Sort by:
  • 178 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm okay with RAAC but not okay with the man waiting 3 years.. like I know some have ego or self esteem problems but really get over it. Or take a world trip there's many ways toget pass and evolve. I would love a moment where she hasn't learned anything new but he down on her and does something different. Just mentions he learned it in France or something. A place she wished she could go where she know he had experiences and has to live with thatbforever.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Some have pointed out it seemed a huge swing from the selfish bitch she became back to the amazing wife the story ended (for now?)with. But if you cannot suspend your disbeleif on that how can you do the same to allow her to change so much to become the loving wife(I hate that phrase being used to describe cheaters) that made the story possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got to laugh at commenters who quote biblical scripture in support of an argument on an erotic story website. Seems pretty hypocritical.

“Nobody’s Perfect!” or “Everybody makes mistakes!” is know as the The Perfection Diversion in the unethical rationalization of behavior. This is a legitimate defense if, in fact, an individual has been accused of not being perfect. Usually, however, it is an attempt to minimize or trivialize the significance of genuine misconduct. When an act suggests that more than an honest mistake or single instance of bad judgment was involved, and that an individual’s conduct indicates a broader lack of character or ethical sensitivity, “Nobody’s perfect!” and “Everybody makes mistakes!” are not only inappropriate and irrelevant, but are presumptive efforts to change the subject. The fact that nobody is perfect does not mean that it isn’t necessary and appropriate to point out unethical conduct when it occurs. It also does not argue for failing to make reasonable assumptions about the ethical instincts of the actor if and when the unethical nature of conduct strongly suggests that it is not an aberration, but a symptom.

The “Just one mistake!” Fantasy is the excuse that a particular unethical act should be ignored, forgiven or excused as an aberration because “it was just one mistake.” This argument intentionally glosses over the fact that one mistake can be so blatantly unethical and harmful that an ethical person literally never does such a thing, and thus the “one mistake” is a reliable indicator that the actor does not deserve to be trusted. Defenders of the unethical also often use this excuse dishonestly and deceptively to designate as one mistake, behavior that represents an ongoing pattern with multiple repetitive episodes of continuous unethical conduct.

"Not forgiving is like drinking rat poison and then waiting for the rat to die."

Forgiveness is overrated. There are only two types of people who consistently promulgate the importance of forgiveness: abusers and their codependents. The concept of forgiveness is a recurring theme in any abusive or toxic relationship. Forgiveness is a key foundational element in most abusive relationships. The abuser is manipulated or bullied into forgiving the abuser again and again, without ever holding a grudge. Anyone who goes around around telling everyone else how important it is to forgive is either an abuser or one of their brainwashed Stockholm syndrome victims. Forgiveness is something you do for yourself, for your own benefit, when you are ready and only for freeing yourself from energetic entanglements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"...mutual forgiveness..." ...??

Drats, I must have missed the part where he fucked someone other than his wife while they were married...

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

This chapter is in conflict with the first and second.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

I had an entire diatribe ready about how neither woman was worthy of forgiveness, how both entered into relationships with eyes wide open, and how one could have and the other one did destroy two good husbands. But, all I'll say is, ttt59, you have to be a woman who writes for Hallmark television movies. If you are, in fact, a male, then dude get your ass immediately to your GP and start getting testoterone shots!

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
What is with all of the counselor crap

That is where I quit reading

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

What a crock of shit this turned out to be after the 1st 2 stories... I believe in forgiveness and reconciliation in very rare circumstances, but this deserves nothing less of moving on from the ex even after she realizes what she did. Mike can have his choice of ladies and should've done so. Not sure why these writers seem to think that a happy ending should be a reconciliation. There are just things u can't go back to.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I'm a bit on the fence, with this conclusion. While this trilogy has many good moments, the ending, at first, left a sour taste I'm my mouth, so I read it again. I guess this must be taken with your view, and that makes it fine with me. 5 * for each of the three parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave this story 5 stars on each chapter.

Some editing problems you didn't get deleted out of this chapter, usually just one word or two that were slight bumps in the road, reading this through. No big deal...

I liked the way this story ended, for everyone in the family.

You didn't write it into the story, at the very last, but, did Sally stay out for a long while? Did anyone help her recover? ;)

Good writing and good story! Thank you author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing is clear and concise. After a while, almost sterile. I appreciated the story, but feel the proper ending was at the end of Chapter 2. All Mike's lofty ideas fizzled away due to lust for a woman who betrayed him. Badly. Enthusiastically. Hatefully. Turned into a page from "Of Human Bondage". Chapter 3 let the reader's down.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Better the second time I have read it...

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

The 3rd chapter was irrelevant, Mike is a man with self respect and I cannot see him restarting a relationship with his ex-wife. Forgive her, yes. Beyond that know. This was a forced RAAC as it does not make sense

Moonbat74Moonbat74over 1 year ago

I liked how this one turned out

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Story, Great Writing, 5 stars to writer! Thank You Great Job, very "heart warming" story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly.

Go back and read the 1st one in this series. The words from ex husband in the phone call describing ex wife's callous betrayal. Her indifference. Her hostility at husband because he wouldn't let her fuck her boy toy and accept sloppy seconds. Not feeling sorry at all for destroying their relationship.

Read what the man in that story has to say about betrayal. About self respect. About not accepting that kind of treatment from someone that you had given so much to for more than 20 years.

Then compare that story...the words there...with this story.

Shining the light from the first story onto this one? The result written here just seems laughable.

The ex-wife is truly an evil bitch. Horrible.

And she gets an STD...younger BF kicks her to the curb...and all of a sudden her entire psyche just changes? Like entirely and profoundly changes? She musta "found Jesus", hallelujah! Hah.

And the ex-husband after suffering all of rhe pain. After 3 years of being inflexible about accepting the shit sandwich she had served up to him? In a matter of months and some counseling sessions...he is suddenly over the betrayal. Forgives her entirely. And goes back to trusting her? Proposes marriage again?

Hahahaha...nonsense. all fiction asks you to suspend belief a little bit. In this case it's allota bit. Probably too much suspension necessary to actually make the story relatable.

Nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Writing was good, engaging. Hated the ending though.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Ahhh just had to go with reconciliation, so no happy ending then, and you were doing so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is a good story right to the end until you presented your MC opposite of what you built him up to be throughout most of this tale,you took away his integrity and self respect,you ruined a decent story with that unrealistic ending. Real life,NO husband would have even come close to contemplating being in the same room with her if given a choice not to be there...this truly was a rubbish ending on your part..You Do Not place enough value on a mans self respect,integrity or inteligence. As an author you might think of correcting that oversight in your stories....JZK

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

An RAAC ending but not really. If you really read the story and understand evrything that's going on. When he found his wife was truly repentant of her less than rightious attitude about her marriage he began to understand. Then he actually forgave her but he didn't forget. The counseling and their regular meetings turned into to a courtship of sorts not a recomciliation. She had become a different person than the one he was married to. She truly had an awakening.

Our MC was courting a new woman so he wasn't bring back the old one he had discovered a new one. At least that's way I see it. Good story, good writing and the ending is what it is and what our author wanted it to be. 5 stars.

Remember: You can please some of the people some of the and some of the people all of the but you can never please all of the people all of the time.

bruce1971bruce1971over 1 year ago

What a fascinating series! This almost functions like a greatest hits of the Loving Wives genre. In part 1, you have a really good example of a caring-yet-principled main character explaining why he couldn't stay in his marriage and maintain his integrity. It's tough and sad, but reasonable, and very well written.

Part 2 is an outstanding burn-the-bastard, paired with a very fair and justified reconciliation. It sharply diverges from the first one, both in events and style, but maintains a really high quality of writing. Plus, you integrated the military background that underlies a lot of BTBs!

Part 3 is tougher--I'll be honest, I really didn't want to see Mike and Martha get back together again. That said, if a reconciliation was going to happen, I feel like this is the best way it could have gone--genuine repentance, a realistic reorganizing of perspectives and priorities, and sincere growth on Martha's part. Again, a very different sort of story from the first two, but also very well written and nicely thought out. VERY nicely done across the board!

Bri29Bri29over 1 year ago

Loved this series each part of it was so different from the previous.I aways enjoy seeing stuff from different characters perspectives as well, always makes for a more engrossing read. I agree with bruce1971 if any any reconciliation were to happen between Mike and Martha this was the only way it was acceptable.Another quality story from a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every evil lady had an epiphany and one was forcefully stopped from doing what she wanted.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

The reconciliation doesn't feel earned. She goes from still being sure of herself but needing someone to take care of her in chapter 1 to showing remorse and suddenly everything is okay? I realize that they TOLD us that there was all this counseling and everything, but the author did not SHOW us two people who fell back in love, nor did the amount of remorse or penance feel like the reconciliation was earned or valid. It leaves me feeling like the author had a destination planned, and didn't bother to actually lead us there in the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What started off as a good story turned into a pathetic pile of drivel. You seem to in America rely heavily on councillors to help sort out your problems.. Really!!. She was a self entitled slut and in the end he was a cuck who had no backbone or life of his own, so he took back the clap ridden slut. Do you have no sense of reality in the US of A...I know this is only a story, but there are so many on this site which relate to men being cuckolded and as such seems the norm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most of your stories are good, cheating husbands are proud guys who leave whores. This story was good until the second episode. Unfortunately, the end is hopeless. She cheats on her husband for a year and a half, then another lover infects her with an STD, she thinks it's her husband's fault all the time, and then a year after the divorce, fearing loneliness, the whore has an epiphany and her celibate ex-husband forgives her. Hopeless shit 1*

ddmc1701ddmc1701over 1 year ago

Thank you so much for this story. I truly enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked the beginning chapter. I wish I had stopped there

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mike, smart, attractive, successful business owner ca only be with a narcissistic, cheating whore. Yep, makes sense to me. Part one painted a picture of Mike one way, this piece of shit ending totally ignores the man of strength and character the author first created. Wish I could give negative stars for this weak, raac bullshit.

Robby_DRobby_Dover 1 year ago

I've looked over some of the comments and see that you have been frequently and thoroughly chastised for the unpardonable sin of allowing Mike and Martha to reconcile. Well, I hope you've learned your lesson. Unfortunately, I (don't let anyone know this) have been won over to the dark side and felt very pleased by the ending. I especially like the Christmas surprise that they perpetrated on the "kids". 5 stars for me. I hope it counterbalances some of the 1 and 2 star reviews. I seem to like almost all of your stories. Keep on keepin' on.

WillmottWillmottover 1 year ago

I normally don't do this. Fucker. I hope that the muses don't help you anymore.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayabout 1 year ago

I AM A long time fan of BTB. With that said, I like RAAC DEPENDING on the action, suffering, true remorse and asking for forgiveness with o suffering.

Her a action is severe

She had finally had a come to Jesus moment and realize the truth.

She ask for forgiveness and not really expecting anything

She didn’t suffer much

Conclusion at most they can be friends with benefit. Getting married should be off the table

Question is: is he happier with her or without?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Umm I like a reconciliation story as much as the next guy. Heck found this story via a tag. But I read the first two chapters first. Ok so my one question: wtf? Her betrayal was massive (12-18 months?), but her post discovery attitude was repugnant, and she continued to liaise with little Billy for a long time post divorce. Demanding her husband accept her young dick on the side. Can't even say young stud since apparently as she reflects back now, he wasn't that good compared to her husband. So let me get this straight. She is getting older, little Billy is charming and slowly seduces her, and her husband is being a bit less spontaneous and inattentive, but her solution is instead of talking to her husband is to have a long extramarital affair with a young guy some 18 years younger than her, for inferior sex and poorer intimacy, with little Billy who she knows is inferior physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually (her own words), and though initially wracked by guilt and wanting to confess, well instead she decides to keep regularly fucking little Billy, which of course drains and degrades her marriage to Michael, and when given the chance by her husband, doesn't confess and instead after confrontation, attacks him for not accepting her boy toy, thus sparking a divorce and full separation, just so she can continue to have a thrill with again thr inferior little Billy, who she indeed "cheats" on (whatever that means in this context), because little Billy isn't hacking it. But suddenly she has an epiphany, crazy Martha is gone and she and her husband fully reconcile? Huh? If the author wants a reconciliation, keep the self discovery, counseling, insights, and dialog, but lessen the betrayal (a lot) and totally get rid of the attack mentality and hideous attitude. And again there is zero logic for why she continued for so long, let alone demanded to keep it going when husband gave her a chance to come clean and try to save marriage, with the inferior little Billy, other than she got seduced, was guilty, but misjudged her husband thinking he woukd never forgive even a one time tryst (big miscalculation wow), and xontinued it out of sense of entitlement, thrill of an affair, and being a selfish bitch, who slowly destroyed her marriage, and as she gave herself more and more to her seducer, she came to resent her marriage (big surprise!) and would not have stopped, heck even demanded it be allowed to continue while still married, kept it going for some time after divorce, but then realized was hollow and tossed it aside for another guy with a bad STD. Quite a trainwreck. This doesn't deserve even a wrack as not only is she self-centered and borderline narcissistic but she is immensely stupid, completely misreading her husband at virtually every opportunity (no early confession, attack when confronted, eschewing attempt at reconciliation after discovery, twisting herndaughter against her ex husband, demanding to be a "shared" wife) all for a relationship with little Billy that objectively (her own thoughts) was not nearly what she had with Michael, including the sex. Huh? She should win the LW equivalent of a Darwin Award.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of the worst RAACs. Yes the author writes well enough. The actual mechanics of how they reconciled was detailed and reasonable. But her betrayal was so massive, her rationalizations so execrable and stupid, and her post discovery attitude so terrible that ther is just no way. Made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pork the other white meat.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

I'm a hard sale on reconciliation but I liked this one. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The sex was great or why do it for 18 months. She told you that. Believe her. He goes from a man ruled by principle to.... this in a month or so? Good grief. The first chapter was good to great. Second was military ignorance personified. Third you changed the main character's personality completely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I discovered your stories this morning and read 5. I dinged you a couple of times for grammar and gave you 3's. The one (three parts) was good enough to rate a higher mark and NOT mention the errors. Thank you. I shall be reading more as time permits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If she learned her lessons, great. She can be a better wife to her NEXT husband, if she finds someone foolish enough. She doesn’t get to go back to the one she betrayed. I would love it if he got with the 31 year old and started a new family.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So drawn out and boring I finally began skimming, and then slipped to the ending. Three stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope why take her back.....there is not good reason. Other then to say you have a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So she got what she wanted all along, to cheat and have a fling or two, with her husband as the backup with the security and standing etc that she had at the beginning. Fail for the husband. He had his turn, then it was someone elses' turn.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Second time and yuk.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Forgiving her is one thing getting back with her is completely different, no way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Almost upended your relationship with Jim" - ? Really? Is that some new inane euphemism for "destroyed your marriage"... Can't understand what kind of weird agenda you have by down playing the infidelity of these women, and their self absorbed arrogance. Or they're suddenly enlightened and wise look at themselves and decisions to do the right thing. Not likely, nearly impossible, and very strange the way you present it. Probably need a conflict of interest statement to be required on these stories by the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The female dog in heat stops all of a sudden because she's so smart and good and self-enlightened? Then shows up at the ex-husband's door asking (so she says, but it just comes across as demanding) his forgiveness - without any sort of apology...? In what sort of ignorant fantasy world would any decent man respond to that? Kick her all the way back to the curb, and beyond. You can't fix stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The 'doc' : "You're a good person down deep". What a moronic thing to write - about a loose female dog totally into herself at the expense of everyone else, who's just into solving her own problems throughout the narration. Typical of this kind of female - the evil in her heart bubbles to the top, splatters all over the family and friends, destroys the marriage (certainly would in anything approaching reality), and then wants forgiveness and gets all the support from another pathetic "counselor". What a lousy mess this is. Get a life, and some morals...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Forgive her by all means . In the long run that should help in easing any pain or angst I suppose . But getting back together ? Why the hell would you want to do that ?

So she has learnt from her mistakes , good for her . And she is rewarded by getting back with her exhusband .

She got to have her flings , a bit of a wild time . He got disillusioned and a broken family .

And her reward is to enjoy a secure old age in the bosom of her loving family .

Nope . Not me . Be polite , even friendly . But going on dates, not ever going to happen .

She made her bed , whether she lies in it alone or with another Little Billy is up to her , but it is a bed of her own making .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

So she betrays a good man by sleeping with a man ten years younger than her husband, then she cheats again with a player who gives her an STD. Of course the counselor is a woman, so no criticism there.

Oh, I didn’t mean it, oh, I only ever loved you. It was all “just a phase”. And the absolute classic “ you kept buying me the same type of flowers”.

Gets away with it Scott free ! No apology, no remorse, just crocodile tears and flash of her panties and it’s all good, until the next time.

Once a cheating, lying, filthy, skank, whore always a cheating, lying, filthy, skank, whore !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mike is the idiot in this tale.

Martha is a self absorbed, conniving woman and WILL cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Huh? What happened from first chapter to this chapter? This wad from his talk with Sally in first chapter:

"As it turned out, I married a self-centered cheater who loved fucking her boy-toy more than being my wife. And, by the way, fucking isn't crude, it is accurate. She admitted it was the sex that kept her going back. She had no serious feelings for him, but she loved the way he sexually rocked her world. She thought I should be 'understanding of her needs.' My job, according to her, was to keep paying the bills, allow her to maintain her standard of living, guard her good reputation in the community AND be happy with sloppy seconds."

====> she screwed her boy toy for over a year. Not to mention for like six months tha post divorce before she cheated on little Billy with another guy and got a hard-core STD. Yet in this chapter she claims that little Billy never measured up to Mike either physically, mentally, or spiritually and she is even dreaming of Mike's big penis while using a dildo. Huh? Look I get the part about how she turned all her guilt into anger because at her fore she knew she screwed up. And thus the post discovery attitude sucked. But unless we are to believe that her claims about Billy tocking her world were all vicious lies to make Mike unhappy, who surprisingly seems self assured in his sexual and other capabilities that while it hurt him, he knew the problem was with her and not him. And ok she has an epiphany that the problem wad in her. And that is all well and good. But so what. She kept going back to little Billy on a regular basis for over a year, their daughter knew about it for six months and never told her father, and when he learned the truth, wrll the wife acted like he had to just accept it and the daughter that he is being immature. Huh? If the guy is highly spiritual and wants to forgive her after whe has finally owned up to it then fine. That is his right. And some guys can forgive. Takes all kinds. But forgiveness and reconciliation are NOT the same thing. You can forgive someone but be vigilant about how you interact with them. Trust is something else. Forgiving someone doesn't mean necessarily bringing them back full force into your life. Reconciliation can make sense but only when the betrayal was so massive. This stuff about how Mike was superior in every way, but she got seduced because little Billy romance her and she felt hung again, doesn't hold water on its own. Mike cam be confident about his swxual prowess, despite not apparently exercising it after the divorce a couple years prior and he can choose to NOT be told the physical specifics about what she did and how often and what she gave to little Billy that she inevitably did not to her husband. Their is no doubt she had to cross lines and boundaries so as to keep the attention of her boy toy. That being said, there is no way that the physical side can be ignored..Mike is a guy. We are hard wired that way. So even if she comes off as sincere now, he would always remember what she said before. Nit sure if it wad only from her castigated him in an argument post discovery or he had audio of the two. Probably the former. Regardless trust is shattered. Most people would never start again with thr same person after such a massive betrayal unless he had little self esteem or was afraid to be alone. Seriously if u ou want a reconciliation to develop then lessen the magnitude ofnthe cheating. The two chapters, fhe first and the third, are not possible to harmonize. They read as two different stories. Unless Mike overreacted to everything that was said and misconstrued the severity of her affair in part 1. Something which seems highly unlikely, so much so as to be absurd. Fine forgiveness post divorce as his right, but bee cordial for your family. But no way to see hoe reconciliation is possible. It isn't that she will repeat it after her Saul at Tarsus moment, she seemed genuine, but his memory of what she did said, and hoe she acted afterwards and excrciated him seems like a bridge way too far for full reconciliation and remarriage. Just lessent the betrayal. P

It is one thing for her to go deep end after divorce and turn into a harpy, who goes bonkers for a while with little Billy since she had nowhere else to go and all she wants is to hurt her ex husband. But really more than a year, with a guy 20 something years younger? Of course it is about the sex. Maybe therr was no emotional attachement but that just means it was about the thrill and the physical. No way she coukd convince otherwise. After all she showed zero remorse for years despite the divorce and doing therapy, and debased herself. Some of this could make sense if she had ardently begged for forgiveness early after discovery and tried to avoid and fight the divorce and was rebuffed (likely outcome). Then scorned she burns all bridges. But a year? And feeling entitled and telling him to accept it? Sure their is some plausibility why she was being a bitch because quite simply she was a bitch. But acting like that and saying what she did right after discovery just kills everything, especially when coupled with the lengthy affair with her young boy toy. Seriously reconciliation seems impossible for thr magnitude of her betrayal. Shorten the time period, have her confess but then he cannot stay with her, and she gets pissed off as she can't stop thrndivorce and she is rebuffed and then she goes all nuclear nasty and scorched earth about the sex and goes in full bore, moving in with little Billy. Something like that. As is, therr is a fundamental disconnect from part 1 to part 3. Again I respectfully disagree with prior post. She probably won't cheat again because she figured why she did what she did, she lost everything she really cherished, realized she traded it in for shit, lost the man she loved (but somehow fell out of love for a year because of her own screed up internal conflict with guilt and lust and feeling old and stuck in rut) and had her epiphany. But again, so what? He can't possibly forget. Woukd be like a sort of PTSD trauma for him. And regardless of what Mike claims, every guy wants to know how they really measure up. Anything she says now to soften thr blow or supposedly set the record straight seems implausible to believe. Oh well, well written but I don't see the reconciliation even if the author wants us to believe that she had her full reawakening and didn't he hard work to rebuild herself. Good for her. But wow, remarriage? Even if with a prenuptial, so what? What does that say about Jim?

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter11 months ago

Well, I’ll try not to write a chapter like Anon below, but this (especially from the middle of chapter 2 onward) felt seriously like a forced RAAC agenda. So, after all that she has said no done, after her declarations of narcissistic self- interest, Martha has this epiphany, caused by STD’s and being tossed by her boy toy, realizing the errors of her ways, and Mike swallows it whole and WOW we are off to a wonderful ride into the sun set. Well, it is fantasy, not reality and anything can happen. Does it feel right? NOPE!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not sure I care for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Early part of the story. 5 ending -5, zero

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

Fantastic story!!!

Really well written! Congratulations!!! And 5 stars x 3, of course ;)

James G 5James G 511 months ago

Oh yes, so realistic that a decent man of value would take back a lying, cheating, disease ridden, post wall, narcissistic whore who's clearly had a "revelation" based on realizing she cut off her meal ticket & ruined her reputation and now doesn't have the looks to replace him when he has MUCH better options.

No need to hold on to hate or gloat about how she ruined her life, and sure, be civil for the family.

But take her back?

Hahahahah!

The minute he took her to bed all she was thinking was "I got the weak cuck! How long until I get the ring and bank card & can start looking for new dick again?"

Cheating is almost always about disrespect, especially when a woman does it, and it's pretty much impossible to get it back... showing weakness by taking her back ensures it won't happen

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The guy before the contrivance part began wouldn't take a bitter hurtful lying slut like her back in a million years.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First chapters great, third one poop

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nope

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really should have ended at chapter 2.

If I could have given this part a zero rating, I would have.

To sum up the story:

Wife cheats and tells husband to live with it.

Wife realises TWO lovers after husband were duds.

Wife wants her meal ticket back.

Lonely ex husband has zero self respect, and takes her back.

Ex husband is a moron.

cyendreycyendrey9 months ago

I think the final chapter has a serious flaw. Martha’s focus on forgiveness seems only a change og degree from her self centered approach. Her focus should been on a sincere, heartfelt apology for her actions, the intentional hurt she had caused, and accepted responsibility for the destruction of their marriage. And the acknowledgement that he neither owes her forgiveness or ever be able to give it.

This chapter is upside down for that reason. IMO.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting idea, and most people can accept reconciliation with true repentance, etc. But...the execution. This reads like a Hallmark movie written by Oprah and Dr. Phil. It's so saccharine that I may need to have my A1C checked.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sometimes people need to ask themselves Will I be happier with this person in my life? If the honest answer to that on both sides is a yes then you need to forgive and move forward to achieve that. This is what this story is about. It's a very important life lesson. Thanks for sharing BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The reconciliation was just not believable. For 2 reasons: first — Martha changed way too fast. It was as if she was hit by a Reverse Slut Ray 😎. Secondly….Mike took her back way way too fast. The guy was shit on about as bad as anyone in these stories — the bitch even turned his daughter, who only because of a very strong and connected husband was able to avoid falling off the cliff. So why the hell get back with the birch after her dream world imploded?

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No way José 😳

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Like it or dislike

Torn between two

Therefore average

Cheating slut but repentance.

Real or not

One or another

Yes. No

Not really suffered enough

Maybe she will be enough better wife??

PraetusPraetus6 months ago

I think this needed to be part 3 of 4 - Martha having a realisation and Mike having the opportunity to move on. It needed room to breathe as Martha stops her extra relationships and Mike has a chance to grow. The Mike here doesn't bear much resemblance to the Mike of the first chapter.

I think there is still that imbalance at the end of the story which is why it doesn't quite sit well with me. She had her fun and her adventures and basically got what she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m

A BTB fan but this rated 5 stars with me. Nicely deserved reconciliation.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What I learned from reading Literotica

1. If a woman cheats on a man, the husband should let go of his foolish male ego, and accept she has a lover. There are different variations of this-

A. Wife agrees to leave her lover, but does not apologize, or take responsibility.( This is the least likely outcome. )

B. Wife says she wants to keep lover, but husband won’t be short changed, because she will only see him when hubby isn’t available. This is usually followed by the revelation, that wifey has already cut hubby off for months! ( most likely outcome)

C. Wife wants to turn hubby into an active cuck. Most likely being forced to watch, the mildest kink. It gets much worse( read a few of these stories, if you can stomach them. ( This is the second most popular option)

Another popular stance on Lit, is the husband will never find anyone to replace his wife. And if he does divorce her, he will end up living in a box, under a bridge. ( maybe it’s by a river, so he can at least claim to have waterfront property)

Now... Let’s talk reality, as it pertains to this story. The husband would have not had a problem finding women to date, and eventually marr, if he wanted to. . This chick was a Narcissist bitch! She felt entitled to take what she wanted, damn the consequences. These type of women, are poor risks for wives. And marriage is a bad proposition for a man. Most men earn limited resources in their lifetime. A divorce will usually set them back on money, at least 5 years. It’s like being in your 30’s one day, and the next day having to live on the income you made at 20. If you had kids, much worse. So if the MC in this story went to the trouble of divorcing her, he would not have brought her back into the house. A divorced man with good cash flow, in his early 50’s, can pull down some serious 20-30 somethings, that are tired of having dead beat boyfriends, who need a coupon to take them to Burger King! WHY limit yourself to a woman in her early 50’s, that has a dried up snatch and droopy boobs? If she had been loyal, that’s one thing. But under this circumstance, no way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

All comment I have is that there is no larger fool than an old(er) fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Chapter three was also a load of crap. Another ordinary stupid utterance that defiles reality.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

On a reread of this one, I like it better than last time. However, one part still firmly sticks in my craw:

All of her whining and moaning about not being pursued anymore, and that's why she fell for the charms of her affair partner. At what point was she pursuing her husband? At what point is it the wife's job to make sure that her husband still feels cherished and wanted?

.

The closest she comes to realization was when she said that it wasn't about Mike at all to her counselor. But then she never follows that up with an apology to Mike for even suggesting that small percentage was his fault.

.

I *did* like them getting back together, but her sudden self-realization felt overly contrived still. But at the end, I understand that even with all of the hurt, Mike never was able to stop loving her, and that's why they ended up where they did. So, much better than the 1* I gave before, but still full of enough blame shifting to not let me give it 5. I'm going to settle on 4 for this, because I was happy at the end, but the middle still made me mad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I like a reconciliation as much as the next guy, but when it is warranted and adequately portrayed. Yes Martha came off as remorseful and eventually repentant, and that should be good enough for forgiveness and a proper co-grandparent relationship. But...the reconciliation seemed artifical, too fast, too simple, and contrived. The Mike in this chapter was not at all like in the first chapter. Odd. 3.5 stars.

StruckwrongStruckwrong21 days ago

She went full slut ray and turned it on her daughter as well even after her divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Did not work for me. Didn't seem genuine.

desecrationdesecration9 days ago

Absolute attempt to make altruism work. That dog don't hunt, sorry. She is a narcissist with something deeply wrong with her, like her daughter.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous