How did Charlotte Lose Her Virginity? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to touch you now, Helen, I'm going to put my hand up your skirt and feel your knickers; then I'm going to slide my finger into your knickers and slip it into you. You know I'm going to do that, don't you? You do want me to?"

The girl turned to him and nodded as he knew she would, her eyes dropping to his erection. "May I touch?" She asked.

"You can suck if you like."

Her head shook, "not yet, sir, I..."

"It'd just be like sucking the banana. Why don't you try that?"

The girl pulled it from her friend and looked at it. The yellow curving fruit was now wet with young Charlotte's excitement, thick with it and slightly globular in places -- it was a lot of excitement! Graham's hand began to slowly move up Helen's so soft thigh.

"But it's been inside..."

Graham bent his head and licked, catching the scent of young aroused Charlotte and her taste. All being well, if the cards fell as he hoped, he would have both Charlotte and Helen one evening naked on his bed, legs open and with him 'feasting' on both, moving from one succulent young vulva to another and back again. Maybe 'soixante-neuf' with both, one after the other; rolling across the bed with each in turn, his head between Charlotte and then Helen's thighs whilst his penis was lodged in each of their mouths. The other girl watching the strange 'beast with two backs,' or bottoms, rolling over and over across the bed as she awaited her turn. How good to come in Charlotte and Helen's mouths whilst sucking them. Difficult to achieve both on the same evening. How nice to imagine Helen insisting he came in her mouth with him having already come in Charlotte's! A mug of cocoa and then she trying to get not only a stand but semen as well.

"Oh," a pause, "oh..." He had caught her. Helen's teacher had demonstrated and she had to follow. With her eyes closed, Graham watched - and Charlotte did as well - Helen bringing the end of the banana towards open lips. A tentative touch and then it was in. Graham's hand moved up her thigh under her skirt and her eyes suddenly opened wide as he touched, with just the one finger, her knickers. What a sight, startled young girl with a banana in her mouth but looking so like a cock!

"There you are, Helen, nothing to it." His finger was stroking Helen's cotton knickers, feeling the spring of her pubic hair within, but, venturing down between her legs, his hand brushing the sensitive, soft skin of her upper thighs. With his other hand he reached and held Helen's hand to move the banana back and forth inside her mouth. "Nothing to it!" She was wide eyed and going even wider as she felt her teacher's finger start to try and wriggle under the elastic -- and not the knicker elastic around her waist.

"Let's put the banana back in Charlotte." It was done two handed, Graham and Helen's together. Graham's finger slipped under the elastic. It was soft and it was wet there. A second finger and then a third and the cotton was well and truly invaded, the elastic pulled away, as Graham explored, finding all about Helen by touch. Gentle stroking.

Her hand was moving, manipulating the banana in and out of Charlotte, but her eyes had a glazed look; she was a little overcome by the feelings and sensations coming from her sex. And then the inevitable. Graham Randall's finger penetrated her and began to move in time with the banana. And she got it -- got it almost immediately, moving the banana in her friend as she wanted Graham's finger to move, getting the pace just right for her. And then a second finger slipped in.

Graham waited a little and then dropped the ball of his thumb onto Helen's clitoris. He had her now, totally under his control. What a thing! Charlotte sprawled naked upon his bed, thighs wide and with Helen fucking her with an unpeeled banana; Helen looking dishevelled, her hair no longer neat, her blouse open and brassiere up showing her breasts, her skirt half way up her thighs and with her teacher's hand very clearly up under it; and her face such a picture, perspiration on her brow and her eyes misty and mouth slack. And there he was in his bedroom with the scent of female arousal all around, naked and with his cock tumescent and 'fit to burst.'

Charlotte came first with Helen a close second. Lovely to watch. What man does not like to see a woman in the throes of orgasm? A degree of delicious helplessness, perhaps. Gradually Graham's fingers slowed as did the movement of the banana inside Charlotte.

"Was that nice, girls?" Undoubtedly it was. "Is that what you wanted? I think, Helen, you said something about wanting to see something... that you were 'interested;' is your curiosity now satisfied?" He was sure it was not. Her eyes were on his still erect organ. He wanted to hear her say what she wanted. He knew what it was.

"Charlotte said..."

"Yes?"

"She said she'd seen, she'd made you... can I see your, um, penis do what it does... I mean..."

"What do you mean, Helen?"

It was lovely seeing her struggle. He turned to Charlotte. "What does she want, Charlotte?"

Charlotte sat up, "She wants to see you ejaculate, sir."

That was going to happen. Graham Randall had not allowed them to work himself up into such excitement without expecting them to make him come. "Well, Charlotte. You'd better show her the male orgasm." He stood, presenting his erect penis to the two girls, standing before them as they sat together on the edge of the bed; one naked, one partially clothed. Such a pleasure to present his naked erect cock to the two schoolgirls. Feel it stand there, throbbing and hard, waiting for a touch and then to come.

Now, at last, he was encouraging touching, Charlotte looking delighted and superior in being asked to demonstrate, her slender fingers curling around the erect organ and starting to slide -- slide it right in front of Helen Evans' face, with it pointing at her. Such a lovely thought, such a male thought in Graham's mind, the idea of ejaculating right into and onto Helen's face, his semen splashing against her mouth and dripping down onto her exposed breasts and onto her tartan skirt. The delightful shock on her face as it happened, the sudden spurt, seen and then felt. And the girl was fascinated -- just staring and staring as Charlotte slid his foreskin.

"Would you like to hold my balls, Helen."

"Oh, yes, sir!" A second set of slender fingers coming in his direction, palm uppermost -- suitable for cupping or, indeed, receiving a load of cum -- a delicate raising beneath his scrotum and then, for Graham, the feeling of his testes being lifted and fingers closing gently to hold. Clearly, she had understood how sensitive and delicate a man's balls are. Perhaps the sisters had advised the girls where to 'knee,' if necessary!

Charlotte pulled his foreskin back and held it back, fully exposing his swollen glans. She squeezed and liquid appeared at the tip. "See, Helen, Mr Randall is leaking already. That's why he wears a rubber sheath when we have sexual intercourse."

She made it sound as if they had fucked a lot -- it had only been twice! A lick of her tongue and then a big grin in Helen's direction. A shake of her head. Her reluctance would need to be overcome. He had already warned her that there would be no more visits unless she sucked. No such worries for Charlotte, indeed quite clear to Graham as her head bobbed down and he felt himself well into her mouth that she was 'showing off.'

A few bobs of the head, delicious and so pleasing, but then Graham raised her off his penis, his hands either side of her head, lifting it with her pigtails dangling. "I think Helen wants to see."

Nice as it would have been to have 'blasted' Helen, he really did not think it a good idea, either to perhaps startle and frighten her or, more practicably, get semen all down her blouse and uniform skirt. He made sure he was turned away, and his penis was pointing at naked Charlotte; her face, her breasts -- but perhaps not her sex -- fair game.

"How much comes?" It was just the same question as Charlotte had asked. Perhaps, understandably, it was a question that came into the minds of young girls; a question they perhaps asked each other. Was it perhaps a question asked and discussed after 'lights out;' a whispered conversation in the dormitory in the dark as each girl's hand stole quietly between her thighs and played? Long discussions about -- well -- how long penises were, how big and how much cum came out.

"Watch and see," said Graham, "Charlotte, a little faster but steadily."

"Yes, sir." The schoolgirl obeying her teacher.

"Helen, a gentle fondle if you would. Yes, yes, here I go..." He was not going to close his eyes despite the so enjoyable spasms, he wanted to watch both Helen and see his ejaculation landing upon Charlotte. Helen's face a delight; the whole thing a joy; freely ejaculating with the two girls watching and him spurting so well onto first Charlotte's mouth and then down onto her breasts and tummy as he pushed himself forward, his penis so rock hard and swollen as it ejected the semen. It was an excellent ejaculation and demonstration -- even if he thought so himself.

"Oh, oh!" Helen's staring eyes, her open mouth and obvious surprise not just at the ejaculation but also when Charlotte's tongue came out and licked the semen that had splashed against Charlotte's lips and chin right into her mouth. How nice, Graham thought, if they had kissed and savoured it together.

"Was that helpful, Helen, do you understand rather more now?"

The girl nodded, her hands still gently stroking his balls.

A little bit of clearing up for Charlotte, a judicious use of one of Graham's towels. Charlotte dressed and Helen pulled her clothes together. Graham saw them out, still naked with a pat to each of their bottoms and their uniform skirts. "Yes, you may both come here again but, Helen, you know what you must do."

"Suck your cock, sir." She was still looking at it, quite fascinated. Perhaps, he wondered, she might be able to miss games one afternoon and spend it on 'penis study.' A whole afternoon to spend, examining and playing with his penis. It only came to him as he closed the door that Helen's experience was unlike other girls -- probably. Until he had come and subsided, she had only ever seen a man erect -- flaccid had come second!

And what of the banana? It was carefully peeled and chopped onto Graham Randall's cereal in the morning with a dollop of cream upon the top. Very nice.