How Analea Became an Orc Queen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The council broke up and myself, Zyre, Melee, Gilead, and the old orc watched them depart, that is when the pain hit and my leg gave out from under me, bleeding profusely. Zyre bent low and picked me up, cradling me in his massive arms. I was angry at the show of weakness, but loved the gesture.

"Poryx, go grab your medicines and herbs; Gilead warm the water in my tent so Melee may help her clean the wound and bathe. And Gilead? After that go bring the other elf envoys to your tent; I will speak to them now."

After gesturing for Tiamat to return to then pen, I was curious as to what he wanted to see them for, but before I could ask he carried me to his tent and set me on his pile of furs and skins. He took my leg and looked at it closely.

"You will heal fine. A little scarring is all. Poryx will see to the bleeding and pain. I will be with you shortly, but I must go."

"Thank you Zyre. And yes, my elf body will heal itself quickly. But why the envoys I would ask?"

"I want to speak to them before they flee on their own and report what they witnessed here tonight. That announcement to the elf king should be diplomatic, not hearsay or rumor, mere gossip. And I want it stated in a particular way. Do you object?"

"I do not. And I will confess I hadn't thought that thru entirely, but also it matters not to me what he would say."

"Ha! Nor to me. But discretion is advised, and in case he did not betray my father, I would not have him believe I would deceive him. It is only politics Analea. Within two weeks you will be my consort and an orc queen regardless of anyone's thoughts, and that includes tonights council. Sometimes you must appease, at least temporarily. No one will stop me from being hegemon, nor can they stop me claiming you."

With that he left; Gilead did as he was told and set a fire to the water; Melee wrapped me in a robe and began to help wash me and tend to the wound. It was not long before the old orc Poryx returned with his medicinal bag.

"I hope my words at the council did not offend Mistress Analea?"

"No. Not at all. Your simple statement of law and tradition was most welcome. And Zyre seems to hold you with great respect. Have you been with him long?"

"I knew his father when we were quite young. I was there when his fae mother brought him to his father. So long have I been with him."

"Who was she? Do you know?"

I wanted to know; I have no information about my own, and was hoping for some knowledge.

"She was a fae. She seduced his father when he was hunting in the forest alone. No one believed him until she brought Zyre to the camp. She was beautiful, not unlike you, only without the blue skin and mortality, ha! No, she was a creature divine, and I do not think she revealed her identity. You would need to ask him, perhaps his father told him. He can be very reticent you know."

"Yes, I have learned that about him."

"And you? You are no true blood elf. I have never seen an elf with silver hair, and I here of your 'witchcraft'. What is your parentage?"

"My father is the elf king of the central kingdom. My mother I do not know. Like Zyre's father, mine was seduced, and I was delivered to him as an infant. I know nothing else."

"Well do not concern yourself too much with it. The fae always have reason for what they do, that I know. You are not alone. It is odd, tho. Around a hundred years ago, there were stories everywhere of fae women seducing and mating with the mortal races. Elf, orc, and human; there was even claims of dwarves as well. Ah, time will tell I supose."

"Yes, I have heard of many half blood of the fae, but only met a few. And most hide themselves, for most fear us greatly."

"Demi gods should be feared, if you cross them. You should be feared, for Zyre tells me your power may be the greatest he has seen."

"Demi gods? What do you mean? The fae are not gods."

"Were they not? Are they not? There was a time when they were worshipped as gods, and warred with the demons. Simply because they are not worshipped as gods does not mean they are not. Well, your wound is bandaged, I will leave you to bathe and rest. I must tend to the body of Zeela yet tonight. Mistress."

He bowed his head to me, then to Melee, who had remained oddly quiet thru all this.

"Thank you Poryx, for your attention and tending my wound."

"It is a pleasure to serve my future queen, and Zyre's future consort. Good evening."

With that he left, leaving Melee and I alone. I removed my robe and began washing my body of the seed and cum that had I had been bathed in twice earlier tonight, drying and crusting over my skin everywhere. From my hair and face, my breasts, stomach, thighs, and legs. Everywhere. I do not think there was a spot upon me that did not have drying cum upon it, except in me, my womb, my mouth having taken much, but that did not count in orc law, as obviously his seed could not implant itself in me that way. A gift, really, for at least I could receive his seed that way until he claimed me.

"You may speak freely Melee, we are alone. Speak your mind."

"Are you well, Mistress?"

"The wound will heal quickly, and the pain isn't that great. The herbs he gave me will help."

"Actually I was speaking of your marking. Are you well? It can be overwhelming, and before everyone no less. You are not like me Mistress, and I remember how it was for me the first time I received a 'bath' like that publicly."

"I am well Melee, thank you. It is overwhelming, and I was at first conflicted, but I would do it again if I had to. At least the public marking was not as much as the private one earlier. I only did it in front of the council out of necessity. But I realize now, I care not. And the claiming will be public, and yet I feel no shame of being taken and fucked by him in public. Indeed I look forward to the day."

By now I was lying across Zyre's bed with my head leaning off, my hair in the tub of water and Melee was washing out the clumps of dried, crusted cum out of it, and off my face. My hair was no longer silver, but white, all of it, there was so much from earlier in the night when he came on me in the tent.

"Melee? What do you think Poryx meant when he implied Zyre was a demi god?"

She grew quiet and nervous, hesitant to answer. Like she was at the river only the night before.

"Melee? You are quiet again, as at the river. What do you know?"

"Only whispers and rumors. Your father fears you, fears your mating with another fae half blood. Something about a prophecy, the end of the true blood lines, the rise of demi gods. That is why you were made an envoy, to be sacred and untouchable. He probably didn't figure you would love an orc. He fears these prophecies Mistress, why I do not know."

"Then why raise me? Why let me live? There is no sense here."

"Again all I know is rumor. The fae compelled him; for what reason or how, I do not know. Perhaps Cyllian knows."

"And you never saw fit to tell me this?"

"Forgive me Mistress. These are rumors. I know nothing for certain. I would not betray you for anything. I swear it."

The look on her face told me the truth. Whatever the truth may be, I will not think that Melee would betray me. I must speak to Cyllian, and Zyre, for certainly he knows more than he has told me.

"Very well. I believe you. We will speak of this more later."

I let the matter drop and rose from the bed to wash the rest of the dried crusted cum from my skin, which was tightening under the coating I had received. It was a relief finally washing it off me; I spent hours with his cum on me, and felt refreshed after, and hungry, and my throat was parched. I stood carefully testing my leg, but it felt fine; just a slight throbbing and nothing more. I slipped my leather breeches on, my leather halter, boots, my knife belt over my wide hips, and a sheep skin jacket. No more being naked and exposing myself before all, at least until my claiming.

"Put these things from your mind Melee. Enjoy the night and the feasting. I have been marked by Zyre, my desire, we should take the night to celebrate. Soon I will be his consort, and if you wish, this life shall be our new life; no more palaces and stone walls, just the forest and the plains and freedom."

"I will be happy to serve you where ever, but I certainly prefer this life. And I am happy for you Mistress."

"But?"

"You know me too well. I have a concern about all this with you and him."

"And that is?"

"You know the story of Anis, Black Anis. What they did to her a thousand years ago, and her orc lover. What if the king your father is displeased with all this? What if you become hunted? What if he decrees the cleansing ritual for you? Every elf in all the lands, every mercenary, will be hunting you."

"Things are different now. There is no elf/ orc war; Zyre has, or will soon have, a horde at his command and the elf kingdom is not strong enough to resist that. Anis had no power, she was a true blood, a princess of royal blood, set to inherit when she married. Draag was a chieftain of a small band and also a true blood. Things are different now. I cannot inherit anything, and most true bloods, except for the royalty, care not if an elf and orc, or any other race, breed together. And if the king were wise, he would see the wisdom of this."

"Be careful Mistress Analea. I know of your intention to return to the palace. The kings' anger is great, and he has power. He still hates the orcs, and looks down on everyone else. And he fears you, and probably Zyre as well. Be cautious, I trust him not. Gilead told me of the possibility he betrayed you to Syrte already. Although I do not believe it, perhaps you should be wary of Cyllian as well."

"I will trust Cyllian until he proves I cannot. There has never been anything but love between us. He would not betray me. Melee, you know I appreciate your worry, but we must return to the palace to find the truth, there is no other way. When we return we act as tho we know nothing. It must be done, and I need you with me."

"I would never leave your side, you know this. Especially when I know you are walking into danger. My blade and knives are always yours."

"I know. Now, let us put this behind us for now. Let us feast. You can find your Gilead, and I find Zyre. The fires are lit and the stars are above. Be the Melee I know and enjoy yourself."

"Ha! My Gilead?! You speak as he would have you speak of me, ha! I am not his, but find him I will, and others of course. Seeing you tonight covered concerned me for your sake, but made me jealous as well, hehe."

"Ha! Enjoy yourself tonight then. When you return I will bathe you as you have me."

"Promises, promises. You will be too caught up in your own orc, ha! Still, it is good you both have this time together, I truly am happy for you."

"Thank you Melee, come, let us go."

We exited the tent and immediately saw Gilead and Zyre. They were speaking to a dwarf, ancient by the look of him. He had a long white beard and was dressed in ragged brown and green clothing; woolen by the look of it. Zyre leaned down and handed him a bag of what I assume was coin, then he left alone disappearing into the forest. When we joined them Melee, ever curious, asked about him.

"And what of the dwarf? I haven't seen him before, is a part of the camp?"

"Ha! No, he is a servant of.... someone. Discretion forbids any further comment. Come! There is a table with mead, wine, food, and more mead!"

Melee and Gilead walked ahead, Zyre and I behind. I looked at him questioningly and he knew what I was curious about.

"He is the servant of the witch of the woods. We have been summoned. You and I will ride before dawn."

"Summoned? Why?"

"I do not know. She will tell us when we arrive."

"Just us, or?"

"Yes. Just us. It is a three hour ride by wolf into the heart of the forest, which is how we will go."

"Who is she Zyre? This witch of the woods. You say all people who live here fear her, and it is said she is cannibalistic."

"I don't really know. No one does. She has ever been here, and ever shall be. As for the rumors, believe what you will. But it is not wise to cross her; those who do are never heard from again."

"You have seen her before, then?"

"I have. I was young, very young. She summoned my father, and I learned much about who I am."

"There is talk of demi gods. Are you a demi god, Zyre?"

"Perhaps. And if I am, so are you, and all who were born of the fae. Fate demands we two come together. Perhaps that is why your face has haunted me all these years. Perhaps that is why you are drawn to me as you are."

"So we have no agency in this? You do not believe our love is of our own choosing? I would have it so."

"I know I would choose no other, as you would choose no other. Is that not enough?"

I fell silent for a time, considering all this. Summoned by the witch of the woods. A figure I assumed was a myth. The fae as gods, and myself a child of the gods, making me a demi god. All I wanted was to bask in his love, and give him mine. Now I was beginning to feel I'm a part of something more, a Fate that will not be denied.

Melee and Gilead found a fire with a group of orcs from the band, and we drank and ate. The orcs offered their fealty to me as Zyre's chosen mate, and offered to 'handle' Zeela's band. I found the gesture kind and flattering. Gone were the leering looks and the self stroking when I was near. Fear probably, of him, and perhaps word of my power. Zyre and I stayed a while before moving on throughout the camp, leaving Melee and Gilead to their mirth, and whatever pleasure Melee had in mind.

"Come Analea. We should pay our respects to the fallen. They will be lighting the pyre soon, sending Zeela to her ancestors."

We walked thru the camp, reaching into the plains that stretched for miles beyond the woodland, and there away from the camp many orcs had gathered for the farewell. Poryx was there, officiating the rites, surrounded by my new found band. The pyre was built high of thick branches and flowers were strewn about. Poryx was sprinkling herbs and sweet smelling spices over the body and the pyre.

"It is custom for the new chieftain to honor the fallen by lighting the pyre themselves." He looked directly at me as he said this. I was not expecting this.

"Zyre, this should be you, or a member of her band. Not I."

"No. It is your honor to set her free from here, let her spirit go. The fight was honorable, the terms agreed upon. This is your honor, your responsibility."

Poryx was holding a firebrand for me to take. I took a different approach. I walked up to the pyre, and closed her eyes with my own hand, whispering words in elvish I shall never tell. I put my hand to the pyre and closed my eyes, heating myself and the kindling around. Soon the blaze erupted and quickly spread. I stood back by Zyre and watched as the fire and smoke consumed the enemy I did not choose, nor hardly knew. All of it seemed such a waste.

As the fire spread and consumed its fuel, Zyre lightly pulled my arm, leading me away. We walked a short distance away from the camp and into the plain, stopping on a low rise I gazed at the night sky above. I love the stars and the dark night. Looking up I realized I was looking at a constellation; Anis and Draag. Zyre noticed.

"Anis and Draag. The elves, humans, and dwarves fear her, even speaking her name. The curse she cast upon all, the prophecy spoken. What happened to them shall never be forgot. Only the orcs honor them, with some fear, but awe and respect as well."

"In elfin lands it is almost forbidden to speak her name. Those who do, do so only in whispers, and even then the listener runs in fear, fear of her curse. Do you think Zyre, the king will try to punish me as she was?"

"If he even thought it I would rip every rock and root of the earth to find you. And he would be dust for even thinking it. My vengeance would be like nothing ever seen Analea. Whether he succeeded or not against your power."

He said this without ever looking at me; only looking at the sky above us.

"Melee fears it; she says the king fears me, always has, but none can explain why he let me live and raised me in the palace."

"Because all mortal beings fear the wrath of the fae, even more than the demon enemies, even more than the goblin threat. We do not know what promise your father was made Analea. Nor do we know for certain that he did or would betray you."

"Speaking of which. Did you speak to the other envoys?"

"No. Gilead looked for them but told me they fled after witnessing your public marking. The king will know in a few days what happened here. Prepare yourself for it if you insist on returning."

"He would have known the moment I arrived regardless. It matters little. I will have to convince him it is my will, and not a betrayal to him."

"I don't like it, Analea. There are other ways."

"You ride to secure your hegemony. I will be detrimental to you in Syrte's territory, and I will not sit idle. Besides, I must see Cyllian. There are things I need to know."

"As you wish, Analea. But come. We should return to the camp. Our journey begins early, and there is more feasting to be done."

"Is an orc never satisfied, Zyre?" Of course I said this in jest, and laughed as I said it.

"Never, Analea. Like a lustful elf maiden, insisting she be marked, ha!"

"What?! Are you saying I am never satisfied no matter what you give me?"

"Huh. Tell me, are you satisfied with what I gave you?"

"In truth, no. I would have more. And since we are alone, I will tell you, a little ashamedly, that if you wish to 'freshen' your scent or mark upon me, you may, but I prefer in private, hehehe."

"Ah, Analea. I look forward to calmer times, when my hegemony is secure, and the claiming is complete. You will find out what it takes to satisfy an orc then."

"My hope Zyre, is that you will be satisfied enough to not touch another woman, but not satisfied enough to always want more."

"I already want no other Analea. You are all I desire."

"And you are all I desire. All you are, all you have given already. My desire is for more of you, as much as you can give, as often as you can give."

"Careful, Mistress Analea, envoy of the king, I am an orc. I can give non stop, as you witnessed earlier, ha!"

"I hope to receive more, as you wish and as you desire. I cannot help but to say it, even at risk of sounding like a depraved whore. I will take your seed and your manhood however, whenever you would. My body is yours Zyre. Now I have said too much."

I walked ahead of him, embarrassed at my own words and my own lust that over powered me whenever I was with him.

"Analea, slow your pace."

"I have shamed myself before you. My lust and need and desire uncontrollable when I am with you. I cannot stop myself. I want to touch you, feel you. I want to feel your manhood pressed against me. I want you to stare at me, look upon my form. See the orange fire of lust in your eyes. I love how you look upon my body, my breasts. I long to feel you between them, I long to taste you again, your seed, the feel of it upon my skin. I am insatiable with you. I know not why."

I was upset, visibly so, and he knew it.

"Analea, my desire for you is insatiable, you will know when I claim you...-"

"Yet you control yourself around me, satisfy yourself with gazing upon me. Your desire, tho real, is not, cannot be, as strong as mine. I still do not fully understand why you do not claim me now. Take me, make me your own. Plant your seed within me."

"There are things you still do not know. I already risk war just having marked you. Cyllian and I have plans, Analea. Plans unknown by any but us. This treaty of peace and cooperation is just the beginning. We want to join elf and orc together, to build an army, a force large enough to invade the mountain chambers. The caves and caverns and the mines. We have dwarf guides who still remember the passage ways. We want to end the goblin threat forever Analea. My marking you puts that all at risk. I know not if the elf king will make such an alliance if he feels this is a betrayal. Or worse, if he betrayed my father, and you and I. You needn't question my desire to have you. I would have you now; tonight, tomorrow, and all time. I would have had you in the palace and taken you from there as my consort. But there are things at work that are bigger than us. And I already put it at risk, and I would do it again, here and now."