All Comments on 'How Crossdressing Changed My Life'

by CutieToni

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 8 years ago
Love your story!

Enjoyed reading of your transformation. I have been crossdressing for nearly 20 years and feel more natural dressed than butch. Changed my whole persona as well as my rough and tough days came to an end and even just a pair of panties would relax me. Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wonderful story

loved reading this story because this is exactly what happened to me, tried lots of men then I met one I really fell for and now we live together on a Scottish island, I live as a woman all the time now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One minor title suggestion

I think it would be better named "How Butt-Fucking and Cock-sucking Changed My Life."

ModdleModdleabout 8 years ago
courageous

Most of us would never have had the courage to take that monster first time up!

CutieToniCutieToniabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you all so much, I want to tell everything, you'll see as I add new chapters how much this all changed me. Everything I tell I really did, that make's it easy to write and hot for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I loved your story so much. Please share more with us. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Muchos cudos

You should take many points for telling your story.

I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
True story

This story is clearly based on real experience and is a welcome change from the usual 'instantly loving it' yarns! Loved it. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So good!

What a wonderful account of a beautiful development !!!

In another life, I would be SOOOooooo envious........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just like me

I too feel the same way as you said near the end of this story. When I'm dressed in my male clothes I feel like a man and I want sex with a woman. However, when I crossdress in women's clothes (I have quite a bit of it) then I truly feel like a woman and I want to act like a woman -- I want to suck cock and get fucked. It doesn't mean you're "gay" but actually "bisexual". Either way, being "gay" shouldn't intimidate you. It's wonderful having hot gay sex with men and actually at that moment in time I do feel like I'm "gay" and it feels wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very realistic

I could tell that this is a true story because of your mixed feelings of being "gay". You really shouldn't get hung up on words but rather just enjoy the moment you're in. When you're with a woman you are hetero and dominant, but when you dress up and have sex with men you are gay at that moment. Really you are actually "bisexual" just like me. I'm still physically attracted to women but when I cross-dress I truly feel feminine and at that time I only want a man. I love sucking cock, I love a man holding me and kissing me, and I love getting fucked by a real cock.

I'm looking forward to reading your next chapters and how you have progressed in accepting your sexual situation.

sissyguy8sissyguy8almost 7 years ago
I loved it

I have the same dilemma, although I don't do fully crossdress, I do love wearing panties, and women's clothes when I'm horny and fantasize about getting fucked by a guy. But I only think this way when I'm horny, and feel ashamed afterwards. I've bought lingerie, toys, and women's clothes but there are times where I feel so ashamed that I throw it all away, I end up buying it again though. When I'm not horny, I'm straight and don't look at guys as sexy, but when I'm horny I think differently. I just have to embrace the fact that I'm bisexual. Thank you for the story, you're amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

I feel like I’m in a similar situation, how’d I get last the whole safety of having sexy with a man. receiving anal has more dangers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow this story got me so hot!! I want an experience like that, I always fantasize about being dressed in lingerie and having a woman and her husband share me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did the same later in life at the age of 65;Had the w-end to myself,so I cross dressed and looking for similar to masturbate with.A gay admirer started to chat with me from a gay site and then onto caming together till 2:00am.The next day I was looking for him to see if he wanted to be with me ; I showered and shaved my legs and pubes just in case we were going to get together. I slowly started to get feminine for him and found myself on the chat site again he gave me his address and said I’m waiting for you…with that in mind I went to see him,he took me in his arms and I just melted we went to his bed and had the most amazing sex I have ever had in all my life

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty much a succinct illustration of how when a male allows his femininity to develop it alters his sexual identity. A distinction is that the feminine male is more aroused by his own femininity that his partner's masculinity, although that may become a significant element. This why, when presenting as masculine and not aroused by his own femininity he is not attracted sexually to other males.

Even when both partners are males the interaction is feminine-masculine or basically the common concept of 'heterosexual'. Personally I find the common terms of sexual orientation seem inadequate to describe the multiple facets of human sexuality. A bit misleading. Sexual attraction is largely based on gender and not sex. I prefer to think in terms of 'sexual' or 'asexual' and take it from there. It's the 'sexual' that gets complicated.

Good story with the aura of verisimilitude and the openness and frankness is appreciated.

Araminta.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
New Woman

Now that i live and look like a woman i love sex as a woman.The feeling of a hard cock deep in my mouth filling me with cum noting better.Buy getting my ass fucked is always a good feeling I just had my first black cock gang bang.Six black cocks just for me to suck and get fucked by.I now am black owned and used by black only.I am in bondage most of the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous