How Analea Became an Orc Queen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We crossed blades and I, with better leverage, forced our blades down, spinning myself in the other direction I went for the backhand, but he caught my wrist, spun me back around under his arm, and pulled me to him. There was nothing I could do without cutting him, his strong arm around me, holding me tight. I dropped my blade.

"Is this a surrender, Analea?"

"Unless you wish to lose a limb, I have no choice Zyre."

"You think you could escape this?"

"Assuredly, but it would be a shame to lose you when I haven't had you yet."

"Haha! Perhaps.... "

"Perhaps what Zyre?"

I felt his heat, his hardness. Our words from yesterday were in my ears, how I told him he could refresh his marking whenever he wished, and I wished he would. His hardness was pressing against me, my chest pressing against him. He did not release me, and I did not try to escape his hold, content to be this near his strong muscular body, looking into his burning eyes, and I knew mine were burning yellow.

"It is well then that you brought the woolen shirt and riding cloak."

Before I could speak he stepped back and reached out, grabbing my leather halter and with his strong fingers ripped the little leather strip in between releasing and exposing my large pale blue breasts. I Put my hands to him and undid his leather breeches, releasing and exposing his large pale green cock, dripping and hard. I took it, wrapping my hand around it and stroked it, knees going weak at the feel of his stiffness. By the gods I wanted him to tear my breeches off, impale me on him, feel him sliding inside me. I almost begged him to.

He grabbed me, picked me up and carried me to a soft patch of grass and set me down. I went to take him in my mouth, salivating at the thought of tasting him, that giant cock, but before I could, he pushed me back and mounted me, straddling my waist, his hard heavy manhood thumped on my chest right between my breasts. I pressed them together, wrapping around him, squeezing him between my fleshy mounds. He rode himself between them, at first his hands upon mine, riding up, his giant soft head pressing into my neck, or chin. I tried to raise my head but couldn't hold it up long enough to feel him on my lips or take him in my mouth. He put a hand on the back of my head, holding me up so I could.

Flicking my long tongue out with every upward stroke of his long shaft, my legs spread beneath him, watching him fuck my tits, right up to my warm eager mouth. He raised my head up more, and now his giant head could hit and press my lips, I moaned, I opened my mouth, taking his head, but it wasn't enough, I wanted more. I squeezed my breasts harder against him, his thrusts became harder and harder, faster, hitting my lips, entering my mouth, I felt his head slide in, I could taste his cock, his leaking precum on my tongue. The faster he thrust between my chest, the more I squeezed, and rubbed my tits against his shaft. I wanted him to cum, wanted to taste it, feel that warm liquid on my skin, my lips, taste it on my tongue.

"Mmmm Zyre, yes... ah ah yes... release for me. Release yourself on me. Please yourself on me. Mark me again."

A grunt, an orcish growl. His grip on my breasts tightening, squeezing them hard. He pushed harder, I felt his weight upon me, the weight of his cock between my tits wrapping his shaft. A snarl, a growl, a hard thrust, and the first spray of cum shot out, covering my lips. I opened my mouth, more cum, I could taste its saltiness, and sweetness. I raised my head more wrapping his large head with my lips, another burst in my mouth, coating it, shooting down my throat, I swallowed what I could.

Zyre pulled himself from my mouth, and pulling out and away he sprayed my chest, each breast and between them. My tits and fingers covered in orc cum, he put his heavy shaft between my tits again, and thrust his cock along my cum soaked breasts, pushing again to my lips, I took more cum, more of his seed upon me. I put my hand over it, feeling it slide upon my skin, wet and sticky, his cum smeared all along his shaft, from the head down to his heavy hanging sack.

With a grunt and a growl, he stopped, and raised himself off me. I lay there beneath him, letting him look upon me covered with his seed.

"Do you like what you see Zyre? Your chosen consort beneath you, wearing your seed like a cloak?"

"Aye, Analea. And if orc law allowed, I would have you here and now. But a vow has been made, and it must be public."

He continued to stare, and I continued to meet his gaze. I loved how he looked at me, and wanted to be seen.

"Some traditions are... inconvenient. But... "

I rose to my knees before him, taking his cum soaked cock in my hand.

"... lord Zyre, you can take my mouth. Not only that, but if it is your desire, it would be mine, if you want to fuck my mouth. I told you I am yours, your pleasure is mine, and your cumming will make me cum. If you desire it."

I wrapped my lips around his giant head, licking all around it, wiping it clean of his cum, swallowing what was there; it was still leaking and dripping his seed. I slid my mouth down his slick and wet shaft, stretching my lips and jaw around him, taking and feeling the weight of his full and heavy low hanging sack in my hand. More and more of him I took, not knowing if I could take all of it, but slowly I tried, closing my eyes, his shaft seemed never ending, before finally I felt him in my throat. I was able, this time, to focus more on what Melee had told me about taking cock in my mouth, and open my throat, like I was quaffing an ale.

I moaned on him, and he growled back, feeling and massaging his balls, my tongue working as much it could, my face pressed against him, it was a little difficult to breathe, but I would not surrender his taste, his feel, his hard veiny cock in my mouth, I loved it, even if my jaw was already beginning to ache from his size.

Zyre put his hands on my head as I began to slide my mouth along his shaft, tasting all that cum that was smeared along him from him cumming on my chest, and the taste of it with the taste of his musky salty skin made me wet. I slipped my fingers down inside my breeches sliding fingers into my wetness, and as I did so he pushed my long silver hair out of the way, gripped my head on either side, and began thrusting his cock into my mouth.

I held still, except my fingers pushing in and out, trying to time it with his pushing. He slid slowly, and I felt and tasted every inch of his shaft, aware of every vein, even how my lips pushed apart as his large head pulled out between them and I was careful to keep my lips tight upon his crown, even when he pulled out. He gave me some moments to breathe, looking down at me, I looking up at him, his shaft in one hand, I slid down again to his sack, fingers still inside myself. Holding his large cock up, I licked beneath, to his sack, licking his balls where his cum had leaked down and was dripping off, back up his long shaft and to his mushroom head.

Going to take him back into my mouth, opening my mouth, tongue out, he suddenly took me by his hands and thrust himself into my mouth, fast and hard, I gagged as his head hit the back of my throat. He held himself there but a moment, before repeating the movement again and again. Each time he hit and entered my throat harder and faster, thrusting and pushing and ramming himself into my eager wet mouth. My fingers worked in me faster, deeper with every one of his cock thrusts into my mouth. More and more, feeding me his entire length and girth, my jaw aching, but with pleasure and ache. His sack swinging and hitting my chin, his hands tight grip upon my head.

His grunts and groans letting me know his pleasure as he took over my sucking his cock, the pleasure he had in fucking my elf mouth. I loved letting go and letting him take over, use my mouth as he wished, as hard as he wanted. My spit and drool were leaking out from my lips and along his monster shaft. He stopped hitting my throat, and only thrust half his length in me, I moaned on it, whimpered, and felt, with my fingers in me, an orgasm building.

Zyre's half thrusting, this... half feeding, face fucking I was receiving did not last long. As I felt my orgasm building, his grip tightened, and he thrust hard, shoving all the way in my mouth again. So hard, so deep, his cock forced my throat open, a short pull back, another hard thrust, I felt his head in my throat, over and over, and the fourth, but not the last, thrust, gave me my orgasm. I came all over my fingers and hand, again and again, and as much as I could I screamed over the cock in my mouth and throat.

Again and again Zyre thrust himself into my throat, pausing, holding my face tight to him as he buried that cock in my throat, holding his cock there, I felt his precum leaking down into my stomach. What I always thought would be humiliating was making me wetter and wetter, my fluids leaking out of me. Every thrust of that cock into my mouth made me want more, I wanted to taste more, feel more, I wanted him to release, to cum in my mouth like that, buried in me, in my throat.

He relented, and pulled himself out, I gasped and struggled for a moment for breath, my chest heaving, lungs taking in air. My spit and drool covering his head and shaft, dripping off my lips onto my chest, strings of it attached between my mouth and his rigged cock. I looked up at him and he down at me, I held his shaft in my hand, and as I caught my breath, I lifted his shaft straight, and licked from the top down, reaching his base, back over his sack. I remembered Melee speaking of taking those into her mouth, gently, she said. Those heavy balls were covered in my spit and his dried cum, but I was like something possessed, and would not stop, I hungered for him so. With my tongue extended I wrapped one and pulled it into my mouth, resting his fully hard manhood upon my face as I did so. Rolling it in my mouth, sucking gently, I released the one, then took the other, repeating what I had just done. I wondered if I could open my mouth enough to take both. Crouching lower, placing my mouth directly beneath him, I stretched my already aching jaw as much as I could, taking one, then the other, his heavy sack completely in my mouth. Sucking gently, my tongue licking back and forth the bottom, feeling his balls roll and move in my mouth. His groans and grunts, his hand upon mine holding his shaft, gently stroking while I had his sack in my mouth, let me know his pleasure.

I released him from my wet warm mouth, looking at him to see the pleasure upon his face, taking a few deep breaths, he took himself from my hand and stroked himself in front of my face, my mouth open, panting, naked chest heaving, spit and drool hanging from my mouth. I knew what he was going to do, and guessed it was because he thought I was tired, my jaw sore, but I wanted more.

"No Zyre. Feed me, feed me more. I hunger for it. Never did I think I would want my face, my mouth, fucked, forced. My throat forced open. I hunger for it, want it, need it. I have my breath again, push inside my mouth, push your huge cock into my throat, force your cum, your seed, down my gullet. Feed me your meat, your seed. I want nothing else but this."

"Hmmm Analea. You truly are insatiable, but I would not push you too hard, yet."

"Zyre, must I beg you for this too? I am already on my knees before you. Feed me your manhood, your cock, your seed. I ask you again, fuck my mouth, my throat. I have cum once already, I will cum again. The pleasure of feeling you force open my throat is something I could not have imagined. Please Zyre. Again, more. Feed your consort what she desires."

I did not wait for him to respond, but took him in my mouth again, pushing my own face all the way down, until I felt my head hit is abdomen.

"Aggghhh.. Analea. Eat my orc cock! Aaghh!"

I knew of course I had him and I would get my desire. His hands back on my head, in my hair, I braced myself once again against his iron thighs. Harder and rougher yet, he gripped me and thrust himself in my mouth. I moaned on him, over and over, my eyes watering, as again and again I felt his head down my throat, my face slamming into his stomach, his sack slamming my chin, swinging under and up, he was going so hard. It hurt, but in a way I loved and wanted, the force and hardness of his cock sliding over my tongue, his taste, his size stretching my jaw.

Zyre changed his pace. Slowing his thrusting. He pulled back slow, so far back my lips were only on his head, and I would lick that soft fleshy part with my tongue every time.

"Analea, since you want and desire your mouth fucked, I will fuck your mouth as I would fuck you, brace yourself."

I moaned on him, and squealed, then for a moment only pulled off his shaft.

"Ah, yes! Fuck my mouth as you would fuck me. Use your force, fuck my mouth like an orc!"

I changed my position so I would not need to brace against him, but could fuck myself with my fingers while he fucked my face how he, and I, wanted.

This time there was no hesitation, no slow start. Barely had I slipped my slender fingers in my wetness when I felt his grip upon me tighten, and a hard sharp grunt and he pulled my face into him and thrust his cock hard and deep all at once. I felt his head enter my throat, he pulled my face closer, smooshing and holding my face against him, giving short, hard thrusts into my mouth. My fingers were buried all the way inside me, curling within, juices running down and out. After a few hard thrusts into my throat, he pulled back, I felt half his cock slide out from my mouth and lips, before another grunt and hard pull and thrust, another holding me to him. Again and again, Zyre forcefully shoved his hard length into my mouth, my throat, force feeding me his iron hard cock, and with every thrust his head worked further into my throat, forcing it down, choking and gagging me on him.

Every time he thrust further, harder, every time I felt his round soft head hit and enter my throat, brought me closer to my own orgasm. I tapped his leg, asking to breathe, he gave me a moment right when his throat fucking and my fingers brought me to ecstasy. My orgasm crashed thru me, wracking my body, every muscle spasmed and tightened, my head almost thrown back, except he stopped me, and held me on his giant cock, making me scream out my orgasm around his mouth filling, jaw stretching rock hard orc meat, forcing me to eat it, take it, while my orgasm screamed thru me, and it only intensified my cumming, causing me to cum all over my hand, my cum squirting out of me, soaking fingers, hand, wrist, my leather breeches which were still on.

Before my orgasm could end, before I could collect myself and catch my breath, before my senses came back to me, again using his force, he continued the rough mouth, face fucking he was giving me. Harder, harder, harder again, he forced his cock further and further into my mouth, down my throat, my face crushed against his hard body, and I felt something I never imagined I could, something I never imagined anyone ever feeling.

His shaft was so far buried in my mouth, his head so far into my throat, the force of this face fucking so great, his cock so hard, his head so swollen, I felt his giant head push and bulge out my throat. After the first I felt it, he pulled back, and as before, the next thrust harder than the last, and again and again I felt his massive meat bulge my throat, until finally, when I felt I couldn't take much more, tho I wanted it, he gripped my head hard, pulling my face against him again, howled, growled, roared, and holding me fast, his cock so large, so filling, I felt his entire shaft expand and harden more, felt his head expand in my throat, as his torrent of cum came spurting out, straight down my throat, filling it quickly, pouring into my stomach, as his shaft just kept pulsing, his head kept expanding, pushing against my throat, with every jet of seed and cum shot out of his shaft.

My fingers not even in me, and I came again, another orgasm as I felt his semen shoot down, not even having to swallow, tho with his cock so buried in me, my body instinctively swallowed, milking his cumming cock as I knew my wet slit would, if only he were in me.

I began choking quickly with him cumming this way, gagging, coughing up his semen, my own spit, but mostly his cum, coming up, pouring out of my lips around his hard green shaft. Zyre relented, pulling back as he kept jetting cum out of his head, filling my mouth more, until he finally exited beyond my soft lips. I went down on all fours, head down, coughing, my tangled silver hair hanging around me. Coughing and spitting up mouthfuls of cum on the ground before me.

Zyre stood before me, still erect, still hard, that cock, now mine, pointing right at me as I was finally able to sit up on my knees again, looking up at him.

"Come, enough now Analea. You have never needed to prove anything to me, and I have taken my pleasure of you, and given you what you asked. A mouth fucking that only an orc can give. Rest, recover, you have taken much, of cock and my cum."

No. I wanted but a little more. Something gentle, to actually feel him in my mouth, taste him, to feel and taste his cum on my tongue.

"Zyre, let me finish this the way I would. Gently take you, not all of you, but some, feel and taste your seed on my tongue, clean you, swallow your seed my way, tho I loved your force, and want it again, and again, and as you please, when you will, I would still have you gently, stroke your cum out of your cock myself, for me. To savor your taste and flavor."

I took his shaft in my hand wrapping slender fingers around him and took his head against my lips, pressing him into me while stroking his shaft. Parting my lips I slipped his head in my mouth, swirling my tongue over and around the mushroom head while it still dripped cum. The taste on my tongue brought a moan from me, and I slipped more of him in, still stroking, gripping hard, but a slow stroke. Half of his cock in my mouth, my tongue swirling and licking, feeling the weight of him pressing inside, he didn't move, no thrusting or pushing, just letting me taste and feel and stroke him, on my knees before him. I love his taste, and could suck this cock forever I felt, feel it stretch my jaw, taste it, lick it, stroke his tight green skin over his hardness.

I felt him grow more rigged in my hand, and with the other I cupped his large sack and began massaging his balls, to coax everything out. I took him out of my mouth, positioned myself under, mouth open, my long elf tongue extended out, and waited for his taste. His cum shot out, the first spurts hitting my face, before I slowed my pulling to long slow strokes, bringing his white liquid out slowly, leaking and pouring onto my waiting tongue. I stopped stroking only long enough to swallow what he gave, then took him back into my mouth to feel his cock spurting, filling my mouth before swallowing what he had left. This cumming was not what my marking was, he controlled how much he gave me, not wanting to bathe and cover me again.

Finishing he pulled himself from without my mouth and walked away. Slightly annoyed at first, until I realized he went to grab our water skins and bring them to me. I drank heavy washing down the cum in my mouth and throat, then poured the rest on my face and chest, cleaning off as best I could; I did not want to continue our journey back with dried cum all over me.

As I finished cleaning off and put my woolen shirt back on, Gorlung and Tiamat returned with a forest deer which Zyre took and skinned and quartered for our meal, putting the meat on spits and giving the rest to them.

"Unless we are delayed we should return to camp before nightfall. A good day, a good journey."