How Analea Became an Orc Queen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was Zyre. Even without the knowledge gained, time with just you racing thru the forest, and our sparring, made this a good day. Before, in the palace, days like this were rare indeed. I hope now to have more of them."

I knew I left something out, but I had never been one to openly speak of such things, and wasn't sure I should. And yes, I would like more of that as well.

"You shall, Analea. You will find an orc life more freeing than any other. And I would answer a question you asked at your marking."

"What question is that? I do not recall asking any?"

"The night before my father told me I was to go to the Elf King's palace to negotiate the peace. That was my last release, before I marked you. We left the camp a week after he told me."

"You were at the palace for three weeks... yet you took no pleasure?"

I was stunned, did not know how to respond, so I responded poorly, but I think he knew as he looked at my face, the look of shock could not be hidden. It was unheard of for an orc to go so long without taking a woman.

"When he told me Analea, all I could see was your face. No woman could give me release after that. There would have been no satisfaction in it. So know you are not the only one suffering until your claiming, ha!"

"Zyre... I... thank you."

"I want nothing but you, Analea, know this."

"I do. And perhaps I am sorry for pressing so much to have you, offering myself to you as I do...." I hesitated before saying it, but also knew with him I could say what I would.

"Offering you my chest, my mouth, for your use and pleasure. Perhaps I make it more difficult."

"Ha! You do not. And I shall have more, I am sure. Marking you was the most satisfaction I have ever received, and perhaps the most I have ever released. As long as you are pleased and you desire it, I shall certainly want more."

"I have not misled you, Zyre. As, and when, and how you will. Today was most satisfying, and gratifying."

Embarrassed again I rose and began gathering my things. My knife belt, blade across my back, a hip quiver of arrows. I harnessed Tiamat as Zyre did Gorlung, when both wolves snarled, and became restless. Tiamat stalked off a short distance, snout in the air, Zyre noticed as well and we both began sniffing. Gorlung and Tiamat both becoming more and more agitated, the hair on their backs standing up.

"Humans.... "

"And goblins. I can get but a whiff of the foulness."

Zyre snorted as he sniffed.

"This way."

We leapt upon our mounts and rode fast but silent thru the forest.