How Did I Get Here 03: The Pledge

Story Info
Young ladies find love sharing pain, despair and heartbreak.
13.9k words
2.2k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How Did I Get Here PT: 03 The Pledge

Prologue:

This is PT: 03 of a new lesbian story series on unexpectedly finding love through sharing pain, despair, and suffering.

How Did I Get Here: 03 The Pledge is a Slowburn Hard Hitting Lesbian Romance story based on two new young female primary romance characters. Additionally, a few characters from Love Is Where One Finds It 02 (Ch 01/02) is in this new story.

All descriptive sex in this story is lesbian, with young ladies aged 19 or older. Many explicit lesbian sex scenes feature a strong but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action.

This story and all Billyslate lesbian romance stories are 100% Fiction in every aspect.

Edited By Billyslate:

I am indebted to Candy_Kane54 (CK) for editing my 24 Lesbian Romance Stories posted on LIT in 2021/22, as well as for her encouragement, and guidance. I could have never written these 24 Lesbian stories without CK's unwavering support.

Thanks for sticking with me for 2-Years, sometimes emailing me 3 or 4X in a day, clarifying, who was saying what in a critical paragraph. I remember her once writing me, well Billyslate, you have completely confounded & befuddled both me and Grammarly with this paragraph. Yet, CK hung in there with me, editing my stories for 2-years.

How Did I Get Here: 02 The Pause - Ending

Chance snuggles up to me, "Mere, this is the greatest night of my life ever, but please don't tell mom Carmen I said that. She's a great mom whom I love dearly, but Mere, I am 10,000X more yours than I promise in The Talk!"

I lightly smack her booty, "Chance darling, you are one hell of a Screamer so unless we are alone isolated on the Moon when fucking, 69ing will be our sex play of choice. Otherwise, the entire city of Nashville knows how deep I am into eating or fucking your wet pussy."

Chance grins inquisitively, "So my darling Mere, when are we playing with all y(our) new sex toys?"

I smile wondrously!

***

How Did I Get Here: 03 The Pledge

Chance and I awaken refreshed, although we fuck for 5-hours last night, about half of the time 69ing. During other times, we sweetly smooch, pinch our nipples, and finger two wet pussies.

Throughout the early evening of playing hot sexual games, Chance Pledges me with a lifetime of love and lust. Wholly loving her first 69ing orgasms, Chance ups her Pledge by a factor of 1,000; as she voraciously drains life-giving sweet and succulent juices from my pussy.

We lie cuddling and chatting in bed when a sudden thought strikes me. My two girls and I have an alias family name, protecting us from my abusive ex-husband. But I do not want to live with this alias forever. Chance certainly does not want to use Mercer after all the grief her bio-mom put her through, especially for the past three years.

We are committed girlfriends, and likely to up our basic Pledge to getting engaged in a few months, so we need a real family name. We discuss the alternatives, thinking maybe using Martel, but dad Felix has a daughter Rose. We're sure she'd be okay with our using Martel, but I want to go in another direction.

I kiss Chance, "I know this may seem a little crazy babe, but what do you think of Anderson as our family name? Maybe we can ask Wayne and Mindy to legally adopt us when this relocation drama settles, then Judy and Char will officially be their granddaughters."

I continue, "Family names come from the ones who give us life. Wayne and Mindy helping me and my girls escape from the Nunnelly Women's Crisis Center give us life. Otherwise, the three of us might be buried in some distant Nunnelly cornfield. Then, I will not have met and fallen in love with you. So in reality, our new life begins when Wayne, Mindy, and Guen save me, Judy, and Char from likely harm.

Chance grins, "I have a hot n crazy babe as my lover and future wife, but I like the name, Anderson. So, let's go for it; what now, do we talk to Wayne and Mindy?"

"Babe, we have two more days and a night here, so let's run our thoughts by dad Felix and mom Carmen. If they agree, we ask them to tell mom Onna May, so she knows our plans. Then we share a quiet dinner with Mom Mindy and Dad Wayne tonight, springing our surprise on them."

Chance and I laze around in bed for another hour, then get up n shower. We kiss and play sexily while showering, me smiling happily, as I think wow, I'm going to have a lifetime of sex play with Chance. We finally dress in shorts and blouses meeting Mindy and Wayne for breakfast. The next four or five hours we spend busting our butts laundering bedding, cleaning appliances, and other needed tasks preparing the B&B for a special tour arriving in two days.

Chance and I take an afternoon break to call dad and mom Martel. We chat for a while before getting to our main reason for the call. Both dad Felix and mom Carmen think our idea is fabulous, even suggesting we ask Mindy and Wayne to quickly start the Tennessee adoption process if they agree.

Dad Felix, "You and Chance are committed as girlfriends, getting engaged, and then married. We know Chance is young, but she loves you and your girls without question. So mom Carmen and I support your decision 100%. We are your mom and dad on Chance's family side, while Wayne and Mindy will be your mom and dad on Mere's family side.

"Wayne and Mindy adopting you two places another level of protection for Judy and Char. We do not know the future, so having Anderson for your family name is likely an asset, in any custody court battle. I am certain Wayne and Mindy will be delighted with your wanting them as parents as they've never had children. Mindy idolizes you since day one, telling Onna May you are the most courageous young lady she has ever known.

***

At 3:00 pm we break from work for a while and Chance quietly speaks, "Mom Mindy, and Dad Wayne, I may get a spanking tonight from my babe for jumping the gun, but I am just too excited for waiting!"

I pull Chance in for a kiss, "I love you sweetheart, so go on and spill the beans."

Chance grinning, "Mere and I had The Talk last night, just as other Martel family members have in the past. I cried at first, scared Mere did not love me, but she explains mom/dad Martel; Jaim/Rose; Aim/Rollin, and Lillie/Jenny all talk about responsibility in loving each other before finally committing to marriage. So then I am very happy to confirm our love as a couple and Oh Boy do we celebrate!

"We talk more this morning while smooching in bed, noting there is one major unknown in our plans. We are now girlfriends, getting engaged later this year, and married in the future, but we do not have a family name."

Chance sniffles, "We want our family name to be Anderson, with you two being Mom Mindy and Dad Wayne. I will be, Chance Evette Anderson, Mere Ruth Anderson's woman. Our girls will be Judy Ann Anderson and Char Mae Anderson, which will also be our married names if the adoption is final before we marry."

Wayne and Mindy's mouths stand open in shock, and I see Chance running out of steam. So I grab her booty, pulling her close to me for a soft kiss.

I add, "Thinking of the girls and my life, I tell Chance, the two people who truly gave Judy, Char, and me a real life are Wayne and Mindy. When we desperately need help, you protect me and my girls like a Mother Hen. If you two and Guen had not helped us, my girls and I could possibly be enslaved in Mexico or dead, buried somewhere in a cornfield.

"So, you two, Wayne, and Mindy give me and my girls' life, and then I meet Chance, now we are truly family. Chance and I need you to be our parents, and one set of Judy and Char's maternal grandparents. Dad Felix and mom Carmen are now Chance's parents on her family's side, so they will be Judy/Char's second set of maternal grandparents.

"When my Chance is speaking early this morning, I think to myself, why are the two of us sitting here happily in love at this moment? It's because we love you and consider the B&B our home. When you call needing help, nothing other than an illness will prevent us from rushing to Nunnelly. We come for love, family, and the pleasing memories of sharing our first 6-weeks here. We have our first kiss here, and Chance asks for her first spanking here.

"I vividly recall Judy and Char running up to mom Mindy, happily declaring, we love it here Miss Mindy, and Mister Wayne has the best candy."

Now I'm crying, "Mom Mindy and Dad Wayne, the happiest memories in my, Judy, and Char's life are nurtured by you in this B&B. So, Chance and I will always rush here helping get the B&B ready for tour season out of respect, love, and the sheer joy of being here with you!"

Mindy takes Chance and me into her loving arms as we sniffle, "Wayne and I are speechless, not truly knowing the depths of your love for us. Because of the demanding lifestyle of Wayne's GB Special Forces Military Career, we do not have children. So we accept your love and are honored Chance and you want to be Andersons for your lifetime."

Chance grins saying, "Dad and Mom Anderson, we want your love, guidance, and commitment as our parents and our girl's grandparents. We want you in our lives and Pledge to always help you run the B&B whenever you need us. I did not realize it, but my B&B annual activity calendar basis is bound by love, assuring our mom Mindy and dad Wayne we are committed to the B&B as family members.

"Dad Felix is also happy with our decision to ask you to adopt Mere and me. Since Judy and Char are minors, their name changes with Mere, so they are automatically Andersons. Dad Felix will work closely with dad Wayne on expediting the paperwork through State, suggesting we immediately start the local application process."

Hugging mom and Dad Anderson, "I know four people who are very behind on their B&B work. So say yes we are your family, and let's get back to work. Dad Wayne, please phone dad and mom Martel, and mom Onna May since they are waiting to congratulate you. Chance and I will go back to work while you guys talk; so please hurry and phone them since we are anxious to soon be The Anderson Daughters!

***

The rest of our day is like walking on air, once our dads and moms talk. Including moms, Onna May and Nancy we now have four moms and two dads, and can't wait to tell Judy and Char. Then I learn Mom Onna May, Nancy, and the girls are coming to the B&B to celebrate, so we are hurrying to finish work.

We'll celebrate tonight at the B&B, returning to Nashville tomorrow, late morning since Chance and I need to depart before the special tour group arrives. Lillie orders us a full Ruth Chris dinner for tonight arriving by 7:30 pm. We finish our B&B prep work, dress nicely and wait for our Nashville family.

We hear screams so the girls are here tearing into the back cottage. They head direct to Wayne and Mindy, "Char giggles where is our candy granddaddy?"

Johnny on the spot Ronnie, "Do we get double candy since you are now our granddaddy?

Sandi wheels Mary in both agreeing with Ronnie, "Granddaddy's always give their girls double candy so please hand it over," as the five grinning girls overpower Wayne.

Wayne answers, "Each of my gran-girls gets one piece of candy before dinner and all you can eat for dessert," and the girls scream in joy.

Moms Onna May and Nancy settle the girls down, as we relax with soft drinks. Chance tells everyone that she and I are officially girlfriends, and plan to get engaged in a few months. Judy and Char love their new family name and are now the Anderson girls. As we expect, Ronnie pops up with, "Me, Mary, and Sandi are now aunt Mindy and uncle Wayne's nieces, yea."

A buzzer rings and Mindy alerts us that Guen and Sheila are here. The five girls go ballistic giving them big warm hugs, especially Sheila.

Ronnie grins, "Okay, Uncle Wayne, where's Sheila's candy?"

The other four girls join in Ronnie's quest so Sheila now has her first piece of candy. The six girls soon get bored hanging with the adults and take off to the play area. I think it is amazing how Ronnie, Mary, Sandi, Judy, and Char instantly take to Sheila and are off to the races.

Guen smiles and hugs me, "Boy, Meredith you go from the ice cream shop to an Anderson daughter in nothing flat. I'm so happy for you and Chancery. It's great meeting you Chancery and my congrats on becoming an Anderson while also tying Meredith down.

Mindy quietly tells Guen, Meredith Anderson's given name is Mere, and Chancery is now Chance. There are several happy and varying conversations during the evening. Onna May and Nancy tell Guen, Mindy, and Wayne details of the girl's homeschooling program. Guen comments she loves the program design and wishes she lives closer so Sheila could study with them.

Onna May offers to work with Sheila via the internet and possibly set up a small classroom at the B&B. My five girls love it here, so maybe we can occasionally study at the B&B for ten-day periods.

I also suggest that if okay with Guen, she and Shelia can visit Nashville every one or two months, staying for a week. Combining a scheduled week of Sheila studying in Nashville and an occasional 10 days at the B&B gives Sheila lots of hands-on time with moms Onna May and Nancy. Also, they will have regularly scheduled weekly Zoom classes, so Shelia will soon learn at a similar speed as the five Nashville girls.

I offer for Sheila to stay with us whenever Guen needs to be in Nunnelly while Shelia studies in Nashville. Chance, Judy, Char, and I can bring Sheila home after a week of studying, and we four stay at the B&B for 1 or 2 days, helping mom and dad Anderson. This is a nice schedule with us helping Sheila to study in Nashville since Chance, the girls and I will get to see mom Mindy and dad Wayne monthly.

***

OUR NASHVILLE CONDO

We are home from the B&B for two weeks, with dad Felix working through our adoption process at the State Dept. The first stage documents are filed, and dad Felix's contact assures him they will be expedited. Our actual adoption needs to be filed in Metro DC since it is a Federally controlled municipality.

The new home construction is moving along smoothly, with the sewing room addition to be completed in six weeks. Chance and my lives stagnate since working three straight fourteen-hour days weekly in the condo is burning us out. We hold on to each other for comfort knowing this short-term sacrifice, benefits us all. But our fatigue from working long hours must be visible to others because moms Onna May and Nancy summon us to the teaching area.

Mom Onna May scolds us, "Mere, you and Chance are taking four days off and flying to DC. Jaim and Rose are traveling with you insuring neither of you works. Our family loves your dedication to fulfilling work projects as laid out, but enough is enough, you two need a break."

She continues, "Mindy and Wayne are closing the B&B for two weeks, visiting Kansas. Guen has a few days of family business travel, so Sheila is staying with us and the girls."

Nancy joins in, "Mere, you and Chance are wonderful young ladies whom we love and respect, but you need a break. Onna May and I are taking our home school class to Six Flags Over Georgia for five days of fun, while you two are in DC. Sandi, Mary, Ronnie, Judy, and Char see Shelia as their big sister, so a few fun days in Six Flags is perfect for them to further bond."

Chance and I are so tired we simply hug moms Onna May/Nancy thanking them for loving us. We are too weak to argue, so know they are correct in our needing downtime. Now we understand why Jenny hasn't given us our next two weeks' sewing quota.

Our condo is quiet but Chance and I are too beat for wild n crazy sexual romping. So I pack, while Chance pours a nice Fume, followed by a few hours of cuddling on our spacious sofa as we drift off to a restful sleep.

***

Our Uber arrives at mom and dad Martel's home mid-afternoon after a hectic morning in the condo. Chance gets a little frisky in the shower, so I know we will have a killer four days of fun and sex in DC. Jaim and Rose's wing has several ensuite bedrooms that are fairly isolated, so I do not worry about my screamer of a girlfriend. But Chance now eats my pussy so good, I will sit on her face anyway for the fun of it.

We spend two lovely days relaxing with mom Carmen and dad Felix so are now fully energized. Our sex has been soft, playful, and cute, so Chance and I are ready to ramp up our sexplay to blazing volcanic hot fucking. As we lounge on the loveseat, Jaim and Rose tap on our ensuite entryway with mischievous grins.

Jaim cheekily, "Your clothes for tonight ladies and you cannot wear anything else. We are partying at the Her Place Lounge, so each of you brings underwear and shorts, and halter sets for tomorrow. Everyone is staying overnight at Bertha and Melody's home and we are coming back here early Saturday evening."

Rose impishly, "No questions from you two, just dress and downstairs by 7:00 pm for pre-party shots of Silver Patron Tequila!

The two of us stare into the bedroom mirror when Chance suddenly gasps, "Oh hell Mere these dresses are amazingly short, and sans underwear, except these black thigh highs. Babe, You and I may be taking pictures tonight"

I move behind Chance wrapping my arms around her waist, tweaking her nipples while nibbling on her earlobe, "Fuck babe, you look so hot, I could spank your phat booty right here against the dresser. But we best get downstairs since Jaim and Rose say 7:00 pm."

Our bottoms swishing, we prance into the living room lounge, where Jaim and Rose are dressed nearly identically. Their dresses are fiery red, versus my and Chance's burnt orange. Rose explains Bertha's wife Melody is wealthy by inheritance, owning several restaurants and nightclubs. Bertha's Design LLC is a part of Melody's Holding Corp. The Her Place Lounge, a lesbian nightclub is also owned by Melody's company.

Jaim pours us Patron shots with salt and lime "Down the hatch girls!" announcing commando is the normal style for our group when partying at Her Place. The six other ladies in our party group are 3-couples so will be frisky at the table, and group fast dances. But we only grind and slow-drag with our wife or committed partner. Our table is elevated so most other patrons cannot easily see us. No actual sex happens there, but everything else is open sesame, so watch us, let your hair down, and enjoy tonight."

Jaim adds, "You both will love it, just follow our lead. If Chance gets too frisky at the table Mere, just put her over your knee for a bare-bottom spanking. I am not certain you two know that I am the boss of our sex games, tanning Rose's booty when she is a bad girl.

***

Jaim, Rose, Chance, and I strut up to the lounge entrance where many beautifully dressed ladies wait in line. A tall muscular female bouncer greets us, "Hi ya ladies, I'm Duke can I help you?"

Rose answers, "Evening Duke, I am Rose Anderson-Martel, President of Rose's Fashions."

Duke says, "Yes Rose, Melody expects your group, so I will lead you to the table."

I am in awe nudging Chance, "Wow, this place is fabulous, we are so going to party down tonight."

The elevated table is filled except for four places reserved for us. I blink twice exclaiming, "Lillie and Jenny, what in the world are you doing here?"

Lillie stands hugging us, "We asked Melody if we could surprise you and Chance since we wanted to come and let our hair down too. This is our second time at Her Place and we love our first visit."

We formally meet the other couples; Bertha/Melody and Raleigh/Jeanette, so there are five couples partying tonight. Jaim and Rose warn us earlier over shots of Patron, the parties tend to get wild, but my babe, Chance blows our minds.