How did It Happen? Pt. 07

Story Info
Father gives in, but does Daughter want more?
5k words
4.54
15.2k
15

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did it happen Pt. 07

Firstly, thank you to all of my followers and readers. I'm quite aware that my stories aren't for everyone, and I'm content with that, I write the stories that I like, in the hope that others like them too.

This story continues a consensual incestuous relationship between a father and his adult daughter. It's a work of fiction, posted to an erotic story site. If that's not your thing, please don't read any further, there's literally thousands of other stories out there that'll suit you.

If this is your thing, read on and I hope that you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was exhausted but very content in the arms of my beautiful daughter. Despite my weariness, Abby's kisses awake my sore member again.

Gently and insistently she rolled me on top of her. Snaking her hand between us, she gently grasped my erection. She rubbed my up and down her wetness, sending shivers through both of us.

"Please Daddy? Just once more? Before we stop?" She whispered.

I didn't think twice and gently eased my aching member into her swollen entrance. I was so sensitive it was nearly too much to bear. Abby moaned softly, sucking in breath adjusting her own sore body to me.

I held myself there as our bodies intertwined and I placed my lips gently on hers.

"Oh Daddy" she breathed quietly into my mouth.

So here I was, a broken & confused man, seduced and blackmailed by my own daughter, coming to the realisation that I wanted her as much as she appeared to want me. I had willingly entered her, the animal lust gone, replaced by a need to be close to her. To hold and be held. To kiss, caress and explore her body.

I loved my daughter, Abby was and always would be my little girl, but she was also a 19 year old goddess. Long natural blonde hair, cascading passed her shoulders, long toned legs, flat hard stomach and firm full breasts.

How could any man not love her? Not want her? I was no different. I'd fought it and fought it. Each time losing the battle and giving into my lust, taking her and being taken by her, each surrender sweet and exciting, yet guilt ridden and full of conflict.

Until now.

Now I was inside my Abby, willingly. I smiled to myself enjoying the feeling of her squeezing my member gently as she drifted in and out of sleep.

Neither of us was likely to cum again, we'd both spent ourselves out, but the feeling was just as good.

Age however was my enemy and my once proud member began to wilt despite the erotic thoughts and wonderful sensation of being inside her.

Abby let out a muffled groan of disappointment as I slipped from her, to compensate I placed a gentle kiss on her lips again, and for a while we must have drifted off to sleep.

The day was ticking on however. Time was running out before my wife came home. Reluctantly, I disentangled myself from Abby, leaving her sleeping contentedly naked on her bed.

I headed to the shower, reality intruding back into my life again. But the guilt still hadn't come back as I stepped into the shower, the hot water beating down on my skin, washing away my sin.

I closed my eyes and immediately images of the last few hours flashed through my mind. I soaped myself, paying more attending to my shaft than perhaps was decent, and I slowly became hard again remembering Abby's body, as I massaged the soap into my aching shaft.

Reaching further back in my memory, images of Abby in the changing room & in the restaurant sent jolts to my proud member again. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back under the hot water, letting it caress my scalp and trickle over my skin, as I continued to rub my penis.

Suddenly I felt fingers brushing my tip then gently wrap themselves around my shaft, pushing my own fingers away, and pulling my tip to nuzzle against warm flesh.

Slowly opening my eyes, my incredible daughter stood before me, her own eyes closed as she rubbed my tips across her lower stomach trailing me down toward her sex. My cock gave a fierce jerk, sending pleasure and pain through me, reminding my of the abuse it had had in the last few hours.

But still I remained hard and Abby massaged me expertly. I pulled her toward me, the hot water splashing her and caressing both of us now as our lips met again, my hands ran down her body, one cupping her breast the other her firm ass, whilst she pulled on my cock more urgently now.

Turning her I moved her against the tiled wall and lifted her leg. She gasped as her back touched the cold surface, but groaned into my mouth as she positioned me at her entrance. I pushed gently and slipped into her. We were tired, sore and aching, but somehow the hot water and sexual adrenaline spurred us on as I sank into her again and again.

Our rhythm built, and we couldn't keep our lips together, Abby held me tight and buried her head into my shoulder moaning.

By rights I shouldn't have lasted, an older man like me just doesn't have the same stamina (or cum reserves!) as a young man. I wasn't long before I felt the familiar tightening in my scrotum, this time accompanied by the ache again, my body telling me it just couldn't cope for much longer.

As the first tingle raced up my shaft I pulled myself from her, reading my thoughts, her hand shot down grasping my shaft and quickly began to jerk me, my shaft laying across her open slit and my tip nuzzling her mound. With one last explosion of breath I came. A weak spurt of cum cascaded from me, pooling on Abby's soft mound, slowly followed by another. My body jerked and I groaned and gasped for breath.

Abby cooed and signed contentedly as she gazed down between our bodies watching my seed trickle and wash away in the hot water.

I was spent, all my energy disappeared and my legs threatened to give way, I virtually collapsed against Abby as she hugged me tightly, all but supporting me.

"I love you Daddy" she murmured.

"I love you too baby" I breathed as the water beat down on our entwined bodies washing away our sin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next 2 weeks were agony, I had no opportunity to be with Abby alone. Work, study, social commitments all conspired to keep us apart. I forbade her from sending messages, terrified that my wife would find the messages on my phone. So we were stuck with fleeting trysts, never more than a cuddle and quick kiss.

After nearly getting caught in such a clinch, Abby made the decision to cool it off. I was not happy. I must have seemed like petulant child as I pouted my disapproval.

I felt rejected. I knew I was being unreasonable; this wasn't Abby's fault and it wasn't an actual rejection. But imagine being given a bite of the most incredible, succulent, sweet fruit. Only to have it taken away and dangled, just out of reach, in front of your face.

I become obsessed, to the point where I'd pick her panties from the laundry basket and inhale her scent whilst jerking off.

Finally, though I got caught.

I was in the bathroom, so desperate for some sexual contact with her that my mind was in a fog. I hadn't even checked if the house was empty, I just rushed to the bathroom, threw open the laundry basket, and rummaged through the worn clothing. There they were, a worn pair of Abby's thong panties.

I picked them up with trembling fingers, fumbling to release my aching cock. I sat quickly down on the toilet, my shaft throbbing to the beat of my heart as I brought the thin material to my nose and took a deep breath. I'd never been into panty sniffing before, but I found a perverse thrill at holding her smalls, knowing that only recently they had nestled tightly against her sex. Her natural juices had wet the material, drying and leaving her heavenly scent. My cock throbbed and pulsed as I wrapped my hand around it and inhaled deeply again, closing my eyes remembering Abby's taste.

I sat there sniffing my daughters' panties, eyes closed, jerking my hips and driving my swollen member into my hand.

So wrapped up was I, that I hadn't noticed the door slowly open. Until I was awoken by a small creak on the hinge.

My eyes snapped open and there was Abby, leaning against the door frame, short denim skirt barely covering her long perfect crossed legs, one hand playing with the hem of her skirt, the other nonchalantly brushing her nipple through her tight white top. She smirked at me not saying a word.

My mind went blank and embarrassment took me, I tried to cover up, never mind that I'd fucked her only recently, the thought never entered my head, I just felt like a naughty schoolboy caught masturbating!

"My my, you are a bad boy" Abby chided me in her little girl voice.

In my humiliation my cock had softened slightly, but was still semi rigid.

"Poor Daddy. Have I been neglecting you?" she asked in a mocking voice.

My voice caught in my throat as she lifted her small skirt, revealing her tight white panties snuggled against her mons, her legs still squeezed together pulling the see-through material taught.

My mouth dried up, then suddenly filled with saliva. I nearly drooled, gazing unabashed at that inviting triangle of material. My shaft throbbed violently.

"You are a dirty bastard, aren't you?!" Abby giggled.

"If you like my panties that much, I'll give you something special" she said, smirking again.

I shot up, ready to go and take her, my trousers tangling around my ankles and my member swaying in front of me leading the way.

"Uh, uh...... bad boy! Sit your ass back down. You get to watch but not touch" she commanded.

Obediently, I lowered myself back to the toilet seat, my shaft once again in my hand and my eyes wide with anticipation, desperate to know what was going to happen, but too scared to ask in case I broke the spell.

I didn't have to wait long, Abby wasted no time and slide her hand straight down the front of her panties. I could clearly see the outline of her fingers and knuckles as she cupped her mound unseen.

I groaned and squeezed my cock hard to stop myself from cumming there and then at her display.

Abby arched her back slightly and drew her head back a little, her eyes half closed, she parted her lips with the tip of her tongue, moistening them, as much for my benefit I suspect, as her own.

Rocking her hips forward, she uncrossed her legs and sank her weight a touch, I had a beautiful view of her stretched panties, I could only guess as to what she was actually doing to herself as I watched her fingers slowly work in circles.

The fact that she had hidden what I most desired charged me more and I glued my eyes to her panties. With that her power over me was complete. I became a drooling pervert. The atmosphere in the small room was electric. Abby lowered her eyes to me. Sensing rather than seeing the direction of her gaze, I looked up in wonder at her, my mouth hanging open and my breath ragged, the sexual energy racing through me.

"Do you like that? Huh Daddy? Do you like to see your little girls' panties getting all dirty for you?" Abby panted.

Groaning she continued "You can have then after I've cum Daddy. You can sniff them and lick them. If you're a good boy I'll let you watch me again Daddy"

I was shaking from head to toe, the unbearable need for release coursing through me, Abby must have seen it, as she roughly pulled her top up with her free hand and began to maul her bare breasts.

"Look at me Daddy. Look at your daughter rubbing her self, masturbating just for you. Putting herself on show for you Daddy. Rub your dick for me Daddy, but don't cum yet"

Abby shuffled closer to me, thrusting her hips out to me, she couldn't have been more than a couple of feet from me, her visibly wet panties tantalisingly close, her hand was frantically working and I could hear her wetness as she attacked her pussy.

"I'm so close Daddy! Rub your fucking cock! I want to see your cum!" she commanded frantically.

Groaning I grasped my cock and began to furiously stroke it, gazing intently at my daughters' wet panties.

Within a matter of seconds my orgasm was upon me, there was no build up, it hit me like a sledgehammer. I thrust my hips forward and yelled as a jet of hot semen sprayed Abby's inner thigh. As the hot cum splashed against her skin, she grunted and doubled over, snapping her legs shut as more cum pumped from my straining loins, splattering the floor and Abby smooth bare flesh.

She let out a strangled cry, but the blood was rushing through my ears and I hardly knew what was going on around me.

Finally, I was brought around as Abby crashed into my sitting form, her legs giving way as her body was wracked with after orgasms. She stayed perched on top of me as her orgasm subsided, our bodies a tangle or sweat and cum.

Gasping for breath she pushed herself away from me and leaned heavily against the door frame, blowing a strand of hair from her eyes and gazing at the ceiling for a moment.

Regaining her composure, a minute later, she slowly and shakily withdrew the hand from her panties. Her fingers were shiny with her juice, as she brought them up to her face, turning her hand and spreading the fingers slightly. Strands of cum stretched, then broke, as she lowered her hand and wiped her sticky fingers on the outside of her ruined panties.

Still gasping for breath, she swayed over to me, placing one leg up on the bath next to me, her other leg straddling mine. Her mound was mere inches from my face.

"Sniff" she simply commanded, looking down at me intently as her chest heaved still.

There was no question of disobeying and I brought my nose to her mound, inhaling deeply. Her scent was strong and sent a jolt through me to my sticky and wilted cock.

"Harder... get all the smell of my cum soaked panties you fucking pervert!" she said in a low growl. I immediately nuzzled my nose against the soaked material, feeling her soft mound beyond. Abby grabbed the back of my head and ground her panty covered pussy against my nose.

She jerked her hips against me as she began to get worked up again.

"Do it perv! Smell my panties.....yeah that's it....get it all" I was in heaven again, rough as she was being with me, I was loving it.

"Now lick it! Lick it all up!! Taste my cum, lover!!" she breathed excitedly.

I flicked my tongue against her mound eagerly and began lapping at her hot wet panties. Abby let out a strangled cry, clearly one self-induced orgasm wasn't enough for this girl.

She ground herself on to me, holding my head. Her excitement built and built, her thighs pressed against my cheeks and chin as I tried worked my tongue around her clit through the thin material of her panties. The wet and warm material rasped across her already sensitive nub and I could feel her legs tensing and quiver.

I could taste her fresh juice and didn't think she was far off, although it was with a pang of regret, as I would have happily sucked her juices through her panties till my jaw ached. All too soon however, she clamped her thighs shut around my head, squeezing me as she wailed, pushing my head against her harder.

A gush of hot cum soaked her panties again, I eagerly sucked the material trying to draw it all out as my daughter thrashed in orgasm above me.

Finally, she pushed me away and collapsed back, falling on her ass, her back coming to rest against the bathroom wall her legs splayed as she closed her eyes gasping for breath.

All I could do was lean back on the toilet and close my eyes savouring the taste of her orgasm.

Opening my eyes, I watched Abby struggle shakily to her feet. Her eyes were heavily, she was covered in a sheen of sweat, her hair hung lank and sweat streaked. Glancing tiredly at my swollen member, she wiggled out of her panties; they fell to the floor. Not taking her eyes off my cock she bent to pick her panties up. Straightening up and holding them with one finger she threw them to me, they landed on my stomach, quickly rolling down to my engorged member.

"Enjoy Daddy" she said softly and whirled around, left the bathroom and disappeared out of my sight.

Like an addict I grabbed the panties and quickly wrapped them around my cock. They were hot and gloriously wet with her juices and my saliva. My eyes fluttered shut as I surrendered once more to sin and wickedness, revelling in the feel of those warm damp panties enveloping my aching penis.

A few strokes were all it took before I added more warmth and stickiness to the already ruined material.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OK, I'll see you later this evening!" my wife called as she breezed through the front door, pulling it closed behind her.

I listened intently for the sound of the car pulling off the drive. With mounting excitement, I heard the vehicle cruise down the street till the only sound was the TV playing softly in the lounge.

I padded quietly to the front room, knowing full well Abby was in there.

"Hey" I said lamely. Abby glanced up distractedly from her programme. She was dressed for comfort, figure hugging black leggings and a modest fitted t-shirt.

"So, your mother has gone out for the evening..." I started, hoping that my intent would be clear.

Abby tried to look coy, failing, the smirk on her face breaking through with ease.

"Oh OK" she said, trying to play cool. Clearly, she was going to make me work for it. I sat down next to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"I've been thinking about you" I whispered, bringing my lips close to her ear.

"Have you now? And what have you been thinking?" She said, turning her face to me.

"What I'd like to do to you, what I'd like you to do to me" I answered in a low voice. I didn't get the answer I was either expecting or hoping. Abby shrugged my arm off and knitted her eyebrows together, looking at me intently.

"Dad, I need to ask you something" She said.

"OK" I said warily, caught off guard.

She took a deep breath. "What do I mean to you? Am I just a bit of fun? Someone to fuck? Or is there more there? Do you feel anything for me?" She blurted.

I sighed inwardly. Outwardly I could feel my cheeks burn red. I felt guilty. I took a few moments to gather my thoughts. I drew my hand to her face and tried a rueful smile.

"Of course I care for you!" I answered honestly.

"That's not what I meant. I mean how much do you care for me?" She tried again.

I dropped my hand to hers, and gripped her warm fingers in mine. "Do you mean do I love you? That's easy; Yes! Always and forever! Do you mean another kind of love? I'm not sure. There's still a blurred line Abby" I tried to explain.

Abby closed her eyes, and I could see a tear forming.

"I love you. I know that" she said, a touch of irritation in her voice.

I drew her hand to my temple "Abby all I'm trying to say is that there's still some conflicting emotions up here. But it doesn't stop me wanting you" I guided her hand to my face. She immediately cupped my cheek, her fingers caressed me, her touch soft and inviting.

I drew her in for a kiss, her lips barely grazed mine, before she gently pushed away from me. She unfurled herself from the sofa and brushed passed me, heading for the stair case. I protested, my heart sinking. I instantly regretted my choice of words. She was clearly feeling insecure about our relationship, perhaps she was just as confused as me. I'd been so horny, that I'd taken it for granted that she was just in this for the sex.

I began to hang my head, inwardly kicking myself for an idiot. I'd reached a good age and had enough experience with women to know better. But I sensed that she was motionless at the base of the stairs. Turning my head, she was glancing over her shoulder at me, caught my eye and gave a small smile. She then focused her attention on the stair and slowly made her way up. I got up tentatively and followed. By the time I was at the foot of the steps, Abby was at the top, again standing still. Her eyes cast slightly over her shoulder. She caught my movement and carried on out of sight.

12