How Bad Do You Want This?

Story Info
Sexy chick trying to hitchhike to a festival.
819 words
3.63
12.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's just after midnight. Im excited but paranoid... I'm certain I've forgotten something??

ticket...(check)

ID.....(check)

Booze.....(check)

Treats....(check)

I will do anything to get there. Escape. I just want to dance, to socialize, to have any encounter with anybody, any bodies - weird, crazy, bent, interesting,unique beings. People peak my interest, I'm curious, I want to know their stories. I want to know what makes them who they are. How they got here

I am ready for everything and anything. Bring it on. I walk the dirt path alone in my mini skirt, wrap around diamanté tie stockings, mesh see-through blouse and thigh high boots. Dressed up to find trouble....or trouble to find me. Either way...

Bright lights appear in the distance. Getting bigger and brighter by the second. I stick my thumb out to hitch a ride, I have succeeded. You pull up in your truck.

I climb in, introduce myself and thank you for stopping to help me where I need to go. You ask me "how bad do you want this?...."

I reply " I want it more than anything, I'll do whatever it takes to get to the festival. I've been looking forward to this for way too long".......

"Well, that's pretty funny.....so have I"

Everything goes black.

I wake up, head aching. My body is tired, lethargic and I can't seem to move. There's something thick and warm slowly creeping down my face. It seems very familiar. I can smell it. I can taste it. I know it's my own blood dripping down onto my lips. I still can't see anything. Am I blindfolded? Or are there no lights? I'm scared. Confused.

The only things I know are, my wrists are tied. Very tight. Feels like zap straps? The more I struggle to free myself the tighter they get. I know I'm laying down with my wrists above my head. There's no doubt about that. I feel a breeze and prickly grass on parts of my bare body.

I put two and two together. I'm tied to a tree, half naked in the middle of nowhere.

I scream for help. Somebody may hear me? Come to help me with whatever mess I've gotten myself into. I yell so loud my throat hurts.

I know that nobody can hear me, but I keep screaming anyway.

I feel a hard slap to my face. 'Shut the fuck up you little whore! Nobody can hear you, nobody is coming to help you! I'm the only one out here that can free you. I decide. If you're a good girl and do what you're told, I'll consider letting you go. But, if you're a bad girl......well, you will need to be punished long and hard until you understand how to play nice'

Suddenly, I can see. My blindfold ripped off. It's dark but I can see. I see you.

You wrap your hands around my throat, softly. Your lips touching my neck, you nibble then clench down hard. I moan with pleasure. You whisper in my ear 'that's what good girls get...but, as you were a very bad girl for yelling for help you need to be punished and taught a lesson.'

You take off your shirt and tie it around my mouth. Wrapping your hands firmly around my neck, sitting on my chest with your legs pinning me down...you slowly apply more pressure around my neck. I start to choke, you shove your hard cock up my pussy. I pass out, when I'm coming to, you're fucking me hard. You're breathing like a wild animal, sweat dripping all over my face and body. You choke me out again, and again. Each time my pussy gets wetter, each time you get harder and each time is better than the last. You turn me over, slap my ass, angry and hard.

Thrusting your cock up there, it goes in perfectly. All my holes were dripping wet and open for you - you could tell I was enjoying it. The ultimate pleasure and pain, you fuck me slowly but deep. Switching between holes. It feels fucking good. Faster and faster you fuck me until I scream. You're pulling my hair as you demand me to look you in the eyes as you fill what belongs to you with your cum. My pussy is overflowing with your cum. You whisper in my ear 'good girl' then choke me out.

When I wake up, I'm dressed, and not tied to anything. Did I imagine the whole thing?

I get up and walk the dirt road.

Bright lights appear in the distance.

Getting bigger and brighter by the second. I stick my thumb out to hitch a ride, I have succeeded. You pull up in your truck.

I climb in, introduce myself and thank you for stopping to help me where I need to go. You ask me "how bad do you want this?..."