All Comments on 'How Carol Got Her Groove Back'

by chaospez

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry

I quit reading after his cock got a growth spurt of 2 inches at 18 years old.

Give us a break!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good job!

not realistic but very descriptive and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really?

I know this is fantasy, but does everyone has to be Aryan, AND with sculptured body AND a 9 inch dick? Those were enough for me to make me stop reading past paragraph one. Actually, I do not think I finished it. We read to enjoy a story and NEED to identify!!! There is only so much my "suspended disbelief" can take!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

i thought it was a great story--please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Be a bit more realistic or it puts readers off

I agree with the previous comment. What's with the 9 inch dick? Be a bit more realistic and the story would be so much more interesting

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 12 years ago
What are you Annonymous jerks talking about?

Are you jealous or what? From personal experience, I am white (or Aryan as one of you put it) and by age 18 my cock was almost 9 inches and is now over 10 inches. Hell, my dad was over 11 inches. Personally, I can't wait to read how "impressed" Carol truly is when Brad taps her pussy and ass. She'll give up looking for another man altogether. Good job, chaospez. Pay these A-holes no mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it.

You gave cause for the exercising. It will be interesting to " see " the black man with her. But I hope you'll have Brad conquer her. When Joey turns 18, he can fulfill her needs, also.

PoissonSurLaLunePoissonSurLaLuneover 12 years ago
Nature of the game...

Of course the son has a giant expanding perfect penis and the mother's figure becomes closer to a character from a hentai film. The author has a size fetish and it's his/her fantasy, although the random dig at Asians was a bit disconcerting.

Also, I am kinda wondering why Tx_Fun_Dr was so familiar with his father's dick size...

Anyways, the story was a fun exaggerated sex romp, even if a little too broad in the strokes for my taste. Given the length of the story I kind of hoped the style and the characters would pull me in more, so I gave it a four. Thank you so much for writing and posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice framing of story

You should definitely work some anal sex into the continuation, with the son paying oral worship to her ass then boning her ass deep. Very good start to story, though.

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
it seams size matters

It seams size matters to much to you but that is up to you. Nice job on this story it sucked me in and kept me going. I hope your next ch. is not all about a black substitute for her son though, That would be just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot!

fantastic start! please carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't Stop Now

Great story. Keep it going.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
9"

That is where I stopped reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

this is one of the best ive read yet, please carry on

sexzensexzenover 12 years ago
next

next please be more realistic and if black lover please make it become some foundation for more solid rel please dont loose focus on the incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting story

Good work, the effort shows. Mother's can be very helpful to their sons. Proper training and discipline is needed. it can be beneficial in so many ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Huge mistake

Stopping there. That was just the tease, the build up to get the reader, and then you just end it. I hate when writers do that.

It's only part of a story till you post the rest, and next time don't post a chunk, post the entire story from then on.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
There's "fantasy" and then there's "FANTASY".

I think we can all admit that the idea of writing a story about incest (at least the stories we encounter at Literotica.com) contains a degree of fantasy. I'm not insinuating they're ALL the products of our collective imaginations, but I think it's safe to say that the majority of them are NOT based on actual, factual events.

HAVING SAID THAT...

FANTASY. All-Caps FANTASY, that's where the guys have dicks that just grow from seven to nine inches, OR MORE. Where do they stop? All-Caps FANTASY is where a 4'10" woman (that's 58" tall, by the way) has a super tight body with the exception of naturally occurring 38-DD breasts. Imagining a woman who is 4'10" isn't all that hard. Hell, you can just mark a spot on the wall with the aid of a ruler, and you can picture how tall that is. But the THIRTY-EIGHT-DD tits? Yeah, that's like having two BASKETBALLS riding high on your chest, you know? The only women with breasts proportionate to that are the ones with FAKE TITS. Because a woman with breasts that are NATURALLY that big, would have them sagging somewhere close to her waist.

Or, as someone has already pointed out, THAT'S A BIMBO FROM A FUCKING CARTOON! If you're going to write stories with impossible shit like this, just go ahead and post it in the Fantasy section. And when you post it in Fantasy, you can mention it contains incest between cartoon characters. But seriously? Seriously? You're smoking some strong shit, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow! Looking for more. HOT!!

HamsterHamsterover 12 years ago
Give me a break!

First Mom is 4ft 10 inches tall and then has a 40DD.....Could not get by the impossibility of this description. 98% of women are taller than 5 ft. and 99% of ALL women are smaller than DD. NO matter what else, I could not believe another word.

GET REAL! 5ft 5in and 36D and I could have believed it enough to read the story.

EKHunterEKHunterover 12 years ago
@Hamster

Although I would tend to agree with you, I would like to point out that my ex barely stood above 5ft, and she was a 36E.

Woody61Woody61over 12 years ago
Give it a rest

I thought it was great. If you fellas can't read past the first paragraph, what the hell right do you have to judge. Perhaps if you had read more, you would appreciate it more. Can't be too awfully bad if it got 22 people commenting on it in the first day or two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It can happen

Contunue with the story. The girl I'm with now is 5ft with REAL 36G breasts and she's not fat.

laszloka30laszloka30over 12 years ago
continue

thx.i loved it.waiting for the next.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Good first effort.

Be waiting on part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it!

I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE!

Please let mom NOT be able to get over how well endowed her son is, and thinking about how it would feel actually having him inside her, to the point she just finally gives in and has sex with him.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
You people who not only believe this, but claim you too have had women who looked like this are full of shit.

To EKHunter: "...ex barely stood above 5ft, and she was a 36E."

I can only wonder, just HOW fat was she? I'm picturing a beachball with limbs.

And to the idiot who posted that his REAL girlfriend is 5' with "REAL 36G breasts, and she's not fat." Congratulations on buying a REAL-DOLL, but "real live ACTUAL" women don't look like that.

And to anyone else who wants to pipe up with more bullshit like this: Post a pic. Just post a pic of these imaginary women, and I'll not only shut the hell up, I'll apologize. Until then, let me make this very clear: YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Since Joey Is Going Away from Home

for night, he would be better served by "taking" his toothbrush, not "bringing" it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Size of Women

I am not sure where most of you come from especially the aggressive Baloney Pony, probably the U.S where everything is perfect in your minds. In the U.K we certainly do have women who are 5 ft tall with very nice chests. Not sure where or how I can post photos to shut you up, there is certainly one of my favourite models with a 34 J chest at http://www.net-model.com/Portfolios/ModelPortfolio.asp?UserID=172105&tab=1&niid=1259829 & http://www.net-model.com/Portfolios/ModelPortfolio.asp?UserID=156714&IID=&cmd=&linking= There are 3 middle aged ladies in the nearest town to me who are about 5ft or less with very nice chests and not at all fat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it too!

I can't wait to read more!!

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 12 years ago
great

i had to come back and read the first one, so hot i can remember how it was first time with son

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 12 years ago
Ignore the idiots

Ignore the bad comments, it was a great story cant wait to read the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re:Ignore the idiots

Funny. In the real world, people who slam others for daring to have a different opinion ARE the idiots. Therefore, everyone should ignore you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I hope that Carol keeps her knees together on her date.

She needs to save that sweet pussy for her son Brad.

Perhaps her date will be what pushes her to her son's arms, and shows her that Brad is what she really wants in a lover.

A very nice storyline and a nice tease.

Thanks for the good read.

dnnkinkdnnkinkabout 12 years ago
a fun fantasy

i enjoyed this story, it was a fun read and very titillating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
closely bond

Good story, i really like stories in which mother wanted and taste her son as her man. it is first right of a woman to taste her son like a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is a highly gifted writer of hot stories of sweet motherfucking.

Brad is a big strong boy with a big fat prick. Luckily, his mother's got a cunt that can accommodate her boy's prick, and anyway it's up his mother's cunt that his stiff young dick belongs. At his age Brad's got a pair of hot young balls that he's got to unload all the time, and where's the best place for him to shoot his creamy semen? Right, got it the first time--up his mother's mommy-hole. Soon he'll be doing so often his mother's that'll be son-sperm-logged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VG but surprised

I scanned the first 2 pages of chapter 1 & thought good potential but too wordy - glad I decided to scan Page 3 as much better.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 8 years ago
I liked it

Off to a great start, lots to work with in this story (and in both you and your son's panties/shorts LOL)

I will definitely read the remaining chapters and let you know more about the story, but for now, wet is the word that best comes/cums to mind.

Hugs Nadine

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Getting interesting! Looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous