Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
Hells Bells

Well written, and what a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Definitely more please

Loved it. And I like the pace of the story As it unfolds. A cousin of mine ran away with a teacher at her boarding school. Don’t believe it turned out a fairytale ending though.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Marvellous! At this stage I'm looking forward to seeing how you keep it up in part 3!

The_Rat_in_the_HatThe_Rat_in_the_Hatover 3 years ago

Absolutely loving this series so far - always great to read a story posted by a fellow Brit! One thing did make me chuckle though, and that was the word “maidenhead” - I think the word you were looking for is maidenHOOD, lol!

As a Brit I’m sure you must know that Maidenhead is a town in Berkshire!

Anyway, I’m nit-picking - this is an absolutely wonderful story so far and I can’t wait to read the next chapter!

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

The good thing about coming to your stories late Max is that I can just move on from one chapter to the next without needing to wait weeks or months for them. So thanks Max and as I've said before I'm enjoying every one of them, but you are such a time-waster I should be doing other things not sitting here glued to your stories.

Ah well, on to pt 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...