How Analea Became an Orc Queen Ch. 05

Story Info
The Orc council. Analea and Zyre publicly mark each other.
8.1k words
4.76
2.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
99 Followers

Ratings and comments appreciated. Thanks for reading Analea's story. Hope you enjoy.

*

I stayed alone in Zyre's tent, lying on his pile of skins and furs, trying to understand what I had done, and what had just happened. My feelings were mixed; I was content to have been marked, that he was willing to give me that. On the other hand, I was feeling slightly humiliated by being bathed in cum. It was dripping off my body everywhere. Neither he nor Melee had lied or exaggerated at all. I was truly covered in his seed. It was dripping off my face in rivers, running off my breasts, down my stomach, onto my thighs and legs, from there to the floor, pooling at my feet. Perhaps it was my life at the palace, as an envoy, and a daughter of a king; perhaps it was the difference in Elfin ways as opposed to Orcish ways. I know not, only that the feeling of humiliation was real. I had asked for this, nay, begged him to mark me, and I would still have it so, I would still be his, and him, mine. In the moment I cared not what he did, that he came in a river flood upon my body, turning my pale blue skin white as driven snow, wet, sticky, viscous... and he had given me satisfaction. By both marking me, and using his fingers until he brought me to orgasm, more than once. But the feeling would not leave, and all would know. Those who knew what an orc marking was, would know that I, Analea, untouched by a man before, had been flooded, and covered, dripping, bathing in Zyre's orc cum. I needed to reconcile these feelings, but there was no time now. I needed to bathe; Zyre had a tub of water and I put my hand in it, it was cold, very cold. Very well then, an experiment, I would warm the water with my hand. As I began to focus my thoughts and my hand heated and began to glow, I heard raised voices outside the tent where the council was holding, not far off.

"What of the elf girl, Zyre? Why are you keeping her protected? Why has she not been given for use?"

"She is not for free use. She is no commoner, but the daughter of royalty, and has the blood of the fae."

"He would make her his consort! Without the acknowledgement of the chieftains!"

"Unless you claim her, she should be of use to any who would have her. You cannot claim her without dispute."

"It is too late. She has been marked. She has been chosen. Do you wish to dispute it with me?"

I can only imagine what Zyre was thinking, the anger that must be rising in him.

"You marked her? When? Who witnessed? When a chieftain marks, or claims one for his own use, it must be public. Orc law does not allow private marking or claiming."

"She is ashamed of our orc ways! She would deny orc law and customs! The elf would claim power and rule without orc consent or by orc laws! She should be made a whore for the camp, like her companion already is. And if she is bold enough to accept my challenge, a whore she will certainly be."

"Zeela. Enough. Your hatred of Analea will soon be quenched in blood and dirt. She accepted your challenge and will appear shortly. As for her marking, I gave her a choice, I marked her as I would, where I would, when I would.

As for you, your dispute is with me Grung, not her. Again, do you wish to dispute it in combat or no? Then silence."

"Zyre, I am loyal to you. But orc law should be upheld. There are many who would not obey you if you violate the old ways. I am not Zeela, nor one of Syrte's clan. I was loyal to your father, as I am to you, but if violence is what you wish, I will face you in combat."

I heard these words and understood the situation I had put him in. It was predictable that an elf consort would be an issue, even tho there was a human woman several hundred years ago, still it was not common for a different race or species to be chosen as consort; harem, yes, but not consort. But the bigger problem was the marking was not public. What have I gotten into? The marking left me conflicted as it is, but to do that publicly? To be bathed in his seed in front of all? I do not know if I can take hold of his manhood and be the entertainment for these orcs, or anyone, as he showers me with his cum, covering my naked body again for all to see.

"Neither Analea or myself are doing away with, or trying to rule, without orc law or tradition...."

"Then bring the elfin whore out, and mark her before us, or give her over for free use among the chieftains, that will be good enough for a half breed of royal blood."

Zeela was pushing this hard. Enough, I must bring an end to this. She wants me humiliated before all, defeated and broken. I must prove my worth, and willingness to follow orc law. So be it. I will show her, and all of them, my willingness, then I will put her in the dust.

"Mistress! Things are not well at the council... oh.. my... he marked you?!"

"Yes Melee, he did. And I hear what is happening. I must go, and show them, and defeat Zeela."

"I don't like it, mistress, but I will help you bathe, and dress."

"I think not, Melee. I will appear as I am, taking only my blade, so I may end Zeela's insolence."

"Are you certain? Naked, for all the orcs to lust after, covered in orc cum? You will only incite their lust."

"I shall. Tho I only wish to wash this drying seed off me, I feel I must. And after I am re-marked by Zyre, who would dare attempt me? And I most certainly shall end Zeela."

"As you wish, mistress. I will follow you, but at a distance."

"Very well. But I shall have another guard. If it is a display of power and authority and worthiness they want, they shall receive. I am bringing Tiamat with me."

I took my blade and slung it across my naked body, over my shoulder, the strap riding between my breasts, the sheath at my back, tied my hair back, and exited the tent, making my way towards the bonfire that lit the night and the council. I gave a whisper of a whistle, and Tiamat came bounding from the pen.

"Keep a distance Tiamat, and circle the council in the shadows until I give command."

She snarled at me, raising her snout and took step at my heels as into the night we strode.

I approached the council from Zyre's back, and none saw me coming until I entered the glow of firelight, and all voices fell hushed at my approach. Zyre turned his head and saw me, I glanced and nodded slightly, he looked upon me questioningly.

I slipped my blade from my shoulders and rested it against Zyre's seat, touching his shoulder, I briefly ran my fingers down his massive arm, and moved away from him, eyeing every orc in the circle, especially Zeela. I moved slowly and deliberately, letting them see me in the fire light. They were all staring, the males growing huge erections, some even grunting, and at least a few drooled. They sniffed the air, smelling his seed and scent upon me. I did not stop, and with a slight nod, a low growl came from the shadows, causing most to turn behind them, only to see a huge direwolf stalking the shadows, keeping pace with my slow walk inside the circle.

"You orc chieftains do not trust the worthiness of an elf woman to uphold either your laws, or your traditions. I choose to be Zyre's consort, and I choose to uphold your traditions and your ways. You see and smell that I have been marked, willingly, and (I looked directly at Zeela) I take pride in it; nay, revel in it. And I am here before you now to show I have no shame in your ways."

I circled back round to Zyre, who sat in his chair, legs partly spread. Walking behind him I ran my fingers across his broad shoulders and back, coming around his other side, I stood in front of him, facing him, before placing myself on my knees between his legs. I took his manhood in my hand and held it, feeling it. Even flaccid his cock was gigantic, both my hands together still couldn't cover his shaft.

Stroking him in front of me I locked my eyes on his, trying to distract myself from the fact there was an audience of 15 chieftains watching me. I brought his large bulbuos head to my lips and nervously took him in my mouth, but just his head, while I stroked his massive pale green shaft with my hand. Once again trying to coax his cum out to cover my skin.

The more I stroked him, the longer I felt and tasted him in my mouth, the more I wanted. Slowly the intimidation of being watched left me and I took more and more of his shaft into my mouth, stretching my lips and jaw for the second time tonight. Stroking him faster, what shame I felt earlier dissipated, and my focus was only on him, only on this huge orc cock in front of me, in my mouth deeper and deeper. With every stroke my desire and want grew, my wetness grew, running down my crouched legs.

His breathing grew heavy, and eventually his hands were on my head as I sucked and stroked his cock in front of the council. There were no sounds, no words, just some grunts of approval and I presume lust, as they watched this elf woman suck this orc cock deeper and deeper, taking almost all of it before I felt him tighten.

He pulled himself out of my mouth and began stroking himself, but I took his hand off and did it myself. A greater show of power if I stroke his cum out myself, splattering myself with his seed, marking myself with his cum.

He grunted and growled, and I felt him harden in my hand even more just before his first spurt. I aimed his cock head at my face, taking his first few bursts on my face, already covered in dry cum, layering more on myself. Repositioning slightly, I held and stroked his bursting cock to my chest, letting his cum recoat my heavy, heaving breasts, over and over he shot cum on my pale blue body,

covering me. Once again tonight, my lips and face, my tits, heavy and firm, my hardened nipples, were dripping his cum and seed, this time for all to see.

When he finished cumming, I released his heavy cock, letting it fall, before putting my head down, licking his shaft, and scooping the dripping white thick fluid off my face and swallowing it. I realized then, I cared not that any saw. All that mattered was that I was marked, I was his, and in a moment, I would let all know that he was mine. I would not be the only one being marked and scented. I had made a decision, one they had never seen before, like me.

Facing him, I mounted his lap placing one hand upon his shoulder, the look of surprise on his face made me smile, along with the mumblings and gasps I heard behind me. I leaned into his ear.

"I will let all know that you are mine, as well as me being yours."

I took his manhood in my hand again and holding his erection straight up, pressed it against my wet lips and began grinding my hips into him, moving up and down along his shaft against my wet slit. The pleasure was almost more than I could stand, and it was with great difficulty I did not slide him inside me. I had to satisfy myself with feeling his girth on and between my lips, as I spread my juices on his hardening cock, over and over, my moans getting louder, my breathing heavier. I cared not that others were watching, the look on his face, his eyes burning orange, the pleasure I received, made everything worth it.

He grabbed me from underneath, placing his hands under my soft round cheeks, lifting me, lowering me, helping me maintain my rhythm. I could feel the pressure building within me, as his cock rode between my lips, now dripping, as his shaft hardened, opening my lips as his girth expanded between them. I could only keep moving on him, eyes locked on his, my heavy chest heaving in front of him, his eyes going from mine to my chest. I loved that he wanted me, loved how he looked at me with lust burning in his eyes. The pressure of his hands gripping me from behind, squeezing the soft flesh of my ample cheeks.

Only a few moments more... I moaned, loud and high, squealing as his hard orc cock riding between my petals made me cum, sending me to orgasmic bliss as my cum came pouring out of me, covering his shaft, my juices marking and scenting that cock I so desperately wanted inside me, bathing it in my own juices. Again and again, my body that had never known a man, poured my liquid orgasm over his shaft, covering his manhood, running down his leg, dripping from his heavy sack below.

I rested after my orgasm settled, my head against his chest, my hands on his shoulders, but I was not done yet... I would show them just how willing I was to be marked by him and to be one of them.

I turned myself around, and repositioned myself, now facing the council, my naked body exposed, and took again his shaft, now the top side, and repeated what I had already done, stroking him again against my soft wetness, lifting myself, sliding him more, my ass grinding against him, his hands now on my curving hips, my breasts bouncing and hanging for the council members to see, all the men of which were now watching intently, touching and stroking their own hard cocks, I came on his cock again, and this time I let it go. Screaming in pleasure, rocking against him, my back arching to him, pushing my ample chest out, I took his hands and put them on me, squeezing my soft mounds, pushing them together, his hips pushing up, riding his hard cock between my lips, as his shaft exploded cum all over me again, rope after thick white rope. I leaned forward, taking all of it on me that I could, even taking my hands and smearing it on my body, covering any skin that did not have his wet thick salty cum yet. He let out a satisfying grunt and roar as he came on me for a third? fourth? time tonight. My moans and whimpering echoing across the council and the silent camp beyond.

When he finished cumming, and I with covering myself with it, and catching my breath, I rose from his lap and took hold of my blade, unsheathing it, letting the flames glint and shine off its polished steel. It was now time to finish this, and silence any doubts as to my worthiness and intentions.

"Ha! You think whoring yourself in front of the council will win you consent to be consort? Enough! Elfin whore, face me in combat. No magic, none of your witchcraft, only steel. I will feed you my blade as Zyre just fed you his cock, slut, whore. By sunrise every orc in this camp will have had you."

"I will speak, but only after I put you in the dust. Come as you will, traitor, ally of Syrte, betrayer of your hegemon and true lord."

In her rage Zeela charged hard, blade of iron held high, swinging in a long downward arc, simple enough to deflect and dodge. I simply went on the defensive, letting her tire herself, while building her rage and frustration. Soldiers like her look for the quick strike and kill, unable to remain calm and clear in heated combat, one difference between a soldier and a warrior. She pressed me hard, and with her advantage in size and strength, she almost disarmed me twice. But almost will get you killed in combat. She made a hard sweeping cut for my head, a simple drop, a quick flip of my wrists and blade, a sweeping spin, and I cut thru the tendons of both her legs, right at the calves. She dropped to her knees, howling in pain; she would be crippled for life, never walking again, for no medicine can heal that; in all reality it was a death blow. I rose to my feet, and paced around her, considering if mercy was appropriate as all eyes watched carefully. I was considering what the orc council would expect, when she suddenly propelled herself at me with what force she could, locking on my leg, biting down, trying to tear my flesh just below my knee. I screamed in shock and pain, raised my blade, and with all my force impaled her thru the back and into the earth. Her body grew slack, releasing me, as she slid down my blade, bleeding out on the dust.

I eyed the council, silent around me and their fallen member. I circled the fire, and with a wave of my hand, summoned Tiamat to my side. With one bound over the heads of the seated orcs she was at my side, letting a low growl escape and her back slightly arched, hair raised, ready to pounce. My power move had been made, now I needed to speak my will while the council was still in shock, and maybe even a little awe.

"I have been marked by the lord you have sworn your allegiance to. You have witnessed him pouring his seed and scent upon me. I have no shame for it, nay, I am proud to be marked by him. You have witnessed me marking him with my scent for my own. I would have no other, and I will not accept him having any other. I do not crave power, or to rule over you, nor to change your ways, but to be one of you, and gain your respect and loyalty as his consort. I have proven myself in combat against one of your own and repaid her insolence and insult to me. If any other would dispute, rise and I shall answer."

Silence, but only for a moment as they considered. Before they could answer, a shout and yelling rose up behind the council and a band of orcs pushed their way thru. Zeela's band; this could be a problem, and Zyre sensed it as he rose behind me to his full height.

"The elf has killed our chief! We demand she suffer the consequence. No foreigner can kill an orc and escape punishment! Take her, or hand her over to us."

Zyre's wrath was apparent. Even behind me I could feel his anger and rage, I did not need to see it, I knew it. But before he could speak an orc of great age rose up and entered the circle standing between me and the band.

"Zeela was a chief of some renown, none dispute it. She challenged the elf and lost. By orc law, her band now must swear loyalty to the one who defeated her in a fair challenge, or suffer banishment, or death for disloyalty."

Zyre's rage was, as I said, obvious and made more so by his words

"The old father speaks a truth. And I hope you choose disloyalty. You will not suffer banishment, but only death by my hands. Feel fortunate the council sits here, or your Fate would have already been decided. Now choose. Drop your weapons and kneel before her, or I destroy you all. Now!"

"We kneel."

They had grumbled and looked around them, they had no support. The council was with Zyre, as was every orc in the camp. Zyre was well on his way to becoming the hegemon. The choice they made was the only one they could make. I, Analea, was now a chieftain of an orc band, my old life was certainly passing away quickly.

"Ceremony dictates you swear fealty to your new chief. Do so, and let us have peace, so we may conclude the council business."

"We swear loyalty to the elf maiden as our chief. May our death come swiftly if we forswear."

"I accept your loyalty, and the responsibility of being your chief. Now return to your camps and feast and drink. We speak in the morning."

As they parted taking with them Zeela's weapons and body for preparation of the burning pyre, the old orc spoke to the council again.

"Mistress Analea. We have witnessed your marking, and we saw no shame upon you. Tho your combat skills are impressive, you are unproven in war. If Zyre claims you, you cannot rule or command, only warm his bed, excepting with your new found band. No orc is under obligation to obey your orders until you are proven in war. Is this understood?"

"I understand, Old Father. Your words are clear, and will be respected. I will prove myself worthy of not only Zyre, but worthy of being counted among you, as one of you."

"Zyre? Is the law I have spoken understood?"

Telling an orc in his prime, and one that is perhaps the best warrior breathing, that he must conform to this council's words, was certainly hard for him.

"It is clear, and I accept the council's decree. I will claim her by the next full moon. By then her worthiness will be apparent to all, as it is to me now."

"Very well. At the next full moon we shall gather the horde at the arena for the claiming."

"Now my orders. Prepare yourselves and your bands. In three days we ride at dawn to circle the north end of the mountains. I will claim leadership over those bands and deal with those who betrayed my father; Syrte's clan and people will swear fealty, or die. Now feast!"

Statius
Statius
99 Followers