How at 42 I Started Escorting

Story Info
How at 42 I started escorting to put my daughter through college.
1.4k words
4.35
8.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story.

My name is Maria, 44, mother of three wonderful children. I live in the provinces in the Philippines, my children are in their early 20's, still with me as is my Mom. I am a role mother in my community.

My so-called husband walked out of me when I was 22 with three children from him. I stayed with my parents but needed money so went to Manila worked in bars and waitressed. Eventually I met a nice guy who wouldn't leave his wife for me but adored me and we have had a distant relationship for over 15 years. I guess I saw him once a year, he looked after me and my kids, bought me a house, paid for the kids education so I was able to bring them up.

Looking back, I relied on him too much. I loved him, still do. He left me three years ago, lost his job couldn't support me. I needed my youngest girl to finish college I was desperate for money and started selling things off. So, I was chatting to a friend in Manila about my dilemma. She said she knew a girl who went to Singapore occasionally as an escort I was shocked, but she gave me the girls phone number.

The girl used a pimp, she called him the Boss. He took girls to Singapore, paid their air fare and accommodation, food. Found them clients through the internet, advertised them as outcall massage girls. He took 60% of earnings. It was good quick money I couldn't think of anything else to do. I felt humiliated, went to Manila and the girl introduced me to the guy. He's I guess 50ish, strict, told me what clients expected and asked me if I was up to it.

I was warned that he would want to check my body out, see how well I sucked cock and fucked. Still, I was extremely nervous stripping off in front of him. I wasn't dating and hadn't had sex in years. He said I had to relax more. I sucked his cock and he fucked me I tried to look as if I was enjoying it. That night I cried. And a few days later I was on a plane to Manila for a month along with five other girls.

I was 42, still slim, and I am naturally pretty not glamorous. The other girls far more experienced than me, and younger. I posed pictures with the Boss for the web site he advertised me on. Sexy, not naked, alluring, stockings and lingerie.

I was dreading my first time. The Boss knew that, so he paired me with an experienced girl. We had to meet this client at his hotel. Waited in reception for him, she was showing me the rules. She said if she didn't like the guy when he came down from his room she often walked away and told the Boss she went to the wrong hotel.

He was an airline pilot, overnight stay in Singapore maybe mid 40's American he looked OK so we went ahead and introduced ourselves, his eyes all over me I was as nervous as hell. We have to text the Boss when we get to the hotel, text him when we get to the guys room as the guy would have paid by the hour and text when we get the money, always first. We had to text when leaving the room after doing the guy so the Boss knew when to expect us back. So maybe he could book us out again.

The guy wanted to shower with us, I was so nervous stripping off he said I was gorgeous, we soaped him, he caressed us, we stroked his cock the girl suck him then I did. Dried off with towels and then to bed either side of him, stroked and sucked him and he wanted to fuck me. The girl rolled a condom on him I straddled him and fucked him, trying to relax. He caressed my breasts and so I became a prostitute at 42. And the girls taught me the tricks of the trade.

I hadn't had regular sex in years, my skin started glowing, I started enjoying the sex, relaxed more, chatted to the guys not just a quick fuck. One guy fucked me three times in the two hours he paid for, we had chemistry, it was great. He was handsome, Greek guy. We went to his room, he could see I was nervous, I was wearing a black dress. So we drank wine on the balcony, after a while I let him kiss me and so it started. He took my panties off there, fingered my pussy as we kissed, I felt exposed but loved it. We ended up fucking on the balcony, me naked bent over the rail, it was dark, but anyone could have seen. I loved it.

I learned tricks to make more money, the girls taught me. So, if a guy paid for a massage, which the Boss would know and expect his 60%, I would massage the guy in a towel as I didn't want to get oil on my dress. No bra but panties. Of course, I wanted him to pay me more so I would tease his balls and cock just a little, ask if he wanted a special massage. He would pay more if I jerked him off, even more if I removed the towel and he could play with my breasts and if he wanted to fuck me of course even more money. The Boss never knew.

One time the Boss had a request for four girls for a party. These four Italian businessmen were celebrating a big deal they won, their Boss treating them to a fun night. He booked four of us for the night. We went to their hotel met them in the bar. Their Boss paired us off, we had drinks and the Boss said we should go play for a couple of hours before dinner. I went to the room of the guy I was paired off with. We showered, sucked, licked, stroked. In bed I rolled a condom on him, he was big and it split. I didn't have a spare so I BJ him, he didn't fuck me.

We met up with the others for dinner, they had champagne, everyone happy and high. I was pretty drunk. Flirting with another guy, the guy I was with pretty laid back. Drunk too. Their Boss invited us all back to his hotel suite. When we got there he told us girls to party, to strip off and dance. The other girls stripped off, they paired up, dancing, taken to bed and sofa's. I had taken my dress and bra off, too drunk to do much, went to shower to sober up. The guy I had been flirting with at dinner followed me into the bathroom, kissed me, caressed me, ran the shower and we showered together. I bj him he licked my pussy. The bathroom had a glass door, we could be seen but I didn't care, I was too horny.

We walked back into the room, I was naked, lay on the bed, two girls were having sex there with their guys, another on the couch. I told the guy I had been with in the shower to lick me to make me cum. Then I bj him again, on my hands and knees, feeling hands on my hips. I looked back the Boss was erect wearing a condom wanting to fuck me so I relaxed took him doggy. Still sucking the other guy. The Boss turned me over, fucked me rigorously on my back, the other guy saying don't cum on his cock cum on mine after. The Boss cums in me pulls out and the other guys takes over, fucking me immediately. We both cum together, was loving the intensity of it.

That was the wildest night. I did mostly one guy a night, sometimes two, made a lot of money and put my girl through college.

One of the girls taught me how to come back to Singapore on my own, without the Boss. So I have freelanced twice. I made much more money, got picked up in bars and have a few regulars I call when I go to Singapore.

Then the pandemic came, and I haven't been back since. Maybe soon.