Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redannetteredannetteover 3 years ago
loved it

ever so naughty

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

Please continue the story. Don't get her pregnant.

Microbevel8Microbevel8over 3 years ago

A lovely bit of fantasy. Very nice how much factual instruction there is and how it builds the sexual tension. I will be very happy to see how our teacher continues his instruction. Charlotte seems so fascinated by his maleness and enjoyed the feel of his semen. I anticipate that she will love the taste. I do wonder what her own attributes look like! Another smashing start.

squareybobsquareybobover 3 years ago
The Answer

Great narrative... a slow, tantalizing buildup. Patient and well told.

The title raises a question. I look forward to seeing it answered.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

So innocent, cute and matter-of-fact. Nicely written.

cors41214guycors41214guyover 3 years ago
Excellent start

I am so looking forward to seeing more of this scenario, nice one, Max.

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

Ah ! Men Only I remember it well. I read it from cover to cover including readers own , stories ? Probably more fantasy than the actuality. This is shaping up quite well Max.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...