Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NikkiAddamsNikkiAddamsover 3 years ago
Nice story!

Thanks for sharing.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this series. You had it well plotted and paced from one part to the next.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
Exciting

I too took a few chances, got away with it. Not schoolgirls but young women in the work place and I their boss. Not sure I deserved to get away with it as I put their livelihoods in jeopardy. But then again maybe so as I was able to advance several young careers. I still correspond with several of them in this digital age. We have all at one time or another taken moments to "Remember." And we all agreed that the memories were warm, exciting and sometimes terrifying when we realized the danger of discovery and consequences of such a discovery. I, of course protected them at all times to the extent possible. But I was surprised and humbled that each and everyone told me that they went to extraordinary lengths to protect me as well. Indeed warming and humbling that they thought me worthy of their protection.

BessBella36BessBella36about 1 year ago

Great story, well paced, kept the suspense going well. But where did this teacher learn so much about female sexual anatomy and response? That might make a great story too. In the 1960's and 70's most of us, I'd guess, were 'learning' from girlfriends who were just as inexpert as we were

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

You've spent the last paragraph or two speculating on what the two now mature Helen and Charlotte have done with their lives and whether they regretted their "abusive" sex education or cherished a wonderful experience, you know I like to speculate whether they would write about their experiences on a website opened in more recent times but with the names changed to protect the guilty. What do you think such a website might be called. Perhaps also Mr Randall may have written the story himself . I tell you what Max those stories would make a cracking read. Almost as good as this one. Great fun Max.

55 stars . Bob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...