How Can We Thank You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose from the chair, leaning over me again, this time planting her lips on mine and giving me a lovely, yet chaste, kiss ... lips closed, but a lingering kiss. Definitely a surge in my cock, as it did last night ... perhaps a little more pronounced this time because on my lips is more meaningful than on my forehead.

Lunch is delivered to me, the first day I am permitted to start eating solids again. If all goes well, they will remove the intravenous feed later today. A nurse comes, intending to feed me, but in her typical organising style, Amanda sends her away, saying that she will take care of feeding me. And she does, filling the fork and slipping it to my parted lips again and again until I have entirely finished the meal. Then, holding the cup of tea to my lips for me to drink from it.

Around 1.30, I feel the need to pee naturally for the first time since the nurse removed the catheter about 9.30. Since I have no use of my hands to ring a nurse's bell, they have left a press button beside my head on the pillow and all I have to do is turn my head to one side and press my cheek against the press button.

"What is it?" asks Amanda, alarmed to see I am calling for a nurse.

I hadn't told her of the catheter removal, it seemed too personal to start talking about the functions of my penis with this lovely young woman that I only met last night. Now, I need to explain, "They took the catheter out this morning so now whenever I feel the need to pee, I have to call for a nurse to place me in the neck of the bottle."

"I wondered about that when I arrived this morning. I saw the urinal bottle here and was curious because your sister told me they had you with a catheter fitted."

"Yes, well that's gone now, thank goodness."

"That's good Michael, you must feel much freer." I was intrigued how a woman could presume to know how much better it feels.

"Yes, I do, it's just a nuisance having to call a nurse whenever I need to pee."

"Don't worry about calling a nurse while I'm here, I'll take care of that for you."

She is indeed a very open and forthright young woman. I pause to consider if I will be embarrassed to expose my cock to this beautiful young woman, a similar age to my daughter. An impatient Amanda obviously thinks I am taking too long, "So, come on, do you want to pee or not? Michael, don't reject my offer, I'm here to help, no matter what it entails. I'm a married woman, I've seen a few men's penises in my life."

Before I can say another word, she grasps a corner of the bed sheet, throwing it aside, exposing me in my hospital gown that doesn't quite reach my knees. She pulls the gown up without any ceremony and my cock is brazenly exposed to her gaze. With her other hand, she reaches for the urinal bottle, bringing it between my thighs, careful not to disturb my broken left leg, suspended a foot above the bed.

"Hmmm! Very nice, Michael."

Her words surprise me, are they directed at my half-hard cock that she lifts and steers toward the open neck of the bottle that she slides over my cockhead? I feel I need to explain, "A man gets a bit hard when he's trying to hold a pee back. Happens to me a lot when I wake in the middle of the night, busting to pee."

"Oh, and here's me thinking you're hard because you've been staring at my tits for hours."

I feel myself blush at her accusation, "Oh, I'm sorry, was I doing that? You are a very attractive woman, and you've got a great figure. I thought I was being subtle."

"You were quite subtle, Michael, I only caught you a few times. Don't worry, I'm just stirring you."

"I might be sixty, but I still like to look."

"Is that all, just look?"

"It is lately."

"Sixty is young, I'm sure all the parts still work."

"They probably do, it's just I don't get to try them out as much now."

"Darling, I know all about men and the various things that can make them hard ... after all, I've been married for twelve years now."

Describing my cock as very nice was a curious thing to say. My sister suggested last night I should flirt with Amanda, but she seems to be the one who's flirting. She holds my cock, only the head inside the opening to the bottle, and I begin to pee. What a strange sensation, having this beautiful woman hold my somewhat hard cock while I pee ... seems sexual to me.

Amanda even knows enough about men to shake my cock for me to ensure I have shed the last drops before taking the urinal bottle away and returning it to the end table. She continues to hold my cock, her left hand wrapped around the shaft, using her right to pull the bed sheets back over my torso while leaving the gown pushed up to my belly.

I look at her curiously, surprised that she still holds my cock. What hope do I have of it returning to flaccid now that the need to pee has gone?

"You don't mind if I just hold onto this for a while, do you, Michael?"

I have no idea why she would want to, but I am not about to ask her not to. A nurse appears, "Did you call me, Mr. Collins?"

"Oh, err ... yes I did but..." That was as far as I got.

"It's ok, I took care of it for him, he just needed to pee. It's in the bottle if you need to test it, or whatever."

"No, we don't have to do that. Thank you, I was just caught up with another patient."

"That's ok," offers Amanda, "I guess you girls can be busy, I can look after this while I'm here, and I am sure his sister will too when she comes. So, you girls only need to help him early morning and through the night."

Talk about organising people, Amanda is obviously a master at it.

We resume talking, she is easy to converse with, and we cover all manner of subjects. Yet it feels strange to be chatting with her while she continues to hold my cock, and because she holds it warmly, it won't go flaccid.

After about ten minutes, I feel her hand subtly and slowly begin tugging on my shaft in a very pleasant way. She doesn't say anything about what she is doing, just keeps chatting away. Should I say something, but if so, what?

Gradually, the tugging builds up, developing quite a rhythm. Masturbating is what I've resorted to these past couple of years but how much better it is to have a feminine hand doing it for me. It's getting so good that I close my eyes to savour the sensations, and that prompts her to ask, "Are you getting close, Michael?"

"No, not yet..." I manage to gasp breathlessly, "...but soon. It's been a while."

"Do you want to cum?"

"Your hand feels so good, I'd love to, but I don't know if this is the time or the place."

I re-open my eyes when I hear her use her free hand to pull a bunch of tissues from the box on the bedside table, "No time like the present. I'm guessing no woman has done this for you lately?"

"You better believe it."

"Well honey, I am here for you. Just close your eyes again and let it happen."

"Umm," I do for a moment, but then I open them again, "I think I'd rather be looking at your beautiful face when I cum."

"Oh, that's so sweet of you to say."

Amanda's hand is magical, sliding up and down my now very erect cock shaft. I am a fortunate man to have been born with a cock that stretches to almost 7 inches when fully hard. It kept my wife extremely happy and content through 36 years of marriage. Closer now, it's only going to take several more tugs of Amanda's warm, soft hand and I will cum. She throws the sheet back off me, revealing the spectacle of her expert hand job and she watches my face, looking for a sign there that I'm about to blow.

My cock spasms within the firm grasp of her soft, warm hand, and a wonderful feeling of euphoria washes over me. It has been quite some time since I have enjoyed a woman's touch on old faithful, and I do appreciate her kind gesture to me at such a harrowing time in my life. So intuitive for my release, her spare hand clamps the wad of tissues over the head of my cock at the moment of climax, minimising a mess.

Now I close my eyes. Thankfully, nobody enters the room throughout the lengthy period of Amanda's hand job on me, but I do wonder what my roommate on the other side of the flimsy curtain, makes of it all. We can hear each other clearly, so he would have heard the slapping sounds of Amanda's hand wanking me and eventually my heavy breathing and gasps when I cum. I will need to apologise to him later.

My eyes remain closed. I can feel Amanda using the tissues to wipe every vestige of cum from the head and shaft of my cock, as it begins to deflate in her hand. "Was that good?" her voice prompts me to re-open my eyes, just as she pulls my gown down to re-cover my genitals.

I give her a broad grin, "Oh honey, that was enormous, I feel so good now."

"That's great, I wanted it to be good for you, just one small thing I can do for you to ease your current suffering."

"Oh, you have indeed. I'm not sure how and why that happened, but there was no way I could stop you."

"Why would you, there was no need to stop me. I told you last night when I saw you here like this, saw what you're going through, all for saving my boys, I am so indebted to you, will be for weeks yet. Believe me, I am going to be around until you are back on your feet and can care for yourself again."

"Well, that was a wonderful way to thank me, a nice thing to do for an old guy like me."

"You're not old, Michael. I know you're feeling down now, and very incapacitated, but you look to be a very fit and able man. You, my new friend, have a lot of living to do."

"That's nice of you to say, Amanda, but I do feel a lot older since losing Mary."

"You have a lot to offer a good woman. When you recover from all this, you must get out and start dating again."

"Oh, I don't know about that."

"I will bet there are hundreds of women ... widows, divorcees, whatever ... who would love to feel that precious gem you hide in your pants. I can tell you that is impressive. I had a few other guys before I met Matt, yours is one of the best I've come across. I'm pleased I got to touch it, to feel it. What is it, would it be seven inches?"

"I think it's about that. My wife did measure me once, stopped me in the middle of sex. She said it was seven. I think she and her girlfriends had been discussing husbands at lunch."

Amanda laughed, "That's a good, healthy size, Michael. I'll admit to you that my Matt isn't that big. I promise you, Michael, I will be doing something more with yours before I consider I have repaid you for your act of bravery."

Sounds good, but I figure I had to say, "That's a wonderful thought but you don't have to, Amanda."

"I know I don't have to, but you need to understand that I want to ... for you and for me."

My mind began whirling at what more sexual treats Amanda might offer me, but I have a concern, "Will you tell Matt what you just did for me?"

She looked wistful, "I don't know, Michael, I might. I think he might even have an idea already that I've been planning some sort of treat for you. We talked about you on the drive home in the car last night. It shocked me to see how severe your injuries were so I may have been a bit too honest, implying how I wanted to find ways to repay you."

"Is he the jealous type?"

"I don't know, I've never tested him by cheating on him. I guess we might find out in the coming days and weeks."

Amazing that she obviously plans more sexual trysts with me. "I wouldn't want him to inflict more damage than this on my body."

"Oh, don't worry, Michael, he's not a violent man. I expect the worst is that he could give me a spray of angry words if he thinks I go too far in showing my appreciation. Let's not waste time worrying about that. The number one priority right now is to get you up on your feet again and out and about. Once I consider I have done enough to thank you, I will leave you alone to get on with your life and go find a nice sexy woman of around your age. Then, and only then, will I get back to concentrating on my hubby ... and his regrettably smaller cock."

My sister walks into the room at that moment, drawing an end to my conversation with Amanda about the possibility of more sexual high jinks. We three sit around for ten more minutes, discussing nothing earth-shattering other than the news of the day.

"I better be going, you two, I need to pick up my boys from school," Amanda tells us. Then, turning toward me, she adds, "thanks to this wonderful man, I still have my boys." She spins back toward my sister to tell her, "They took his catheter out this morning, so he can now pee normally. But what is normal for Michael yet, obviously he can't do it for himself and the nurses seem slow to respond. Might be best for you to help him when he wants to pee ... I did today."

I have to smile in watching my sister's face, she blushes at Amanda's revelation, and I cannot resist chiming in with, "Possibly too much information, Amanda."

Amanda turns back to look at me, pausing as if thinking about her next move. Then, a decision made, she walks over to the side of my bed, bends over and whispers so only I can hear, "Tomorrow, I'm going to give you the best blow job you've ever had, that's if you're up for it by then." Amused, she giggles in my ear, adding, "Dream about that, Michael."

Despite having cum, my cock twitches at hearing her prediction. Amanda gives me a parting kiss on my cheek, withdraws, even stops to kiss my sister's cheek before leaving.

"What an extraordinary young woman she is," says my sister.

"Sis, you don't know the half of it."

My sister comes to sit down in the visitor chair, "I have all afternoon, so do tell me."

I hesitate, unsure if I should share news of what Amanda just did for me.

"So, did you take your sister's advice and flirt with her?"

"I didn't need to, she flirted with me. Although, I don't know if flirting is the right word."

"Oh, come on, tell me more."

"No, some things are best left unsaid."

"Oh Mike, I've told you all my little secrets over the years. You have to come clean, and what's this with her suggesting I have to help you pee. Does that entail what I think it does?"

"You don't have to, sis."

"Well, she says that she did."

"Oh yes, she did alright."

"Damn you, I am so intrigued. Did she do something that her husband shouldn't know about?"

"I guess you could say that."

"Oh my god ... really! Oh, doesn't matter, he was such a wimp last night, just stood at the end of the bed and said fuck all. I don't know that he even thanked you."

"Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. He is married to a very upfront young woman. She could be intimidating 24/7."

"So, she helped you pee, and then maybe something else that is far too intimate for you to even tell your sister. And what's with all that whispering before she left?"

"Just a little something between us."

"Oh, damn you, Michael!"

My sister stayed all afternoon. I had a few drinks of water to maintain hydration and a cup of tea was delivered around 3 pm. About 5 o'clock, I began to think about whether I should try for another pee. Amanda did advise my sister that she would need to help out, but now the moment is near, I doubt if I really want to embarrass my sister by having her touch my cock. She may not want to.

"I think I might buzz for a nurse to help me with peeing," I declare, watching my sister closely to gauge her reaction.

"Oh really! Now Mike, do you want to do it now?"

"Yes, I'll just buzz."

"No, don't you dare, your new girlfriend said I have to do it. I am up to her challenge, if she can, surely your sister -- your own flesh and blood -- can do it too. What do I have to do, Mike?"

"Ok, if you're sure. Get that funny-shaped bottle and bring it here, lift the sheets and my gown and place me into the neck of the bottle."

"Ok, that sounds simple enough." My sister follows my instructions precisely, carefully touching and picking up my cock with finger and thumb, not wrapping her hand around as Amanda did. Still flaccid thankfully; I'd have been very embarrassed to have an erection for my sister to touch.

She completes the task without drama, releasing my cock, pulling down my gown and placing the sheet over me again. "So, that was easy enough. What is all the innuendo about her doing that for you?"

I decide to relent and reveal all, "Because she continued to hold my cock after I'd peed, and before I knew it, she was giving me the most wonderful hand job."

"Oops! Really? To a finish?"

"Yes ... to a wonderful finish."

"Was that part of her appreciation to you for saving her boys?"

"Yes! It would seem maybe just the start of it."

"Oh dear! That could get very complicated. Watch out, Mike, you don't want to upset the husband, or to come between them."

"I am very conscious of that, but long term, she's not interested in an old guy like me. She just feels she wants to do things like this to show her gratitude. If it makes her feel better, who am I to deny her."

"Oh my god ... men! I didn't think my brother would think through his cock like all the others."

Chapter Three

Amanda comes by punctually at ten the next morning ... it's Friday. She looks great, in shorts and a halter top this time. It is a warm day outside. She comes up close and, to my surprise, gives me a very hot lingering kiss on the lips. "Did you sleep well last night, Michael?"

I nodded in the affirmative.

"Did you have any dreams about what I promised you for today?"

"You mean the blow job?"

"Yes, of course, the blow job ... what else? And, my dear man, not just a blow job, but the best damn blow job you'll ever have. Gold plated guarantee."

"Hmmm, sounds wonderful. I don't know about dream, but I did think about that a lot, and how good it could be."

"Good? You don't know the half of it. Heaps better than yesterday. I thought we'd work our way up to the ultimate prize." She leans in closer and drops to a whisper so that my roommate cannot hear, "I'm waiting for the doctors to give the all clear for me to fuck you."

My eyes open up wide at hearing her use the word fuck. "You haven't actually spoken to my doctor about that?"

"Oh sure, he's cool. I said I wanted to do it with you as therapy to overcome your injuries, and he agreed it could help."

"I don't know if I can look my doctor straight in the eye again. It's probably gone all around the nurses' station by now."

"Doesn't matter if it does, it will help us to get some privacy for the main event. Maybe they will start knocking before they enter this room."

"What about...?" I nod my head to indicate I am referring to the cancer patient in the next bed.

"I'm not doing him too," she whispers.

"No, I'm not suggesting that. I just mean what about him being able to hear it all."

"He is welcome to listen, get some entertainment out of it."

"Boy, it's a wonder you're not selling tickets."

"So, do you need to pee yet, Michael?"

I laugh at her seeming to be impatient. She has only been in my room for five minutes. "No, not yet. I got one of the nurses to handle it ... so to speak ... two hours ago."

"Better have a large glass of water then."

"Do you need to have the excuse of me needing to pee to start up your blow job?"

"No, I guess not."

At that moment, a wardsman wheels in a gurney, telling my roommate that he has to be taken down to Radiology for x-rays. How opportune for us ... Amanda is such an organiser, has she arranged for us to have some privacy? It wouldn't surprise me. The cancer patient in the gurney is rolled onto the mobile bed and, as they begin to wheel him out, he calls back to Amanda and me, "Don't start without me." He has obviously again heard every word we said.

Amanda immediately rises from the chair, walks to the door, closes it and returns, a big smile on her face, and licking her lips, "Are you ready for today's treat, Michael?"