How Can We Thank You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never expected there would be such benefits in saving your two boys."

"You deserve this and more, now lay back and enjoy." She is back at the side of the bed, reaching out to pull the sheets back and raising my gown. With no need to pee and insufficient sex talk between us yet, my cock lays flaccid against one thigh. Amanda smiles broadly, "This is good Michael, I can start from scratch to get him up to full size again."

With that, she bends forward over the middle of the bed, a hand picking up my cock and with one lick of her lips, she parts them and encloses my cockhead with her mouth.

Oh, that first closure of her lips around the ridge at the back of the glans on my cut cock, before the shaft begins, takes my breath away. The memory of my late wife Mary avidly devouring my hardening cock with her mouth comes back to me. Maybe because that is a fading memory while this is right now, in the present, but Amanda's mouth feels sensational? But I mustn't compare, I should simply accept this for what it is ... a warm grateful gesture of appreciation from a beautiful young woman who credits me with saving her two boys.

Amanda slurps and sucks away with complete abandon. It seems like nothing could distract her from the task she is determined to take all the way to completion when I empty the contents from my ball sac into her mouth and down her throat. At least, I assume that will happen. I never thought to ask her if she swallows. My assumption is that most women do nowadays. I recall that for many years, Mary couldn't bring herself to drink down my life-creating bodily fluids.

Amanda seems so intent and determined to ensure I appreciate the results of her finely crafted talent for giving blow jobs. I hear the sound of the door open, followed by an "Oh sorry," from a female voice, no doubt one of the nurses. But the beautiful Amanda never misses a swirl of her tongue around my glans and a tightening of her lips around the shaft and a complete drawn-out suck.

She goes at it so enthusiastically. I watch in extreme pleasure, see one hand holding the base of my shaft while her lips work around the head and half the seven inches with complete joy and abandon.

I have to resist from giving in to the sensations too early, happy to absorb the reaction of my body to her ministrations. But it seems all too soon that I feel an approaching release. The cum is definitely leaving the testes, surging up the internal passage to climax. I am sure my new friend, through the experience of 12 years of marriage, is aware of the signs of impending male cumming, so I don't bother to issue a warning.

I lay back and enjoy the last remaining moments before I feel my erection spasm deep inside Amanda's mouth. Conscious that I am about to blow, she has got me in deeper, deep throating me for my last surges. Spurt after spurt, the cum blasts over her tongue, deep to the back of her throat, where she seems to hold each glob for a moment until it's joined by another, and then she lets it run like syrup down her throat.

It's just as well that my roommate is away having x-rays because I am vocal, noisy as I verbalise the way my lower body feels as the orgasm rolls through me, head to toes.

What a fantastic finish. This woman truly does deliver the best damn blow job I've ever had. Even in accepting that, I silently convey an apology to my late wife up in heaven for pushing her best efforts back to number two.

Amanda's mouth milks me completely dry. I have nothing left to give. I open my eyes to see my now half-hard cock held between her lips, a wicked smile on her face as she kneels on the edge of my bed, watching my reaction.

I watch her lips release me and my cock flops down onto the top of my thigh. "You look like you enjoyed that, are you happy now?"

"The best damn blow job I ever had..." I pause momentarily, "with apologies to Mary."

"I am sure she always did her best, but I was a driven woman today, Michael. Nobody could ever beat what I just did because I was determined, for what you did for me, to ensure you have the best time ever. It came with my thanks to you, Michael."

"Oh honey, you're welcome. Go to the top of the class for that one."

"Did I hear someone at the door in the middle of all that?"

"Yes, I think it was one of the nurses; my eyes were only half-open."

"She didn't knock ... not that knocking would have stopped me, I was on a mission." She drew my gown down over my genitals, "So, I guess you're all done, don't want any more for now."

"Yes, I'm done, thank you so much."

I close my eyes to reflect on the past ten minutes and Amanda carefully eases herself off the bed, managing to avoid touching any of my suspended ailing limbs.

"What would you like for your treat tomorrow?" Amanda's question implying exciting expectations, but before I can answer, she quickly adds, "Oh wait, tomorrow's Saturday. As much as I want to, I will find it difficult to get here for any length of time. The boys have their sport in the morning and, being the weekend, Matty isn't at work so I do need to spend a bit of time with him. I am sorry, but you may have to hold on until Monday for my next special treat. And who knows, by then your doctor may give his approval for me to give you the ultimate ride. I really hope we can, I need to get you in early in the week because my curse is due around Thursday. That would be a bummer."

It's funny how women have differing terms for their period. My wife used to call it 'her monthlies.' Perhaps finding a name for it is a generation thing.

The rest of the day whiles away peacefully after my exciting morning. I do feel the need to pee around midday and Amanda is happy to oblige, handling it for me but not holding onto it after I finish this time. She washes her hands before feeding my lunch to me. Again, my sister turns up after 2 pm and Amanda bids us both goodbye after filling my sister in on her reduced availability over the weekend.

Of course, the minute that Amanda leaves, my sis wants to know whether I have been given a sexual treat today. When I refuse to divulge detail, she asks my roommate and, of course, he has to report that he missed it due to being taken away to Radiology for x-rays. This time, I am not willing to share with either my sister or my roommate, a man needs to retain some privacy when it comes to matters of sex.

The weekend is extremely boring without a visit from my new friend, Amanda. My sister is a gem and so supportive for me at this time. She too has a husband at home, but they have been married much longer than Amanda and Matt, so maybe it is a relief for sis to spend most of Saturday and Sunday at my bedside.

On Monday morning, the doctor brings good news for me while making his rounds, with a small entourage of nursing staff in tow. He informs me that my broken leg will go into a moon boot later that day and my two incapacitated arms will also be less restricted, so that I can be discharged from hospital ... if not today, then certainly by tomorrow (Tuesday).

I give Amanda the good news when she arrives at around 10 am. "No wonder you have this great big smile on your face, Michael. It was nice to see you beaming like that when I walked in the door. Would the little promise I made to you on Friday have anything to do with your happiness?"

"Yes, it has a lot to do with it."

"I thought so. Well, I am sorry to disappoint you but with all the preparation they have to do to be able to send you home, I can't see that we will get enough privacy in this small room long enough to do what I want to do with you. But it will be better this way because at your home tomorrow, we will have a lot more privacy. I won't have to force myself to be quiet when I feel that lovely big stiff cock of yours coming into me."

That did it, I could feel my cock surge at her evocative words. I am going to have to wait another day ... my anticipation is enormous; I've not been this excited in such a long time.

I don't see a lot of Amanda that day. The nurses have me moving around to various rooms to have the moon boot size made just right and to affect the slings and supports I will need for my arms. Amanda expresses a wish to drive me home but the exit procedures to discharge me from the hospital take so long that she has to leave to pick up her boys from school, so my sister drive me home around 4 pm. She stays to get me some dinner and feed me and then I am all alone from 6.30.

Alone for the first time since the accident a week before, I am nervous. I can watch TV, change channels and switch it off because I can use the fingertips that stick out from my slings. I wear only a shirt all evening, to bed and when I get up in the morning -- no pants to cover my loins so I can be free to stand at the toilet bowl -- because, although they are no longer suspended from a ceiling, I am still restricted from using my hands for anything other than the TV remote. Sis leaves me two big glasses of water with straws for me to drink through and that gets me through the evening.

Amanda has promised to come to my house by nine on Tuesday; she has said she needs to drop her boys at school first. So, imagine my surprise and delight when I hear a key in my front door at 7.30. I had risen early, virtually as soon as the sun was up ... I didn't sleep well during my week in the hospital and hoped for improvement when I returned home. But I was restless this first night back in my own bed, fearful of rolling over awkwardly and worsening my broken bones.

On hearing the key in the door, I rise from my chair in the living room, still wearing only my shirt that barely covers my genitals. What a sight I must be with a big heavy black moon boot on one leg. It can only be either my sister or Amanda; I gave keys to both since I can't even get a grip on the doorknob to let anyone into the house.

Not anticipating Amanda until after nine, I expect to see my sister, even though I have dropped enough hints her way that I will need some privacy at home for the first few hours of Tuesday. Understanding my inference, she nevertheless looked disapprovingly; she is still worried that my sexual endeavours with Amanda are going to raise the ire of her husband.

I am thrilled when it is Amanda who appears through the front door, 90 minutes early. She pauses when she sees me coming toward her, then smiles warmly, "Well, you look like you're ready for action," her eyes drawn to the bottom of my shirt. I look down to check if she can actually see my cock below the hem of my shirt ... I think not.

I hasten to explain, "I have to get around here wearing only a shirt because if I was wearing trousers, I couldn't manage the zipper and I'd wet my pants."

"I'll believe that, although thousands wouldn't. You just want to expose yourself to me ... I know. So, how are you, my sweet man? Have you missed me?"

"Terribly!" I assure her.

"Oh, come on now, Michael, tell the truth. It's not me that you miss. It's the little treats I have been giving you, and the promise I made on Friday. Have you been climbing the walls waiting for today?"

"I have honey. You have become very addictive to me."

"Oh my god, I have spoiled you, haven't I? I must say I have enjoyed giving you those small pleasures while you undergo such discomfort because of your bravery. I'm quite excited about today, that's why I reorganised everyone around me so I could be early."

"Yes, I didn't expect to see you until after nine. This is wonderful, a nice surprise."

"Well, I am feeling a teeny bit guilty. I mean, I hustled Matt out the door to work way earlier than he normally goes, then I dropped the boys off with a friend who also has kids at school so she will take them there this morning. And I put off some household chores until this afternoon. My home is a mess, but it will have to wait. My hero has more pressing needs and I can't wait to give you all of me to possess. It's time for your next reward, my wonderful new friend."

She comes to me, giving me a wonderful lingering kiss on the lips and a gorgeous broad smile when she steps back away. I pause to revel in the beauty of this woman standing before me, taking a moment to reflect how lucky I am, despite the amount of pain and discomfort I am enduring due to my actions. Amanda is wearing a lovely sundress in bright pastel colours, showing off a generous expanse of near-perfect legs from two or three inches above her knees, seeming to be encased in pantyhose. The front of her dress has a scooped low neckline that reveals an ample amount of bare-tanned breast flesh, presented perfectly as matching twin globes. Her normally long shoulder-length hair is up in a bun at the back of her head, exposing more bare neck than usual. Will I upset her if I risk planting a love bite there when we get into hot and heavy?

"Have you eaten yet?"

I hunch my shoulders in an are you kidding me gesture, being unable to express with my hands.

"Oh, of course, what am I thinking? Would you like me to get you some?"

"That would be nice, thank you."

The anticipation of delaying the inevitable fornication this young married woman has offered me will just make it even more exciting. I sit in the kitchen to watch Amanda prepare a breakfast of eggs and bacon for me. She already ate at home, so she keeps busy by washing and cleaning up while I eat. She asks, "So Michael, do you have anything special you'd like us to do today?"

I have thought of little else since Friday, curious as to how far Amanda intends to take her sexual endeavours with me. She did use the word fuck, so the prospect of that is overwhelming in itself. I haven't been inside a woman since before Mary died. I prefer not to start making suggestions. What if she has set a limit on how far she will go, given she is a married woman? It would be embarrassing to suggest something she is not prepared to give. I turn her question back to her, "I thought you had plans for me," my head full of anticipation.

She giggles infectiously, "Oh darling, I do, and all of them involve being in bed with you, but I wanted to give you a choice, in case you had more mundane things in mind, like having me take you out for a drive or to the shops, or maybe go see a movie. But I can see from the look on your face as I suggest those alternatives that you are on the same page as me. And is that an erection I see peeping out from under your shirt?" She steps close again, reaching out her hand to lift the bottom of my shirt up to reveal an already firm hard-on, just from her presence in my home. "I guess we'll have to take this to bed now, is that what you'd like, Michael?"

"Oh, yes!" I tell her breathlessly.

"Well, if you're all done eating, let's go."

I lead the way into my bedroom, pausing beside the bed while Amanda freshens up the sheets, flattening them out from the twisting I gave them by sleeping restlessly on them last night.

She turns back to face me, "I can't see you being ready to be on top just yet, so on your back, Michael."

"Yes ma'am," I tell her with a smile, "I feel I should salute at your command."

"I think your cock just did, Mike."

I clamber onto my own bed to lay on my back in the middle. She follows me onto the bed, quickly unbuttoning my shirt and casting it apart to reveal the entire front of my naked body. In anticipation of what I expect is coming, my seven inches is already rock hard, pointing straight up, proudly firm.

She moves up alongside my right shoulder and bends over my face to begin a beautiful passionate tongue kiss that has our lips twisting and writhing together and our tongues quickly entwining. We engage our lips this way for quite some time. When she pulls away from the intense kiss, she gives me another big smile, "You are a good kisser, Michael. I'm guessing you've always been a very sexy man."

"I don't know about that," I offer modestly, "but I have always enjoyed sex. Mary and I were very compatible in that area."

"That's nice Michael, I can see you miss her."

"I do ... very much," I concede wistfully.

"Have you been with any women since she's been gone? Or has it been only the hands that you can't use now?"

"Mainly my hands, Amanda. Some well-meaning friends tried to set me up with single women friends of theirs, but after so long with Mary, I just wasn't ready. Don't know if I ever will be."

"Oh, don't say that, Michael, you must ... you really have to get back in the saddle. Maybe we can work on that this week. I'd like to get you so interested in having regular sex again by the time I'm done with you. The reality is that as much as I enjoy giving you these treats, I will have to return to my normal life one day soon. I'd love to see you find a woman of around your age to have fun with."

"I guess that would be good, you have sparked my sexual appetite again, Amanda."

"That's a good thing. Now, let's see. In the hospital, I used my hand that first time ... did you enjoy that?"

"Yes I did," I answer eagerly.

"Then, the next day, I gave you my best blow job, how was that?"

"Top marks Amanda, that was the best." I feel I'm being disloyal to the memory of Mary, but credit where it's due.

"Oh, that's so good to hear. I did want it to be special for you, Michael, just as I want what we're about to do to be very special too. I want to be tight for you, and I think with the size of you, I can be. I want you to feel amazing after this because you have shown yourself to be such a kind, caring man, so you deserve only the best."

She leans forward, bending over my chest, applying her lips to my nipples. Mary never did this, so I never realised how sensitive a man's nipples can be. Is this how it used to feel for Mary when I suckled on her nipples?

Amanda lifts up from my chest, turning to look into my eyes, "You even like that, you sexy man. Oh my god, I'm turning myself on now, I think I'm ready and obviously you are. I'm a bit of a romantic and I love it when Matt undresses me. I wish you could do that too, but I'll just have to strip myself ... I think you'll like what you're about to see. I bet it's been quite a while since you've had a woman strip for you, I hope you like my little show. I'll let you in on a little secret, Michael, I picked out my favourite bra and panties to wear for you today, just as a special treat for my sweet hero. Are you ready?"

She gets off the bed and I turn my head to watch. At first, she stands beside the bed, staring down at me laying there. Then I catch sight of her hands, one at each hip, beginning to slide her sundress upward. I see more of those perfect legs -- actually the thighs now -- come into view as the hem rises higher and higher. She smiles broadly, watching me, but my eyes are drawn much lower, "I want to show you something before I take this off altogether, Mike. Are you old enough to remember when women wore these instead of pantyhose?"

As the bottom hem of her dress reaches near the top of her perfectly shaped feminine thighs, I see the dark band at the top of separate stockings appear. Yes, the hosiery that encases her legs is not pantyhose, but a pair of old-fashioned stockings, secured with garter straps ... front and back as she reveals when she spins her body around for me.

"I recall my mother wearing them when I was a boy, but Mary never did. She always wore pantyhose from when I met her."

"Oh my god, I didn't intend to remind you of your mother, I meant this to be a sexy moment for you."

"It is Amanda, truly it is. You look sensational."

I can't see her panties yet, or a presumed garter belt from where the straps drop down because she teasingly holds the bottom of her dress right at that tiny gap women have at the top of their thighs where they meet the lower torso. Amanda releases the hem of her dress and it drops back down; she reaches around behind to unzip her dress and it cascades down off her body until the garment lies in a pool of material around her feet. She steps clear, kicking the dress to one side.