The New Dress

Story Info
A short tale of femdom, humiliation, and a fancy new dress.
3.4k words
4.45
5.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sara showed up at my door that morning I had little to no expectation of what lay ahead. The night before had been fun and I'd expressed my desire to be owned, used, and otherwise dominated.

This I could never have expected.

She showed up hair done and in full make up, her fuck me black heels were on full display but a large stylish coat otherwise covered her body. In her hand slug over her shoulder was a garment bag that poofed out as though it was stuffed full of clothing.

She wasted no time in entering, her perfume filling me as she closed the door behind her and grabbed me by the shirt.

"I know you've been wanting me to really put you through your paces for a little while now..." she leaned in close and kissed me, just soft enough to make my knees shake as her piercing eyes looked into my kinky soul. "So I've brought you a contract."

Before my head could find its bearings she had stepped across the room to the bar, pulling out two pieces of paper and a pen.

She looked up at me expectantly, "Come" she demanded.

When I stepped across the room to the bar I found the contracts I already knew would be sitting on the marble...

The slave contract.

The harshest of the three I had discussed with her and basically a piece of paper saying that if she wanted to she could do anything she wished for my body. As I scanned the paper I noticed it had been printed on a beautiful stock... the type of thing you could only find at a printing store.

"Nice, isn't it?" Sara cut in, gliding her hands around my waist from behind. I figured the Humiliation slut in you would enjoy knowing some random stranger might have seen the things you're promising to do for me.

Her voice was cute and innocent and the smile on her face led my mind to all the creative ways she had considered pulling my strings.

She was right of course... My cock strained against my pants as it throbbed at the idea, and the fancy paper and pen somehow made the contract seem more binding.

"Sign both contracts, and I will take off my jacket and you can see what kind of deal you've made." her soft voice cooed into my ear. "But as ever, this is your one chance to back out."

Mind blank and cock throbbing I quickly signed and dated both contracts... one for me and one for her.. By the time I had turned around her long overcoat had fallen to the floor, revealing her perfect body tightly wrapped in the dark black latex dress she knew filled all of my fantasies.

In front of her in that dress I was powerless, my only thought was her sex and how I could beg for even a piece of it.

Her hand went swiftly to my cock as she pulled me in close and whispered. "You've made a good choice, Slut." Her wicked but innocent smile flashed again. "Good for me... at least. I want you to go into your room and get your frilly pink panties on, then lock your cock cage and bring me the key. By the time you're done the rest of your outfit will be ready."

"Yes, Mistress" The words were out of my mouth before I could even consider any others... in only a few moments she had wrapped me around her finger and strung me along like a puppy begging for a treat.

I made short work of getting on the panties but slightly longer work of my chastity cage... hard as I was my body resisted the confining space. This task wasn't aided by the fact I had no idea what was coming and my deep seated love of having to earn my way out of my prison.

When I came back out from the room I quickly found myself blindfolded as my mistress moved me to the center of the room. "Don't worry, Slut." her voice reassured me. "It's my job now to make sure you're properly dressed for your duties"

The resulting "dressing" was a constant experiment in my cock trying to break free from its cage. I felt her hands run up and down my legs before lifting up my foot and sliding on what I quickly realized was some form of stocking, nylon, or fishnets... As she finished one leg she quickly moved to the other, adjusting the smooth material over my legs until it met her unknown requirements.

Around my waist slid what I first thought was a belt and realized which belt it was as I felt the clips stretch down to the top of the stockings... A garter belt. Finally I felt her push my legs into a larger, clearly frilly to the touch dress that she fitted to my chest before zipping up the back.

My mind started truly reeling as I heard the distinct click of another lock behind my head.

"I'm sure you know that sound..." Sara's sultry voice once again taking over my world. "You can take off the blindfold and see your new uniform... I hope you like it, because it's locked on and I have the only key."

The "Dress" if you could call it that, was a bright pink, lace covered maid outfit that screamed "sex slave" much more than "professional help". The frilly pink microskirt barely covered my caged and now throbbing cock, if I bent over just a little my ass and garter would be on full display to anyone behind me.

"Now that you're dressed for service" she dragged her hand softly up my chest letting the tips of her fingers caress my chin before sitting on the couch and spreading her legs. Her cleanly shaven pussy already dripping wet and on full display to my now helpless cock. "Lets give you something to service." she said, motioning me forward.

"Yes Mistress..." I needed no extra motivation to be on my knees in front of her, I began to rapidly kiss her inner thigh only for her hands to grab the back of my hair and pull my head away.

"Not so fast..." she said coolly, using her grip on me to push me all the way to an ass up face down position on the floor. "It will be your job soon enough to pleasure me with that tongue of yours, but you know you don't get to start there." she held me down in that position where all i could see was her black sexy heels.

"You signed a humiliation contract, Slut. Do you know what that makes you?"

"A Humiliation Slut, Mistress." at this point I had fallen so far into sub space I would do anything... beg for anything.

"Good boy," she praised, "you're going to have two humiliating tasks to make sure you know your place, then you will get to lick my pussy until I'm satisfied. I think it's only fair to tell you time is going to be critical for you tonight, so I suggest you be an enthusiastic little slut. Do you understand?"

"Yes Goddess" I replied instinctively. From my position on the floor I couldn't see higher than the top of her ankles but I watched as she spit on each shoe.

"Oh no!!" She exclaimed with the most helpless of voices and what I could only imagine was a wicked smile. "My shoes are all dirty before I go out tonight. Clean them up, sissy; and if I think your eyes have looked higher than my ankles I'll be adding an uncomfortable toy to your outfit and we will start again." Her voice in the last moment went from innocent flower to ruthless dominatrix begging me to disobey her.

I quickly and passionately kissed each part of her shoes, the toes, the outside, the inside. I worked my way down the heel and began to lick up each drop of mess that marred them.

"Oh... you are quite eager, aren't you?" she asked rhetorically. "I think for this contract I'm just going to refer to you as my Sissy. Do you know what a Sissy is?"

I quickly shook my head yes while never diverting my attention from her shoes.

"A Sissy is a dirty, cockless, humiliation slut who belongs at the feet of powerful women;" She continued, grabbing the back of my head once more and pulling my eyeline to hers. "and will do absolutely anything for a chance to cum." her beautiful eyes held mine. "Now I want to know you've accepted your place."

"A Sissy is a dirty, cockless, humiliation slut who belongs at the feet of powerful women; and will do absolutely anything for a chance to cum." she repeated. "Say it with me, Sissy."

"A Sissy is a dirty, cockless, humiliation slut who belongs at the feet of powerful women; and will do absolutely anything for a chance to cum." I repeated the words back with her in perfect rhythm.

"Good" she replied "and what are you?" she pushed my head back into the floor and used one shoe to lightly step on my head, holding it there with just enough pressure I wouldn't be able to get up on my own.

"I'm a Sissy, Goddess."

There were a few moments of silence before I heard the words once again... both of our voices combined but this time through the slightly distorted sound of a recording.

"A Sissy is a dirty, cockless, humiliation slut who belongs at the feet of powerful women; and will do absolutely anything for a chance to cum."... "Good and what are you?"... "I'm a Sissy, Goddess."...

She held her phone at my eye level so I could see the image of myself eagerly cleaning the mess off her shoes with my tongue... She had set the phone just behind us so every once in a while my unmistakably caged pink cock flashed into view.

"Now that I have evidence you know your place I don't think you're going to disobey me are you Sissy?" she smiled as she asked.

My heart raced in my chest and my cock throbbed helplessly as I watched the video. I felt so helpless but every pleasure center in my body raced and begged for more. "No Goddess."

"Good, now you're dressed like a maid and a slut so since we have completed your service to me I think it's time to do something slutty."

Before I could respond I felt a collar slide around my neck and once again heard the distinct click of a lock.

"No looking up, you're not allowed to look above my ankles until I give you permission." She reminded me. I felt the tug of the collar and very quickly realized I was on a leash.

I crawled behind her on the floor and into the bedroom, across to the glass door that opened out to the balcony. There I saw the blinds wide open and a realistic cock dildo stuck to the glass. I knew exactly the one. It looked and almost felt real; It had a unique feature that it could be filled with cum and explode realistically on whoever was using it. It was also just a bit larger than even my uncaged cock... A feature I'm sure Sara hadn't missed.

"Well..." Sara started "you're a slut and you have a big hungry cock in front of you." I winced a little as I felt her bring the flogger down across my exposed ass. "I want you to show me how enthusiastic you can be about pleasuring someone. Later on you're going to get the chance to work on my pussy and you'll be working this cock until I see someone who really needs to pleasure others."

I felt a sharp sting as this time she brought the flogger up between my legs and into my caged cock and swollen balls.

"And if I don't feel you're being slutty enough I'll be abusing this little cock until my Sissy does her job." she softly fondled my balls for a moment before squeezing just enough to send a message. "Get to work."

Reluctantly I slid the thick shaft deep into my mouth and hollowed my cheeks around it. I couldn't see where but I was sure Sara had set up the camera once again. On top of that anyone who wanted to look down from the office building across the way would get quite a show. As my tongue wrapped around the realistic veiny bulges in the cock my whole body shuddered, my cock throbbed and twitched and deep inside of subspace I felt like a dirty, cockless, humiliation slut who would do anything for a chance to cum. I bobbed up and down on the toy until I felt its head push deep into the back of my throat. I followed my goddesses directions blindly as she ordered me to lick the cock from base to tip before swallowing it once more. Time blurred before she pulled me back and removed the toy from the glass.

For a brief moment I thought we were done, that I had earned the right to pleasure My goddess herself. That moment passed quickly as I heard a few moans and the cock was replaced on the glass, now dripping with Sara's juices.

"Now I'm sure you're jealous that another cock got to actually fuck me today." she said, leading me back to my previous place in front of it. "But you're a Sissy which means you clean up the mess. Now clean all of me off of that big cock and if you do a good job I'll let you be the one who actually makes me cum."

I must not have acted fast enough because I felt the flogger connect with my caged cock once more.

"Yes Goddess." I said and immediately started licking and sucking the cock in front of me.

Sara came around the side now just within eyeline and made no secret of the fact that her phone was in her hand recording. "This is my Sissy and she is just cleaning up for me after I had a bit of fun." she spoke into the camera as though she was live streaming it. "As you can see she is quite the hungry little cock whore, aren't you Sissy?"

"Yes Goddess..." I replied quickly before returning to my task.

"And you like licking up my juices off that big thick dick dont you?" She continued in a cute, cheerleader voice.

"Yes Goddess..." I replied once more.

She moved the camera up close to my face, making it clear there would be no mistaking who I was or what I was doing.

"That's a good Sissy. Now I want you to look into the camera and say thank you for all the fun I'm letting you have today."

I slid my mouth off the cock and and felt how desperate and turned on I was. "Thank you Goddess for letting me clean your juices off a big cock..." I said shyly.

"And what else?" she prodded

"And thank you for letting me worship your feet and clean your shoes."

"That's a good Sissy." she said as she obviously turned the camera off and picked up the leash. "You may look at me now."

As I lifted my eyeline she fell back into the bed, her hand pulling the leash ensuring I had no choice but to follow as she backed into the pillows and spread her legs wide. Her perfect, slightly swollen pussy had dripped juices down her legs and the latex beneath shined in a coat of her. Her soft smooth legs begged to be touched as they lead me down to her sex. She worked the leash underneath her as I came closer, and soon it became apparent that even if I wanted to back away I would not be allowed to remove myself from her until she deemed it so.

"Now you're going to use that mouth of yours to say thank you for all I've done for you today Sissy, make me cum all over that dirty mouth of yours."

I didn't need to be asked twice, I lashed out at her lips and clit as best as I could, working slow circles around her mound hoping she liked the sensation. I forced my tongue as deep inside her as I could and tried to fill and please her, all the while trying to ignore the desperate throb of my cock fighting against its cage. I quickly found the latex around her legs pushed her thighs tightly around my head and I understood I was more trapped than I thought. The collar held me down and the latex around her kept my head squarely where she wanted it, servicing her. My lust and humiliation deepened when I realized she had probably picked the phone back up and was videoing me once more. It didn't matter. My tongue ached for her as I traced up and down each lip furiously begging her body to shudder and shake from my touch. I needed her toes to curl and her moans to scream out in pleasure as she used me.

I needed pleasure, I would clean her shoes with my tongue for it, suck the cock that fucked her for it. I would be the perfect Sissy for the chance to beg her to unlock my cock and let me cum.

I was hers... and I loved her more every time she abused, humiliated, and manipulated me.

Her body shook violently as she released my head from its bondage and grabbed me by the chin. She forced me up into a kneeling position on the bed before pulling the hood out of the nearby bedside table.

"You have been a particularly good Sissy today." she cood as the familiar feeling of the hood took over my senses. "But blindfold time is blindfold time."

There was some movement about the room as my senses slowly returned and my heartrate settled. I knew better than to move from the position I'd been put in and certainly wasn't going to try and remove the hood.

"You may take off the Hood" she said, slightly out of breath herself. "When you do such a good job for me I'm almost compelled to let you cum tonight, hell I almost want you to fuck me." her hands reached around to my cock and felt it twitch. "But your day isn't over yet and that would be doing you a disservice."

She handed me a piece of paper that had a number of household simple chores on it. Fold the laundry, unload the dishwasher, clean the toilet, tidy the living room, etc.

Looking at her now she looked stunning, she wore a business professional outfit that screamed sex and control. Of course I had not been allowed to see her change. "You've already gotten rewarded by having completed my tasks so quickly, as a result you should have plenty of time to complete that list while I run a few errands, your keys will be with me." She drew her fingers up my chin and locked eyes with me as she dangled the three keys to my ensemble. "Alli will be coming over here at 7:30 to watch the game, I will be here at 7:15 to inspect the work. If it's done well you'll be allowed to take off your outfit so you can join us for the night. If not, the outfit stays on and I'll be sharing these videos with her while you make us drinks."

She kissed me deeply and winked as the words flooded over me. Would she? Alli of all people would be one that she might trust well enough to actually do it. An older woman and a good friend, and ex cheerleader just in case the humiliation wouldn't have been enough. There was definitely a Panthers game at 7:30... She watched my mind racing as she cheerfully finished putting on her shoes.

"You may move from that spot as soon as you hear the door close behind me." she said as she started her way out. "But I suggest you look in the mirror before starting your chores." she winked again and held up the 'I love you' sign before whisking her way out into the world.

I stood up cautiously as if not trusting my own legs before looking in the mirror. The bright pink collar no longer had the leash attached but had the words "Sissy Slut" boldly pronounced in cheap Rhinestones.