How Did I Get Here 03: The Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling cutely, she waits for me to sit, then crawls over my lap booty up in a prime spanking slot, "I am Chance Pledging myself as Mere's woman, but was a bad girl last month. Mere says we need to have The Talk and I start weeping afraid she does not love me anymore. Then Mere strips naked giving me a sneak peek at her sweet little pussy and toys in her carryall."

Reaching back, Chance pulls her dress up baring her bottom. "I truly love Mere, and should never doubt her love for me. I owe my darling, Mere two firm booty spanks for being insecure plus two bottom reddening spanks as interest for making her wait."

I'm a southpaw, so Chance places my left hand on her derriere', "Mere, please give your babe two firm and two solid spanks for being a scaredy-cat, witnessed by our eight special family members."

I gently palm Chance's bottom, "My bad girl Chance gets two firm spanks now and two later at Melody's!" Waiting until the music hits a loud vocal I swiftly and firmly Spank-Spank Chance's booty twice. She cutely rubs her stinging bottom as I murmur. "Chance babe, I love you more than anything in this world, except my girls, Judy and Char whom we both love equally. If we always respect The Talk, our love is for a lifetime!"

Jenny gasps, "Chance, girl you are something else, there is no way I could bare my bottom for a spanking on my first-time partying with our group."

Chance sighs, "Jaim and Rose said earlier, partying tonight at this table makes us all a loving family so I trust my family to witness Mere tanning my bad girl booty."

I adore this girl so grin lustily at Chance, "I think you deserve 2 more spanks bad girl, and your family shall join you. Melody, over Bertha's knee; Jeanette, over Raleigh's knee; Jenny, over Lillie's knee; Rose, over Jaim's knee. Bottoms-Up Bad Girls," as Chance settles gingerly over my knee for her penalty spanks.

Grinning impishly, "Ok ladies lift your dresses showing us your bare buns. When I say now, each Top gives the love of her life two wicked spanks."

I wait patiently until the song reaches the crescendo, then loudly yell now. The sound of two hard spanks on five red hot booties draws gasps from a few nearby tables, and our waitress Lucy bringing drinks.

"Okay Tops, massage your sweetie's stinging rear end, along with a sweet I love you kiss, then cover her bottom." Before I finish, Chance turns around kissing me wetly declaring to all!

"Melody, I love Her Place and every family member at this table, so Mere and I are never partying anywhere else. We are not big party girls but so far tonight's spectacular. So, let's five loving partners, with stinging booties hit the dance floor and boogie down."

Melody, wait, ladies, "Mere and Chance, it is truly a joy having you both here with us tonight. Your spontaneity in wildly joining our lovely family fun evening is delightful."

She continues, "You two Nail It, We All Are Family, so let's party hearty honoring our unconditional love of life!"

We hit the dance floor hard, dancing in groups while Lucy keeps watch over our drinks. Chance and I bump and sway with all the ladies in our family group, especially Melody and Bertha. We truthfully tell them this is the happiest party night ever for us as a couple and/or individuals.

After nearly an hour of boogying, we take a quick break, before the slow drag set starts. I pull Chance onto my lap, seeking paradise under her dress since the raised table blurs our sex play. She squeals jumping fully on me, while the other couples are all in on their hot sex play.

After the hottest slow drag dance set on Planet Earth, no Top seems able to resist their lover's pussy wonderland, so Melody calls it a night for us. Once we arrive at her mansion, Chance and I Ohh and Ahh since we have never seen it before. We settle in having more drinks along with serious sex play when suddenly Bertha bodily picks Melody dashing to the MBR Suite.

I am 2 steps behind Bertha/Melody racing with Chance to our suite. Tossing her onto the bed I lift my dress and sit squarely on Chance's face, while nose-diving into her frothy pussy for a wild 69. Chance and I suck, lick, and grunt, pussyjuices spraying wetly over our faces onto the bed.

Somehow, we lose our dresses while barely slowing from devouring our pussy delights. I get off my babe's face, turn her doggy, crazily lapping her pussy from down under.

Chance starts howling like a werewolf, so I toss a pillow to soften her bellowing. "You are fucking me crazy Mere! I love you Mere! You own me Mere, oh fuck cumming again Mere."

I toss my babe to missionary pulling her up shoulders only touching the bed. I'm face-deep in pussy now roaring incessantly, "This is my pussy forever Chance, and don't you forget it!"

Chance screams out another mind-blowing orgasm, then I take her over my knee soundly delivering her two-earned interest booty taps; Spank-Spank. She goes into an orgasmic frenzy after these two spanks, finally rolling me onto my back. Then dives between my splayed sweaty thighs, taking 4 or 5 long swipes of wet pussy, before drifting into peaceful oblivion.

I feel a few soft spasms when we 69ed, but tonight's dedicated to my babe, who has the time of her life. Knowing without question she's mine for life, I pull Chance up to my side enfolding her in my arms as deep sleep also overtakes me.

***

SATURDAY MORNING

All of us are moving wearily recovering from our wild night of dancing and sex. We lounge in Melody's spectacular living room sipping Mimosas and biting the dog that bit us.

Melody gets an urgent call from State Senator Merriam Ann Evanston. "Good morning Mel, I know this is a Saturday, but I need to talk with you right away."

Mel replies, "Bertha and I have out-of-town guests, partying hard last night. We are lazing about with mimosas, so come over now since you seem quite serious."

Senator Evanston, "I am fifteen minutes away; is that time enough for your guests to get decent?

Mel evades, "Are you driving Merriam?"

Merriam, "No, I have my driver so am good."

Mel, "Once here send your driver on and Tina will drop you at home in three hours."

Merriam agrees and arrives shortly, as Melody keeps gabbing and sipping her mimosa, so I think boy she's rich and powerful. Senator Merriam an attractive middle age lady first hugs Mel and Bertha, then the rest of us. She knows Raleigh and Jeanette, but not any of our Nashville group. Merriam starts right in by telling Bertha how much she and her sister love the designer clothing she sewers for them.

Quickly turning to Melody, "I've just received emergency notification on a 4-year-old boy and 5-year-old girl poised for Foster Care through one of our approved agencies. My gut says this hasty weekend placement could be disastrous for the two little ones, but time is short. I am not up to date on all the specifics, not evening knowing if they are siblings. But for some curious reason, I feel foster care may be the wrong option for them at this point.

"Please forgive me Melody, but I felt compelled to delay the two children's transfer to foster care. So I hinted you may consider revoking your $100,000 pledge for helping to reduce 90% of our current foster care load if they moved too fast."

The entire room goes deathly silent, as Jenny and I spontaneously turn to Jaim and Rose. They're breathlessly staring deeply into each other's eyes, tilting their heads slightly, smiling widely, and nodding.

Jaim speaks, "Rose and I are married for a year, own a new home, have a growing business, and a marketing relationship with Bertha. So are thinking to start our family soon and have positively decided to adopt.

Furrowing her eyebrows Rose asks, "Can I bring my mom in by speakerphone?"

Merriam agrees and mom Onna May joins us. Rose explains the situation asking her mom's opinion. "Mom, I know you and the girls just return from Six Flags two days ago, but like always I need you when making a life-altering decision."

Mom Onna May, "Set up a time to meet the children Sunday afternoon or early Monday morning in Alexandria. I will fly into DC on the first available flight tomorrow, bringing Nancy, the triplets, Judy, Char, and Sheila with me. Possibly, we will stay for a month focusing our class topics on Civics, US-GOV, American History, and our National Museums."

We can hear six girls screaming in the background, "Oh Yeah Moms Onna May/Nancy, Another Road Trip!"

Mom Onna May suppresses a giggle, "I am asking a lot Melody, but we need an absolute hold on placing these two children in any type of Foster Care. I will speak with Rose's dad Felix, about adding another $100,000 to support your plan of drastically reducing the number of children needing foster care.

Chance jumps in, "Mom Onna May, three of our key Roses Fashion teams are here so one team needs to return home. If okay with everyone, Lillie and Jenny will return home Sunday night as planned, otherwise, Lillie's, RM at Ruth Chris will go ballistic. Jenny can easily run the Nashville fashion operation for a week, dispatching our offsite projects directly to Bertha's Design on Monday, where Mere and I will sew them.

Bertha quickly replies, "Absolutely!"

Chance gives mom Onna May more details, "Mere and I are staying here to morally support Jaim and Rose and will help you set up the Alexandria home school classroom. I'll also ring mom Carmen, who's dancing somewhere in Europe, asking her to return home quickly for a family meeting."

Mere adds, "Ms. Merriam, you come here for help, because a little boy and girl's lives may be at risk. Please bring them to our Alexandria home at 1:00 pm tomorrow. Moms Onna May, Nancy, and the girls should arrive before 3:00 pm, so the two kids can meet Rose, Jaim, and our extended family."

Rose smiles at Melody and the DC/MD group, "We need to get moving, and I will keep everyone updated. Once the drama settles, maybe the five of you, along with Jeanette and Raleigh's twin boys can visit us in Alexandria next week.

***

It's now late Sunday morning and I've been coaching Rose and Jaim since yesterday evening. I tell them to be warm and welcoming. allowing the kids to make the first move toward them. You guys are both nearly 6' tall, so need to be sitting when the children arrive, or you may appear as menacing giants. Sit comfortably on the floor by the coffee table looking at photos of Rose when she is their age(s). Children love looking at pictures, so hopefully, this opens them up.

Jake age 4 and Haley age 5 arrive at Rose's home just before 1:00 pm, along with a social worker Ms. Esther Phillips, confirmed by her Foster Care Center ID. There's also a man and woman with her. asking to participate in the visit and it appears they may be in line as foster parents. I also note neither Jake nor Haley pays one iota of attention to them.

Stepping up, "My name is Mere, and I am hosting the children's visit. Why are you two here, since you are not a local government social worker or Maryland Public Health official? You are not an official part of this interview process, so there is no reason for you to be at this private meeting."

The couple seems to become a bit hostile but is hard-looked off by the social worker, Ms. Phillips advising them to wait in her car.

We enter the house with smiles, as I give Jake and Haley a quick I got you and don't worry wink. We walk towards the living room, while Chance closes the door leaving the couple fuming outside.

I introduce Ms. Phillips, Haley, and Jake to Rose and Jaim as they sit looking at Rose's kiddie photos. Both look up from the photo album for a moment, smiling as Rose raises her arms slightly, tempting Haley closer. Haley looks quizzically at Rose, then turns and intently studies Jaim, now back to Rose. She shifts slightly nods at Jake then walks casually to Rose, while Jake moves easily toward Jaim.

Both kids quietly settle into Rose and Jaim's laps, then Rose points to a picture, "I'm Rose and this is me at five years old like you Haley," whose eyes widen with a smile. Haley snuggles closer into Rose, looking at Jake who folds more into Jaim.

I think to myself, boy there is an amazingly strong bond between Haley and Jack, so the two kids are either siblings or have been in sync with each other for a long time. I nudge Chance who also picks up on the two kids' strikingly unusual closeness.

Haley talks softly with Rose as they look at photos, starting when Rose is four. I slyly glance at Jake, who is gazing up at Jaim with open curiosity, and then give Rose a similar look-see.

Rose tells Haley her name is beautiful, and a cute nickname for her is Hales. "Can I call you Hales as a special nickname from me?"

It's fascinating as Chance and I stand on the sidelines watching Haley who glances at Jake each time before answering Rose. Turning back to Rose, Haley asks do you like yellow, and what is my nickname for you?"

Rose in a quandary, slyly looks my way, as I mouth YES and MOM. She answers, "I love yellow Hales, and your nickname for me can be Mom-Rose!

Haley grins cutely at Jake and I swear she winks, so I look at Chance who's smirking like a chess cat, and whispers. "Babe, I think Haley is playing Rose like a fiddle."

Haley sneakily, "Okay Mom-Rose, I am Hales, so what's Jake's nickname?"

Rose is now onto Hales playing her and loving it. "Here's the deal Hales you and Jake call me mom-Rose, and my wife mom-Jaim. Since Jake is a nickname, you, Mom Jaim, and I call Jake, Jake, or 'Jay' if he likes it best."

Hales slyly glances sideways at Jake, and again the unique telepathy. "I think Jake wants you, mom-Rose, and mom-Jaim and me to call him 'Jay', 'cause we're special. If you have more family, they can call him Jay and me Hales too. But I am Haley and he is Jake to everyone not in our special family.

Rose, "Okaaaay Hales, me and mom Jaim will take you and Jay shopping tomorrow. A little birdie tells me Jay likes blue, so he can get all the blue clothes he likes, and I know some pretty yellow clothes for you, Hales. But you and Jay have to stay here tonight with me and mom Jaim."

Haley slyly winks at Jake again, the little sneak, "Moms Rose and Jaim, do you have some good ice cream for us if we stay here all night? We can even stay a long time if you got a whole lot of good ice cream?"

Rose goes for the gold, "Hales, you little thief trying to steal my ice cream so I am stealing some kisses," pulling Hales in close and flinging kisses left and right on her cute cheeks. Following Rose's lead, Jaim locks Jay down tight in her arms throwing kisses and tickling him as he giggles wildly.

Social worker Esther Phillips stands there in utter disbelief, as it only takes Rose and Jaim thirty minutes to bring smiles and giggles to these two previously quiet glum kids! Hales and Jay giggle, wiggle, and laugh like crazy at moms Rose and Jaim's antics. Suddenly, the front door flies open with more screaming kids dashing into the living room.

Moms Onna May and Nancy, along with Sandi, Mary, Ronnie, Judy, Char, and their new friend, Sheila come tearing into the house.

Ronnie stops in her tracks sniffing the air, "Mom Onna May, who are these new kids in granddad Felix's house?"

Feisty little Hales speaks up, "I am Hales, here with Jay, and moms Rose and Jaim. Who are you?"

Sandi jumps in quickly, "I am Sandi, and those two there are my moms, Lillie and Jenny. This tall redhead by me is Ronnie, but her mom is not here now. Mary's rolling along in her prison, with her mom Nancy over there. Sheila is our new friend and her mom is not here either.

"These two midgets are Judy and Char, and their moms, Mere and Chance are standing right beside you and Jay."

Hales' head snaps around as if spring loaded, while Judy leaps into my arms. Of course, Char attacks Chance like a runaway freight train. Hales and Jake exchange that look again, watching Judy and Char like hawks as they lovingly pounce on us.

The house is deathly silent with everyone spellbound as Hales grabs Jake and they reach out to my girls. The four kids, a three and four-year-old, and two five-year-olds move to the corner holding an eager pow-wow.

Hales, Judy, Jay, and Char talk madly for more than fifteen minutes, which seems like hours to me. We adults and the four older girls wait patiently while the younger kids talk it over about what? "We have no idea whatsoever."

Chance nudges me, "Mere, I would give $1,000,000 to listen in on their talking points." Incredibly, the four young children have all of us adults mesmerized.

Finally, Judy and Hales hug, nodding at Jake and Char, who also hug. All four kids stroll directly to mom Onna May with Hales speaking, "Mom Onna May; Judy, Char, Sandi, and Mary have two moms and are always very happy.

"Ronnie has a mom, Aim, and dad, Rollin, who plays basketball with Ronnie and Char every week. Char loves dad Rollin, so okay, Jay and I will play basketball with them, loving Ronnie's mom and dad too. Shelia is new, but Judy says her mom Guen is super good to them, so Sheila's mom is okay for Jay and me."

Looking sharply at mom Onna May Hales adds, "But Judy says you and mom Nancy make them do a lot of school work at her home. So it's okay for Jay and me because Judy says we'll be smart and you will let us play fun games too.

"Mom Rose and mom Jaim are married, so Jay and I want them to be our two moms, then we are happy like Judy, Char. Sandi and Mary. We will do all your and mom Nancy's schoolwork and be good just like our six sisters.

"So, then Judy says to me, Hales, it's really easy; moms Rose and Jaim are now you and Jay's moms. You are close to mom Rose like I am to mom Mere, and Jay is close to mom Jaim, like Char to mom Chance. Then together mom Rose, mom Jaim, Jay, and I are a family like Char and Judy, and moms Mere and Chance. So Jay and I are now moms Rose and Jaim's children, easy-peasy since we all like ice cream."

Hales leans in keenly looking at mom Onna May, "You love mom Rose in the pictures, so Jay and I love you. We will do our schoolwork just like you tell us. Jay and I did not have moms to be happy before, but now we have moms Rose and Jaim, so we are happy like Judy and Char.

"We like Judy and Char's moms Mere and Chance when I see them at the door. Moms Mere and Chance smile real pretty and bring us to the house. Then mom Mere tells that lady and man they cannot come inside her house and winks at me. So, I'm happy they stay outside, and I wink at Jay, and he's happy mom Mere not let them come inside too."

Hales still talking intently to mom Onna May, "Judy and Char say you live in a place name Nashville. So we all say okay, moms Rose and Jaim take Jay and me to Nashville with them, so we all can be friends, have fun, and learn in your school.

Hales tears up stepping in to hug Mom Onna May, "Jay and I love you because you love mom Rose all the time since she is a little girl, and now she's a big tall lady. So you will love all of us, children, till we grow tall too. Judy says sometimes all of us children stay with you and mom Nancy in the big house with moms Rose and Jaim, so Jay and I now live in the big house all the time!"

Then Judy, Jay, and Char join Hales in group-hugging mom Onna May, with loving smiles adorning their faces.

We adults, stand immobile, stunned and speechless at Hales's report on their talking points. Char is 3, Jay 4, and Hales/Judy 5. Yet, they nail the important part, saying Hales and Jay want love, joy, and security with a family.

Social worker Ms. Esther Phillips, "I just do not understand what's going on here since these two barely speak with anyone during three days of intake."