How Analea Became an Orc Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Analea..." He put one hand on the top of my head, not applying pressure, just holding it there.

"Hmmmm..." I took him deeper, trying to remember what Melee had told me about taking such a large cock in my mouth, but it was hard just trying to focus on what I was doing, taking him deeper, and stroking him, breathing so I wouldn't have to stop.

"A marking means you will be covered Analea. Bathed in my seed. I will cover you in it, and my scent wll be in every pore. There is no turning back from a marking, especially for you. If I mark you, I WILL claim you, do be certain what you ask. You will be an orc's consort forever, I will not let you go if you accept this act. And know this. This is no human or elf cum. This is orc. Like a river bath, you will be dripping, covered head to foot, Analea. You can wait for me to claim you if you so decide."

I stopped sucking him, and pulled back but never let his shaft go. Looking at him, my eyes blazing yellow.

"Mark me. Bathe me in your seed. Cover me as you wish. Cum as much as you need, want. Give me all you are holding (I cupped his sack again), for however long. Give yourself release on me, however you wish. Marking me, to me, makes me yours. Give me all of your seed. If you wish, should I say it another way? Cum for me, on me. Cum on me. Cover me in your cum, bathe me in your cum. Every pore of my body wants it, give it to me, give me your cum Zyre. I would be nobody else's, nor would I be anywhere but where you are. Cum on me, mark me."

I took him back in my mouth, my hands on his legs to brace myself as I drove my head down taking all of him that I could. I tried to keep my tongue moving on him like Melee daid, but he filled my mouth completely and I couldn't. All I could do was try to breathe thru my nose and move my head up and down. He doon put his hands on my head and began thrusting into me; I think he was trying to be gentle, but he is an orc, and he drove his shaft into my mouth deep, I gagged as his head hit the back of my throat. He was leaking his fluid into my mouth and down my throat the whole time, but I couldn't swallow it all and it went out around his shaft, past my lips, and down my chin. I understood why Melee loved this, I was dripping, my own fluids running down my thighs and legs, if I could touch myself, my own orgasm would have exploded.

He was grunting and growling while driving himself into my mouth, but I needed to stop, at least give my throat and mouth a break. I took half of his shaft out and began stroking him fast. I have never made a man cum before, and I was eager for it. I wanted to taste it and feel it, watch it happen. I could use my tongue again, and I did so eagerly. Swirling it around his head, underneath, above, wrapping my tongue around it, stroking him, feeling his movements, he was still pushing into me, his hands on my head. I glanced up and saw him watching me devouring his monster cock like I was starving; and in a way I was. Starving to make him cum, mark me, starving to taste him, starving to have him fill me, my mouth with his seed. Then he suddenly gripped his hands on my head harder, holding me still, his cock half buried in my mouth and he let put a grunting roar and unleashed his seed in my mouth. Wave acter wave of his seed filled my mouth, pouring down my throat; I tried to relax like Melee said, but it was too much. I pulled off while he was still cumming. His seed poured out like a fresh dug spring in the ground. Gushing out of his swollen head, flooding my face, covering me completely.

The taste was salty, but sweet, and thick. Thicker than I thought it would be. It stuck in my throat and was hard to swallow, it stuck on my tongue coating it, making me cough it up and spit some out, all while his cock kept raging cum on my face, in my eyes and hair. I had to shut my eyes because it burned. I cleared my eyes so I could open them and when I did I saw him standing above me, holding his shaft in his hands, still as hard as before. I could feel his semen running down my face, onto my neck and chest. I was in a shock I think because I could not figure out how I felt... just.... wet, covered.. my pale blue skin now almost snow white in his liquid. Zyre wasn't done yet.

He pulled me from the floor by my arms and took me to his bed of furs and skins and laid me down on it. He stood above me, looking at my naked body, the upper part of completely covered in his thick seed. I lay there letting him watch me, his eyes were on fire, as were mine, lust over powering any shame or modesty I may have. Running my hands up and down my body, thru his liquid cum that covered my skin; up to my breasts, squeezing them together, I wanted more, and I knew he wanted to give me more. "If your not done Zyre, if you have more to give, I would take it all, always."

"I always have more Analea, and it will always be yours."

He mounted the pile of skins and furs, spreading his legs over me he placed his still hard pale green cock between my cum soaked breasts and grabbed them, squeezing them together. He quickly began thrusting his cock hard between them, so hard my whole body was pushed back against the furs and skins beneath me, pushing them up behind me so I was no longer flat on my back, but my head and neck propped up. Now I could see as he thrust himself between my chest, fucking my breasts as I imagined he would fuck my body if only he would claim me.

He grunted and groaned and his thrusting became faster and harder, his huge hands squeezing my breasts harder and harder, the weight of his cock between my breasts was a pleasure I did not expect, and watching his cock thrust up between me was making me drip below even more, watching his giant head swell, pushing ever closer to my mouth, I leaned in to taste it again, this must have excited him as he growled and pushed harder and further up, pushing his head against my lips, over and over again his head hitting my lips, until I parted them letting him push all the way into my mouth, tasting him again and his semen covered cock until he was ready again. He stopped and stood above me, holding himself in his hand and again started cumming. All over my chest, my waist, and hips, spraying somewhere else with every burst of his liquid until I was truly covered and dripping. When he stopped, I could feel it running down my sides, dripping everywhere, leaving almost no part of me without his seed upon me.

"You are marked Analea, my scent covers you, it will be in every pore of your skin, all will know you are mine. Still, I would not leave you without pleasure, even tho I cannot enter you, seeding you, for a pure blood orc or elf would sense it, I can still give you something."

We heard drums beat outside, a slow regular beat repeating over and over. "Zyre, they are calling the council, should you not go?"

"They can wait; I will not leave you without some satisfaction."

He leaned on the furs beside me, and leaning half over me he placed his hand between my thighs and stroked my wet lips with his large fingers, causing me to moan and open my legs for him. He slid a finger inside, pushing as deep as he could reach, and I was so consumed with desire my back arched and and I grabbed his hand, pushing it into me more. Stroking is finger in and out of me, circling it around, pressing against my walls, slowly stretching me while driving in and out of me. In a moment I received release, letting my orgasm wash over his finger, pushing my hips into his hand. When I finally calmed down and thought he was done, he slipped a second finger inside, and drove them hard and fast inside me. I could hear his hand slapping against my skin as he fucked me with his fingers, watching my body respond to what he did to me. I was in ecstasy as he drove inside me as deep as his fingers would go, until I came again, and again after that. I could not take much more and finally put my hand firmly on his letting him know. I truly did not want him to stop but my body could take no more.

The drums were still beating outside and getting louder. The council would be held just 200 paces from Zyre's tent. I laid there breathless covered in his seed.

"You should go Zyre. They will be waiting on you. I will join you shortly after I clean and dress."

"Very well. Join me soon." He put his loincloth on and left the tent, leaving me alone with my conflicting thoughts.