How Analea Became an Orc Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'When the light knows its strength and wisdom, and the darkness ascends to power, the two shall become one, the old world will pass and a new age will be born, dispelling that which plagues the Great Mother and her children.'

"Have you heard this?"

"I have. My father knew it and often said it was about me. I know not. Prophecies can be twisted to mean many things."

"But if one makes up one's mind as to meaning, it matters not what the truth is. The elf king would hold to his power over anything Zyre. If he but suspected you would claim me, or that I would have you and let you have me, he may betray us all, fearing for his rule."

"Perhaps. We cannot know for certain. And I must find a safe haven for you in the meantime. It will not be accepted yet for you to ride with the orcs until my power is secure, and you are accepted."

"No. I will return to the palace with Melee and an escort of those you trust as if I knew nothing of these threats. I will get the answers you need and return here to you, where I belong."

"Bold, and dangerous. I do not trust it Analea. If harm befalls you I will rip this very earth apart to find you, with those who stand in my way."

"I belong with you, and I believe there is no Fate to keep us apart. I cannot accept a Fate in which I am not yours, and you mine. Let me go Zyre. In Life or Death, we will be one."

Just then Gilead entered the tent.

"Lord Zyre and Mistress Analea, good you are both here. I have news that concerns you both. It seems your confrontation at the cooking pits has angered their chieftain. Xeela has issued a challenge to the witch elf woman...."

"I accept that challenge Gilead."

"Hold Mistress. She has terms. The fight will be with weapons, and if she defeats you she says she will drag you in chains to be used by her band. This is serious Analea. To accept an orc challenge one must abide by its rules."

Zyre was clearly angered by this, as was I. But I saw an opportunity, and I would take it.

"What angers her Gilead, if I may ask."

"The insult to her band, maybe Zyre's protection of you? And there is rumor you would be his consort and rule with him, even tho you are no orc, and unproven. So jealousy I would say."

"So she threatens violence, rape, and degradation at the hands of her band? Very well. Here are my terms. My victory will be her life. Should I prevail she will bleed her life out in the dust. And if I may say, I would be his consort, with or without the approval of any." I looked at Zyre when I said this, he gave a simple nod of his head before speaking.

"Are you certain Analea you want to do this? I cannot intervene, at least not yet. There may be a negotiable answer to this and vengeance can be served later."

"No Zyre. She challenged combat. She threatens violence and rape. Her insolence will be answered by my blade. I too, can be vengeful and blood thirsty, and I will have my satisfaction. Gilead, tell her I accept and give her my terms. Her band as well, when she is dead at my feet, will swear unending fealty to me, or suffer at the hands of the witch elf woman. And Gilead, tell her it will be at the council this very night."

"As you will Mistress." With that Gilead left.

"You are certain of this?"

"Yes. It will allow me to prove myself before all here. And none can touch me without consequence. You know this. I am learning control." To prove this I stepped to his fire pit and picked up a log, holding it I felt my power welling inside me, my hand grew hot with a burning light around it, and log burst into flames. I dropped it, and the pit lit in flames.

"You are perhaps the most powerful being I have come across Analea. A fine warrior, as all here shall soon see. A more worthy consort and queen there is not."

"Is it my power you crave by your side Zyre?"

"No Analea. As I said before. I laid eyes upon you before I knew you had power. Since that day I have craved to have you, and nothing and no one I've had could change that."

"It is well you tell me these things Zyre. I would hear them for a thousand years more." I placed my hand upon his just to feel his skin on mine. "All I do is to have you, and to be yours. I believe the Fates will have it no other way. But I shall leave you. I have preparations to make, and need to put Melee at ease. She is likely to hunt this orc woman down before I have my satisfaction."

"Very well Analea. Prepare. I must get the council set. The sun is beyond it's highest point, and they will gather at dusk."

"I rose and left his tent going to my and Melee's abode. I have not held my blade since before the arena and I would be familiar with it again before I impale this orc chieftain to the earth.

Entering the tent I took my blade in my hand and unsheathed it. The blade shimmered in the light. A gift from my brother when he taught me how to use a blade, there was no one better. His name and his blade inspired fear everywhere. He trained me for years, and I am yet to meet one who could best me with a blade. I flashed and flipped it, swinging it about the tent. To ensure its sharpness I gave a swift swipe to a leather vest, the blade sliced it in half with no effort. This blade rarely needs sharpening. I could flay the skin off an opponent if I so chose. Melee entered in the middle of all this.

"Mistress! I have heard. Let me stand in for you, such things are not unheard of. I will cut this orc chieftain down."

"Thank you Melee. Your loyalty is true as always. I must do this myself; nay I want to do this myself. I will avenge the threats made to me myself. I do not fear this orc woman. But come Melee, practice with me in the sparring circles so I may loosen up and remember my blade."

We went to the sparring grounds and I practiced my blade. Attacking and defensive moves, over and over, eventually drawing an audience. Among them were Gilead and a few others of Zyre's band. The object was not to defeat Melee, but simply to practice, but our audience did not understand. There was talk of how I should do this or Melee should have done that. So then we stopped and I addressed Gilead and his men.

"Gilead there seems to be many opinions on how I handle a blade. Come, two or three of you enter the sparring circle with your weapons. Attack when you will. Melee will not be involved. Only myself. Come when you are ready."

"Are you certain? We are trained and combat tested Mistress."

"Worry not, I will not harm you seriously. Perhaps a light flesh wound, nothing more. Come Gilead, test my skill."

They did, beginning with two. In a few minutes they had both been disarmed. The third was a giant of an orc, and over confidant, trusting in his size and strength. With my speed of movement and hand, he too soon dropped his weapon when my blade cut the top of his hand. The surprise caused him to drop his weapon, and in the blink of an eye my blade was at his throat. The day passed quickly, the sun, tho still high, began casting shadows behind the mountains and trees, I was dusty and dirty, and thirsty.

"Have you all had enough? I will give you rest before the council and feast tonight. I feel well practiced for my challenge tonight."

"Aye, Mistress Analea. Take your rest, and give us ours, ha! Your opponent almost has my sympathy. Almost." Gilead, always with a joke then approached me, speaking quietly.

"You have nothing to fear, Mistress. Xeela is not the warrior you are, a strong soldier, yes, but no warrior. She is sorely out matched. Besides, Zyre would never allow you to be taken. He would destroy this entire camp in his rage, and everyone in it. This is not only about you, I am certain. Rumors say she was in league with Syrte. This is perhaps her way of vengeance against Zyre for his death."

"Thank you Gilead. That will make this easier; dealing death needlessly does not please me. So she betrayed Zyre's father, and him; and would have seen myself and Melee dead, or worse already."

"We will be watching of course, and her band is already being watched. That is why Zyre was there at the pits this morning when this began. Enough tho. It will be over soon, I will have a tub and water brought to your tent quickly."

"Thank you Gilead. Your friendship and loyalty are appreciated, and will not be forgotten."

"Always Mistress." A quick bow of his head and he was gone. Melee and I started back to our tent to wait for what Gilead had promised.

"Are you certain you will do this?"

"I am Melee, and I think I must. I cannot be seen as a simple envoy, a fragile courtier. I must show them I am a warrior, that I can and will hold my own and avenge a wrong. I would live among them and to do so I cannot show weakness, not just for me but for him. What would be said of him if he chose an untested, or weak consort? How would he rule? A consort of the orc hegemon must be strong."

"Has he said something to you?"

"He has, and I will tell you in our tent where it is perhaps more private."

We arrived and entered. Gilead had already fulfilled his promise, as two of Zyre's men were filling two tubs with warm water, and preparing to leave already. I gave to them a few gold coins and a bow of respect, they took the gold gratefully, bowed, and after throwing Melee a look, they left, as they did so Melee said after them... "I shall reward you both later, both for myself, and my mistress... again.. and again.. Ha!" The orc men laughed and said they would look forward to it .. again.

"Acquaintances of yours Melee? Hmmm."

"Ha!! Oh believe me Mistress, they know me well, inside and out! Hahahaha!"

"Oh Melee, do you ever tire of it? The constant sex? Always being taken however they wish?"

"No Mistress, never. And so you know, I do the taking as well. I would have it the way I want; it is not always about the men. What fun would it be if I didn't receive what I want the way I want? Pleasure for a man is simple, usually. He cums easily.. certainly for an orc it's different, as an orc can cum over and over again, it is still simple to make him cum. A woman however, is different. It takes more to make a woman cum multiple times, that's why I prefer orc men. They just stay hard, and want more and more. That and their cocks are the biggest of all the races and it is a challenge to empty an orc of his seed completely, a challenge I love. You will maybe get to find out and become addicted to it as well I hope. Tell me now what transpired between you and Zyre."

I briefly told her what was said between us as we stripped and bathed ourselves, leaving out for now the possible betrayal of my father, there would be another time for that, but it did bring something else to my mind, something I would ask her about as we dressed ourselves. Melee was wearing simple clothes, a cloth banded around her chest and a long wrap around her waist, long and flowing, a slit running the length of her strong legs. I put on my leather vest tied with leather strings in the front and leather breeches; one could not fight easily in a wrap, my sword sheath and slung over my back.

"I have been thinking, Zyre and I only discussed claiming me, not marking, and I may try to get him to mark me this very night, Melee. Maybe before the council and my duel with Xeela. I would feel more secure in my position with him, and I would have the world know; I have no desire to return to my former life, no matter how brief, before he claims me."

"Is it wise to push him? He said it isn't safe to claim you, and he has reasons."

"Marking isn't claiming, it does not make me his consort; it only declares his intent. And I will prove myself tonight. Surely in a month he can consolidate his power and be secured in his hegemony, then not even the elf king, my father, could dispute. Regardless, I will make the attempt to have him mark me with his scent."

"Well Mistress, I hope it goes well. I see no reason why he would not mark you, other than my scent being on you, but he must be dying for a release. Careful Mistress, there will be more than any amount even I have seen from an orc, if he truly hasn't had release since before the palace. You will be covered more than you can imagine."

"You needn't worry about you Melee. I have spoken to him about you. He knows I would not give you up... that way, or in any other way; he seemed not to mind it. He must know my heart is with him, and you and I seek a different pleasure. As for being covered, if that is the orc way, then so be it, I shall take what he gives me, however much, to have his scent, and to have all know I am his."

'Melee! Are you and the Mistress Analea ready? The feasting is beginning, and I would hate for the both of you to miss the best part.. the drinking! Come, the fires are lit, the meat is roasting on spits, and the night is warm."

"Gilead, indeed we are ready! And you lie, the best part will be when I am spit roasted, Ha!"

"Oh what a sight that will be! And there are many waiting to be the chosen ones, but drinking and feasting first, no?"

"Ha! Only one gets chosen Gilead, at least for the spit roasting, for one end or the other I will have your monster inside me at all times, as soon as I lose this wrap...."

"Aye, Melee, and I would have my monster in you at all times, whatever end you choose. Mistress Analea, forgive our banter, Zyre will be joining us shortly. He is in his tent yet, making final preparations. Join us."

"Hahaha Gilead, nothing to forgive. I have been with Melee far too long not to expect it. I would join your master in his tent before the feast. Do you think he will see me?"

"Aye, he would drop all for you, certainly, even if he won't say so. Go, and feel free to enter, he will not complain I think."

So we parted ways and I made my way to Zyre's tent. The door flaps were closed, and I could hear the roar of a fire within. I called out to him, letting him know I was there.

"Zyre, it is I, Analea."

"You needn't ask permission... " Hos words behind me, unexpectedly... I was startled and jumped.

"Ha! Skittish elf maiden? Hahaha.. I was just feeding my pack. Come, enter."

He entered first, pushing thru the thick heavy leather flaps and letting them fall closed behind us.

"It will be an eventful evening Analea. Much has bern accomplished the last few days. Not all are declaring fealty, and there are some who have not arrived that should have, but it will be settled soon. I expect all the chieftains to declare loyalty here tonight, and the rest will be convinced when I ride out in the coming days."

"I am glad it is working out Zyre. And yes, it will be eventful, with the council, and my challenge. I would, tho have it more eventful yet... " Now in the moment, I was hesitant to bring it out, and suggest the marking. I knew not how to say it, my words fled me.

"And how would you make it more eventful? Speak your mind Analea... I would hear your thoughts."

My mind was racing, not knowing how to broach this. One thing seemed most fitting, words with actions. I slipped my blade from off my shoulder, leaning it against the tent wall. I looked him in his dark brown eyes, with just the slightest hint of the orange flame. I knew my eyes were already burning yellow. I would see his eyes blaze for me, and I think I knew how to get what I desired. He was sitting now watching me, his eyes wandering over my body, if only he knew what I had just planned.

Standing before him I reached up and undid the ties binding my leather vest together, slipping it off my shoulders letting him gaze at my naked chest. His eyes flared, but he did not move, just waiting to see what I was going to do.

"Zyre, I know your reasons for not claiming me." I approached him slowly, letting him watch me. Standing just before him, I slipped my leather breeches from over my hips, down my legs, standing completely naked before him. His huge member was alive, growing, pushing up against and out of, the simple loin cloth he wore. "But Zyre, you could mark me, putting your scent upon me for all to know."

I went down on my knees before him putting my hands on his muscular thighs, running my hands up and down his powerful legs, I parted them, slipping myself between them; he made no attempt to thwart me. He watched me intently, his eyes growing to a brighter flame; I tried to keep my eyes on my hands, but could not help looking up at him, looking for signs of disapproval. I saw none, only an intense stare as his manhood grew larger and harder. I ran my hands up the inside of his thighs, approaching his huge, hard as rock, pale green cock, his sack, heavy, hanging low.

"Mark me, Zyre. Let me give you some release, how long has it been for you Zyre? And give me release."

My hands were now at the base of his hardness, I let one slide down, feeling and cupping his heavy sack. Both of them filled more than my palm, as I rolled them round with my fingers. My other hand I let run up his huge shaft, feeling its hardness, its girth barely fitting in my hand as I closed my fingers around it. I wanted to feel every contour, every vein, every inch of it... I breathed hard and heavy, and even gasped slightly. I could only stare at the size of it as my hand ran from the base to the bulbous head, I was breathing thru my mouth, lips parted slightly, mouth watering at the sight, and the thoughts going thru my head. This was the first cock I had ever felt, and I felt weakened by the sensations. If I had been standing, I would have to brace myself on something. I held it so close to my face I could smell his musky odor, and I breathed deep, I wanted so much more.

I gripped his shaft more firmly, and began to stroke it, mesmerized by how the skin moved with my hand, watching the head expand with every stroke down; he was still just watching me, eyes intently on mine. I moved closer to him and pushed my heavy breasts up on his lap, using his heavy shaft to part them and putting him between, still stroking him, now between my breasts.

"Mark me, I know it is what you want, and I would have it. Your seed will not be in me, it will only show your intent to claim me, take me; tho I want you inside me, planting your seed, I know you cannot, but you can mark me; put your scent upon me. Release yourself on me, let me please you, and I will be pleased. You must need release, I know it has been some time, how long? Release on me, for me, because of me. Mark me Zyre, and give me my desire."

Still holding him between my breasts, one hand stroking him the other pushing my breasts together around his shaft, I looked down and with my long elf tongue, licked his crown as I brought him up between myself. The taste was new, and I know not how to describe it. His taste was like his musky scent, and I would have more, always more. After the first taste of his cock on my tongue, with every thrust up I took more of his head, not just licking, but between my lips, tightening my lips on his head, holding it, and using my tongue on him as I did. A groan from him, a shift in his hips, a slight push; I think he was trying to control himself, not thrust his cock deep in my mouth yet.

"Do you know what you are asking, Analea? Do you know what it means to be marked by an orc?"

"I do Zyre. And I would have you mark me. No other here, or any to be under your command would dare touch me, and no pure blood elf would ever think to have me. I would have it so. It matters not that I can destroy anyone who attempts me, I would have them kept from me because of you, because you scented me, marked me."

I whimpered when finally I felt his fluid begin to leak from his head, first running down his shaft onto my fingers, a light white liquid, almost transparent, then on my skin on my chest. He was not cumming yet, just leaking, dripping on my skin. I first angled his shaft so it would leak on my skin directly, wetting my breasts, pressing him into my soft skin. Taking him again between my soft mounds and riding him between them, my first taste of his fluid. Salty, just as Melee described it, a little bitter, I was surprised at first, but realized he was not cumming yet. I licked his head, stroking him as I held my tongue on him, letting him drip and dribble on it, watching me, a low growl, another movement of his hips, I opened my mouth wider, taking more of him in my mouth, tasting him. I was dripping down my legs, slipping one hand down between my legs and began sliding a finger in and out of my wet slit.