How Can We Thank You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda stands before me, still in heels that show off her perfect legs to full advantage, pushing her butt out in back. She wears a scooped low-cut bra that shows off her twin mounds to best advantage, the lace barely covering twin nipples. Below, her panties are tiny and at her belly is the expected garter belt that holds her stockings securely taut in place. The ensemble is colour matched, "I love the colour, a clear sky blue."

"They call it mint, sounds better than blue, doesn't it?"

"Whatever it's called, the colour suits you."

"So, you like?"

"Oh, I do, Amanda."

"I bet you want to see more, judging by how stiff your cock is. Should I keep going?"

"Yes please, all the way, I'm enjoying your show."

"My striptease, that's what they used to call it when you were younger, didn't they?"

"Oh yes, there were strip clubs in many cities."

"Did you go to them, Michael?"

"Not much after I married Mary, but when I was single, yes."

"Let me see if I can strip the way the girls used to do it for you in the strip clubs."

"Honey, at the moment, seeing you here in your lingerie has me more turned on than I ever was in a strip club, and I never went to them much anyway."

Amanda lifts one leg, placing her foot on the bed, her sole touches my bare thigh, rubbing her stockinged foot against my skin. Her fingers begin to unfasten the front garter strap from the stocking top and reach underneath to get the one in back. Then, her eyes watching my face for a reaction, she rolls that stocking all the way down her leg until it is furled up at her ankle, finally slipping it from her foot.

She places that bare foot back on the floor then raises her other onto the bed, pressing it too against my outer thigh, following the exact same procedure until dropping that furled stocking alongside the other on the floor ... both legs now bare. The garter straps hang loosely from the band around her belly. She unclasps that, casts it aside, and she stands beside the bed in only her mint-coloured bra and panties set.

She turns this way and that, and then with her back to me, she bends all the way over to the floor, ostensibly to retrieve the garter belt, but I know she intends it more as a tease for me. The panties in the back are so narrow that she reveals the globes of both arse cheeks, with just her intimate bits concealed by the thin strand of material.

"Are you an arse man, Michael?" she asks while still bending forward, maintaining this position to shamelessly offer me the intimate sight of her near naked butt.

"Amanda, I'm an arse man, a breast man, a pussy man. I love every part of a woman's body."

"Oh, well I guess I'm going to have to show you the rest then." With that, she turns back to me and straightens up. She reaches around behind again and unclasps her bra, using her arms to hold the cups over each breast for a teasing moment before dropping her arms and the breasts come into view. No longer quite perky, given she must have breast-fed two boys, but still impressive in size and state. Gorgeous brown nipples that I hope she intends to offer to me for suckling shortly.

"Oh, they're great, love them, Amanda."

"Wait, there's more. I recall you included pussy man among your preferences, so how is this one?" she asks as she hooks her fingers into the narrow sides of her panties and lowers them to the floor. I gaze upon a mostly shaved pussy, adorned with a neat thin runway strip of fine hair that accentuates her whole pubic region. "There, that's all there is."

"Oh Amanda, I want you."

Quickly, she resumes kneeling beside me on the bed, "I hope I do this right, honey. I am so used to laying where you are and letting my man take charge, but this will be so different. I want this to be so good for you, Mike, don't hesitate to tell me if I don't do this right, or if I miss doing something you really like."

Interesting that she didn't use Matt's name, just said my man. Is she just avoiding using her husband's name when I am about to penetrate her with my cock or have there been other men outside of her marriage that she has offered her naked body to? I prefer to think it's the former, "Yes, that will be perfect."

"So, where do you want to start?"

My eyes flick between her beautiful face, those abundant breasts, and her pussy, and she watches me eagerly scan each body part with my greedy gaze. Before I even get to nominate a starting preference, she chooses for me. My eyes linger longer on those twin orbs and she throws a leg over my body to straddle me, lowering her breasts -- and the nipples -- feeding each, one at a time, into my open mouth. I close my lips around a nipple, suckling furiously. I look up, see that she has closed her eyes, a look of rapture on her beautiful face.

I feast on those nipples with lips and tongue, occasionally I gently graze the sensitive teats with my teeth. Each changing movement is greeted with expressive sighs and moans from the naked woman who straddles my body. I feel her reach a hand back behind her to grasp my vertically hard erection, tugging on it, using her palm to swirl my leaking pre-cum all around the head.

As much as I cannot wait to bury my erection inside her beautiful body, I avidly feast on her nipples for a long time ... until my lips become sore. The disadvantage of laying on my back with no control of my hands is that she can decide when enough is enough. When she finally withdraws the current nipple from my sweeping tongue and the grasp of my lips, I attempt to protest, "No, I'm not finished there."

Admonishing me as a teacher may rebuke her student, Amanda tells me, "Oh yes you have ... for now. It felt so good that I almost came, even without having you inside me. Too good, Michael!" She begins to reverse down the length of my body until her spread legs are beside my hips and her pussy hovers over my rampant erection, "Are you ready for this?"

"No, not yet!" I exclaim and she looks surprised.

"How can you not be ready?"

"I want you to sit on my face first."

Still, with a look of surprise, she is nonetheless agreeable, "Of course, I told you whatever you want. I should warn you that I often squirt when I cum."

"Hmmm, Mary never did. That sounds like it could be fun, I'm up for it."

"Oh, you sure are, Michael. Ok, claim your reward."

She wriggles her straddling legs up along my body until her knees are above my head and, slowly, she lowers her pussy to my face. Her outer labia spread and inviting in a wet, pinky tinge. I always loved the feminine smell of Mary's pussy and I am reminded of it as my waiting tongue contacts Amanda's most intimate parts. I sweep the flat of my tongue up from her vaginal opening all the way to where her clit is still partially hidden. My lips seek out her magic button and I close them around it and suck on it firmly. She emits a joyous shriek, "Ohhhh, YES!"

Just as I have feasted on her nipples, my lips and tongue lick and slurp her labia and devour her emerging clitoris. She is a noisy lover, expressing appreciative gasps and moans that soon evolve into heavy breathing too, and then the unmistakable sounds of a woman approaching orgasm. I double down on my licking and sucking and Amanda's body soars to the exhilarating heights of a powerful orgasm that has her pubic region jerking crazily on the receiving end of my parted lips. I feel a wet spray of the squirting she predicted fill my mouth; it is not unpleasant. To stop from toppling onto the bed above my head at the ultimate moment, she places her hands on either side of my head, steadying herself in an upright position above my face and I relish looking up to watch this beautiful woman engrossed in complete pleasure.

When her breathing subsides and she becomes quiet again, she smiles down at my face from above, "I'm so pleased that you insisted on that ... thank you, my sweet man. So, I'll ask you again ... are you ready now?"

"NOW I'm ready," I confirm and she wriggles her body down along my body until her pussy hovers above my solid erection, standing up vertically. I watch and feel her press the wet opening of her pleasure passage around the knob of my hard-on and ever so slowly, she begins to slide herself down over my rampant pole. Her gripping interior is wet and tight around my shaft and I find myself holding my breath, savouring every inch being enfolded by her vagina.

She eventually has my cock completely wrapped inside her delicious passage and I close my eyes to savour the tight sensations. Her voice, "Looks to me you like that?"

I simply nod my head, then add an expressive, "Y-E-S!"

"It's been too long for you, hasn't it?"

Again, I nod my head and add an equally expressive, "Y-E-S!"

"Well Mike, you just lay there, don't move a muscle, I'm going to milk you dry." Very slowly, Amanda raises her torso up, and I feel the tight grip of her pussy around my shaft withdrawing my cock from inside her until only the head clings tenuously to the grip of her opening. Then she plunges her passage back down forcefully and I feel the thrill from head to toes.

Again and again, she raises her body high until my shaft feels the air around it before plunging back down to totally encase my cock deep inside her. It's been a long time and it begins to feel very good very quickly. I want to be good for her but I'm torn between concentrating on something else to somehow stem the onset of my impending release and simply letting go to blast my once potent cum into this beautiful, engaging woman.

She is so aware of how her aggressive slides down and up on me are rapidly pushing me to a climax. As my mind wrestles with the options, I hear her tell me, "Don't wait for me, Michael, just let it cum."

I want to be impressive for her, give her a good fuck as a reward for her generosity in granting me complete access to her beautiful young body, but she is now intensifying the pressure by increasing the pace of her tight slides up and down and around my sensitive shaft. I have to concede this young woman knows best. She has already cum, so I let myself give in to the needs of my testes and the firm rubbing of the walls of her pleasure passage against my erection.

At the very last moment, I feel I have to warn her, "I'm cumming!" in case she has forgotten about birth control in her rush to please me.

"I know, I can see that ... enjoy Michael, my hero."

It has been so long since I've had my cock immersed deeply within a woman. I feel the cum surge up inside my shaft and blast into her pleasure passage, thrusting my sperm into the inner depths of this wonderful woman. I have this flash of conscience, regretful that we never discussed if it is safe for me to cum. It has to be ok because she never suggested me wearing a condom. Time and again, my cock spasms inside Amanda's vagina, filling her with my seed.

I feel my cock beginning to wilt, she must feel it too. "Is that it, are you done?" she checks before raising up, lifting off my deflating organ, letting it flop to one side.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hold on..." I start to say, wishing I'd been able to last longer.

My attempt to apologise gets no further before Amanda presses her fingers to my lips to silence me, "I came and you came, we both got what we want. We can take more time next time."

"Will that be tomorrow," I ask a little apprehensively, really hopeful she will linger for a repeat performance before she leaves today.

"No, maybe in an hour if you can get it up again. I have no plans to be anywhere else but here in bed with you today. I have until it's time to pick up my boys from school."

Overjoyed with that news, the smile doesn't leave my face.

"You look very happy, my sweet man."

"I am deliriously happy, that was so good. Amanda, you are a remarkable woman."

"Well darling, you're pretty good yourself. I regard you genuinely as my hero."

She doesn't leave my bed; we lay together in post-coital bliss, I on my back -- the most comfortable position given my injuries - and she on her side, an arm flung across my body so her fingers can idly play with my cock. It takes about a half-hour but eventually my body responds to her finger play and my cock becomes fully erect once more.

"Hmmm, looks like you might be ready for more, Michael." She rises to again straddle my body and we begin a brand-new fornication. She feeds me her nipples once more and I feast on them for a long time. I pass on going down on her this time and when we are both ready to go at it again, she lowers her tight vagina down over my shaft. Well satiated from our first fuck, I can control myself much better. This fuck is slow and languorous, and we seem to go at it for such a long time. Being on top works well for Amanda and she cums twice from controlling the pressure of her clitoris against my pubic bone and shaft. I love watching her face each time she cums, seeing how much she really enjoys my solid core of seven inches and I am curious -- but politely don't ask -- what size her Matt is.

When I finally blast my cum up deep inside her body for the second time, I accept I am done for the day. At my age, twice in a morning in bed with this hot young woman is my limit. She returns on Wednesday morning, not quite as early, and we repeat Tuesday's pattern with two more marvellous fucks. Despite my present incapacity, I marvel at how incredibly fortunate I am to come across this woman who is so committed to expressing her appreciation.

On Thursday morning, Amanda arrives to inform me that her period has hit exactly as expected, bringing our exciting fucks to an abrupt halt. "However," she announces with a big smile, "that doesn't stop me from using my lips, darling," and with that, she takes me to my own bed to repeat the magnificent blow job she gave me in the hospital.

She begs out of coming to see me on Friday and I am understanding; she has a life away from me and I am thankful for the sexual pleasures she has bestowed on me. I am enjoying sex with her so much that I don't want to dwell on any negatives, but how long can this last? When will she consider she has sufficiently rewarded me? And what does her husband think, has he any idea that his wife is putting out for the old man who saved their boys?

Of course, I don't see her on the weekend. On Monday, her period is still around so I get my third blow job from her. On Tuesday, the way is clear for us to fuck again, and we do. The first one is wild and frantic, as if we are both making up for the lost days since Thursday. After the second one, she informs me that, as much as she is enjoying giving me these sexual treats, she needs to call an end and nominates the following Friday as our final day together.

That still gives me three more days with her, and she fucks my brains out each of the last three days. I am sad to see her time with me ending when Friday rolls around. We go at it hard and fast on that final day. Then, tinged with a touch of sadness for both of us, she declares that she wants to take me to lunch. Amanda helps me to shower, then dresses me up presentably. What is this all about?

It is only as she drives me to the restaurant that she tells me that she has invited a third person to dine with us. I am surprised when she introduces me to her mother, a widow too. Is Amanda trying to matchmake us? When I see what's happening, I am eager to ask Amanda how much her mother knows about what we've been doing these past three weeks.

Her mother goes to the rest room and I hasten to ask, "So, tell me how much your mother knows about us?"

"Does that really matter, Michael?"

"Of course it does, I need to know what she knows."

"Umm! Well, I did tell her you have an impressive seven-inch cock."

"Oh no, you didn't! That means she would have asked how you know?"

"Yes, she did. I, err ... I haven't admitted to her how much we've fucked since you left the hospital. She likes her son-in-law and may not be all that understanding. I did tell her about the incident where I helped you pee in the bottle and how I stretched that into a hand job for you. That's how I explained my knowing how big you get when hard."

"You're sure you never mentioned us fucking?"

She looks thoughtful, "I don't think so."

"You don't think so ... Amanda, you either did or you didn't?"

"Darling, don't dwell on that. I really wanted you to meet my mom because she would be so right for you. You have both lost long-time partners, and you need someone now that I need to concentrate on my marriage." She leans in close to whisper, "Besides Mike, you like the way I fuck you, don't you?"

I nod with a smile, recalling our final fornication this morning, "Of course I do."

"Well, I had a good teacher. My mom taught me how to fuck; she also taught me how to give the blow jobs you seem to enjoy. So, if you start dating my mother, it will be more of the same for you, just an older version."

What do I have to lose? I asked Amanda's mother on a date and on the second, we fucked. We older people don't have enough time to mess around being coy. We both knew what we wanted so we got down and dirty. One afternoon as we lay alongside each other in post-coital bliss, Amanda's mother admitted her daughter had indeed told her the whole story. The mother is modern enough not to judge her daughter for her adultery, realising she was only expressing her appreciation in, it turns out, the best way that both knew. The mother is now rewarding me for saving her grandsons, but since both of us are single, her gratitude seems never ending.

The End