All Comments on 'How About Him?'

by OhHenry920

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can we hope the

Plane crashes as it heads into LAX and accidently hits Eric's house with Both you and David onboard? That will fix the story from everyon's point of view, especially if Eric is home.

joanymikejoanymikeover 5 years ago

Now this story sounds so true,thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great fun!

Good story! We play the same game but have not taken the final step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

Makes me want to write about my wife and I's adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible

That was very nice. A husband and wife who enjoy playing together will have a long and happy life. I liked the little game they played on the balcony. I am sure other couples can use that as well. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hawaii?

Royal Grove hotel, (it was pink) two blocks of Waikiki, we stayed there for 3 months during what is the off season. Man, talk about opportunities for both of us. Young ladies on vacation abounded, single guys and some married ones, there was one 50 year old glorious housewife type that was amazing, her hubby wanted to watch and invited me up for a roll, so why not? My record was two in one day, hers was three. The wife and I opened up things until we got back to the mainland, now we keep it just us. Got it all out of our system, great memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad!

Just what any husband wants to do. Go on a romantic vacation with his wife and watch her fuck another man. Yeah. That makes sense - NOT! I wonder if she's pregnant with another mans' child or if she has several nasty diseases since condoms weren't used. Can you say "Stupid"? A sexual fantasy? More like a real nightmare.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
0-60 in 3.4 seconds

While I like the idea, it felt too fast. It was a good game, but had always been a hypothetical fantasy. All of a sudden, day 1 of the holiday and they are sharing with a stranger.

Day 1 play the game in the room

Day 2 play by the pool, seeing Eric again

Day 3 play again and see Eric again and strike up a conversation, then go from there. It would have seemed more natural.

I didn't like the power play by Eric either, would have preferred David take charge at that point and not played with Eric again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bullshit

Any time a couple has sex outside the marriage it leads to divorce sooner or later! She will always compare the husband to the others and most times he doesn’t get a fair deal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a great marriage, . . .

for a while. Now its just a matter of time, and other fuck-buddy opportunities. Eric is just the beginning. For the dumb shit hubby, its the beginning of the end. Serves the stupid cuck right. Write that part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boy, that wife was easy to convince.

Next time, spend some time on character development. You know, personality, motivation, that sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@anon RE: Bullshit

Your ignorance is showing. It’s a well known fact that couples who have open marriages have a divorce rate far below the national average. It’s actually close to half of what the average is. So simply making ridiculous statements like you did really only make you look stupid. And there is a hint of anger in your answer which leads us to speculate that you are speaking more from your own personal experience rather than from facts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfair tease

She told Eric he would be able to do all kinds of things to her, but they fucked for two lines of text and it was over.

Far too rushed ending. You set up a great, protracted sex scene but did not deliver it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Hi OH, I fived it, but you might want to heed the concerns of o to 60 guy.

Less intrusion by the outsider, and more random guys instead. Mix in a wetsuit, and let hubby clearly be the main man.. your sex parts started that way, but your story ended focused on the outsider.

gordo12gordo12over 5 years ago
I have to go along with the 0-60 comment

Too fast. Real life is seldom like that. Reluctance, people unsure of themselves etc.

The ending was also too rushed. You could have had an excellent story by drawing it out both the meeting of Eric and the subsequent time spent with him over the week. Instead it's reduced to a couple of lines. 3*

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
re: anon @anon RE: Bullshit

It’s a well known fact that couples who have open marriages have a divorce rate far below the national average. It’s actually close to half of what the average is. So simply making ridiculous statements like you did really only make you look stupid. I hope you looked up you facts before you called someone else ignorant.

One study says that 92 percent of open marriages end in divorce, supporting a common notion that marriage without exclusivity is doomed to fail.

Open marriage at best have a divorce rate of 30 to 40 percent. It is hard to be accurate as people tend to be secretive. Swingers have the lowest divorce rate out of the open marriage type.

Divorce comes from all types of problems, sure but when you add in the mix of trying to fix it by opening your marriage you have sealed your own fate.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Just another whore's cuck husband is also her pimp story. Laughable, used up plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous