How Badly We Want You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that feeling, and I took it as a hell of a compliment.

"More... more... mo... oh...oh!"

I held the dildo deep inside her and my palm flat on her pussy as she rode through her orgasm, letting her determine the movement. She rocked back and forth against both sources of pressure in a flurry of mini-thrusts, wailing and gasping, before laying her head down on the covers.

"Oh," she sighed again. "Thank... thank you... so much."

I was getting close too, so close that I thought I could still get away with finishing right here if I was gentle.

I grabbed the vibrating base of the dildo, to keep from pushing it too roughly into Kendra's now recovering body, and rubbed myself against it.

There were seconds left before the climactic rush flooded my system. It was going to happen, and even in my current condition, I knew what came after that.

Clarity. That moment of perfect non-horniness when all the other thoughts and feelings reasserted themselves. The moment when I would find out whether I regretted this or not.

The orgasm hit, even harder than the one I'd had under Kendra's tongue. I clung to her, sure that if I let go, I would seize and shake myself to pieces. The vibrations radiating from between us kept setting off new tremors, delaying the clarity for a few more seconds, and a few more after that.

Maybe if I stayed right here, it would never end at all.