How Analea Became an Orc Queen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was certainly something to hear, and to consider. Have I just put peace at risk? Has my lust and love put the world at risk of another orc and elf war? Have I threatened an alliance that could end the goblin threat?

"I.... I.... I am sorry Zyre. I should not have pushed you to mark me. I should not have put you in that position. Now I am truly shamed before you."

"No Analea. I would have it no other way. I am content to have all know that you are mine. My scent upon you is certain death to any who would harm you, or touch you. I would have all know. And if he did betray us, and I am certain he has, it matters not, except you are in greater danger now returning to the palace. And..."

Here he paused and put his massive, strong rough hands upon me.

"I would mark you again, feel your soft skin on me, put my 'manhood', as you call it, upon you, between your breasts, here and now if you had already not been thru so much today. As I said, I am always ready to have you."

We were standing so close I could feel his body heat on my skin. I reached down and touched him, feeling his hardness. He was ready; actually leaking precum, I felt it on my fingers. I removed my hand and licked it off.

"Perhaps upon our journey tomorrow; upon our return, you will give me more of your seed. I crave it more than I can express. But you are probably correct. We should return to the camp before I ask, nay, beg, for more."

"Aye, that we should not, tho the fire in me burns fiercely. They will be looking for us, I assume."

"Ha! If you mean Gilead and Melee, I am certain they have forgotten us for this night. I am sure he is buried in her, probably with others, as I would have you in me. But enough of this, I cannot take much more of this, tho I enjoy it."

We returned to the camp in relative silence, Zyre stopping momentarily here and there when stopped by others, but the night passed rather uneventfully as we returned.