Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 3 years ago

Brilliant!

This reads like 19th century erotica - and I say that as complimentary.

The previous chapters were good, if a bit long winded. I projected that the next chapter would either introduce Charlotte to the fine art of buggery or that her buxom compatriot would become intertwined in this sordid tale.

To my extreme delight, the latter came to fruition.

This chapter was decidedly superior to earlier installments, avoiding obvious twists and tropes. Keep that imagination pumping and give us more surprises!

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

Cereal with bananas for breakfast lovely, one of my favourite fruits but one should be careful with the quantity of cream, too much cholesterol not a good thing. One teacher two pupils a good ratio, the thing educationalists have been talking about for years. I trust both Helen and Charlotte will get a good grounding in their chosen topic as well as a thorough exploration of each students body.this is a really good series Max well worth five stars. And so on to pt 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...