How did Charlotte Lose Her Virginity? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They changed places, with Mr. Randall standing as she had stood, his penis now very much at eye level. Charlotte could see it all in detail -- lovely detail.

"Now Charlotte, let's see how much you know your biology. What is the foreskin?"

"The sheath over your, um, round end, sir."

"Yes, and what is the rounded end, the knob end if you like, called?"

"Um..."

"What are the testes?"

"Your balls, sir. They do hang, don't they?"

"And what is their purpose?"

"To produce your stuff, like you showed me the other day."

"All of it?"

"I suppose so."

"Hmmm. I think a diagram might help."

Charlotte watched as the man strode across the room and returned with a book. Wonderful to watch the swaying of his erection. Lovely to just stare at it as he leafed through the book.

"Look here."

It was a much more complicated diagram of a penis than she had seen before with much more detail and naming of parts.

"Now Charlotte, touch each part in turn as you read them out -- those bits that you can touch of course. The internal ones will be a bit difficult -- even the prostate!"

Mr. Randall seemed to find his last comment amusing, though Charlotte could not see why.

"It's all very complicated."

"Yes! You see seminal fluid is not produced in the testes at all, just the spermatozoa. Most of the fluid is produced in the seminal vesicles -- see, there -- and some from the prostate and bulbourethral glands. You can see the twin tubes joining, one takes urine, the other semen but they all go up there and come out at the same place."

"At different times!"

"Yes, most certainly? Now feel my balls like you did the other day. See, those are the testes. Can you feel the little tubes -- Epididymis and vas deferens which transport the sperm?"

Charlotte was listening carefully and was most definitely enjoying touching the man. Her hands were gentle as she named the parts of the penis one by one. Her finger running up and down the ridge of the 'Corpus Spongiosm' -- what a name. "Prepuce or foreskin." She pulled it back. "Corona."

"It means 'crown,' Charlotte."

"Fraenum," she said and ran her finger up it. "Meatus' -- what a funny word for pee hole!"

Diligently she repeated the words, touching as she did so. Fondling really -- it was lovely to have Mr. Randall's penis there to see and feel, right there in front of her. She knew already he liked it stroked, knew to wrap her fingers around it and draw the foreskin up and down over the corona.

"Can I kiss it?"

"If you like, Charlotte, I shan't say 'no.' Most certainly not!"

A rather chaste kiss followed, as if Charlotte were kissing a friend on the cheek.

"You can do that again, Charlotte... if you like."

She repeated her action.

"Imagine it as a banana, Charlotte, what would you do?"

She giggled. She got the allusion to the banana skin. "It's already peeled!"

"And?"

"Bite it?"

"I should spank you for being so dense, Charlotte. In fact, I may still do that! Take it in your mouth, Charlotte, suck it, use your mouth like a vagina. It's what men and women do. Lick it like an ice cream if you like!"

Her face -- wonderful. She looked at the cock in her hand, real surprise registering on her face. Kissing was one thing but... sucking? She pulled the penis down, so it was at the right angle. She gently massaged the foreskin back and forth as she looked at it. Take it in her mouth?

"Do people really? What if you, um, ejaculate?"

"Right word, Charlotte, good! Well, a number of choices. You can spit it out, swallow it or, if you want to be really rather wicked come and French kiss me with it in your mouth."

"French kiss?"

"Oh Charlotte, you are so sweetly naïve, there are you almost about to fellate a man and have never even kissed a boy or man properly."

"Fellate?"

"Come on, stand up." He reached out his hand. "Let me show you how lovers kiss; head up a bit; yes, that's right."

His arm came around her back and she was pulled to him. Charlotte could feel his hard penis squashed to her stomach and his balls nestling in her pubic hair as his lips touched hers. Her eyes opened wide as she felt the tip of his tongue brush her lips.

"Open, Charlotte dear."

'Dear!'

She complied and felt Mr. Randall's tongue slip into her mouth.

The kiss was long. Charlotte was surprised at just how good it felt, her tongue in Mr. Randall's mouth: his in hers. A sinuous dance of sensitive organs. Perhaps that was what lovers did in bed together. Penis in vagina, tongues in each other's mouths, arms clasping, bodies rolling.

"Oh," she said when he broke the kiss, "Oh!"

"Good?"

"Mmmm," and she reached up again.

Charlotte sat back down on the armchair. Again Mr. Randall's penis hard and upstanding before her. She looked closely. Such a thing. So different from her own body. Could she do it, could she take it into her mouth. Charlotte could feel how much she would like it in her vagina -- if it would fit -- how she would like to have Mr. Randall lie on her and push it in: and if in her vagina then why not her mouth? If that was what men and women did and, the more she thought about it, well... What would the other girls say if they knew the next day in class that she had had his penis in her mouth the evening before? But they would have no idea, no idea at all!

A kiss and then a tentative lick. She had done it! Another lick and then she did what Mr. Randall had told her. She pretended it was an ice-cream -- though it, his penis, was hardly cold and melting.

For his part, Mr. Randall was having an almost perfect sexual experience. The young, convent educated girl was sitting there below him, looking up at him with her lovely eyes, as her pink tongue poked out and at his cock. The thought of 'spewing,' it was that particular word that came to mind, semen out and all over her pretty young face strongly in his thoughts. And then she did it. Charlotte took his knob into her mouth. What a picture beneath him. Charlotte with his cock in her mouth. What a lovely, hot, wet feeling all around his so swollen knob. "Good girl," he said and patted her head. A little like patting a dog that had done something well. Perhaps he should give her a biscuit... or something else as a treat...

It was fine, thought Charlotte; nice really, if big in her mouth; not a bit like a banana, really, and she was most definitely not going to bite. The risk it might suddenly do its thing added a frisson to the whole experience but she did not really want that. She wanted to see it ejaculate again.

"Mr. Randall, please don't in my mouth. I want to see it happen." She detected disappointment. "Another time, I'd like that -- really -- but could I see you... again, please?"

He smiled, "Of course Charlotte. Plenty of other times, I hope, to continue your education."

"Will there be an exam?"

"Certainly, practical tests! Go on, suck a bit more - take more in."

And, of course, Charlotte did, and like a vagina she began to slide her lips up and down the organ.

"Gently, Charlotte, there is no hurry."

And there was not. Charlotte sucked and Charlotte played. Her fingers stroked, her fingers caressed, and she enjoyed lifting Mr. Randall's balls, weighing them in the palm of her hand.

"I'm going to come soon, Charlotte, I'm going to ejaculate. You are doing very well. I am really liking what you are doing but it's going to happen soon. I thought I should warn you to be ready. Once it starts, I can't stop. You may want to take it out of your mouth."

Charlotte did. She wanted to see. Wanted to see her fingers bring Mr Randall off.

The dear girl was looking straight at it, 'down the barrel' so to speak, keen to see it happen, the fingers of one hand encircling and moving the loose skin, holding it pointing straight out at her, the other fondling his balls. Such good feelings, and then, once again, she leant forward and slipped her lips over the glans, holding him in a tight embrace just below the corona and he felt her tongue flick at the very tip. Charlotte was about to get a mouthful!

"Charlotte... now!"

The girl pulled back and stared as her hand stroked. Completely naked, strainingly erect, before and above the girl on the chair, Mr. Randall came. Did she see the urethral opening expand as the semen was first expelled or was it all too quick? She certainly saw -- and felt -- the successive pulses of hot seminal fluid 'spewing' from the penis. Of course, it caught her on the face, how could it not in that position, it even splashed onto her mouth; it was pulsing out, falling on her breasts and stomach, a wonderful, orgasmic mess.

What delicious pleasure for Graham Randall, the feelings, and the sight. The 'good girl' did not falter in her stroking, but she certainly had a look of surprise. Such an erotic pleasure to see her being sprayed by his penis. To see his creamy 'cum' upon her sweet breasts, even in her sexual hair and, of course, on her face. He lent forward and kissed her on her lips, tasting his cum upon them, pushing his tongue forward into her mouth, taking some ejaculate with it. Giving her a taste too. Feeling her now suck his tongue. So erotic, an episode to replay in his mind again and again in future years.

Charlotte was undoubtedly a bit of a mess. But nothing a bath would not sort out. And, even now incapable of getting hard, it was very enjoyable for Graham Randall to share the hot water with her.


12