How did It Happen? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd barely touched myself yet I was cumming like a teenage boy, I grunted, my stomach tightened and I held my breath for a second as I felt it begin to shoot.

Meanwhile Abby had come down from her orgasm, and was looking at me with half closed eyes and a lazy, satisfied smile. Her fingers were gently tickling her sensitive clit, making her shudder. When she saw me about to cum, she let out a low moan.

I erupted and my cum blasted into the air a whole 2 foot, stream followed stream as my hips jerked in time with the powerful spurts which splattered my shirt all the way up to my own chin.

I was yelling my head off, it was the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had. My semen started to slow and pump rather than shoot as I gipped my shaft tightly, shaking from head to toe. My body was wracked with small spasms as my orgasm faded and I finally collapsed back into the chair, gasping for breath, basking in that magnificent after glow that only a hard orgasm can give you.

I slowly came back to my senses and opened my eyes, Abby had crawled across the floor, her hands were on my thighs and she gazed, parted lips at my cum soaked member, before she dipped her head and ran her tongue over it's tip collecting cum along the way.

I was too tired to push her away, to be honest I wasn't even sure I wanted too anymore.

I reflected then, as my daughter held my softening cock in her mouth, gently suckling the tip. Something had awoken in Abby. Something had awoken in me. I was too tired to realise that things would never be the same again.

To be continued...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This story was written as an adult fantasy. The author does not condone the described behaviour in real life in anyway shape or form. Anyone tempted to act out any of the scenarios in this story; should seriously consider seeking professional help.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

12