano since he was a kid. His parents were middle class workers who expected much from him, and he wanted them to be proud: he used his time to study, practice various sports and cultivating his love for music. No unnecessary distractions, pauses or vacations. This brought him to get a master's degree in mathematics at an Ivy League college on a scholarship (no student debt for him) and having all the necessary pieces of paper to go and make a difference in the world at only 23 years old. Unfortunately, at the end of his journey all the fatigue from his inhumane routine caught up with him and he came to an enlightening and probably even life-saving realization: he was spent, completely and utterly spent. So, he said goodbye to his parents once again as he chose the most God-forgotten destination where to decompress and rest for some time, maybe even a couple of years.

As he kept telling them about his life, both women could feel the weight of Thomas' experience and how it molded him into the person they were speaking. The collectedness that had wondered them at first had now an explanation, since that was the only attitude that would get him through a life of rigid discipline without slowly going depressed. He was pragmatic and stoic, but also kind and gentle, the type of gentleness of someone who knows he is strong and therefore has little need for pretending to be tough. Mrs. Doe could read his character like a book from the words he spoke and was very impressed by what she read in him.

The interview proceeded in a semi-formal tone, except a few jokes by Mrs. Doe, like when she asked if for "no unnecessary distractions" he meant he never had a girlfriend, to which Thomas elegantly answered: "I wouldn't call a woman an unnecessary distraction, madame", making Mrs. Doe like him even more.

At the end of the questioning, after settling the matters of pay and weekly schedule, Mrs. Doe turned to her daughter and asked:

"What do you think Jenny, would you like to try giving him a chance?"

"I... I guess we can give it a shot."

These words brought her back to reality, from the depths of her thoughts where she was about to drown. During the interview, the whole interview, Jenny's mind was in a realm of its own, where all she could think about was that she hoped nobody would notice how wet she was getting. Since greeting him at the door she was hypnotized by the looks and ways of the young man.

Thomas was tall and well built, so much that his wide shoulders and proud chest stood out even if he was wearing a suit. His hair was a light shade of brown, freshly cut and quite short on the sides, almost looking like a military haircut. His beard was shaved, and his cheeks looked smooth, revealing a firm jawline. Brown eyes, darker than the shade of his hair, a regular, straight nose and a nice white smile. He would surely be considered handsome by the average girl, just for the fact that he was physically fit, but to Jenny he was exactly her type. She found him irresistible in every way: the voice, the face, the body were making her insides lubed as if she was melting.

Jenny was a girl at that age. At eighteen years old, her body was now fully craving the sweet forbidden fruit that is the taste of a man. And now she was right in the middle of experiencing her first crush. She was short, around 5'5'', with C-cup breasts and a slender, athletic body. The face of angel, with delicate round shapes, full lips, piercing brown eyes and dark ginger hair. A rare, tasteful beauty in the middle of blooming, that promised greatly of the woman she'd become.

The first lesson, under the supervision of her mother, had her trying harder to contain her hormones than to learn the piano. Nonetheless, Mrs. Doe thought Thomas had done a good job at teaching and trusted him to come on Wednesday, where he and Jenny would be unsupervised.

Janet had spent the time waiting for the next lesson in a horny fever. She masturbated more times that she could count and imagined tons of scenarios where Thomas tried to seduce her or to take her by force, never tired of imagining herself in his arms. Finally, the moment came, and she opened the door to him once more. As soon as they exchanged greetings, all she wanted to do was to jump him and French kiss him, but her shame stopped her. The lesson went on as she looked in an almost feverish state, to the point where Thomas asked her if she was feeling ill. She couldn't live like that, and she knew it. She couldn't live her life holding herself back.

But as the weeks went by something unexpected happened. After spending many afternoons with him the lust became controllable and changed into something else: love. The two had spoken much with each other, often putting aside the piano for a chit chat. Thomas had opened completely with her, for he was a person who didn't hide anything from the people he really liked, and Janet felt the need to return his honesty and had taken the habit of telling him how she felt without hesitation. This brought them closer than they were to anyone at that moment of their lives and made it a most important relationship beyond physical attraction.

As the winter melted away to leave room for spring, things with the not-yet-a-couple started to warm up too. The first notable change was in Thomas: since Jenny had told him the previous month that she never had a boyfriend he couldn't shake the thought of her being a beautiful young woman from his mind. He had long abandoned viewing her as a child and started noticing the hints he was too blind to see before: how she clung to him whenever she could, the look in her eyes when he made her laugh, the awkward blushing her cheeks did whenever he got closer or took her hand on the piano. At the beginning of spring, he was finally convinced Jenny liked him, which put him in a dilemma: to be or not to be (with her). Thomas felt very attracted by her body and during the previous months had come to know how much of a smart and funny and gentle girl she was. If she was just a little older and he wasn't her teacher, he would have taken a shot at her without overthinking it. Instead of being consumed by the dilemma of making or not a move towards her, he decided that he'd only accept her feeling if she confessed to him, so that he wouldn't abuse of the power of being her teacher. A most practical conclusion, as expected of him.

If only Jenny could take a decision just as easily.

Ironically, to face the dilemma of confessing to Thomas, she asked herself what he would do in her place. Obviously, he would face it head on, with only the practical approach in mind, she thought. She wasn't quite ready for that level of straightforwardness, so she opted for a compromise: she'd tell him she was dying to kiss him from the first moment she saw him and see his reaction. If it were to go south, she could always play it a joke, as teenage girls tend to do.

That is how, in a warm spring afternoon, exactly three months after their first meeting, Thomas and Janet came to stand in front of each other in the living room, their arms holding one another, their tongues intertwined in a warm, moist embrace.

When they finally separated, after two full minutes of silence and kissing, Jenny could only say:

"Oh my God, Tommy. It was beautiful..."

"Yeah..."

Janet took him by the hand and guided him to her room upstairs, Thomas following her from behind, not in need of an explanation. Once in her room, the door and the curtains closed, at the dim light of the afternoon sun barely filtering through the window, they started kissing again. Thomas was holding her head with his fingers in her hair and slowly sliding his other hand from her hip to her ass, as they kept tasting each other, never having enough of it. His taste was slightly bitter, hers a little sweet. Jenny, although surprised to be wanted back at first, wanted to show him she was going all the way. She pulled her lips away and looked him in the eyes. Then, without breaking eye contact, she grabbed the hand holding her hair, put it on her breast and whispered:

"I want you..."

Thomas took the hand she had put on her breast and guided it to the bulge in his pants, letting Jenny feel the effect she had on him, then answered:

"I want you too..."

He then proceeded to undress her gently and inviting her to undress him, until finally nothing stood between their naked bodies.

"You're beautiful, Jenny. You're an angel."

She blushed, because she knew he really did think so.

They explored each other's bodies with their hands, then with their lips, kissing every spot from head to toe, needing to know their partner. Then they put their hands in each other's parts. Jenny felt a rock hard, warm member ready to love her in every way and Thomas felt a drooling slit, soft and tender, begging of that love. They started masturbating each other while still standing and kissing. Thomas was gently massaging her clit, pressing and caressing in an expert way, making Jenny tremble a little, while she was stroking his dick gently, often pausing because of the pleasure he gave her. Being touched felt great, but what was making her lose her mind was being touched while holding his hard dick in her hands, feeling how long it took for her small hand to stroke it all the way and feeling him leaking precum. Thomas felt how moist her pussy was, but he knew she was a virgin. He stopped stroking her clit and was about to tell her to get on the bed so he could lick her, but she had other plans. As soon as he let go of her pussy, in a swift movement, she kneeled before him and put her face under his cock, looking up to him with puppy eyes. She opened her mouth, and she took him inside, trying to go all the way to the base, only to choke and take it out.

"Easy, girl..." said Thomas softly, caressing her cheek. She paused for a moment to catch her breath and went back to his cock. This time she focused only on the tip, slowly trying to take a little more every time she could.

Thomas was breathing heavily as the feeling of her blowjob was filling his balls with cum. It wasn't the best technique, but her sheer love for it was arousing him to levels he had never reached before. Arousal was becoming an issue for Jenny too. The feeling of having Thomas in her mouth, so hard and pulsing with pleasure, forcing her jaw open and sliding on her tongue was making her wet pussy ache in desperation. Thomas put his hands on Jenny's face and with the cock still in her mouth he said to her:

"I want to take you. Now. I need to take you."

Jenny felt a throb both in her heart and in her pussy. She quickly got on the bed and spread her legs, revealing how her thighs were covered in wet pussy lube.

"Come here..."

Thomas got on top of her and in between her legs.

"Are you sure?" he said to her, genuinely concerned about how she felt.

"I'm sure, Tommy. I want you to make love to me. Am I good enough for you?"

Now it was his heart's turn to throb, as well as his cock's.

"More than good. You're perfect."

With the hesitation gone he started poking at her pussy's entrance, before gently putting the tip in. Jenny could feel his girth and was already hurting but wanted him to fill her up and endured it. Thomas was now pushing his dick deeper inside her, slowly and gently. Her pussy was bleeding, so he was a little worried, but she was so tight he couldn't stop thinking about the pleasure. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he managed to go all the way inside her. Jenny was crying a little, both from the pain and the joy of being one with him.

"I'm so glad it's you, Tommy. Thank God it's you..."

He wiped her tears off her cheeks and decided it was time to confess his feelings to her:

"I love you, Jenny. I wish I had realized it sooner, but I know it now. This may not be my first time, but you are my first love."

The tears started pouring back from Jenny's eyes and Tommy embraced her and kissed her, always staying inside her, but staying still, not moving. After kissing him for a while Jenny told him she felt better and was ready for him to move.

What followed was a passionate love making where both were experiencing pleasure beyond anything they thought was possible. Tommy reveled in her tight virgin pussy, so eager and wet from both juices and blood. It was a feeling incomparable to the girls he had before, and he kept plowing her with only his animal instincts guiding him. Jenny was in a whirlwind of emotions and sensations: horny and in love, in pain and in pleasure, crying but with joy. She was thrusting her hips into him ignoring the pain and accepting the pleasure. And she was looking at him. His chiseled body sweating down on hers. She brought his head closer to her shoulder and whispered in his ear:

"I'm in love with you Tommy. I'm in love with you and I'm about to cum..."

Those words awakened something in Thomas. He pounded her with even more vigor, always careful not to make the pain surpass the pleasure.

"I want us to cum together. I'll come with you," he said while panting to her ear.

"Yes Tommy, give it to me! Make me yours!".

Their breath kept getting shorter and their voices louder, until finally, moaning like animals in heat, they orgasmed in a hectic spasm. Jenny felt Tommy's semen filling her pussy and abandoned herself to the pleasure, almost passing out on the bed in a state of bliss. All the while Tommy was feeling his cock being milked dry by her pussy and held her by the hips so that the spasm wouldn't make him pull out.

They were both satisfied.

He lied down beside her and put her in his arms once again, holding her tight. She kissed him and put her head on his chest. She closed her eyes.

They were both in love.

Author's note:

Thank you for reading my first submission! I still think I need to work on my storytelling, but I hope to improve in my next works. In the meantime, feel free to comment, any advice and/or critique is welcome. Have a nice day and see you soon!