How Can I Persuade You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was more like it. "No, Taylor, I would not think that at all. I would think it nice to be talking to a human being, not a corporate clone. It may not be chilled to perfection, but I'm pretty sure I can offer you a nice Californian Chardonnay."

"Thank you Scott. That would be most acceptable."

I offered her a seat close to the picture window overlooking the river and the gentle, rolling hills beyond and prayed I could remember the combination to my folks' locked wine cupboard in the kitchen. It took a few goes, but I got there - my Mom's birthday and month. I extricated what I thought would be the best bottle and poured her a generous glass. I reached for a beer but decided to join her. It seemed more genteel. There was something about the woman I found very alluring. I hoped it wasn't just a professional veneer but was pretty sure before we even started talking in earnest that I would be going with Whiteley and Mason.

We chatted amiably about my family's short involvement with the place and I immediately felt comfortable in her company. She was the antithesis to Brett and Henrietta - warm, naturally friendly and when she had a mind to be, a little flirty.

Finally she drained her glass. "I think we'd best do the grand tour or I'll be in no fit state!"

Her professionalism came more to the fore on our tour and she was much more responsive than Henrietta had been to my commentary. At one point, she stopped and smiled as we looked out over the river from the balcony. Her voice was almost wistful.

"Strange, but I imagined it to be a mirror-image of my place, but there are subtle differences here and there." She looked up and down the line of six, almost identical condos that stood in a stately row along the riverside. Ours and hers were the central two. "Yep, I reckon I can sell this little old pile in the blink of an eye."

I expected another 'exclusivity' conversation, but it never came - at least not yet. The only slightly awkward moment for me was when I showed her the main bedroom - the one I was using. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't stop picturing her spreadeagled across the bed, her forefinger crooked as she beckoned me towards her, lips slightly parted. Something stirred in me down below as I watched her use her electronic measurer on the walls, making notes on her tablet as she did so. The tight pencil skirt accentuated her long legs and beautifully rounded buttocks and I recalled the tempting glimpse of cleavage I had seen when she was on her lounger.

As she turned back to me, I tore myself back from my reverie and now began to marvel at her clear blue eyes, the beauty of which was only accentuated by those glasses. I barely heard the words her soft, pink lips formed. In my mind, they were somewhere else - somewhere far more intimate. I realised I was rapidly becoming infatuated with Ms. Taylor Whiteley.

She tapped her measurer on her tablet. "All done here, I think. Got everything I need. Not like I can't pop back in a moment if I forgot anything, is it!"

I led her back down the open staircase to the living room, sad that it had all gone so quickly. She put her tablet and measurer in her briefcase and before she could say anything, I chipped in.

"Be a shame to waste the rest of that wine. Can I tempt you to finish the bottle with me?"

She pondered for a moment. "I shouldn't, but why the hell not. It was a nice drop and I'm in no hurry!"

Relief swept over me that at least I would be able to spend more time in her company. I took the empty glasses into the kitchen and went about refilling them. My heart almost stood still as I heard a click of high heels on the tiled floor behind me. The footsteps sounded measured, deliberate. The feeling down below got ever more intense.

I turned with the glasses in my hands and she was right in front of me. She had let her hair down and it now flowed around her shoulders. Her eyes sparkled behind her glasses and her lips were parted, just as I had imagined them when I fantasised about her on my bed.

Her voice was a low whisper. "Scott, did either of the other two mention exclusivity by any chance?"

I swallowed hard and nodded. "Both."

She nodded back. "And?"

"What do you think?"

"Good boy. So what if Whiteley and Mason were to offer you a discount for exclusivity?"

Although she was a good six inches shorter than me, she seemed to tower over me. I could smell her perfume, the wine on her breath she was now so close. I reached behind me and put the glasses back on the worktop, trying not to spill any.

I took a very deep breath. "I would consider it very seriously, Ms. Whiteley. Very seriously indeed."

A little smile played on her lips. "Would you now, Mr. Brooks?" She came even closer and her breasts brushed against my chest. I longed for those slightly parted lips to close on mine. Her nether regions ground against me and she gasped, her eyes wide.

The words came out in a slow, seductive drawl. "Fuck, are you glad to see me or what?"

I nodded. "Very glad, Taylor. Very glad indeed."

Her hand slid down between us and she stroked my now burgeoning erection through the material of my trousers. Her voice was a low rasp.

"Are you really that big?"

I nodded. "Yes, I really am."

"Fuck, this just keeps getting better. Mr. Brooks, is there any doubt at all in your mind about going exclusive with Whiteley and Mason?"

I realised she was playing a little game and decided to play along. "Yes, Ms. Whiteley. There is more than a little doubt."

"Then we'll have to see about that..."

Her mouth closed over mine and her tongue squirmed between my lips, long, probing and hot. She ground hard against me, moaning into my mouth, one hand stroking me gently, the other in my hair. Before I knew it, my hands were in her silky, soft hair and we tore at each other like dogs in heat for a long moment.

Breathlessly, she broke away and picked up the wine glasses from either side of me and handed me one. She drained hers in one hit and I followed suit. "Think we may need another." She put her hands on my cheeks. "Scott, as you may have seen, my business is a lot smaller than the others in town, but as I said, we offer a much more personal service. I really don't want this sale to go to Brett or Henrietta, so I am willing to go the extra mile to ensure exclusivity."

Slowly, she sank to her knees, long fingers tugging on the zipper of my trousers as she went. She shook her hair back and locked those blue eyes onto mine. For the first, but by no means the last time that summer, she spoke the words that heralded an ascent into paradise.

"So, Scott Brooks, tell me..." She took me in her hand and blew gently on my erection, making me shudder in anticipation. She stroked me gently, two, three times. Her eyes were now glazed with lust, her nostrils flared. The next five words came out in a breathy pant.

"How can I persuade you?"

Three - Taylor

I knew the first time I set eyes on Scott Brooks that I was going to try very hard to make him a notch on my bedpost. Little did I think then just what a very large notch he would become. I was tempted that Sunday night to invite him in for a drink once he had told me who he was and why he was there, but as I often do, I thought that maybe a good-looking guy like him wouldn't be interested in a forty-something woman around twice his age.

When I later saw him watching me surreptitiously but intently from his balcony, I realised I was wrong and started to formulate plans as to how I could bed him. When I told my best friend Mallory, I knew she would be rolling her eyes heavenwards in exasperation as she berated me down the line.

She used the name for me she always used when she felt I wasn't trying hard enough to get laid. "What have I told you, Whiter than Whiteley? Fresh meat does not drop from the skies very often around these parts and you let a guy half your age with the hots for you slip through your clumsy little fingers?"

Fresh meat. That is how my forty-two year old bestie described anything under thirty. But she was right - there was very little fresh meat in Smuggler's Cove these days and I had just let a piece of prime Anglo-American beef go to waste.

I hoped and prayed Scott would take my hint about Whiteley and Mason and not be wooed by the other, bigger and brasher realtors in town before he got to my humble little emporium. When Greta called me to say a Mr. Brooks had dropped in to register his interest, I began to hope even more.

Then I saw the look on his face as he opened the door to me and knew I had him in the palm of my hand. It took all my professionalism to stop me from nailing him in the foyer and as I felt his eyes burn into my back in his bedroom, I almost made his fantasies come true there and then.

When I made my move, I was in no doubt whatsoever. The exclusivity thing didn't mean anything anymore. All I wanted was to feel this fine young man rutting into me, to feel his cock in my mouth, his stubbled chin rubbing against my thighs as he lapped at me, his brown eyes gazing into mine as I ran my hands through his soft, shoulder-length dark hair.

Then I felt him hard against my stomach and my heart almost stopped. I knew Mallory would know in an instant just how big he was, but she had been at this a lot longer than me. Since my divorce, I had got through a lot of male appendages, but few if any could match up to Scott Brooks. If my pulse was racing before, it was now in overdrive and my flimsy, frilly little panties were already sopping wet.

When I took him in my hand and blew gently on the huge, bulbous head I knew it was going to be very special. He wanted me as badly as I wanted him. I gazed up into his eyes and spoke five words.

"How can I persuade you?"

He put a large hand in my hair, surprisingly gentle for his size. "I'm not at all convinced, Taylor. You'd best act like the future of your business depends upon this deal."

I stood once more and looked him in the eye. "Is that a challenge, young man? Ok, cut you a deal. Fuck my fucking lights out and I may give you the privilege of going exclusive with us. Works both ways. But first I want that cock in my mouth and your fingers in my snatch. So grab another bottle of wine, keep that beautiful thing hard for me and I'll see you in the master bedroom."

I winked at him over my shoulder as I left the kitchen. "Think I know the way..."

I practically ran up the open staircase and dived onto the bed. I divested myself of my outer clothing and my wet panties and bra, leaving only my hold-up stockings. I love fucking in nylons. When he came in a couple of minutes later carrying the wine bottle and glasses I was kneeling on the bed, one hand digging down below, my other arm across my breasts. I signalled for him to put down the glassware and nodded to my arm.

"You got an eyeful from the balcony the other night. Like what you saw?"

He swallowed and nodded. "Yes, Taylor."

I arched my back and let my hair tumble down across my shoulders and back. I cupped my breasts in both hands. "Still like 'em? Wanna touch?"

"Yes, Taylor."

I shook my head. "My game, my rules. Not until I've slobbered on that thing of beauty. How fucking big is it, Scott?"

He shrugged. "Honestly don't know. Never measured it. Some girls have said too big. My girlfriend... I suppose she's now my Ex - she sometimes said it hurt her. She can't go down more than halfway on it."

I gave a wry little laugh. "Lightweight little teenagers, huh? Well that beauty ain't gonna hurt me big boy, so bring it on over here. Anyone ever taken you all the way to your balls?"

He shook his head. "No, never."

I took the massive thing in my hand and smiled at him once more. "Never say never, Scott."

Fuck, it was a struggle but to see the look on his face when my nose bumped into his midriff was a sight to behold, even though it was through slightly watery eyes. I had never been great at deep-throating, but I love a challenge. I could see Mallory in my mind's eye, laughing at my efforts. She would take him with the practised ease of a sword-swallower.

I pulled off him, gasping for breath and repeated my question. "Anyone ever taken you all the way to your balls?"

He let out a breathy little laugh. "There was this amazing older lady once, up on the New England coast. Took me like a pro!"

"Sounds like a filthy old skank to me!"

His hand stroked my hair gently once more. "No, she was beautiful, sexy and sheer perfection. We made love all night."

I took him back in my hand. "Well, I gotta work in the morning, but I'll give it my best shot." I held up a hank of hair. "Not the hair, ok. Early start and all, but anything else goes, Scott. Anywhere you like, you lovely boy. Face, tits, mouth. Ok maybe not ass tonight - best leave some treats for another day. So are you prepared to be persuaded?"

As he said the words, "Yes, Taylor," he groaned in pleasure as I closed my mouth over the head once more. My own groan was not far behind as I felt the beautiful, velvety thing fill my mouth, my tongue and lips and teeth all working gently on him. I expected him to come quickly, but he was obviously experienced despite his tender years. I gave him five minutes of bliss then lay back and invited him to reciprocate on me.

At first he was a little rough and over-eager and I had to slow him down, but he responded to my gentle urgings and soon had me purring in delight. He lapped at me and squeezed gently on my clit and two meaty fingertips slid inside me. I was about to guide him when I arched off the bed as he found my G-spot. I decided he needed no further instruction and surrendered myself to my young lover.

"Come on, Scott - let me feel that glorious thing inside me. Make me fucking- oh fuck, yeah!" Whatever I was about to ask him to make me fucking do was lost as I gasped in sheer ecstasy as he went in halfway. He held himself there as I got used to his size, obviously used to this kind of reaction. Relishing the sensation, I bit my lip and gave him a small nod. I prayed the bedroom window was closed as the scream I let out would have carried to the Dockyard as he went in all the way. Even my prized G-spot vibe didn't go that deep.

Nor did it have a six-foot-two hunk attached to it. I wrapped my legs around his buttocks, placed his big hands on my breasts and looked into his eyes. "Fucking go, Scott. Just fucking go, you beautiful boy." My voice came out in a raw rasp. "Hard, fast and nasty."

By the time he finished with me, I thought I may have trouble speaking to clients the next day. It was a toss-up which was more raw. My throat was tight from screaming and my poor, battered little puss felt like it was shredded. A trail of cum led from my left hip-bone to just below my right breast and he shivered in delight as I licked the last of our thick, mingled juices from him. I was sure if I looked in a mirror, I would see stretch marks around my mouth. My titties were sore from his big, strong hands kneading them like bread dough and I had cramp in my legs from wrapping them so tightly around him.

I ached all over and it felt absolutely fucking wonderful. So much so, I felt duty bound to put myself through the ordeal once more. This time it was a little less frenetic and as I finished him in my mouth, I knew it had been the best night I'd had in years.

And as a secondary objective, I was pretty sure I had exclusivity.

I was glad it was only a short stagger back to my place as I left at one in the morning. I hurt in places I didn't know belonged to me but being fucked like that by a boy half my age made my heart sing. It was nice to think I still had it at my age. Even though Mallory kept telling me so, it took something like my evening with Scott to really bring it home.

I slept like a log and it was hard getting up the next morning. Sally's absence was really getting me down and I was doing far more work than I should, although the current perks were certainly worth the additional load.

I called Mallory on the way to my first viewing. It was a good few miles out of town so I had plenty of time to regale her with my evening of lust. When I finished my sordid tale, she purred. "Well done, Whiter-than! About time you got torn a new one by a fit young stud. Leave any for me?"

I pulled off onto a side road, nearing my destination. "Think there's enough to go around. So are you going to view the place or not? You've been telling me for months now about wanting to move and this is ideal, Mal. I mean come on, it's right next door to me. Your best buddy is the realtor so there will be no fees. You said you wanted somewhere more discrete to conduct your sordid little business, so what's not to like?"

She thought for a moment. "How much again?"

I told her and she drew in breath. "Shit, that's right at my outer limit, Taylor. Do you think he'll be flexible?"

"Well he was last night..."

"Fuck off, you know what I mean. Will he come down in price?"

"I'm sure the Mallory Felder golden tongue will work miracles. Just do what I did and ask him how you can persuade him."

"You mean, like literally don't you. You're expecting me to fuck this Scott Brooks, aren't you."

"Hell yeah, and I want to be there to watch. You going to do it?"

"Oh come on, Taylor. What do you take me for? He's fresh meat, apparently well-hung and you've had your turn. Of course I'm going to do it. I mean, if he was hanging out for you, then he'll be like a zombie when he sees me! There'll just be a nice little frisson of excitement to see if I can get him to drop his asking price when I drop my knickers!"

"Slut. VW." If 'Whiter-than-Whitely' was her pet name for me, 'VW' was mine for her and it had nothing to do with her choice of vehicular transportation.

"Says the tart who let him come on her tits."

"Wasn't quite my tits, but it was close, so touché. What time can you make?"

"I'm working tonight, so tomorrow suits me. Best be after your working day if it's gonna get messy. Say six-thirty?"

"It is gonna get messy, so that's a deal. Bring your handcuffs."

"Hell yeah. Later, girlfriend!"

As I drove on towards my appointment, I tried not to get too excited about the viewing and what would happen subsequently. However I knew that now Mallory was on board, it was going to be pretty spectacular and Scott was in for one of the greatest nights of his short life. I had exclusivity and we both now had a very fit young man to enjoy; together and apart.

I called him to let him know of the appointment but gave no other details other than the prospective buyer was keen. Then I told him I needed to come round after work again to check some measurements.

Well I was curious. I just had to know how big that dick of his actually was. I think asking him to chill the wine this time possibly gave my game away. I would need to stop off at a pharmacy on the edge of town on my way home. I was out of lube and my usual midday pocket vibe session had convinced me that maybe it was better to give my front passage a little break. I just hoped my rear door would be up to the task and I wondered if one tube would be enough.

I shelved further fantasies of my new young lover as I drove home and turned my thoughts to the delightful prospect of hopefully living next door to my best friend in the very near future, with all the benefits that would entail.

It was hard to believe I had known Mallory for eight years. For most of that time we had been lovers, friends and confidantes and shared so many adventures I barely knew where to begin.

I remembered her coming to Smuggler's Cove, newly divorced and looking for a quieter life away from the big city. Being a recent divorcee myself, we immediately hit it off and realised we were kindred spirits. She and her ex had been swingers and I was a wannabee swinger who had never had the pleasure. Thanks to Mallory, that was quickly rectified.

123456...8