How did Charlotte Lose Her Virginity? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte, looking smug, moved up and down upon him, showing her friend the appearing and disappearing penis. Graham reached for her breasts. There was more to Helen's, a lot more but he hardly wanted to show favouritism. Best not to fondle Helen whilst fucking Charlotte -- or rather being fucked by the young woman!

"Do you want to try now?"

Lovely to see Helen swallow. Would be nice to see her swallowing his cum but that was not the purpose of the evening. She sat up on the bed.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to, Helen." He was not having Charlotte forcing the girl. But he was sure she did want to try. He had every expectation of fucking both, that evening. Quite something to watch the two girls talking with one embedded on his cock.

Helen nodded. She was to be taken.

"Is Helen wet enough, Charlotte?" He wanted to see. Wanted to see Charlotte touch Helen intimately. It was the authority of the teacher. Charlotte just doing what she was told. So exciting to see Charlotte just touch, her hand between Helen's thighs as if it were her own sex she was touching. So good to see Charlotte waggle wet fingers -- wet from her friend. Graham sat up and reached with his mouth, sucking on Charlotte's fingers, tasting Helen.

And then he turned to the young virgin, reaching towards the girl, holding her breasts, drawing her to him and kissing her. He needed to be gentle and reassuring, easing her slowly onto her back. It was probably best done that way the first time. He played it like a lover might; a lover not rushing to complete. Though not many lovers need to withdraw from another woman first! Kisses, licks and, yes, the sucking of nipples; gently stroking hands across her body -- and into her body. Charlotte too helped -- it was not just his hands stroking and when the time came, Graham thought, to mount, it was her hand that guided him, rubbing his smooth knob against Helen's sex, coating it with hot slippery lubrication for the task ahead. Rubbing it deliberately against her excited clitoris, building her pleasure in the new experience.

Out and about around the school grounds silence as girls and nuns slept unaware that a second schoolgirl's virginity was about to be taken by the young man they had rather taken to their bosom.

Charlotte and he had brought Helen to a level of sexual excitement that made her more than receptive to the insertion of his penis, indeed she said so "fuck me, Sir, please."

"What does she say, Charlotte?"

"Helen wants you to push in, Sir."

He felt Charlotte's hand on his bottom, her other holding his condom clad cock in position. He allowed himself to be both pushed and guided and so it was, sort of, that Charlotte took Helen's virginity. The so well lubricated orifice yielded easily to the rubbery invader, the smooth stretched latex, moulding Graham's knob. opened the girl and allowed the long inches of penis to follow in. There was no real resistance as Helen felt for the first time the filling of her vagina with cock.

And it was Charlotte still, who encouraged him to move; Charlotte's hands either side of his hips pulling and pushing; a vicarious fucking of her friend perhaps the next closest to having a cock herself.

The trouble with having a young woman moving his bottom was Graham was rather less in control of the situation. His intention to swop to Charlotte and back again before coming. But what with Helen coming herself, with all the sighs and wriggles that entailed, plus Charlotte, not now encouraging him by hands on hips, but by pushing one hand between his thighs and grasping his balls and pulling them back and forth, Graham found himself about to fill the condom's teat and there was nothing he could do to prevent his own orgasm and ejaculation. Nothing at all! Pumping into young Helen, his balls in Charlotte's hand, Graham 'exploded' over the edge, his semen feeling as if coming in torrents. Hopefully safely within latex and not forcing itself out and into Helen through a rupture in the thin, tight covering.

Even when both man and young woman had come, Charlotte did not cease her attention. It was she who held the condom tightly around his cock as Graham Randall withdrew. It was a little rucked up around the base but no damage to the condom. It had withstood the strenuous exercise. No blood upon it. Graham smiled to himself. Not the obvious maidenhead piercing beloved of the Victorians! If there was still an extant hymen it had not been torn.

The no longer virginal girl lay upon the bed with a smile upon her face. Above her, both teacher and friend looked down at her. She glanced at the man's penis, now soft and wet. Not wet from her, of course, but himself. It was now naked. Helen could see a little of his pleasure still oozing from its end. She turned to Charlotte and the two girls grinned at each other. In Charlotte's hand, swinging teat down, the condom containing Sir's stuff. Very visible evidence of what had just happened. Helen watched it swing to and fro, wondering what it would have been like to have felt his cock spurting without the rubber within her. But it had not touched her. It had been kept safely from her. Kept from her, anyway, until Charlotte upended the condom and let it run out all over Helen's breasts.

Helen had come and was feeling nicely satiated; Mr Randall had come and was for the moment incapable and, in reality, not now much interested in sex; Charlotte, though, had not come and was still worked up. Pouring the man's semen over Helen was exciting; rubbing and massaging it over Helen's breasts and then her own was arousing. She held her sticky hands up to her teacher and explained she could not bring herself off because her hands were all covered in potent semen.

"So, young miss, you expect me to do something about that do you?"

And, of course, Charlotte did. Perhaps she did not expect the three sharp spanks upon her bottom, but she did expect and got her teacher's face between her thighs and he did not come out again until she had very much deluged him with a super orgasm.

Three naked people on the bed -- all rather spent from sexual exertion. It was, therefore, given the late hour, time not to be on but tucked up in the bed. Graham pulled back the covers and with a smack to two young bottoms encouraged the girls in. Of course, he got in between them. It was lucky the flat had a double bed. Three in a single bed would have been difficult. How good to snuggle down with two schoolgirls beside him; probably equally good for the two girls to find themselves sleeping with their teacher. What would their classmates have thought? Just a bit of jealousy perhaps.

And therein lay a danger for Graham Randall. Jealousies and girls can produce consequences. Girls can be sullen and revengeful. Jealousies can fester and grow. Not at all impossible for a classmate, who would rather it been her in bed. to tell on Charlotte, Helen and, importantly, Mr Randall if she discovered what was going on. He was careful to caution his two special girls not to mention anything to anyone -- but he had no real control. One slipped phrase or another girl spotting Charlotte or Helen paying a visit to his flat... all could be over -- including his career. He was playing a dangerous game.

Dangerous or not, Graham and the girls drifted almost immediately into sleep.

How good to awake with a schoolgirl either side of him. Graham looked at his watch -- all that he was wearing -- and thought there was enough time before the girls went for their early morning run to ejaculate again. Time enough for another fuck. He was already hard, had awoken as he so often did with a 'raging' erection. This morning it could be put to good use. From under his pillow Graham extracted the packet of condoms and rolled a fresh one down his cock. Safely clad he turned and nuzzled into Charlotte.

How good, if a bit startling, for the young girl to be awoken with someone in her bed and moreover with something hard against her bottom. She remembered -- the happenings of the night before flooded back into her mind and she responded, her arousal coming easily. Delightful morning cuddling and intimacy within the warmth of the bed. Seemingly it did not awake Helen, until Graham had mounted Charlotte and was engaged within her. The bouncing of the bed springs presumably penetrated her dreams.

How good to have a third person snuggled up to him and to Charlotte as they fucked; how good to feel a third person's fingers stroking all sorts of places. Fingers even stroking his balls and encircling his cock as he fucked. Maybe checking the condom was in place, maybe just revelling in the excitement of being there feeling, hearing and smelling sex.

And, most certainly, so good to withdraw from one girl and swap to the other, all within the warm comfort of the sheets and blankets. As the night before, there was no difficulty sliding into Helen. No difficulty in lying atop the girl, pressing her down with his hips between her spread thighs and his turgid penis pistoning away as Charlotte stroked his back.

Another change, back inside Charlotte once more, knowing he needed to ensure his cock if not his semen was evenly allocated. Important to be fair, to prevent any upset between the girls. Both would leave his flat having each been 'fully' fucked. So good to slide over the edge, his body pressing down into Charlotte and with Helen's fine fingers right between his thighs stroking his balls. In his mind the thought of ejaculating freely, each spurt really going into the girl as if they were on that imagined desert island; the shipwreck not yielding one single condom!

A little more cuddling and then Graham withdrew, allowing Helen to hold the condom on his shrunken penis as he pulled from Charlotte. He let Helen 'undress' him. The girls giggling at what was in Hellen's hand. And then the girl bent down and sucked the whole of his semen slippery and now soft penis into her mouth, sucking upon it; a bit of a gulp and she had it all -- cock and balls -- in her mouth, her tongue stroking.

All so lovely but it really was time for the girls to go for their run. Naked he watched them dress, naked he saw them out of his flat, kissing each and patting their bottoms as they left. Had he not been sensible and worn a condom, the two girls could have been running with semen leaking down into their cotton running shorts, perhaps the stuff running down one lovely thigh each. Even as he stood there, naked, watching them from his window, seeing two white clad figures in the early morning half-light, he felt a bit of a sexual twinge despite his penis hanging heavy and used. He lifted and stroked but it did not get hard. The thought of his semen running down young thighs so pleasing, nonetheless.

How difficult to see the two of them in class that afternoon, sitting side by side and listening as he wrote upon the blackboard and taught; to know he had slept with them; had, but for the thinnest of latex, inseminated them both; and, as he looked at Helen's mouth, remembered how his whole genitalia had been within that mouth. He almost got an erection there and then. It was half-way there!

Graham would like to have seen the two of them running naked. Had even thought of suggesting it, over on the far side of the playing fields beyond the second hedge. Seeing them strip out of running shorts and run, just in plimsolls; lovely girl bottoms moving, breasts bouncing, furry triangles on the move. Just a hundred yards one way, a hundred yards back; not the 440yds around the track because that was far too close to the school. But it would only have taken one other girl out for an early morning run or perhaps one of the sisters thinking to mow the grass or something... Too easy for something of the nude run and him to be seen and questions asked. 'Please, Sister Mary, I saw Helen and Charlotte running nude with Mr Randall watching them. I think he was timing them.' 'Timing' -- not quite the right word.

Or watching Charlotte and Helen naked in the gym. Climbing the bars or the ropes. How lovely to see the thick rope winding around naked thighs as they climbed, the rope clasped between them. The naked girls vaulting the horse; playing basketball; or there, soaping each other, in the showers. Wet dreaming ideas but it was best to keep their lovely naked bodies to his flat; have the girls quietly visit -- and 'quietly' was the word. It would not be good to have girl voices emanating from an open window or heard through a wall.

And so it was, the girls came to see him, singly or in pairs, not a few evenings and such pleasant sexual things were performed. Happy times and happy memories.

A grey-haired Graham Randall put down his pen and leant back in his chair. What had happened to young Charlotte and her friend Helen from all those years ago? What had happened down life's twists and turns? It would be interesting to find out. Had they married, had they had babies, successful lives, perhaps careers? Were they still friends? Did they still see each other? Did they still remember that night they had slept together in his bed?

He, for his part, had had success. Graham Randall looked out of his study window across the playing fields of the school, his school: for he was the headmaster, or at least was for another week when, at seventy, he would retire. A different school, a much grander public school than the convent school where Charlotte had been. Tweed clad, moustached, and very highly regarded. Graham Randall OBE no less. 'For services to education' the citation had said. And he had indeed done much. 'Services to education,' well, there had been not too much more servicing schoolgirls like Charlotte and Helen; it had indeed been a career in teaching and education. He had always recognised the risks. He had 'got away with it' with them. He had not much risked his career again.

It had been perhaps lucky the sickness cover had not lasted too long, not even a whole term, and he had been off, away from the school, never to return. One day there, the next, packed and awaiting a taxi. He had left the school quite suddenly. It was nice to think Charlotte and Helen had perhaps cried. Had one or other had a crush on him? It had seemed merely sexual but... Even now, he knew his reputation could be rather dented or probably worse, if one or two, now mature, women decided to write their memoirs and name him. How might Charlotte Charter write up those first tentative steps of self-discovery he had 'helped' her with, all those not quite fifty years ago? How might her friend Helen write? Perhaps Charlotte had already written her memoirs; but been discreet and glided over those days in a short paragraph without naming names -- or one, particular name, anyway.

But if she wrote it all out, a long chapter perhaps, how might she start?


12