How Can I Trust You Now?

Story Info
Just a few hours fun.
4.5k words
3.98
46k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
918 Followers

I'm going to carry out a little experiment. It is plainly obvious that many readers skip read. No! That is fine, if that's how you read, that's fine by me, I do it some times. But over the few months that I've been posting stories, I have noticed that many people who skip read also comment. And they miss things. Let me give you just 3 examples from my 'The Holiday Park Incident.' story.

One commentator suggested there would be fingerprints on the cameras. Well of course there would be, it's his caravan he put them there. However, I state that when he touched the cock cage and the handcuffs he was wearing gloves.

Another commenter suggested the police would investigate the drugged coffee and the cups. They can't he took him away and I say that.

The last one. He will be traced by sending them videos from his phone. He didn't. I spent some time explaining he had a 'burner' phone paid for by cash, registered to two made up e-mail accounts and the videos go from the 'burner' phone to their phones, and then he sent the videos from their phones. No connection back to him at all.

And that is just three.

I have a policy of not deleting comments from named accounts, even if they slag me off. I have noticed that many people who do slag me off, my style of writing or the story haven't written anything themselves, at least not under the name they're complaining to me about. They are happy to slag people off, and not just me. But won't put themselves in the firing line. So, for this one story and just this one story and for 1 calendar month from posting, anybody who slags me, my writing or my posting who hasn't written anything will get deleted and I will count the numbers. This includes anybody who obviously skip read.

Fortunately, this leaves sbrooks in the frame to comment, but covers others.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. I can even put up with nitpicking. And I try to learn from these criticisms. I don't always, but practice makes perfect.

Now on with the story.

This one came into my head whilst away on holiday sat by one of the many river Avons we have in the UK, this was the one that the famous old writer chap came from. There is nothing new here, as is the case with most Lit LW stories. It's only a story. It's not real life, it's fiction, like James Bond but without the gadgets.

I write for my pleasure, and hopefully others enjoy my efforts.

How can I trust you now?

Guidance notes, cheating, chastity, cock cage, infidelity

The barbecue was going well, it was at our house. It was a sunny day; all the kids were running round enjoying themselves and groups of people just chatting and smiling. We had invited family, friends, neighbours, some of my workmates and some of Sharon's. Including her new boss so he could meet a few people. He was new to the area and lived just around the corner from us.

Sharon was getting a bit tiddley, and a bit giggly too, she was happy to be surrounded by family and friends. Being the host and cooking the BBQ I was pretty sober. I'd had a couple of bottles of Old Speckled Hens but that was all.

I had just about finished cooking; everybody had eaten their fill.

That was when Sharon walked up to me, she was swaying a bit. "Sweetheart, I'm just popping off with Reggie for a bit, you don't mind, do you? We'll just a couple of hours."

I was still behind the BBQ so there was nobody near us.

The music wasn't loud, but it was loud enough to block out what we were saying.

"You can't leave in the middle of the party, where are you going, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"His place for a bit of fun. It's only round the corner. I'll only be a couple of hours."

"By fun do you mean sex?"

She smiled at me with that cute smile she has when she's trying to get something out of me. "Maybe, it'll be just a couple of hours, I'll be back soon, before the party finishes."

"Maybe, or yes?"

"Well probably yes, I'll be home in a couple of hours." She giggled and didn't see the thunder coming on my face.

I kept my voice low. "If you leave with him, I will divorce you. Because if you leave with him, you will have sex with him, you have just told me you will, and I will not stand for that."

I looked across to the garden gate, he stood there obviously waiting for her. He had a happy smile on his face, it wasn't a sly grin or grimace, just a patient waiting smile.

That pulled her up short. "I thought you'd let me, just this once. He said if you really love me, you'll let me do it." She paused; I saw the cogs going around in her head. "If you divorce me, you lose half of everything. Please just this once?"

My face took on an angry look that she was well aware of and I growled at her still keeping my voice as low as I could. "You leave with him, I will divorce you. If I lose half of everything it'll be worth it, so take your choice."

I think she became very sober very quickly.

There were more cogs going around in her head. "I'm sorry Sweetheart, I've made a mistake. I didn't mean that about you losing half, I wasn't thinking."

"You fucking think!"

I looked at him, he was standing there by the back gate. I walked across to him. He saw me coming and I think he see I was angry because he took half a pace back and bumped into the wall. Then I realised he was an inch or so taller than me, a couple of inches broader and probably quite a few years younger as well. You get the drift. "I think you'd better leave."

"I was waiting for..."

I held my hand up for him to stop talking. "If she leaves with you, I divorce her, and she could be all yours for as long as like not just an hour or so."

He held his hands up and took a pace to the side towards the back gate, he could see I was very angry.

"That's not what she said, she said you'd understand."

"That's not what she told me." One of them was lying, and I didn't know who. And at this stage, I didn't care.

"Sorry man it was a mistake. She told me you'd be OK with it." He took another pace to the side, hands still in the air. I noticed that the general hubbub had died down; there was just the music and the sound of children.

"Well, she forgot to ask me, and guess what, I'm not OK with it. so best you leave now."

"Sorry, I didn't want to cause any..."

I interrupted him "And if I hear of you making any inappropriate advances on her, I will break every FUCKING bone in your body, and I'd be happy to go to prison for it." I think my shouting the F word drew everybody's attention.

He made for the garden gate at a run.

Sharon ran indoors, crying.

What was she crying for, her marriage or a couple of hours fun with the new boss?

Things went very quiet at the barbecue and people started to leave. They could see I was angry. Jonathan, a mate from work came across and clapped his hand on my shoulder and said. "Well done mate I'll see you on Monday." How much had he and the others seen?

I started cleaning the BBQ. Sharon's parents came across to talk to me. They asked me what had gone on, so I told them the truth, that their daughter wanted to go away and have a couple of hours "fun" with her boss. So, they'd better get a room ready for her. Her father asked me to think about it. I looked him in the eyes and said. "So, you'd be happy with Maureen." I nodded as Sharon's mother stood next to him. "To go and have sex with another man." Looking at Maureen I said, "And you'd be happy for Derek to go and have sex with another woman?" I think I saw a flash of anger in his eyes. I may have hit on a sore point. They both shook their heads and told me they were going indoors to talk to Sharon.

The place was pretty empty now. Most people had left, I didn't see them go. My parents came across and asked me the same question. I gave them the same answer as I told Sharon's parents. They offered to take the children to their place and bring them back tomorrow afternoon to give us some time to sort things out. Mum took the kids indoors to get their stuff together. Dad gave me a hand tidying up.

Sharon's parents came out and said goodbye to me and left. They did not look happy, but they knew me well enough not to get any more involved than they already were.

I got the garden tidied up, several things were running around in my head.

Now to sort this fucking mess out. I headed indoors.

I found Sharon on our bed curled up crying. She heard me come in and she pulled herself together. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I fucked up it was my mistake. He's been flirting with me a bit at work, it's nice. I didn't think he'd take it any further than that. I didn't take it seriously. It was just a bit of fun. Oh shit, that's the wrong thing to say.

"It started off as a bit of a joke then it got serious, he told me how he fancied me and that he'd love to spend an hour or two with me and show me a good time. I thought he was joking. He said he'd chatted with you, and you seemed a nice understanding chap and you wouldn't mind.

"He said if you love me, you will let me do it, and it made sense at the time. I thought why not, you love me you'll be OK with it. I'm sorry sweetheart I was wrong. I love you. Please forgive me."

I had calmed down a bit, standing there scraping the BBQ and collecting beer bottles from around the garden with my Dad had given me time to think. At least she didn't blame it on being drunk. But where did this come from, this urge to have sex with another man, and to think I would be OK with it?

"What possessed you to walk out of here with another man in front of our friends, family and neighbours to have sex with him, and think I would be alright with that? That cannot be forgiven.

"Do you think so little of me that I would be OK with that?"

"I thought we were being discreet. I'm sorry, I would have been back before the party ended."

"So, after an hour of shagging you think you'd just turn up after you'd manage to drag yourself away from your lover's arms to be with your family and friends. And didn't you think anybody would have noticed you and your boss missing for a couple of hours and wondered where you were?"

"No, I'm sorry I didn't think, I was caught up in his attention. I'd probably drunk too much."

So, there it was blame it on the drink.

"I think you had better sleep in the children's room tonight."

"No, I want to sleep with you in our bed."

I glared at her. "You left our marital bed when you wanted to sleep with another man."

She left the room crying. I spent the night thinking. I didn't get much sleep.

I'd stopped this one, but how many other times had she snuck around on me, and how many times in the future? There were lots of questions, but the answer came to one thing. Divorce. She wanted to sleep with another man, how could I stop her, how could I trust her now?

I got up in the morning feeling shit. I got downstairs. Sharon was there in the kitchen. If I felt shit, she looked worse. We'd both had a night to think.

She made the tea and toast as normal with marmalade for me and she sat across the table with her coffee. "Sweetheart I messed up, there is no excuse. I could blame the drink, and his attentions to me, I felt flattered, a younger man wanting me. I let it get to me, it was my fault. Please I'm sorry, can we get past this? I know I did wrong. I love you, I'll never do it again."

I glared at her across the table "How do I know that? You've told me you wanted to have sex with another man. How can I trust you; that you won't go behind my back and do what you want to do and fuck your boss or any other man, and then the fact that you wanted to do it in the first place. Then you thought I'd be alright with it. I've got a big problem with those things."

With that, I stood up and left, tea, toast and marmalade untouched. I went upstairs, got changed and went for a run to think. It didn't help. When I got back, I had decided. The trust had gone.

I got back home, and she wasn't there, the first nagging doubt; where was she? Was she round the corner shagging her boss? I thought that was highly unlikely, but I couldn't shed the thought. Still in my running gear, I moved her car out of the garage. I went upstairs and started taking her clothes out of our bedroom and putting them in the garage, I got the camp bed out and put that up in the garage as well. I'd almost finished when she got home. She rushed up to me, threw her arms around me and said. "I've been at Mum and Dad's. Please phone them and check." I pushed her away, that was when she realised what I was doing.

"What's happening?"

"The children will need their beds tonight. You wanted to sleep with another man, so I'm moving you out of our bed. I can't trust you. I'll be seeing a solicitor on Monday morning."

She broke down in tears. I carried on moving her stuff.

The next time I saw her she was sitting in the corner of our living room on her laptop, I could still see tears coming from her eyes. I assumed she was working at what she'd get in the divorce.

My Mum and Dad bought the kids back at about eight in the evening, they were shattered, so we put them straight to bed.

I sat on the sofa with a beer in my hand watching the blank screen of the television. Sharon came and sat next to me. "Sweetheart where do we go from here? Please I know I screwed up. I love you; I don't want a divorce. I've had a long talk with Mum and Dad, I know I need to fix this, they've given me some ideas."

"I know I'm repeating myself, but you said you wanted to have sex with another man. So now how I trust you not to go round behind my back. With your boss or anybody at work or on your next girl's night out when you get a little tiddly and you see a man you fancy, and that your knickers wouldn't be round your ankles. No, I'm sorry the trust is gone. And I can't live in a marriage like that."

It wasn't late but I had to go to bed. I had to face the humiliation when I got to work tomorrow.

I didn't get much sleep again, I just dozed off at about four o'clock and nearly overlaid, I was shattered. I started getting stuff organised and I went downstairs. Sharon was up. My Mum was there. She kissed me on the forehead like she used to when I was a child and said. "Neither of you are going to be up for much today, I thought you might need a hand, you go to work. I'll do what I need to here."

I got to work a bit earlier than I normally do, so I went to the men's toilet to brace myself for the humiliation coming my way. I sat in one of the traps and I heard the main door open and close, and then I heard the tinkle of men.

A big sigh, "too much coffee." It sounded like Phil.

"Ha, too much tea for me, and probably one or two too many last night." That was Graham. He'd been there on Saturday.

"How was the barbecue on Saturday at Jeff's place?" Phil asked. He'd been invited but couldn't make it.

"Bloody hell the shit hit the fan, something was going on with Sharon and her boss. I don't know what it was, but all of a sudden Jeff goes up to this big bloke, and he was big, yeah, at least 4 inches on Jeff, and wider and younger. The bloke just backed away, he ran out of the garden like a scared rabbit. You don't wanna see Jeff angry. I heard Jeff say something about broken bones and prison."

"Bugger, sorry I missed it. I'll give Jeff's boss a heads up that he might be a bit pissed off today."

After Graham and Phil went out, I left the trap and splashed water on my face and went into the office. Jonathan saw me come in, he walked up and asked if I was OK, I just nodded he clapped me on the shoulder, he does that a lot, and told me to give him a shout if I needed anything. People seem to be walking around me on eggshells for the rest of the day.

I made a few discreet phone calls and I managed to get an appointment with the solicitor late in the afternoon, I went to see my boss and told him I had a personal problem to sort out and that I needed to knock off early. He didn't argue or ask me to make the hours up.

I got what I expected from the solicitor, I would lose half of everything. I would probably get a no holds barred visitation rights for the children and would have to pay maintenance. He told me divorce was a no win situation. I didn't fucking care. I told him to start the process.

I got home, and as I walked in, I could smell something nice cooking. Sharon was there looking gorgeous. She had my favourite summer dress on, 4 inch heels and I'm guessing with the seams up the back of her legs meant she was wearing stockings, the hair was exactly how I like it tucked behind one ear and lovely Smokey eye makeup often used by pornstars.

"Sweetheart please, I need to make this up to you, please give me a chance. I have things I need to tell you, things that affect our future, can we have dinner first please without you shouting at me for being the stupid bitch I've been."

I assumed the children were with one of our parents.

I nodded; we had a pleasant dinner. My anger started to mellow just a little bit more.

We finished dinner and she asked me to go and sit on the sofa. I wondered how this was going to play out.

I sat on the sofa, and she went and fetched me a beer, I don't normally drink on school nights but for this one, I would make an exception. After passing me the beer she stood in front of me and unbuttoned her dress and dropped it on the floor. She was wearing my favourite corset and stockings. She got down on her knees and crawled up to me she rested her hands on my legs and said to me. "Please let me finish."

I nodded but made no promises.

"Sweetheart I cocked up, I don't want a divorce. I love you with all my heart and I'll do anything, well almost anything to make this up to you. I will wear stockings all the time, never wear tights, you can have my arse anytime you want, I'll shave my pubes, I know you like that. I will wear a corset all the time, blow jobs at any time. I will never deny you sex. You can decide on everything; holidays, next car, next house move. Anything it's all yours please don't divorce me. I love you. I know I fucked up."

I was about to open my mouth when she stopped me. She carried on. "I put my resignation in today. When I was asked why I told them Reginald and I had had a problem. I told them that he had been flirting with me at work and that he hit on me at a family event and I almost accepted. I couldn't stay. Management told me that Reginald would be interviewed and told that a complaint had been raised against him about causing a toxic work environment by hitting on a married subordinate, and as he had flirted with me at work, he will have a formal warning and it will go on his record of service.

"After talking to my Mum and Dad yesterday I spent the rest of the day whilst you were moving my stuff putting out my CV looking for a new job, but I could be unemployed for a couple of weeks or maybe even months. So, I'm sorry sweetheart in two weeks I'm going to be out of a job."

"I need to think about this, but I still have this nagging doubt going round in my head." I waved my hand around in the air, "that all this shaved pubes, blow jobs, corset and stockings is just to placate me so you can pop round the corner and fuck Reggie or anyone else you might take a fancy to behind my back. Sorry, but I can't get out of my head that you wanted to have sex with another man, and I would just put up with it. I've been to see a solicitor."

She got up. I could see she was angry, "What the fuck do you want me to do, tattoo 'Jeffrey Leeson's cunt' above my twat, sow my cunt lips together." She stormed off to the garage.

"That would do it." I shouted after her.

As I sat there and thought about what she'd said, I realised she'd made a serious effort, but it was still the trust thing. I finished my beer, and I went to the garage door and knocked on it. She opened it, she wasn't wearing her corset and stockings, just her pyjamas. She'd been crying.

LJA644
LJA644
918 Followers
12