How can I Find a Keyholder to Help?

Story Info
I have an idea or two. Can you add others?
2.2k words
3.92
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need your advice.

Yes, I have a masturbation problem.

Every day. And often, it's often during a day.

I know chastity is the solution -- well, among reasonable solutions that is. I cannot entertain the thought of the more severe solution although some people have recommended that. (Some friends they are!)

No, so chastity is my best chance of beating this thing. But obviously I don't have the requisite willpower to keep it locked of my own volition.

Can you help me?

I thought about some people who might possibly help me, but I'd be too embarrassed to ask them.

But then, recently, I wondered about a lady friend I had seen at the park. She's often there just feeding the birds from the park bench.

So I decided I should at least get to know her, and, well, maybe, you know. Maybe she'd help me.

So I sat with her today and we hit it off right away. She's many years younger than me, but reaching mid-life, a few extra pounds, and just old enough now to exude a mature sexuality. But of course I couldn't afford to stare or make flirty comments. So I stayed completely gentlemanly as I mostly listened to her, interjecting polite questions that she seemed to engage with and talk further. She was married ('still', she added). Was she hinting at... at what? A well experienced pussy? Or warding me off lest I think she was single and could be bed down tonight? Or is she cuing me that she runs her marriage and would run her next one too?

My dick couldn't figure her out. And for sure, I was reluctant to mention my recent divorce. So I stayed clear of probing that comment.

We ended on a high note as she asked when I was normally here, and said she hoped to see me again so we could talk further. She said she would be anxious next time to hear about me.

"And I want to hear ALL about YOUR marriage. Everything." she added deliberately, and winked.

I swallowed any words that tried to come out. It was embarrassing to not be able to respond to such a comment. I'm sure from my reaction that I had given away my dirty little secret: That sexually strong women freak me out.

"My name's Kate. See you next time."

"I could only wave goodbye, wistfully.

So of course when I got back home, I couldn't help but go straight to my room and undress, and, well, you know. I can't control it, I tell you.

So can you help me?

I have several chastity cages by now, plastic & metal. And the longest I've been able to go, is 3 weeks. Then I cave. And lately, I cave within 24 hours! So how can I go longer? I mean, shit, a guy like myself, and especially with a pretty small penis, to be honest (soft or hard), shouldn't get to masturbate himself so often. I don't deserve it. And I know it. So sometimes I take it out on my dick. Well, my balls, actually. And I can hardly walk the next day.

I need your help!

How do you keep from beating your meat? (much less, beating your balls when they're bad?)

And now returning to the park daily in hopes of again encountering this intriguing lady, I am a disappointed daily at not finding her. And not talking with her further. And not having her acting interested in me. So again, my balls pay the price daily when I return having failed again, and jack off to the thought of this woman who is controlling me by intentionally making me wait to see her again, talk with her, hang on her every word just to hear her soothing voice. It's so embarrassing to have to treat your own nuts with such contempt.

Do you see why now that I *have* to get a grip on my sex? (and not that way.)

And don't suggest one of those online gadgets that can so easily be hacked. I don't need some 14-yr old nerd from who knows what country across the world to own my sex organ. But I do need someone to gain control over it.

And not some horny 'bear', either, who would make me do unimaginable things. I'm not gay. And don't want to chance someone turning me gay, ok? You want to suck a guy, good for you, go suck one, but that's not for me. I need pussy.

And preferably someone who's old enough to understand life, and more to the point, understand me and what makes me tick. Someone who's confident enough to not be shaving her pussy to try to attract young cocks. No, preferably someone with all the hair down there as naturally grows there in a wheat field.

And I thought I had finally met her, but dang, apparently not. Maybe she was a mirage in the park. I just need to adapt to reality; she's not coming back. And there's no one who I can trust with my key, if not her.

Really? Would I really just hand my key over to her after one hour listening to her talk. Am I that good of a judge of character? And if so, where is she now? I mean, I keep going back looking for her... without effect. Some judge of character!

Reality probably is: She'd take my key and only show up once a month at the bench. She'd probably just unlock me long enough to go jack off behind a bush, and then demand I return to her immediately to be relocked. Then disappear for another month.

Wait! Maybe that's it. "See you next time" might have meant more than I thought. I've been looking for her every day (and jacking off daily, and beating my balls daily), when she was signaling I shouldn't expect to see her til "next time", in this case taunting me, reading me perfectly that I should only have hopes of seeing her just monthly. Omg, did she realize I was at her service, and would only deserve an unlock & unload monthly?

So I quickly looked at my calendar -- dang, one month won't be for another 10 days. What to do? What would she expect me to do?

For sure she'd have expected me to go home and lock-up if I wasn't already. But what had I done? I had gone home and beat off. If I'm right and if I do see her in exactly 10 days, she will be so pissed that I didn't pick up on her clearly implied command to get my dick in chastity and keep it there til "next time". Dang. I'm already fucking up a wonderful new relationship.

So I'm locking up right now. And yes, my balls deserve a good one again for fucking up so badly and missing her signal for 20 days. Dang.

Bam. That's for the first day! Owwwww. And here's for Day2. Uuuuuggghhh. Shit. Number 3! Ummmphhhtt. I nearly threw up.

I needed some help in order to go on and get through the rest of my self-imposed sentence - as Kate would have demanded -- so I downed a couple of shots of bourbon before continuing.

And then two more shots after the 10th punch. And after that, it was shot for shot, all the way to 20. And I passed out.

Like I said, I clearly need help. Tell me, how do I make it even 10 days now?

I have to do something. Even something risky. So I took my only two keys (after locking on the most secure cage I owned), and tagged each key separately with this same note:

"Help me with a project about belief in your fellow human being. If you're a believer in humanity, believe me, that this key is immensely valuable to me. Bring it back on the 30th, and I'll be here waiting with a $100 reward for you. But if you're not, then I guess you'll deem it a hoax, a worthless key, and I'll never see my prized possession again in my life. And you'll never see the $100 reward. I dearly hope you're a compassionate human being and I'll see you in 10 days."

Hedging my risk, I placed each one on a different bench, probably 50 yards away, east and west of the bench where I had met my dream woman and she had talked with me so long and lovingly.

Then I waited on 'her' bench, watching the other two.

It didn't take long. A matronly nanny with a baby carriage came by early morning, sat down at one bench, picked up the key and read the tag. And then re-read it, looking around lest it was some kind of a candid camera joke. Still unsure, she pulled her phone and snapped a photo of it Then, (believing me!...) she took it with her. I happily followed her quite a ways, so relieved that my plan had succeeded, falling into the hands of a warm and compassionate nanny no less, what luck!!!

Then she stopped by the pond, probably to feed the ducks. Reaching into her purse for some bread... no wait, not bread! No. Wait. Not that! She had pulled out the tagged key... and threw it into the pond. And walked off without a care in the world, not at all realizing what she had done.

Damn!

I couldn't believe it. How wrong I had been. I was the idiot who believed in humanity, especially this mature woman. I was stunned. Then I realized how much my risk had suddenly increased. Permanent chastity would be more than I could handle or was willing to bargain for. So I returned quickly to withdraw the 2nd key and offer.

But by the time i returned, it was no where to be found. Someone had taken it. And too many people too far away to go asking each one if they had the key to my penis!

Damn. Now I'm the one who needs to believe in humanity.

I wished YOU would have given me a better idea than this dumb idea. Dang. I'm such an idiot. Fuck. Dumbshit.

So now here am I am. Locked. Horny for my dream woman. Yet totally pissed at myself. My balls would pay the price for this blunder.

And they did. And again I passed out from the booze and busting.

The next ten days became excruciatingly long.

But as inevitable as the harsh daily bustings, my nights turned into mornings and eventually the 30th finally arrived. I arose early to shower and rush out to the ATM and then get to the park by sun-up.

And waited. For hours. People came and sat, making no indication they knew something special or were hoping for my $100.

One hopeful prospect sat down, almost uncomfortably close. She smiled when I asked her if she had something I wanted worth $100. She unbuttoned the top button on her white blouse, and fingered her bra strap. "Like this, maybe? And $100 for the other one? But it'll take a few more bills to get into my prized possession. Shall we?"

I hardened to my cage's limits. But reluctantly told her I had misspoke - I was waiting to make a Facebook-Market purchase. She slapped me and buttoned up, and left with an attitude. And my cheek burning.

A man came over to see if I was ok. When I told him she had misunderstood an offer i'd made, he said: "Maybe this is what you're looking for?" And dangled a key in front of my face.

"Absolutely! Thank you." And I extended the $100 bill.

"Oh it'll take a bit more than that I'm afraid. I'm believing you'd do a lot more to get your penis out of hock. Wouldn't you?"

"What? My penis? Oh surely..."

He interrupted my flimsy lie. "Unzip your pants and show me if I'm wrong. Else I'll leave and throw it into the pond as the nanny did. That's right. I've been observing your strange behavior for a few weeks now. I knew you were up to something, including watching you plant the two keys that day. So I gave the nanny $20 to go text me a photo of it and hold onto it for me. And of course I then retrieved THIS key, and had her throw your other one into the pond. You're a dumb fucker, aren't you?" So, do what I said. Unzip and pull out your cage."

What else could I do. I was a dumbfucker. I deserved this humiliation. So I did as he demanded.

"Tiny cage, dude! I thought so. Ok, you know what to do to get your key back."

And with that, he opened his coat, unzipped and drew me closer. Pulling my head under his coat, down to his lap, he released a 7" hardon... and urged me toward it.

"Go ahead. Kiss it. Go on. Do it. Nobody's looking. It'll just be between the two of us.

What else could i do?

I submitted.

At once I felt a second person sit down behind me. And add a hand on top of my head, assisting me as I bobbed up and down, choking as I sucked, then gagging as he delivered my first cock's fully distasteful load.

"I knew I was right about him, Dear," she said.

***