All Comments on 'How could this have happened?'

by freefantasies

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
A good effort...

...for someone writing in a foreign language (I've seen worse from native English speakers). Yes, there are plenty of indications that English is not your first language, mainly in the construction of sentences. If you could find a good editor to help you your work would be much improved. But keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2

What would Matt do?

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouover 4 years ago
Can't wait for part 2

Me and my wife loved this story, we both came multiple times masturbating. We took a shower together then i ate her out and she loved it. She can't wait to be with her girlfriends over the weekend,e needs me to shave her smooth before she leaves friday. We both hope you continue writing this story.

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 4 years ago
A FUN READ

I recall the scene was Mary fresh from a shower to find Shahrazad had come to visit. There was some conversation and then there was too quick a jump from Mary feeling those lovely large breasts to a sensation of teachers tongue lashing her vagina. I was into the rhythm your writing had established and this was an unexpected move.

No worries on the language barrier concerns. A reader can handle the transitions if the story is a topic which draws them in. Your work here was very nice. However, I cannot see a path for additional use of these characters that wouldn't tragically twist the seduction into just another story. The bewitching of a wife or husband from thinking about their spouse and marriage can be a great read when written as nicely as you have done here.

I did so enjoy the thick hair description on Shahrazad's vagina. It is a grooming choice I prefer because the opposite is over used in today's adult fiction storied.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Click,

Click, BOOM!

End of story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fair Story

Your story started out okay with Mary becoming infactuated with Shahrazad's large breasts. However, unlike your other story, this one moved way too quickly from one theme to another. The final page had Shahrazad between Mary's legs very fast. You should have maybe had Mary's robe fall open exposing her breasts to Shahrazad or her pussy, yet you chose to have Shahrazad immediately move between Mary's legs to her sweet spot. Also, in both your stories the Husbands were left out with regards to determining if they wanted to remain in a relationship with their wives. In closing, your first story was the best yet again, didn't finalize the relationship with the women. Keep trying and get someone to proof read your stories for grammar corrections.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequels

Enjoyed both of your stories so far and was wondering if they will have sequels?

fukengruverfukengruverover 2 years ago

Written in an exciting manner, all of your stories on this site.

If you need someone to proofread, I'm volunteering to do so, just let me know.

You write wonderfully, the concepts, the character placements, and I encourage you to continue

as few that I've read manage to capture the imagination and control of the minds of the story principals

as you do, so like others, I would love to see the sequels, you've already set the page, the rest should come easy for you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

who is the woman who gave the pendant to Shahrazad? that would really be a superstory

sharksharksharksharkabout 1 year ago

Excellent story! I would like to hear about Mary's Mommy issues. Maybe her birth mother was a lot older, unable to breastfeed her. A bond never developed. This queen seized the opportunity to be a mother and more to the frail Mary!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreefantasies@freefantasies
I'm a young man with a passion for erotic literature. I am not a native English speaker but I try to do my best. My favorite type of story is about slow lesbian seductions.