How Can I Trust You Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To try and lighten the mood, I said. "You said almost anything, what can't I do?" It wasn't much, but it was all I could think of right now.

"You can't sleep with another woman; I want it all for me."

I led her by the hand upstairs to our bed. We didn't make love or have sex. But at least we got some sleep.

We struggled through the rest of the week not knowing what was going to happen, I was undecided. The problem was I loved her, but I couldn't trust her.

Friday, I got a text at work. "Bring in two small padlocks, please."

"Why?"

"Please,"

I got home Friday and she was wearing the same dress and seamed stockings. So, I assumed the corset that she wore earlier in the week was under the dress as well. She looked the same, gorgeous, but was this another ploy? But there was no dinner cooking and no sound of children. I wonder who had them this time.

"Have you got them?" She asked.

"Yes." I placed the two small brass padlocks on the table. I was completely confused, she picked up one of the padlocks and unlocked it. She took hold of my hand, opened it and placed the two keys in my palm, and then closed my fingers over the top of them. She kissed my closed fist.

She lifted her dress. She was wearing a chastity belt. She slipped the padlock into a hasp and clicked it shut.

"You now control complete access to my cunt; I give this to you willingly. I don't know how else to earn your trust. I will wear this anytime I am not with you."

I looked at the keys in my hand and decided it was the start of building trust. I took her by the hand and led her upstairs, I might as well get used to inserting the key into the padlock. And we did. Several times.

As we lay in bed cuddling, I asked her what brought the chastity belt idea on, she told me it was her comment about sowing her cunt lips together. The problem with that was that it would deny access to her cunt to the man she loved. So, she had to give him control over access to her cunt. As well as give him bum sex and blow jobs.

She did wear the chastity belt willingly, but we decided having just one wasn't good for hygiene. So, we visited a sex shop. Something we'd never done before. We'd brought all of our lingerie online or in lingerie shops. We got a few more belts of different designs for different occasions. We also came away with a few more things, handcuffs, blindfolds, gags, vibrators, dildos of various sizes and some anal lube. We knew such stuff existed, but we'd never seen it in real life. We could turn this into some fun.

Epilogue.

A couple of months later we were at a party at Sharon's new work on a Friday, she had gone straight from work. She took her party clothes with her to change at the venue.

I was stood by the bar with our drinks when a woman came storming across to me. "You make her wear a chastity belt, you heathen, you Neanderthal."

By then Sharon had got up to me, she linked her arm around mine, looked at the woman and said. "No, I wear it, it is my choice. I lost his trust, and this is the way I'm earning it back. And it can be fun"

With that she leaned forward and whispered in the woman's ear, she hurmped and strode away.

What did you tell her I asked? "That she doesn't know how much fun it is to have a gently vibrating dildo up your cunt all day long knowing full well you can't get it out, turn off, or up, and you will be horny as ten when you get home for your husband in the afternoon."

12