How Did I Get Here 03: The Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose nudges Jaim and they take off picking up, hugging, and kissing Hales and Jay. Rose squeals happily, "I know why our babies, Hales and Jay are talking. They want love, hugs, kisses, and lots of good ice cream," she and Jaim smothering the two with tons of kisses.

Sheila being very new with mom Onna May has been quiet but now speaks. "Moms Onna May and Nancy, this is all so new for me. I meet Judy and Char in Nunnelly having ice cream, and we like each other. Then my mom says mom Meredith is scared and we need to help, so Judy, Char, and I hide under the blanket and my mom drives us to the B&B so they are safe.

Breathlessly continuing, "I see mom Mere again with mom Chance, then moms Onna May and Nancy and the triplets come to the B&B. In a week I am in Nashville with moms Onna May and Nancy teaching me. Then we go to Six Flags for five days of great fun.

Now I am near Washington, DC with a new brother and sister. My life is wild n crazy and I love it. I am so happy my mom takes me to study at mom Onna May's school. Now I have six new little sisters and a little brother, so my new life is fantastic."

Hales adds, "Judy says Sheila is the oldest, so she's now our big sister, helping moms Onna May and Nancy teach us. We'll be good girls and a boy, Jay, doing our schoolwork and learning every day."

Judy smiles, "I tell Hales and Jay we have more family in Nashville and a cool B&B place that grandad Wayne and grandma Mindy own."

Judy declares, "Moms Rose, and Jaim; we vote so you two bring Hales and Jay to live in Nashville. Moms Nancy and Onna May are teaching us here, and after we finish learning about our country, we seven sisters and a brother are going home to Nashville."

Eight kiddie voices give a victorious, "YES!"

***

Amid all this craziness Dad Felix, and mom Carmen arrive home from the airport. They hug and kiss everyone then, mom Carmen tightly clutches Chance, "I leave Europe as soon as I can sweetie, meeting dad Felix in Boston, then flying here together."

Chance grins, "You're the best mom Carmen," motioning me to bring Hales and Jay. "Meet Rose and Jaim's little ones, Hales and Jay, your two new grandkids!"

Carmen shrieks with joy, taking Hales and Jay in for a big hug. "I love you, Hales and Jay, come on kids let's go get ice cream."

Hales whoops, "Ice cream, Oh Yeah. I love you grandma Carmen, you are the best," as all eight children take off to the kitchen with grandma.

Granddad Felix ponders what's going on as Rose and Jaim smother him with kisses, "Don't ask why or what daddy, just take it in faith!"

***

Of course, Ms. Phillips being a spoilsport says it is just not possible for the kids to spend the night here, then move to Nashville in a month. So Chance and I leave the social services fighting with other family members, joining Carmen and the kids for ice cream in the dining room.

Once Melody and Bertha arrive, Dad Felix and Melody read Ms. Esther Phillips a draft letter to State Senator Merriam Ann Evanston's office, personally blaming the social worker for the State losing 200K in pledges of financial support for the foster care program. Two checks, each 100K are approved to be paid 30 days after the new Foster Care outreach program is finalized and approved by Maryland's Family Health Services.

Dad Felix tediously explains, Hales and Jay are here and happy with six other family children. Those six children are learning at an accelerated pace, being taught by Onna May Jones a prolific educator for over 25 years. So Hales and Jay fit in perfectly with them and will soon be learning at the same fast pace. Mom Nancy assists, working with our two special gifts children, her wheelchair-bound daughter, Mary, and Ronnie, who is sightless.

Onna May lived in this very home, teaching my daughter Rose from 4 years old until she is a Fresher at Wellesley College, graduating with honors. Our home is open for inspection by licensed Maryland Social Services Staff, daily from 9 am to 7 pm without an appointment. We need all approvals in 21 business days to initiate the long and arduous nearly1-year process of my daughters adopting Hales and Jay.

The Hales/Jay temporary placement issue settles quickly, and the children are already loving moms Nancy and Onna May's teaching. Hales and Jay truly bond with the other six kids at Rose's family home, seemingly as if the eight of them have always been siblings. After completing a month of Citizenship (Civics), US-GOV, and American History studies in DC, the eight children will return to Nashville.

***

A TIME FOR PLAY

After mom, Onna May's Home Study Class arrives at dad and mom Martel's, Chance, and I stay in Alexandria for another week. Pretty much everything settles in two days, so Hales and Jay are moving to Nashville in a month with their moms Rose and Jaim. But there remain a lot more documentation details before Rose and Jaim's adoption of them is final in 10 to 12 months. Presently, Rose and Jaim have full legal custody of Hales and Jay, with Maryland's Department of Social Services, permitting the children to live in Nashville, TN until the adoption is final.

We arrive home after the week in Alexandria refreshed and happy. Moms Onna May and Nancy are correct, Chance and I need rejuvenation, and get a bucket full at the Her Place Lounge and Melody's home.

Two weeks later sitting on the sofa smooching on a Sunday evening, Chance says, "Mere, we've never socialized with Lillie and Jenny, but will soon share a home. There was little time for the four of us to talk in Alexandria because of it being a large group, so let's invite Lillie and Jenny to party early Tuesday evening.

"The four of us will have an early dinner at Ruth Crisis and come back to the condo for a few drinks and dancing before bed. They sleep here in our ensuite GBR since Lillie's off on Wednesdays and maybe Jenny can take the morning off so we enjoy a nice breakfast."

I jump in, "Babe, what a marvelous idea since we are similar ages and will soon share a house. The timing is perfect for us to socialize with Sandi, Judy, and Char studying in Alexandria for a month."

Lillie and Jenny are also excited when we talk with them about hanging out together, especially our dining at Ruth Crisis with Lillie's 30% discount. So all is set for this Tuesday night. But unknown to Chance and Jenny, I re-think our plan and call Lillie.

I start, "Lillie, we had a great time at Her Place in DC but will be somewhat restricted partying at Ruth Crisis, so I have an idea. You and I set up our condo nicely on Tuesday afternoon with mood lights, fluffy pillows, and candles in the living room and we party here.

"Dinner can be delivered from Ruth Chris's to our condo at 6:30 pm, so we still take advantage of your restaurant's great food with the 30% discount. After chatting and enjoying dinner, we move the party to our cozy-dark sensual living room and boogie down to sweet soul music.

"I'll get us short Sexy Red Dresses, Black Thigh Highs, and 3" Jimmy Choo heels, along with nice jewelry from the emporium. Partying in our condo allows us to go commando for dinner like the night at Her Place.

"We surprise Chance and Jenny with our change of party plans, saying is easier for you and Jenny to dress and stay here Tuesday night. As a kicker, we fake they're being bad before dinner, put them over our knee dresses up, and spank their bare bottoms on the living room sofa."

I giggle, "After dinner, we don see-through lingerie and party crazily like at Her Place. From there, we up it a notch or two unless one of our babes gets uneasy. If this works out being a fun evening getting under their skin, we can enjoy partying three or four times a year in our new home when our little girls are away.

Lillie's in like flint, "Mere, I agree we cannot let it all hang out during dinner at my workplace, so love your alternative plan. I'm busy at Ruth Crisis through Sunday night, so can you buy everything and we'll split the cost 50/50? I'll come over noon Tuesday, helping you decorate the condo living room, and finalize our hot night."

It's Tuesday late afternoon when a confused Chance comes home to a decorated condo, with Lillie there helping me finish up.

I swat Chance's booty, "No questions babe, go upstairs right now to shower and dress, and I will join you in a minute."

The same scene ensues when Jenny arrives at 4:00 pm and now the four of us are downstairs sipping glasses of a nice Fume Blanc.

Lillie sits on the sofa frowning, "Get over here Jenny you are a bad girl for being late today, so I'm tanning your booty."

I plop down next to Lillie, "You too Chance since Jenny is your friend, you must share her spanking, so over my knee."

Shocked, Jenny and Chance obey their TOPS but are unsure what the hell is going on. Feeling the cool air on their bare bottoms confirms Lillie and Mere are seriously going to spank them.

Swift Triple Taps Spank-Spank-Spank follow!

Chance squeals, "Mere darling why are you and Lillie spanking us so hard?"

Lillie and I can't hold it in any longer giggling crazily, as we both yell "Surprise!"

So I tell Chance and Jenny about our plan for the evening and both ladies howl with glee, "We love our surprise and tonight will be hog-wild partying."

I explain a bit more, saying Lillie and me spoke of the potential risks of being too public with our relationship(s). We would also need to tone down our friskiness at Ruth Crisis since it's Lillie's workplace.

Nashville is a major city, but this still is deep south Tennessee, in the Bible Belt, and very anti-LBGTQ. We have three beautiful daughters, so must always strive in protecting them from any backlash related to our chosen lifestyles.

Chance climbs in my lap, while Jenny does the same for Lillie, giving us wet kisses. Neither has thought of the potential consequences of our being too public as lesbian couples. Now Chance and Jenny better understand Lillie and my reasons for changing tonight's party plans.

Lillie comments, "Yes we must be careful in general public situations, but Mere and I also love how we partied at Her Place three weeks ago. We cannot bop off to Alexandria, VA 3 or 4 times a year for fun, so we want to occasionally recreate that atmosphere in the privacy of our home.

"When mom Onna May takes the Home School Class away for fun or onsite studies, the four of us will party on Tuesday night, since I am also off on Wednesdays. We will be frisky as a group partying in our living room, but when the bedroom door closes, we are always with the love of our life."

I add, "There is one other point for discussion tomorrow over breakfast. Should we design a party room-style basement, with showers, saunas, and steam rooms to hold four persons? We can also install the track lighting and other mood-altering items during the construction of Our Place Lounge."

Finally, I smirk, "If you two agree with Lillie and me, Chance kisses me, then go give Lillie a loving kiss; and Jenny, you kiss Lillie, then come give me a loving kiss. This will be our Pinky Kiss Agreement on special intimately private parties in our home.

After our pinky kisses, you two run upstairs and change into your sexy gifts from Lillie and me. We are staying in our dresses until the food arrives and dinner's finished.

Dinner is great, with Chance and Jenny in a camisole and tanga thongs. Lillie and I steal quick feels of both our lover's booties, thighs, and boobs at every opportunity for two hours of lovely dining and chatting.

Dinner finished, Lillie and I start cleaning the dining room, sending Chance and Jenny scampering upstairs to bring our camisoles and thongs down. So we have moved to the intimate and private Our Place Lounge!

Opening a bottle of Silver Patron Tequila, we each will down two shots to start our sexy party time. Two shots later, I'm slow dancing with Chance and Lillie with Jenny. We look amazingly hot, four sexy babes in see-through camisoles and tanga thongs holding our partner in tight by the booty.

I ask Chance, "Is tonight okay because I love you and will never deliberately hurt my babe?"

Chance giggles, "Jenny and I talk upstairs while changing into our lingerie. We agree tonight's plans are a little scary but also exciting. Then Jenny says, she's happy playing Our Place games with you and me, but no one else ever. We will share a home in a few months living as a family. So on occasion we four adults will surely see each other in various stages of dress/undress. So Our Place party night just makes the undress a bit more risqué.

Chance talks more about her and Jenny upstairs, "I tell Jenny I feel your and Lillie's idea(s) is intriguing, and maybe playing around together now and then will help keep our marriages exciting. So, Jenny and I decide we are happily following where you and Lillie lead us because Love Is Trust!"

We dance, kiss, smack booties, pull pussy hairs, and twist nipples on our babes for hours on end. We slow drag, me with Chance or Jenny, Lillie and I wholly enjoy sensually playing both our babes. But for some reason, neither Lillie nor I have any desire to make out with each other, other than a few group booty smacks and tickles.

After hours of teasing our babes, I'm getting downright horny. So pulling Chance up and in close for a kiss, I glance at Lillie still on the sofa, her fingers deep in Jenny's pussy.

Saying, "Good Fucking Tonight Ladies!" as I drag Chance into our bedroom.

***

MAKING LOVE - JENNY'S POV

I am so afraid when my Lillie and Mere spank Chance and me for no good reason. I keep thinking what have we done to deserve this hard spanking? But I'm certain this is a fallout from our partying at Her Place in DC since Lillie hasn't playfully spanked me in ages.

Then Lillie and Mere start giggling and explain their actions, which relieves me in one way. But it's also scary since I've never willingly let anyone touch me sexually except Lillie. Are Mere and Lillie saying we will all four have sex with each other?

In a moment, understanding dawns on me, we will just have a more intimate Her Place party at home with us two couples. I admit my first kiss with Mere was exciting, especially watching Chance and Lillie kiss. From that first inter-couple kiss our evening seems to fall right into place. Following dinner, we party hard sipping Fume, with Chance and me getting kissed, tickled, pinched, spanked, pussy hairs pulled by Lillie and Mere, while sensually slow dancing or snogging on the sofa.

I notice Lillie and Mere are not getting sexually involved with each other, just laughing, high-fiving, or an occasional booty smack. Then a quiet mood shift takes place, I am dancing and making out almost exclusively with my wife Lillie. It's sort of like an automatic transmission going into overdrive, with me now flat on my back, legs spread wide and Lillie's fingers deep in my wet pussy.

Mere has Chance in a similar position, finger fucking and sucking her tits. I faintly hear Mere saying goodnight lovers, see you at breakfast. Please know, at that precise moment Lillie sits her steamy wet pussy on my face and I start sucking like a she-devil. I'm in pussy heaven, as Lillie's creamy juices seep out all over my face and neck. She's pulling and twisting my nipples, sometimes scraping deep between my inner thighs while riding my face like a bucking bronco.

Lillie climbs off for a moment, turning around to give me one of the sweetest kisses ever. "You know Jenny, Mere's great idea of us celebrating at home tonight is so much fun, just the four of us unwinding."

Lillie smiles, "I want you to know our love is forever, and being Sandi's mom with you, is the greatest joy in my life. I cry so much the nearly four years we are apart, but keep you in my heart, knowing the day of our being together again will come."

I push Lillie on her back, "Darling, I'm ravishing your pussy for an hour, then please strap up and fuck your little wifey pooh crazy?"

I get in one delicious lick before my darling drags me into the ensuite GBR. Lillie tosses me on the bed doggie, straps up, and is balls-deep in my pussy two minutes later.

Lillie roars, "Jenny, this pussy is mine, and everything else from the tips of your toes to the crown of your head. My 9" strapon is claiming your sweet little pussy as its forevermore playpen!"

I start cumming like a geyser, as Lillie kicks her pounding of my pussy into high gear. She's determined to fuck me a new pussy, with her relentless booty slammin strokes as she fully owns me.

Me screaming, "Oh Gawd Lillie, you've never fucked me so good; please don't stop darling?" as my whole body rigidly spasms into what seems like a never-ending orgasm.

Lillie flips me to missionary, knees jammed into my ears, and batters my pussy non-stop with a jackhammer-like cadence. She leans in close devouring my eyes, nose, and mouth with her tongue, saliva pouring down my cheeks. I am so fucked out, my legs fall limply to the bed, drifting into nothingness, as Lillie fucks me every which way but loose!

I come back into this world returning Lillie's loving kisses. My body is so limp from multiple orgasms, that I suck on her nipples like a baby. I gently comb my fingers through her soft dampened pussy-hair, "Good night darling, I love you," magically falling asleep on Lillie's bountiful chest.

My final thought is, "Oh Boy, I sure hope Chance's pussy pounding by Mere, is as breath-taking as mine!"

***

TRAVIS RISES FROM THE ASHES

Two weeks after our Lillie/Jenny sex-fest, some bounty hunter-type dude(s) try serving a warrant on me at the B&B for kidnapping my girls, Judy and Char. All I can say is those two guys will never set foot in metro Nashville again. Dad Wayne, Deputy Sheriff Carl, and other sheriff deputies in Nunnelly, TN have a nice long chat with the two Bounty Hunters. They physically advise them of their having ZERO legal authority in Hickman County.

Somehow, my ex-husband Travis learns I live in metro Nashville and has the Germantown, WI Police Department issue an arrest warrant on me for kidnapping. They most likely track me and the girls down via the Nashville Women's Crisis Center, somehow linking us to the B&B.

I am floored, scared, and pissed, with all the above combined into fury. Dad Wayne immediately calls dad Felix, who phones me and Chance. I am a mess on the phone, alternately crying and screaming in frustration.

Dad Felix soothes my anger, "Mere, maybe it's for the best that this issue happens now. Judy, Char, the triplets, Sheila, Hales, and Jake are with moms Onna May and Nancy at our Alexandria home.

Weeping, I agree, "I am sorry for falling apart dad Felix, but this happening when everything is going so well in our lives, throws me for a loop. I desperately want to smack Travis to the ground and out of our lives forever."

Dad Felix, "I'm sending a courier to take you and Chance to the B&B. You two stay there until this crisis blows over. Onna May, Nancy, and the children are at our house for another eleven days finishing the US-GOV homeschool classes, so all is okay with Judy and Char. Wayne will update Shelia's mom Guen, giving her the option of coming to Alexandria until the homeschool group returns home if she desires.

"I have a plan rolling around in my head and will explain after you and Chance are at the B&B. Chance, take care of Mere because this is devastating news. Mere is as tough as nails but needs to be held in your loving arms right now."

Chance answers, "Okay dad Felix, Mere, and I trust your judgment and she will calm down after digesting all of this. I will certainly hug and cuddle Mere, comforting her tonight. I know she will nap later, and then I'll ask Jenny to prepare a month of Rose's sewing orders and needed supplies which we can sew at the B&B."