How Analea Became an Orc Queen Ch. 04

Story Info
Analea gets marked, receives a challenge and begins control.
9.4k words
4.79
3.4k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
99 Followers

Author's note: Comments and ratings are welcome and appreciated! Thank you for reading Analea's Tale. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks to all those who have given high ratings!

*

I stepped into a clearing from the forest, and the shining sun was a blinding contrast to the shadows of the dark, shadowy wood. The clearing was compassed round by a stone circle; huge standing stones that were said to be erected by the fae, in a time none remember. I stepped between the stones, and looking about I saw an ancient woman dressed in a cloak of brown and green, worn and tattered, she had long grey hair, and stepped softly barefooted upon the soft grass. As she stepped, flowers and herbs and plants of all kinds sprung from the ground, and she would stoop and pick them gently, placing them in a leather bag slung at her side.

She seemed to pay me no attention, and I did not speak but waited patiently for her to finish her task. Something told me she knew of my presence and I should wait silently. After some time she turned her head in my direction looking me deep in my eyes. For as ancient as she appeared to be, her eyes were bright and clear, grey in color like an over cast steel grey sky.

"When the Light knows its strength and wisdom, and the Darkness ascends to power, the two will become one, the old world will pass and a new age will be born, dispelling that which plagues the Great Mother and her children."

She walked to the edge of the stone circle, and faded away into the forest. I awoke in a cold sweat and silence. Her words haunted me in the darkness.

I stepped out of the tent to get some air and clear my head, putting the dream in the back of my mind; this is not the first time I had heard this prophecy. But what is a prophecy but words to be twisted how one will? The only thing that mattered to me was how to become his, and how to make him mine.

The air was crisp and cool; there were low burning fires, most of the camp was asleep being well into the third watch. Dawn would be coming soon. The only sounds I heard were Tiamat's breathing, and some women moaning here and there with the grunting of the men that were having them. Some in the open, some coming from tents. Orcs never cared about where, or who was watching and I was beginning to sympathize with the feeling, my desire for him was growing by the day and I was getting to the point where I wouldn't care if he took me in front of the whole camp.

Still it was a shock to see it so openly. I saw an orc woman on her hands and knees; an orc impaling her from beneath, one behind, and a third in her mouth. A human woman mounting an orc who seemed barely conscious, she moaned as she slid herself upon his massive member, her eyes staring at me as she did so. Another on her knees taking two in her mouth, one after another, trading them out turn after turn. Even a rustic elf woman from the borderlands had an orc in her mouth and a human woman beneath her, being watched by several others, perhaps waiting for a turn. All this in the open, scattered about the dying fires among the tents.

Certainly an orc encampment was far more free than an elf city, or human one for that matter. Such things would take time to adjust to, if this becomes my life... and it is the life I wanted with him even if I could not imagine living like that, always being taken on display for all to watch and lust after. I was certainly warming to the idea of being claimed by him publicly, if that's what it was going to take to make him mine.

The sun was breaking in the east turning the sky pink and purple, the stars fading as I made my way back to my tent. I avoided passing Zyre's, because I did not want to know. When I entered Melee was back, lying on her pile of furs and skins, but not sleeping.

"Another restful night Melee?"

"More restless, Mistress, than restful ha! But always worth it."

"Just you and Gilead again?"

"No. Another band had arrived and he knows them. So it was him and a few of them. Six total I think? I cannot remember... such bliss I lost count."

"And he doesn't get jealous at all? Watching you with others?"

"Hahaha! No, I don't think so. Orcs actually enjoy sharing. It seems to make them wilder, and besides, I haven't known him that long. He would have little right to lay claim on me. My intentions are always clear, you know that Mistress. Oh, and he does very little watching; he's always ready to be inside me. Like all orcs, surely you've noticed they are almost always hard. I know you've seen Zyre... I've seen you staring at it." Oh that grin of hers, always mischievous.

"I make no pretense at hiding my desire for him, Melee. And yes, he always seems to be rigged. As they all do, it would be impossible here not to notice all these men, ready all the time for any woman who looks at them."

"Yes! Oh this is my paradise, I swear, ha! I do hope Mistress, that he will claim you. I would never leave your side, but this life outside a palace is more free."

"There are plenty of willing partners in the palace and city Melee, haha! But yes, I agree. I think this life would suite me as well. I must ask you though... did you see him at all last night?"

"You are far too concerned about him Mistress. But yes, he feasted with us briefly, and later on he came by making rounds around the camp, and caught me in a compromised position ( giving a sheepish grin) between three of them. He paused a moment, said something to Gilead and moved on. I never saw him with a woman if that helps. I'm certain he only wants you. All the orc women especially are trying to get his attention, tho."

"Did you hear what he said to Gilead?"

"No... I was a bit... ummm... my ears were filled with my own screaming... " Another sheepish grin.

"Well it sounds like your appetite was filled last night."

"My appetite, my slit, my ass... multiple times, ha! I won't bore you with it tho. I would hate to make you jealous... bwahahahaha!"

"Hahaha, jealous only because I cannot have him yet the way you have the others, Melee. But eventually, I shall have him, and give him everything I want."

"Then I will be jealous of you! Taking that orc inside would be the greatest bliss! Oh Mistress, I am perhaps a little jealous that you will get that monster cock inside, leaving the rest of us deprived of that."

"For sympathy Melee, I am jealous that you receive your pleasure as you will, while all I want of pleasure is him."

"I receive pleasure, certainly, and cock, and cum, and more cock... hahaha! But be patient Mistress. He is already yours, and you, his. Soon enough you will be filled by him, with both pain and pleasure, for certainly that gigantic cock is going to hurt."

"A pain I desire to have more than anything. And tho it never appealed to me before when I would see you covered, I strongly wish to feel his seed on my skin."

"Love then it is that brings that out in you. It's amazing tho, and surprising. Nothing can prepare you to be bathed in cum Mistress, but everytime I accept an orcs load upon me, the slightest touch inside me brings me to orgasm. That is why I love it so much, and no species can cum like an orc, or tastes like an orc. There is a different taste to their seed that no other has. A sweetness, a bitterness, almost like honey. A thick, white, viscous, kind of salty, honey. I'm making myself hungry again... ha!"

"And giving me a craving as well haha.. being honest Melee, I'm not sure I could take him in my mouth. He may be too big for me."

"It can be a challenge, but simple enough to learn. You can down an ale in one gulp, so you can swallow a massive cock just as easily. Just relax your jaw and throat, open it up, and take it, as much as you can. The hard part is breathing thru your nose as you or him, slide that hard thing in and out of your mouth. Oh, and pay attention to the head with your tongue, they love that. It is not only about taking their whole cock in your mouth. Take the head, lick it, suck it, swirl your tongue around it, and stroke his member. There's a sensitive spot just under the crown, focus on that as well. When your ready you can take the whole shaft in your mouth and into your throat, then he can fuck your mouth if you like."

"You make it sound simple Melee, but when I watch it happen, it looks more difficult."

"Certainly your jaw will tire and be soar, but nothing makes me wetter than a hard cock in my mouth. Watch out for his cum tho. Orcs can cum a great deal, and it will flood your throat and mouth, so prepare to pull off when he cums. Choking on cum isn't always fun unless you're used to it, like me. Ha!"

"Well choking doesn't sound appealing, ha! But we shall see. I have another hunger now Melee. Let us go to the fire pits and see how we shall break our fast."

"Yes! Gods I'm famished! These orc men really work me hard and I could use something to bring my strength back."

We dressed ourselves, me removing my robe and putting on a long leather vest covering me to my hips and leather breeches. Melee a leather brazzier and breeches like mine, our knife belts with us. With so many new orcs around one just never knows. We walked thru the camp, the sun well above the horizon now. On one end of the encampment they had huge pits with meat spit roasting above them. Boar, venison, rabbit, and other meats cooking over the open fires.

We reached that part of camp where the food was prepared, and most of the pits were in use, and tho I do not know what brought it to mind, I thought of my dream and the prophecy; 'When light knows its own strength and wisdom...' those words echoed in my mind when we came upon three orcs who could not keep a flame alive.

"The wood is too fresh..."

"Fool.. don't you know how to use your flint? How hard is it to light a fire?"

"Bah! You try then, if you can keep it lit you can have my half breed human-elf woman tonight! You'll fail just as we did."

Melee and I watched this banter, and a thought entered my mind.

"Hold here Melee. I wish to try to light this flame."

"Mistress I do not know these orcs. Perhaps we should not draw attention. Indeed, I see no one I recognize."

"No Melee. I will make this attempt."

"What! What are you staring at elfin whore? See something you want? One or all three? Your friend, too. A fine morning it would be." With that he pulled off his loin cloth showing us his hard manhood, the others followed. Melee was about to speak, her hands on her knives, when I motioned her to stop.

"My name is Analea, and I would make an attempt at lighting this fire."

"You can light a fire, on your knees, or back, ha! All an elf woman is good for, fucking and breeding."

It was difficult to keep my patience with this insolence, and I could feel my eyes going amber. Instead of responding I took the log they were trying to light and held it in my hands, gripping it hard. I closed my eyes and focused on the log in my hand, ignoring the comments being made.

"Looks good with a log in her hand.. needs another.. and another, Ha! And one in that mouth, and those tits, take that vest off whore!"

A moment more and I felt my skin grow warm, then hot. Focusing on my hands I could feel my body cool after the initial heat, except my hands were growing hotter and hotter. This was new to me. Never before had I tried this, it never even occured to me to try. In a moment I heard the wood hiss, then sizzle... the bark split and when I opened my eyes the wood was smoking, and embers were burning on the surface. I held it a minute more, then it flamed hot and high, flames covering the log when I threw it into the pit. Immediately it caught the wood and kindling around it in flames.

"Witch! The Witch of the woods!"

The three stepped back, anger and fear on their faces, growling and snarling. Melee brandished her long knives. To end this, I set my whole body aglow, my translucent wings appeared and I levitated, eyes burning amber.

"Attempt me or any woman in this camp with force and you will be ash on the wind."

To make my point, I held a piece of wood and flamed it bright and turning it to ash, crumbling it in my hand.

"And if she does not, I'll gut you with my hands, feast on your flesh and use your bones to pick my teeth clean."

I lowered myself to the ground, and turned. Zyre was standing behind us, glowering at the three. Fear was certainly in their eyes now.

"These are guests in my territory. You will respect and bow to her commands. Tend to your duties and learn to light a fire."

They grumbled and went about their business.

"I could have gutted the three of them in minutes." Melee was muttering.

"No doubt you could have, Melee. Simpletons is all they are. Fear keeps them in line. No need of violence yet. Come, there is food in my tent. We will break our fast together."

We walked with Zyre back to his tent with Melee astonished at what happened, asking questions I could not answer.

"Mistress? How long have you been able to control it?!"

"I never knew I could. Something in my mind told me to try."

"It was impressive, Mistress. But I wonder why you are not exhausted?"

"I do not know, Melee. All there is to say is I feel fine. I do not feel spent or tired at all. And yes, usually my magic leaves me weak." At this Zyre spoke.

"Impressive indeed. Those three were terrified of you, ha!"

We arrived at Zyre's tent and entered. As was promised there was nurishment; food in abundance with ale and wine. Zyre and Melee ate with abandon, as orcs usually do.

Zyre continued about my display earlier.

"Why do you call it magic, Analea? You are half fae as am I. My power is no magic. Magic comes from without you. Herbs, potions, spells and incantations. This is within you, in your blood, as mine is. To be controlled as you will."

"I never thought of it like that Zyre."

We were looking into each others eyes. He was shirtless, as usual, and I could not imagine him needing his battle fury in a fight. His hulking form was enough to instill fear and trepidation in anyone. It was hard to focus on his words, looking at him. His eyes held knowledge. His body held power. He carried both well. His musculature was so finely toned and yet bulging. His leathery skin smooth except a few scars here and there. His hands were so large he could cup a man's head entirely with one. And all I could think of was getting them on me. Why my lust and desire were so strong with him, I know not. What I wouldn't give to know his thoughts of me. His hardness was no clue, as orcs are almost always erect.

"All I remember was being told from when I was an elfling that my magic was dangerous, and it's uses limited. As if I could run out of power. I have a question of my own, they called me the witch of the wood; what is that?"

"All who live around and in the woods here fear her. She is a great power, it is said she is cannabalistic, and any who fall into her clutches never escape. Most fear to even speak of her; orc, elf, or human. All who are lost to the forest are said to be her victims."

"I have heard of her Mistress, but in my time in these woods before I served you, never had I sight or sound of her. I think it is rumor only."

"No Melee, she is very real, and not a witch, at least not in the way we think of witches. She is powerful, and shows herself only when she will."

"You have seen her then, Zyre? Are the rumors true?"

"Perhaps. Some stories are true, others are made to be true. I have lived in these woods my entire life; respect the forest, and the forest will let you live."

That seemed rather cryptic, but he seemed to want the matter to drop, so we finished our meal in relative silence. After a bit Melee was getting restless, I could tell, and she kept eyeing me, not prompting me to leave, but to do something while I had him here to myself.

"Well, I need to go to the river and bathe again. Mistress? Will you be needing me?"

"I do not. Go as you will."

"No need to go to the river, Melee. Shout for Gilead. He will get a tub of warm water brought to your tent."

"Very well. Thank you, I shall do so."

She left, and immediately she could be heard shouting for Gilead heading towards his tent. Zyre and I were alone and I debated on whether I should question him about myself, tell him my thoughts, and ask if he shall claim me or not, or why he hasn't done so. These things were burning inside me and I wanted to know.

"Zyre. I would know from you why you will not claim me as your own. My desire for you is known, and I can see it in your eyes, you desire me. The orange fire of desire is in your eyes. You called me 'my love' in the arena. Why will you not take me?"

He looked at me steadily, eyes narrowing. He rose and reached down beside him, picking something up.

"My reasons are sound. Yes Analea, I desire you. I have always wanted the elf maiden with the flowing silver hair. From the first, many years ago."

"Many years ago? What do you mean?" This was a shock to me, another surprise from this orc who never seized to amaze me.

"I was just out of my orcling years when my father made his first call upon your king. I was nothing more than a nameless guard in his following. I had to earn my place. You were there, and from that day your face has been with me, no matter what. Never have I forgotten. You would not remember, but even then I was drawn to you, like the very earth drew me to you."

I had to smile, even tho I was in shock. The same words I used to describe it to Melee.

"I would have you rule at my side Analea. But I cannot claim you yet. Taking you now may cause a war with the elf king, and maybe even within the orc bands. I do not yet have power over all the clans. And they will require you to prove yourself before they accept you. And there is still Syrte's people to deal with, which I ride out in a few days to deal with if the council tonight goes well."

"Tell me why, Zyre, claiming me would cause a war? My father made a treaty of peace and cooperation with your father. Surely this will stand? You do not seek his permission? I do not need his approval to give myself to whom I choose."

"No. I do not seek his approval, or that of anyone. Only yours. But there is perhaps treachery, and I need to know for certain. Right now I cannot trust the kings word. These were found on Syrte and his band after the arena. And worse, upon the goblins that attacked us first."

He handed me a leather bag filled with gold coins, coins with the elf kings marking. Now I knew not what to say. What was this? What did it mean?

"Why would he betray you? Your father? He knew I was with you, and my other companions!"

"I do not know Analea. Syrte is dead as are most of his followers. Answers are hard to get. Perhaps his clan will speak when I arrive in power in their territory. I cannot afford an orc war, the goblins are attacking villages in greater numbers, and getting more bold. Orc, elf and human villages are in extreme danger. We need peace among the species, or we will all fail. That is why I cannot claim you. Be patient, Analea. You will rule beside me, but it must wait. We must be cautious, even tho it is not my way. You may be in grave danger as well. As you said, he knew you were with me, he sent you with me to conclude the peace with my father. Why would he betray you to certain death or worse, at the hands of Syrte or goblins, a life of breeding slavery."

His eyes flamed red and his skin crackled and turned black with these words, his rage at the thought told me all I needed of his thoughts about me, if I had had any doubts after what he had already said.

"I know certain things about my father, but not everything. He always treated me differently, at arms length. He ever feared my power from it's first manifestation. Why he took me in after my fae mother bore me I know not. But I know this, he fears prophecy and the end of the pure bloodlines at the hands of half bloods. Do you know the prophecy?

Statius
Statius
99 Followers