How Could She Think This Was Okay?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was already panting and wet and asking me to fuck her but I told her to be patient and enjoy this night. We French kissed for several minutes and then I kissed my way down her neck, sucking on her ears and ripping open her blouse. I pulled her bra down and started to pinch one nipple while I sucked and tenderly bit the other one. She was literally writhing on the bed as I slowly licked my way down her stomach and finally laid down on the bed by her. I picked her up by the hips and set her pussy on my face as I started to lick and suck her juices and kiss and suck on her clit.

She rubbed her face up and down on my mouth, faster and faster and had her first orgasm, trying to get off of my face but I held her hips in place and sucked up all of her juices and didn't stop until she shortly had her second orgasm. I then quickly took off all of my clothes and flipped her over into a kneeling position on her hands and knees and quickly and fiercely thrust my cock into her pussy.

"Oh yes, baby. Yes, fuck my pussy. It's your pussy Billy and it always will be. Please use it whenever you want and however you want as we grow old together. Fuck me, oh God, I'm going to cum again." I slowed down to delay her orgasm and pulled my cock out and teased her pussy lips up and down with the head of my engorged cock.

"Oh baby, don't tease me, I want your cum in me now. Please cum with me." I slammed my cock in her again and thrust hard and fast until I felt her start to orgasm and I then let out a moan and filled her pussy with my warm, hot sperm. "Oh Billy, yes, yes, no one can fuck me like you do baby. With you it is all about love and belonging!"

We rested for a bit and then got up and showered, and then started again, but this time it was a slower, loving, approach with her under me and both of us looking into each other's eyes, sharing kisses and telling each other how much we loved them. Molly had another orgasm and even squirted juices hard out of her pussy; something that had never happened to her before. She gasped at how totally satisfied and spent she was and drifted off to sleep.

When Molly woke up it was 8:30 a.m. and she knew it was time to get up and start getting ready. Andrew would pick her up at 11:00. She had a mixture of guilt, anxiety, and lust when she thought about this. After last night's lovemaking she wondered for a minute what the hell she was doing. How could anything be better than that. But her stubborn mind felt she was committed to this and she had to follow through.

I was already up and she could hear me in the kitchen and she could smell bacon, eggs and coffee. She put on her robe and came down to the kitchen to see me. "Billy, last night was incredible and that is what I see in our future. I love you so much and thank you for last night."

I didn't respond but finished up on the eggs and asked Molly if she wanted anything. "I better not eat now Billy, but thanks. I need to get ready and Andrew and I are going out for brunch at 11:00 so I'm going to save my appetite for that. I need to run to the bathroom and shower and get ready, please stay here so we can hug and kiss goodbye for the weekend."

"Molly, please if last night and our love means anything to you; please stop this now. Please don't do this!"

"Billy, stop. This is just one and done sex. It changes nothing about my love for you and your love for me!"

I just looked at her in pain and sorrow and shook my head saying "I won't leave until I tell you goodbye."

Molly flinched at his pain and at the way he said goodbye. It seemed more like a parting, an ending and she shuddered at the thought. "Billy, I love you and this is going to be okay. You'll see, this just needs to get out of my system. Never forget that you and I will be together forever, and we will be better and stronger in the future."

"Yeah, right Molly. I am so incredibly sad that you can even believe that."

She flushed at my comment and tears started to come to her eyes as she turned and ran to the bathroom. How could he keep being so dramatic and not just get past this, let her have this one-time fling and then they could move on with their lives and she would spend her life dedicated to making up to him for this gift he was allowing her to have.

My God, she thought, this has changed Billy and I'm going to have to really work to take his pain away. I know he'll come around; he loves me so much and has always given me what I want and need and this will be no different.

She showered and applied her make-up taking care to wear a sexy but not over the top dress, thigh high stockings and heels. When she came down with her weekend bag, it was already 10:30 and her time was short.

When I looked at her dressed to meet another man it was if she had plunged a knife into my heart.

"Billy, you're okay right? You know how much I love you, don't you? And you love me, don't you? Didn't last night show you how we can get past this and how great our life will continue to be?"

"Molly, I wanted last night to be very special for both of us. It was a celebration of the marriage we had and I wanted our last time together to be a memory that we could both carry for the rest of our lives!"

"Billy, God damn it, don't say our last night together. That is cruel and you are trying to make me feel guilty for one meaningless weekend of sex that I need to get out of my system. Of course, we will be together and we will be better than ever!" She moved to kiss and hug me but I turned away and held her back. I looked into her eyes and pleaded with her.

"Molly, this is our last chance to wake up from this nightmare you created! Please I beg of you, call this off, stay with me, and let's find a counselor we can talk with and try and get past this and find out why you and I have hit this impasse and what we need to do to find each other again!"

"Billy just stop it! It's not like that. This is one and done, damn it and I deserve this. You have history with dozens of women that you can fantasize about and I have nothing. I have this strong physical need to have sex with this man and get this out of my system. It isn't love; it says nothing about our relationship or how much I love you!"

"Molly can't you see yet that this changes everything. Please I beg of you, stay with me and call this off."

Before Molly could respond they could hear a car pull into the driveway and honk. "Billy you need to quit all of this drama, damn it. I'm going to be back to you on Sunday night and you will still be my only love and my life partner."

The horn honked again and Molly said, "should I let Andrew in and introduce him to you so that you realize he is just a kid who I am physically attracted to and not a threat to the love I have for you?"

I looked at her with pain and anger and screamed, "Don't even think of letting him in here or I'll break his nose, his jaw, and crush his balls!"

Molly shrunk back in shock. She had never seen me approach anger like this that would allow me to lose control and be violent. "Please Billy, please let this go. Let me have this. One and done and I'll be back home to love you forever." She picked up her bag and walked to the door and turned to give me a smile but the pain and sorrow on my face gave her a major jolt of fear for what I might do to myself, and guilt for the pain she was causing me. But she blew me a kiss, smiled and said, "Billy, Sunday night and beyond I will be the best wife and partner you could possibly hope for. I love you." And with that she walked out the door.

I sat in a kitchen chair and cried. I felt I had done what I could to stop this marriage ending sexual affair, but Molly seemed to be in a separate reality of her own, rationalizing that this would be good for us and something that she had to have for herself. After 30 minutes of crying myself out, I got up and started to move everything on my list of belongings that I wanted to the RV. I started in the bedroom and noticed that Molly had left her wedding rings in the bowl on top of her dresser. I put them in my pocket as my sorrow began to turn to anger and started to grow.

Two hours later I had taken all of the things that were important to me. The paintings, sketches and sculptures my uncle had bequeathed to me were carefully wrapped, boxed and put under the RV's queen size bed. All the clothes I was going to bring didn't fit so I did another quick sort and threw the rejects in the garbage can in the garage.

I walked around the house, with my anger and pain seething. I saw our wedding album with 40 pictures from our wedding five years earlier. Looking at the album used to give me joy and a sense of calm and peace, but now it only intensified my pain and made me angrier. I ran to the garage, grabbed a box cutter from my left-over tools and ran back into the house. On every page of photos, I cut a deep x through the plastic, and the picture. On several of them I took out the triangle portion of the photo that held our faces and threw them into the fireplace.

I went over to the desk, and wrote my final letter to Molly, with tears streaming down my face and landing on the letter. I finished, put the letter and the check for Molly from her half of the joint savings and checking accounts into an envelope and wrote her name on the outside. I set the photo album, and the letter on the kitchen table, and took off my wedding ring and set it on top of the letter.

Finally, I set up the e-mail I had composed to all of our friends, relatives and contacts with a scheduled mailing date of Monday am. I would be long gone by then. I turned and walked out the door got into my RV and drove away from my old life.

It was now mid-Saturday afternoon and Molly and Andrew had enjoyed brunch together and were checked into the hotel that Andrew had booked for Saturday and Sunday night, hoping he could convince her to stay over both nights but at least avoiding a Sunday am check-out time.

They slowly undressed and laid in bed and Molly could feel her excitement as she saw another man naked, aroused, and lusting after her. He brought her to the bed and kissed her a few times, massaged her breasts a little bit and then tried to enter her pussy with his hard cock. She told him "relax Andrew, take your time. We have all day today and tomorrow to enjoy this. How about you go down on me and get me warmed up!"

"Molly, I don't do that and find it kind of disgusting. Here let me get you warmed up." With that he jammed his fingers into her pussy for a few minutes and although it wasn't what she considered that pleasant and certainly not sexy, the manipulation did get her wet and he then entered her pussy missionary style. He grunted through about 4 minutes of fast strokes and yelled out, "I'm going to cum! Cum with me Molly!" with that he let loose his cum and stopped as soon as he was done and pulled out of her, and laid back on the bed.

Molly laid there in disbelief, she wasn't even close to an orgasm and for that matter was barely aroused. Andrew jumped up and ran to the bathroom saying he needed to clean himself up and would bring her a washcloth. She just turned away from the bathroom and wondered what the hell she was doing and what had she done to cause this kind of pain to Billy for something that was truly turning out to be more meaningless than even she thought it would be.

She grabbed her cellphone that was on the side table of the bed and quickly composed a text to Billy. "Billy, my love. Please know that I love only you. Please tell me that you are okay and that you love me too. I can't wait until I see you again."

Andrew came back out and being young he was ready to go again. They made love three times that afternoon, and although she finally had an orgasm the third time, it was due to her massaging her clit as he laid on top of her in the missionary position and banged away.

They got up, got dressed and went out to dinner. Dinner was awkward, with small talk and no real connection either physically or mentally between them. The magic she thought she felt before was gone. They did some dancing after dinner but it was like dancing with her brother or uncle; the physical attraction she had convinced herself was so strong had disappeared. Although Andrew wanted to go back to the room quickly, she kept ordering drinks and putting him off, until both of them were very drunk and even had trouble negotiating their way back to the room. When they got there, she just quickly stripped off her clothes, collapsed onto the bed, turned away from Andrew and went to sleep.

In the morning she woke up with a hangover and could feel Andrew snoring in bed beside her. She decided that the damage of the weekend was already done, so she should give it one good try again to see if she could have any memorable sex with the young man. She took his cock in her mouth and started to suck on it. It wasn't huge, probably somewhat smaller than Billy's, but she was bound and determined to try and get him turned on enough to do something exciting to her in bed.

Andrew woke up, was enjoying the blowjob and without warning came in her mouth. She gagged a bit and spit out some of the sperm and swallowed some. She actually liked the taste of Billy's sperm but Andrews sperm gave her no joy or excitement. She moved up to him and said, "How did you like that baby."

She moved in to kiss him and he said, "Oh gross. I'm not kissing a cum filled mouth. Can you please go clean up, brush and then come back to bed?"

She grabbed her phone in disgust, went into the bathroom and locked the door. She got in the shower, washed herself as if trying to wash off the plague; dried off and sat down on the toilet. She grabbed her phone and saw that Billy had not responded to her texts. She tried calling him and it immediately rolled to voicemail. She sent him another text saying, "Billy. I love you. Are you okay? Please tell me you're okay and we can get past this. This has turned into a meaningless, and miserable mistake and I know I want only you forever. I'll be home as soon as I can looking to hug you and tell you how much I love you. Please let me know you are okay."

She talked Andrew into going down for breakfast and then as they were finishing up, she said, "Andrew, this was a mistake for me. I only love my husband and this weekend with you has shown me that no one can compare with him in my eyes. I am going to go up to the room, pack my bag and leave now. I'll get a cab. I don't want to see you again for lunch, happy hour or dinner and would appreciate it if we could avoid each other at work. I'm sorry but this was just a major mistake."

"Well fuck you bitch. You're the one who wanted this so badly and talked me into it. Go ahead and run back to your husband and try and forget how great the sex with me was. There are plenty of women better looking than you that would love to get a crack at me!"

"Oh, fuck off Andrew. You are just a boy and you don't have a clue!" with that she walked up to the room, packed her things and left.

Molly grabbed a cab and got home around 3pm on Sunday. The first thing she noticed was the big RV that had taken half of her driveway up was gone. "Wow, I guess Billy actually got that thing finished and he must have decided to go for a test drive or an overnight trip. I wish I could have been here for that maiden voyage and I'm bummed out and surprised he didn't wait for me."

As she entered the house, she sensed rather than saw that something was different. The first physical change she noticed was that the oil painting of the waves crashing onto Moonlight Bay in Encinitas; that Billy's uncle had painted was no longer hanging above the fireplace. She looked around and saw that many of his other drawings and paintings were gone, as were the sculptures of the bison his uncle had sculpted that sat on the mantel. "Oh no, Billy, what have you done? .... I'm home" she screamed into the house, even knowing that no one was there to hear it.

She pulled out her phone and saw that Billy still had not yet responded to any of her texts. She called his phone and when the Verizon voice immediately responded "this cell phone number is no longer in service", she let out a scream and sunk to the floor. Oh god no, what have I done. Oh, Billy how could you do this. How could you leave me like this?

She got up, trying to slow the stream of tears and gasps coming out of her body and moved as quickly as she could to the kitchen. She fell to her knees again as she saw Billy's wedding ring sitting on top of a letter to her that laid on top of their wedding album. She sank into a chair and picked up and stared at the ring, unable to believe what was happening and what this all meant. She ripped open the letter and started to wail as she tried to read it through.

"Molly.

As you can guess this is my final goodbye to you. Perhaps I am a coward, but I couldn't trust myself to face you after you walked away from me and our marriage. I found your wedding rings in the bowl on your dresser and knew it was a perfect symbol for how you left our marriage behind. You left knowing that if you wore the rings you would have to admit you were cheating and it would ruin your idea of a free pass for the weekend. I think you believed without a doubt that you could fuck somebody else and come back to me and have our marriage be the same as it always was.

I honestly don't know what you were thinking and how you could possibly think it was going to be okay to break our wedding vows; to humiliate and disrespect me and our marriage and to think it was just a meaningless, harmless little weekend fuck that shouldn't at all affect how I feel for you. But the reality is it meant everything. It showed me that your love for me, if indeed you really did love me, was nowhere close to my love for you. It was nowhere close to what I deserved and what I was naive enough to think I had.

You hurt me more than anyone has ever hurt me. You took my love for you, pulled it out of my chest and stomped on it. You cheated on me the first time you started flirting with your lover at lunch and happy hour. You sealed that cheating when you started kissing him at happy hours and dinners and thinking that was okay. Then you gave my love the death blow when you thought that I would be okay with you having a sexual affair. How could you possibly believe that you deserved it and that if I loved you, I would give you this.

I don't know how your mind got to that warped idea and I did everything I could to pull you back from the cliff, but you ignored me. I told you our love, our marriage, our friendship could never be the same, but you called me immature and overly dramatic. I told you that if you stopped this weekend fling right now, before it happened, we could get counseling and work on saving our marriage, but you blew me off.

I told you that our last night of incredible love making was the last time we would ever be together if you went through with your weekend affair, but you chose to ignore me and assumed I would fall into line and be there for you no matter what. I really don't understand how you could ever think I would be okay with this. It's like you really didn't know me at all. And evidently, I didn't know you because I trusted you and would have never thought you could destroy me as you now have.

I could have physically stopped you I guess, but I knew if I did that you would grow to resent me and we would have a slow decaying death of the marriage. I knew you were kidding yourself thinking this was one and done. You opened Pandoras box. If the sex was bad, how long would it be until you found another sexual attraction that you "just had to get out of your system." If the sex was good how long would it be after fantasying over it before you had to have it again. You likely wouldn't have even told me about the next times you cheated, after seeing what we are going through now. But I had no doubt that the next times would come and your cheating would continue. I guess we will never know.