How Dating Ruined My Life Pt. 01

Story Info
How one hookup ruined my life and made me a slave.
1.9k words
4.1
17.6k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Brad, and I am a 46-year-old white male living with my girlfriend of 5 plus years Emily well there was a break in there which I will explain, I am also Bi and have been since college, very discreet. I am in decent shape and go to the gym regularly I am 5-11 and weigh 175lbs. I met Emily a little over 5 years ago about a year after she got out of a loveless marriage, we fell in love immediately and had the most amazing sex lot of it was all new to her since her past life was just very vanilla and was not a lot. Emily was also in decent shape with blonde hair and went to the gym a couple of times a week. We lived together but had no thoughts about getting married because of past marriages our relationship worked great so why change it.

As I said I was Bi and discreet and Emily had no clue, I was an executive for a company and Emily was a Marketing Executive for a company. Over the years dating back to college I would find a hookup in AOL chat rooms in my area and even after college until they went away, and I was introduced to Craigslist. Over the years I would find a regular guy for hookups which was nice since finding people online was iffy. I have always been into oral both giving and receiving, and for many years I was a top until a couple of years ago I let a guy top me and I was hooked as a bottom, and I always played safe. When Craigslist went away, I turned to Grindr for my hookups. I had some luck with it but just like the other sources only used it every month or two, but it all changed a little over 3 years ago.

One day I was horny and was using the app and found a guy that seemed promising and after some back and forth and how horny I was after not having some cock in over two months agreed to stop at his place after work. He said he was in shape and sent me pictures of his stomach and cock which looked good, and he was black which would be a first for me. I got to his house after work he invited me in and looked me up and down and then pushed me down and said to suck his cock. The picture did not do it justice as he released it and it hit me in the face it was huge and thick. I went to town sucking it and the balls and giving him the best blow job, I could give that cock. This went on for about 10 minutes until he pulled me up and took me over to his couch and had me strip down and we got into a 69. As we were in the 69, he was on top thrusting his cock in my mouth fucking my mouth, he also used his fingers in my ass, and finally, we both came both of us swallowing each other's cum. I got up afterward to leave and he said he wanted to fuck my ass, but I said I had to go, maybe next time. He was defiantly a hot hookup little more aggressive than normal hookups probably wouldn't see him again, but it was a good one-time encounter, or I thought.

After my last Grinder hookup, I told you about I was good for a while and wasn't looking for anyone online. Well about a month after that hookup as an executive I would meet with all new hires on their 1st day of work, one day I met with 3 new hires. As I walked into the conference room to meet them one of the three was him my last Grinder hookup. I must have had a look on my face of shock and embarrassment as I was introduced to them all and finally got his name Will one of our new Sales reps. I met with time for a half-hour did my thing and I guess did ok, I quickly left the room and was nervous the rest of the day.

At the end of the day as I was working on a report, I heard a voice at my door asking can I come in I looked up and was shocked to see Will. I didn't say anything, but he came in and sat down at my desk. He started to speak and was very direct and asked so does anyone here know you're a cock sucker, I jumped up to close my office door. As I closed it, he said I take that as a no, I said no one knows I am very discreet, he said he respects that and will keep my secret as long as I obey him. I asked him what, and he said he is also Bi and doesn't flaunt it but If I don't obey him, he has no problem telling someone we hooked up, If I obey no one will ever know I am a fag. He then said its almost 5 you need to be at my house in 30 minutes, he then looked at a picture of Emily on my desk and asked is this your wife and I said no girlfriend, said nice well tell her you will be late tonight, and I think I will think of her while I fuck your ass in about 30 minutes. He then got up and left and said he has my cell from the company directory and will text me his address and case I forgot.

I sat there thinking what the hell happened was he serious, after 20 minutes I couldn't take the chance and went to his place. I went to the door, and he opened wearing nothing he pulled me in and told me to strip and get on my knees. As soon as I was on my knees, he grabbed my head and pushed his cock in my mouth as I sucked his huge cock. He was very verbal with me calling me a fag and telling me to get it nice and hard because in a couple of minutes he will be dragging me to his couch and shoving his cock in my ass. After about 5 minutes of sucking his cock, he pulled out and grabbed my arm pulling me up and dragging me over to his couch as he said, and forcefully pushing me down on his couch while he grabbed the lube and started to work his fingers in my ass preparing me for his cock.

When he thought I was ready he got into position and pushed his cock in my ass making me moan loud, I have been fucked before but not by anything this big. He was rough with me and verbally told me this was his ass now whenever he wants. He fucked me for about 10 minutes straight before asking where I wanted his cum, I said please pull out, he laughed and said no as he thrust in grabbing my hips and coming deep in my ass. I didn't cum and he said I can take care of myself when I get home he was done for now. I asked to clean up, and he said no just go think of me as you feel that cum, I felt like such a slut. As I got dressed, he watched and said get used to this, this will be your new normal we will be having quick lunch sessions, after work, and weekend hookups when he wants, and if I don't obey then you know what he will say. As I left, he came up and said this was nothing personal but always wanted to have a sex slave, and when he saw I worked there when he took the job this plan came into play. At work, you will call me Will outside of work you will call me master. Here I was at the time a 43-year-old man a sex slave to a 33-year-old man who worked at my company.

Well Will or should I say Master was a man of his word and life changed for me immediately, there were times I would be told to go to his place for lunch. On those lunch occasions, they mostly were blow and goes. On what hot encounter Master told me to go to his house and I would be there 1st he unlocked the door from his phone, he told me to strip lube my ass up be on all fours in his bed and be ready. I did as I was told, and he came in stripped-down grabbed the lube put some on his cock, and didn't say anything and just pushed his cock in my ass and fucked me hard until he came. He then finally talked and said to dress no cleanup, feel that cum the rest of the day, he loved the power he had over me. This went on for the next couple of months with about 2 lunches a week and 2 to 3 times after work which were mostly him fucking me.

About every other week I would also go over on a Saturday morning early afternoon for long fuck sessions. One weekend I went to his house and as normal he let me in had me strip at the door and put me on my knees to suck his cock after a couple of minutes he pulled out and said let's go to the bedroom. I followed him upstairs to the bedroom and once I entered, I was surprised to find another man in there laying naked in the bed. Master Will said meet Ken, now go suck his cock, I climbed on the bed and took Ken in my mouth. Ken was also black and in great shape with about the same size cock as Master Will and the same age as Will. As I was sucking Ken Master started to lube my ass up and then slipped his cock in my ass, as I was now getting double teamed for the 1st time in my life.

At one point as Master pulled my head off Kens cock and with his cock still in my ass, he said tell Ken who I am, I said you are my master, and he said who are you and I knew what he wanted to hear, and I said I am fag, say it all fag. I said I am a fag who loves cock and being your slave master, both then laughed, and then he pushed my head down to Ken's cock and he then fucked my brains out while I sucked Ken's cock. These two then swapped positions and after having his cock in my ass Master shoved it in my mouth while Ken shoved his in my ass and fucked me just as hard as Master. After about 5 more minutes they both finally came, and then we collapsed in bed. I was then told to suck both of their cocks to get them hard again where they both doubled me again for another hour fucking both my ass and mouth until they both came again.

What a hot weekend

Part 2 Master meets Emily